Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Buy Kratom Powder & Leaf   North Spore Bulk Substrate   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]
Invisibledurian_2008
Cornucopian Eating an Elephant
 User Gallery

Loc: Raccoon City
Suspected drug kingpin charged in New York with trafficking enough fentanyl to kill 10 million peopl
    #25104548 - 03/31/18 01:01 PM (6 years, 18 days ago)

Quote:

Suspected drug kingpin charged in New York with trafficking enough fentanyl to kill 10 million people
https://www.denverpost.com/2018/03/27/francisco-quiroz-zamora-mexican-drug-kingpin-fentanyl/
By Katie Zezima | The Washington Post
March 27, 2018 at 10:23 pm

Authorities in New York have indicted a suspected Mexican drug kingpin they say was responsible for trafficking enough fentanyl to kill 10 million people.

Authorities say the arrest of Francisco Quiroz-Zamora provides a window into how the powerful Sinaloa cartel moves drugs from Mexico to the United States. Quiroz-Zamora, a 41-year-old known as “Gordo,” or the Fat One, has been charged with operating as a major trafficker, first-degree sale of a controlled substance and second-degree conspiracy.

Quiroz-Zamora and five co-defendants will be arraigned in New York City on Tuesday.

Officials with New York’s Special Narcotics Prosecutor indicted Quiroz-Zamora. Officials allege he arranged for 44 pounds, or nearly 20 kilograms, of fentanyl to be shipped to New York – a haul of drugs that had the potential to kill 10 million people. Fentanyl is about 50 times more powerful than heroin, and just a few grains can kill.

Fentanyl, which is made in clandestine labs with cheap chemicals, has become a lucrative business for traffickers. It is often cut into heroin or pressed into counterfeit pills made to resemble legitimate prescription drugs, including OxyContin and Xanax.

For a high-level dealer, Quiroz-Zamora was extremely involved in every aspect of the process that gets drugs from creators to users, officials claim. He organized a pipeline that sent drugs from Mexico to Arizona and California through trucks, cars and drug couriers and authorized transactions between customers and dealers, according to authorities.

Mexican trafficking groups are attempting to turn New York into their distribution hub, and fentanyl is now their main product. The amount of fentanyl seized by the Special Narcotics Prosecutor in New York rose from 35 pounds in 2016 to 491 pounds last year.

The drugs are now managed by inconspicuous dealers. They include a middle-aged couple who authorities said came to New York to broker the sale of 141 pounds of fentanyl seized from a Queens apartment.

Quiroz-Zamora allegedly was planning for a lucrative payday. He negotiated a going rate of between $45,000 and $50,000 per kilo of fentanyl. Officials seized the fentanyl as the result of two undercover sales they said were organized by Quiroz-Zamora.

In one instance, the drugs were stuffed in a duffel bag and placed atop a vending machine at the Umbrella Hotel in the Bronx in June.

In another, authorities said they found more than five pounds of fentanyl in a $4,000-a-month apartment on Central Park West, along with $12,000 in cash and a loaded gun. Thousands of packages of drugs ready for sale with names including “Uber” and “Wild Card” were discovered in the apartment. A man who left the apartment in an Uber was arrested along with the driver after heroin was found in the car.

Authorities allege Quiroz-Zamora went to New York in November to collect money he thought he was owed. He was arrested at Penn Station in New York City after arriving in in an extremely roundabout way. He allegedly flew from Texas to Connecticut and went to Delaware, where he boarded a train that took him to Penn Station.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisibledurian_2008
 User Gallery

Re: Suspected drug kingpin charged in New York with trafficking enough fentanyl to kill 10 million peopl [Re: durian_2008]
    #25104551 - 03/31/18 01:02 PM (6 years, 18 days ago)

Quote:

made in clandestine labs with cheap chemicals

:orry:

InvisibleStonehenge
Alt Center
Male User Gallery

Loc: S.E.
Re: Suspected drug kingpin charged in New York with trafficking enough fentanyl to kill 10 million peopl [Re: durian_2008]
    #25104738 - 03/31/18 02:17 PM (6 years, 17 days ago)

Who will shed a tear if he gets the death penalty?

