Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineMy Elysium Trips
Lore
 User Gallery
Loc: FM Radio...?
Re: Hypothetical Spore Game!... Spore Farming Outdoors, Spraying w/ H2O Bottles!? [Re: Fiery]
    #25107695 - 04/02/18 01:21 AM (5 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Fiery said:
JUST LOAD THOSE FUKKAS INTO A SUPER SOAKER AND GO TO TOWN IN A COW FIELD

Heh, you wouldn't Need to do that. We Could do that. But Cows aren't needed per se.

What I'd do. If I could right at this moment. Or soon.

Is Collect a whole bunch of Local Mushrooms, & ascertain their Identity via Help online & Here, etc.. Then Precariously study each Potential Edible mushrooms. Then I could make spore prints of them that I Want to keep. And...

And I wouldn't even worry about Cow Farm's. I'd look for Already Known Good fungus places of Mushrooms growing.

Then, Take your 9mm Caliber Super Soaker, no innuendos here, & let out Quick Bursts of Spore Water. Let Nature take care of itself.

Mark the squirt areas for yourself (mentally)

Wait a month or so, to Check for Mycelium & Pinning & such 

I'd say, even if Cooking Mushrooms -

Seems to be Most Efficient Ways

Worst case scenario Outdoors, after your safe journey - nothing grows after 2+ months

But you don't plant Cannabis Seeds in Middle of busy highway & expect a Good Harvest exactly in highway roads

So, I don't Believe Anything Bad could happen, if Indigenous spores. Like Planting Many seeds of Grass, some take root, some do not!

Yep, this is All Hypothetical for sake of Potential Conjectures that I Believe is Integris by Growing Nature to be used for Good!

My Elysium Trips

--------------------
I MET ME-T, or M-ET, on Voyages via My Elysium Trips.

Remember that Life is But a Trip, & Tripping is Perpetual, Whether Sober or not. So, Tripping isn't anything but going along on a Trip.

My Elysium Trips

Edited by My Elysium Trips (04/02/18 01:22 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblelarry.fisherman
shoulda died already
I'm a teapot

Re: Hypothetical Spore Game!... Spore Farming Outdoors, Spraying w/ H2O Bottles!? [Re: Canadian Jesus]
    #25107937 - 04/02/18 06:54 AM (5 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Canadian Jesus said:
I want to do an outdoor grow sometime in the near future. I just need to acquire the right spores and figure out what type of mushroom will grow well outdoors in my area. I need to do a fair bit of planning for it so it won't be this year most likely.

With the right conditions you can grow whatever dude. Cubes I’d wait for some solid warm weather but woodlovers grow great here. IDK if you would remember sporebaby but he had a great outdoor grow log of azures and he’s a few hours north of you.

All you really need is some solid colonization and a bed of substrate. Shit, Asante posted a thread once where he just took from fresh shrooms and mixed them up in a blender.

OfflineMy Elysium Trips
Lore
 User Gallery
Re: Hypothetical Spore Game!... Spore Farming Outdoors, Spraying w/ H2O Bottles!? [Re: larry.fisherman]
    #25109699 - 04/02/18 10:14 PM (5 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

XLCaps said:
Quote:

Canadian Jesus said:
I want to do an outdoor grow sometime in the near future. I just need to acquire the right spores and figure out what type of mushroom will grow well outdoors in my area. I need to do a fair bit of planning for it so it won't be this year most likely.

With the right conditions you can grow whatever dude. Cubes I’d wait for some solid warm weather but woodlovers grow great here. IDK if you would remember sporebaby but he had a great outdoor grow log of azures and he’s a few hours north of you.

All you really need is some solid colonization and a bed of substrate. Shit, Asante posted a thread once where he just took from fresh shrooms and mixed them up in a blender.

No Doubt.

And after a Safe day in the Woods, basically the worst thing that can happen is - you wasted your time & energy by squirting Spores into the Incorrect Spot &/or at the Incorrect Time.

Like, you Could use a hundred Spore Prints of like a Subtropical Mushroom Strain. Soak them into a Dry Desert without putting like artificial environment like greenhouse, you'll prob not grow a single mushroom in a desert like that.

But, this isn't directed at the person I'm quoting, but as a generalization. Nothing regarding this gentle person above

But, yep, I could only imagine, People find like Swamp / Woods places. That is Where I'd Dump even Much Spores of Edible Cooking mushrooms, spray that all around. Even on Logs or Dirt, under Shade but near Water bodies.

I'd say, Underneath Older trees, like hardwoods or not, maybe 10 years old tree. Under at the Trunk Base, around like a Swampy area or marsh or humid climate.

I'd recommend people looking under & around like 20+ year old trees, or maybe 20 foot tall trees or More. Squirt your desired Spores around places like that -

Shade, moisture & enough light.

A Swamp is an excellent place to think about Mushrooms!

I'd say, if you can be safe & all that, if you can Enjoy that & Reap the Harvests.

I'd say, Go for it. At your own discretion & non obligatory.

A simple suggestion. Water Squirt Guns to Squirt all in there. Swamp &/or marsh, wetlands, etc., Go to the base of taller Trees, Squirt There. On & around Logs & Decomposing things.

But Because I'm not interested in anyone getting into trouble -

I could humbly say, Only Grow Legal Mushrooms. Otherwise, it's your own Risk verses Reward deal. I advocate Legal Everything except Intentional Abuse of others, mostly. But I don't want to get blamed either.

So, This is not a TEK, this is Observing & Replicating Nature in Humankind Ways!

Simple, easy. Nature!

My Elysium Trips

--------------------

Remember that Life is But a Trip, & Tripping is Perpetual, Whether Sober or not. So, Tripping isn't anything but going along on a Trip.

My Elysium Trips

Edited by My Elysium Trips (04/02/18 10:18 PM)

OfflineMy Elysium Trips
Lore
 User Gallery
Re: Hypothetical Spore Game!... Spore Farming Outdoors, Spraying w/ H2O Bottles!? [Re: My Elysium Trips]
    #25109757 - 04/02/18 10:53 PM (5 years, 11 months ago)

Growing Mushrooms in like Opaque, 27 gallon Plastic Tubs?

If 27 gallon Plastic Opaque Storage containers say $13, & it's 27 Gallons.

If People could Buy their own little Timers & put even LED Light Strips connected to Timer, attached to Top of Mushroom Grow Box.

If each Mudroom had its Own Baggie covering it in said 27 gallon tub.

Wouldn't this  be logical? Buy a Small Timer & Good Enough LED Light Strips. Attach  all to Top container. Wait, & wait, until you need to do something, etc..

I'm not going to get into details now.

But Nobody could See inside that Opaque Box, the Inside could have Mylar, even the Roof of the 27 gallon ~13 dollar Storage containers.

I'd say, Line Top & Bottom, or whatever you want with Mylar. Then Incognito Mush Grows, inexpensively too
If I could, I'd Simply Attach below the Mylar Top Reflector, I'd put simply a Fiber Optic Plastic Sheet that would Act as a Timed Light Source. By simply plugging in Fiber Optic Cables on Light Timer Settings themself.

So no electric Power Cords, Only Monofiliment Fishing Line, or Fiber Optics. "Grow' Fiber Optic Gardens? Or Just Planting Fiber Optic Gardens to Grow yourself?

My Elysium Trips

--------------------

My Elysium Trips

Edited by My Elysium Trips (04/02/18 10:58 PM)

InvisibleFiery
Sword of Fire
Other User Gallery

Re: Hypothetical Spore Game!... Spore Farming Outdoors, Spraying w/ H2O Bottles!? [Re: My Elysium Trips]
    #25109764 - 04/02/18 10:57 PM (5 years, 11 months ago)

If People could

Whatever,

you have no details

OfflineMy Elysium Trips
Lore
 User Gallery
Re: Hypothetical Spore Game!... Spore Farming Outdoors, Spraying w/ H2O Bottles!? [Re: Fiery]
    #25109774 - 04/02/18 11:02 PM (5 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Fiery said:
If People could

Whatever,

you have no details

Ask mi a Question about your Hinted "Details" you're Inquiring about?

Then I could iterate better.

Please ask, then I'll have better details or I'll say, "I don't know, [but XYZ]".

Until you have a Specific Question, I cannot give a Specific Detail.

I'll give you the Fiery Baton later, if I presume correctly. Yep, free, but keep them, I might need Spares at later times.

Epic Herbs

My Elysium Trips

--------------------

My Elysium Trips

InvisibleFiery
Sword of Fire
Other User Gallery

#25109786 - 04/02/18 11:07 PM (5 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

My Elysium Trips said:

Ask mi a Question

Please ask,

Are you really a person with eyes.

or are you speaking from a person who has deep insight?

I see inside you

I see you truly. It's scary./ It's life.

OfflineMy Elysium Trips
Lore
 User Gallery
    #25109787 - 04/02/18 11:08 PM (5 years, 11 months ago)

And I cannot Actually Watch YouTube videos here. I cannot even see the YouTube video Title.

I'm at a disadvantage.