--------------------
“A democracy cannot exist as a permanent form of government. It can only exist until the voters discover that they can vote themselves largesse from the public treasury. From that moment on, the majority always votes for the candidates promising the most benefits from the public treasury with the result that a democracy always collapses over loose fiscal policy, always followed by a dictatorship.” (attributed to Alexis de Tocqueville political philosopher Circa 1835)

Trade list http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/18047755

OfflineKonyap

Loc: Planet Piss
Re: Suspected drug kingpin charged in New York with trafficking enough fentanyl to kill 10 million peopl [Re: Stonehenge]
    #25104861 - 03/31/18 03:24 PM (6 years, 17 days ago)

fentynal is a legal drug
it is technically possible to administer it in a aqueous solution, that's why it's dose is so small

OfflineCrispy224
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: Suspected drug kingpin charged in New York with trafficking enough fentanyl to kill 10 million peopl [Re: Konyap]
    #25104872 - 03/31/18 03:27 PM (6 years, 17 days ago)

Omg they arrested the Uber driver who picked one of the guys up. They must of been able to prove the driver knew right? Could you imagine pickingn someone up for a ride and being arrested for heroin.

--------------------
Matsesherbs.com is a SCAM site. Do not send them any money!!!!

Invisibledurian_2008
 User Gallery

Re: Suspected drug kingpin charged in New York with trafficking enough fentanyl to kill 10 million peopl [Re: Crispy224]
    #25105007 - 03/31/18 04:36 PM (6 years, 17 days ago)

I don't think it's possible to make bulk amounts of lab-quality anything, under-the-table or for cheap.

InvisibleLIBERTYNY
Stranger
 User Gallery
Re: Suspected drug kingpin charged in New York with trafficking enough fentanyl to kill 10 million peopl [Re: Stonehenge] * 1
    #25105443 - 03/31/18 08:22 PM (6 years, 17 days ago)

Quote:

Stonehenge said:

I will,

Might as well execute people for carrots

OfflineFractal420
Psycellium
Male User Gallery

Re: Suspected drug kingpin charged in New York with trafficking enough fentanyl to kill 10 million peopl [Re: LIBERTYNY]
    #25106042 - 04/01/18 06:00 AM (6 years, 17 days ago)

Nobody is getting the death penalty.

What i think is interesting is they always seem to label nyc fent-dope as "Uber". Once by an Uber driver. This is really, really stupid.

But yeah of course there are people with tons of raw fent. I really doubt its fentanyl citrate but who knows

You cant charge someone for someone else's mistakes. If that were the case, youd flip the US upside down, people all saying "its HIS fault i got addicted". They tried to do the drug dealer death penalty thing in the 80s, when crack was killing people. Didnt fly then, wouldnt fly now. Its like the arming teachers idea. Sure, you have 5 morons who think its a great idea.

Everybody knows its a gross violation of human rights and will only escalate the drug war. Most people, including law enforcement, know this. Its not like they cant synthesize another opioid

--------------------
Dreaming of That face again.
It's bright and blue and shimmering.
Grinning wide
And comforting me with it's three warm and wild eyes.

Prying open MY third eye

InvisibleBarnaby
Interesting lifetime
Male

#25106581 - 04/01/18 12:18 PM (6 years, 17 days ago)

Fentanyl.  Bad stuff man, seriously. :loljesus:  You get to see him sooner I guess.  If you believe in such things.

InvisibleStonehenge
Alt Center
Male User Gallery

Loc: S.E.
Re: Suspected drug kingpin charged in New York with trafficking enough fentanyl to kill 10 million peopl [Re: Fractal420]
    #25106731 - 04/01/18 01:41 PM (6 years, 17 days ago)

You are right the dp will not be used but its a tool in the box. Don't you want to see dirtbags like that shut down? They give him an offer, life in prison or 20 years depending on how strong a case they have or go to trial. If max penalty is 20 or life anyway he might try to kill some witnesses and take his chances. With the dp on the table, 20 to 50 years doesn't look so bad.

People are dropping like flies from this stuff. Its sneaked in to other products and called something else. However if they did at some point execute anyone it would be someone like this guy sending hundreds of kilos over

--------------------
“A democracy cannot exist as a permanent form of government. It can only exist until the voters discover that they can vote themselves largesse from the public treasury. From that moment on, the majority always votes for the candidates promising the most benefits from the public treasury with the