But, Mr. Zombified Fire. I plead the 5th.

Firey Herbal Meds! Getting better by the Watt- ever moment's. I'm interesting in giving Free Magic Beans away & a C-Loans of Cut tings.

Other than that, grow your own!

My Elysium Trips

--------------------

My Elysium Trips

InvisibleFiery
Sword of Fire
Other User Gallery

#25109797 - 04/02/18 11:14 PM (5 years, 11 months ago)

I can just post the lyrics, can you read?

Are you ready?!

This place inside my mind,
A place I like to hide
You don't know the chances.
What if I should die?!

A place inside my brain,
Another kind of pain
I'm so blind!

Another place I find
to escape the pain inside
What if I should die?!

A place inside my brain,
Another kind of pain
I'm so blind!

Deeper and deeper and deeper as I dream to
Live a life that seems to be
A lost reality
That can never find a way to reach my inner...
...self-esteem is low.
How deep can I go
in the ground that I lay?
If I don't find a way
to see through the gray that clouds my mind.
This time I look to see what's between the lines!

I can't see, I can't see, I'm going blind... [12x]

OfflineMy Elysium Trips
Lore
 User Gallery
    #25109851 - 04/02/18 11:34 PM (5 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Fiery said:
Quote:

My Elysium Trips said:

Ask mi a Question

Please ask,

Are you really a person with eyes.

or are you speaking from a person who has deep insight?

I see inside you

I see you truly. It's scary./ It's life.

Eyes? Hmmm.

I could have a literal Holes Book in the Future. But...

But I already Could be Blind, & living via Holy Brail

How would I even Know?

Who has Eyes that actually Always See differently? If so, how can one deduce the Quality of eye's a person has, & What are you testing for anyways?

So, I'd Rather be Blind in many ways, but See Past mi Blindness, towards hopefully a better Place that is ensuing concurrently.

Or, am I even speaking to you NOW? Or... Or am I Sending Backwards in Time, a Message to you from a Place that Space & Time are Moot to begin with.

Blind, mi? Blind as a Bat, Go look how they Fly & What Flying Bat birds can do in the Pitch of night darkness. They fly like it's Broad daylight outside.

Blind? What kind of Blind are you talking about?

Thanks.

My Elysium Trips

--------------------

My Elysium Trips

InvisibleFiery
Sword of Fire
Other User Gallery

#25109861 - 04/02/18 11:38 PM (5 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

My Elysium Trips said:

So, I'd Rather be Blind s

you can read, you have fingers, and can also read lyrics. you say that you'd rather be blind, ehhh?

you said it.

Quote:

So, I'd Rather be Blind

What the royal mah fukka fukk ( with cheese() is wrong with that?:crankey::biker:

:gollum::mel::acidcat::goodluckwiththat2:

InvisibleFiery
Sword of Fire
Other User Gallery

#25109865 - 04/02/18 11:39 PM (5 years, 11 months ago)

HOnestly, stop posting, and making a mockery,

OfflineMy Elysium Trips
Lore
 User Gallery
    #25109906 - 04/03/18 12:00 AM (5 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Fiery said:
I can just post the lyrics, can you read?

Are you ready?!

This place inside my mind,
A place I like to hide
What if I should die?!

A place inside my brain,
Another kind of pain
I'm so blind!

Another place I find
to escape the pain inside
What if I should die?!

A place inside my brain,
Another kind of pain
I'm so blind!

Deeper and deeper and deeper as I dream to
Live a life that seems to be
A lost reality
That can never find a way to reach my inner...
...self-esteem is low.
How deep can I go
in the ground that I lay?
If I don't find a way
to see through the gray that clouds my mind.
This time I look to see what's between the lines!

I can't see, I can't see, I'm going blind... [12x]

I'm like an Inevitable Dead Corpse, that I cannot Ever Sense outside Self

I'm like a reluctant Zombie, than isn't a Zombie per se, but amongst the Zombified. Or, it's like Living Dead, or vice versa, & what's the difference?

I don't Care. Or what I care about is Different than many. I don't care actually what People do to make an Honest Living, it is irrelevant to mi, if it's Honest Work for Honest pay.

I don't care about Rich People or Poor People, nor the Middle Class. I care more about Fighting for Righteousness Sake. But it will come with a cost, the cost is proportional to your labor. I paid more, but it Still was Free! But, Others are in the Same Boat, many have Paid perilously. I, I am not sure why I'm here or How I got here. I just know that I'd rather Die than live in a World like this. Not to Conquer the world. But...

But to let the world Liberate itself. Or, Here are the Keys, Go inside & explore your own Mind Abilities, to Lift Up people, or attempts to educate even the Jovial, & conversely, the tragedies that speaking about hurts too much.

It's like this, Everyone wants to Have a job! Even if it's Pampering themself 24/7, or being Able to accomplish thing's for themself. That is Work in itself, a job just to take Care of each person's Self being, an incarnation of Consciousness.

I Believe, Evils are in the World today. Evils can & have attacked innocents. Thinking about certain thing's can make People have like Opposite feelings or reactions. It's difficult to Live, if Living is not really having a Life.

I know, I also don't Have much of a life, hence the "Magical" Apparitions of like Proverbial, Para Normal thing's.

So, it's like this. If you have an Old Bicycle. It's been said. Every Spoke is Needed to balance & drive a bicycle. To paraphrase.

If so, Everyone has their own Important Roles to play as a Spoke(s) person. And people have got to try to be a spokesperson for Themself! Via education & questions & debates & morality.

But, I am like many, still experiencing,,, but Experiencing exactly What?

Anyways, living is giving (up) many thing's, to Give it to Go Up[wards]

And you don't Need to pay for Gasoline if you're on a Trip to Mars, or something.

Look, I don't need more than I need. But I want to enjoy mi little Point in Space & Time, whatever that is, not to Take More than I need, but Giving More than People can Take.

Heh

Nevermind, life belows

My Elysium Trips

--------------------

My Elysium Trips

OfflineMy Elysium Trips
Lore
 User Gallery
    #25109910 - 04/03/18 12:01 AM (5 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Fiery said:
Quote:

My Elysium Trips said:

So, I'd Rather be Blind s

you can read, you have fingers, and can also read lyrics. you say that you'd rather be blind, ehhh?

you said it.

Quote:

So, I'd Rather be Blind

What the royal mah fukka fukk ( with cheese() is wrong with that?:crankey::biker:

Blind to judge

My Elysium Trips

--------------------

My Elysium Trips

InvisibleFiery
Sword of Fire
Other User Gallery

#25109920 - 04/03/18 12:04 AM (5 years, 11 months ago)

all of your posts are like "I " ,
"I'
"i"

so no one reads then and just scrolls past./

I didn't read anything you just wrote, just being honest why.

OfflineMy Elysium Trips
Lore
 User Gallery
    #25109926 - 04/03/18 12:07 AM (5 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Fiery said:

What the royal mah fukka fukk ( with cheese() is wrong with that?

No, that is Incorrect.

You have got to say it like, Tootsie Lollipops, the Owl TV advertisements; or...

And a ....

My Elysium Trips

--------------------

My Elysium Trips

OfflineMy Elysium Trips
Lore
 User Gallery
    #25109942 - 04/03/18 12:16 AM (5 years, 11 months ago)

Trip ing Cheese

Don't Trip on the Three Big Cheeses!

Cheese Cake, Blueberry Cheese, And an Old Cheesier than Cheat- Toes with Berry Cheesecake Intakes.

No Freebies or Samples. Except Batter & a Recipe. Maybe...

Soon around the Moon, before Noon of Daniel Boon, With a Cat- a- Combs kitty like a Rack of Broom. Not a G'room per se, but Plenty more Room for Bridals almost ubiquitous. Converging to diverge. A G[rowing] Room, Mush Rooms for Much.

Or, I'm speaking foolish to make sense to those around that level. Otherwise, it's another wise tautology, that I might be keeping Safe places for a Safe time.

But, An Open Book, could have Literal Holes in Pages to See, through, you, too, til the Plows jump over the Mooooo'n.

Anyways, I'm pathetic. Soon

It's a Critical Crush I'm hashing about. Not really, but I got that too. Tune

Heh. Nevermind. I'm a Loon!

My Elysium Trips

--------------------

My Elysium Trips

Edited by My Elysium Trips (04/03/18 12:18 AM)

OfflineCanadian Jesus
I'll Be Back. I'm Back.
Male

Loc: Canada Flag
Re: Hypothetical Spore Game!... Spore Farming Outdoors, Spraying w/ H2O Bottles!? [Re: larry.fisherman]
    #25109969 - 04/03/18 12:32 AM (5 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

XLCaps said:
Quote:

Canadian Jesus said:

I'm pretty sure I have that thread bookmarked in one of my browsers, Firefox I'm pretty sure. I should look though the Shroomery Vendors for some woodlover spores and colonise some woodchips. I can grow them in my yard, make a few patches in the nearby forest etc.

--------------------
What's the crime if I snort a line, smoke, toke shoot it up all at the same time?

SunnyD said:
Definitely have more respect for sheekle than I do for unjust laws

OfflineMy Elysium Trips
Lore
 User Gallery
    #25110002 - 04/03/18 01:14 AM (5 years, 11 months ago)

Have you guys heard about Water Curing Herb Buds?

The Same day you pick Herbs, put them in a Bath of Water, covering them all [the buds]. Every day or so, Drain the Water - or Drink the Water to Taste the Buds. Then replace with New Water, & do that Water Curing for anywhere from a Single day, to maybe a week or more. Drain Experimental Herb Bud(s), Dry for a Day or 2 or so. Then, your herb buds will be Cleaner in Taste, less Harsh in the lungs when smoked, water cured Buds might appear slightly different Hue in color. But it Should not take as long with Air Curing with Air Drying then Curing / Burping to age & get a smoother or Better product.

Look into Water Curing. I put some Water from a Sweet Creamy Mint Herb to Water Cure, put that in Coffee Cup. Tastes like a smooth shot a Bailey's Irish Cream was put into the Coffee , Naturally.

Make Hemp Beer, from Water from H2O Cured Buds, as a Base Alcohol Flavor - per Cannabis Flavors via Water Curing.

Yep, I have some Bailey Irish Cream, stuff tool, And then I could give them All to Mix them via C'loans.

Heh. Loans, bones, cones, bemoans, foams, hones, Gnomes, Drones. Etc. Clones... Clones is a word That rhymes here too. 5th

So, I have... for a Motorcycle man, some Samples, worth a Wort of Canna Beer, steer for a sear of a cheer of cherry tree's

Buds for a bud

Of you are the Motorcycle man, & I'm a Gingerbread Man or a slight Widow, or a Cookie Monster, or Strawberry Fields forever in Flowering Buds. Poppy Fields? Who cares?

Anyways. If I'm a Muffin Man, motorcycle man has some "dough" coming his way. Freely receive. Freely give.

Don't talk to mi about it in person. There aren't enough drug's in the world. Or, it's a heavy burden to bare, now I've released some Bird Dens, by Chopping off the Winter Wool. Fleecing mi Self to lease Notions of Organic Potions, to give Holistic Lotions for even Locomotive Motions, even in a Ocean with a hidden Greenhouse & Trampoline Workout Bed, deal.

I'm not interested in money. I'm interested in Not Needing Any Money!

Like Amish Indians who went Conservative in the Liberal Amish.

Nah, but I'm going down a lazy River, to be more Indian Style, one day at a time.

Didn't the Native Americans grow Cannabis & Mush else things?

Indian Style is, Golden Rule. Have No onerous Laws, by abiding by an arguably universal concept, Reaping the Seeds, Harvesting what was Sown, Karma. Etc.. Or, just try to avoid Problems, nobody should have to bother anyone else, most always except in cordial ways, or acceptable.

8f I literally went around kicking people in their Genitals, I would be justified to be Arrested by even a citizen. I understand that. But, besides stuff like assaulting others. I think No Laws in Better than Too Many Laws.

Or, live like this. Knowing that the Government doesn't Control Destiny of People's Spiritual Soul journeys. It is only Personal Journeys that many can collectively corroborate or understand in parts. So, I don't See Laws as a replacement for Good People. Help People be Good or Better by Warring against All lacking in society / poverty. Then...

Then countless more can live more decently & fulfilled & more contented & whole. Because Poverty & Lack of Knowledge has killed or wounded many too many people.

Fight eradicating Impoverished people. Society won't Need like any laws, if People have common sense of Respect & Karma

Etc..

I'm no Saint either. I am more of a Broken Record.

My Elysium Trips

--------------------

My Elysium Trips

OfflineMy Elysium Trips
Lore
 User Gallery
Re: Hypothetical Spore Game!... Spore Farming Outdoors, Spraying w/ H2O Bottles!? [Re: Canadian Jesus]
    #25110005 - 04/03/18 01:17 AM (5 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Canadian Jesus said:
Quote:

XLCaps said:
Quote:

Canadian Jesus said:

I'm pretty sure I have that thread bookmarked in one of my browsers, Firefox I'm pretty sure. I should look though the Shroomery Vendors for some woodlover spores and colonise some woodchips. I can grow them in my yard, make a few patches in the nearby forest etc.

Okay. I'm a gonna Trademark or Copyright the Right's to keep mi kitty out of Hollywood / entertainment industry!

Now, I want kitty Anonymous. But I could Give some of Kitty Hair away for...

Split Ends.

What a hairball! Ode to the Hairball Cat! Heh

My Elysium Trips

--------------------

My Elysium Trips

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck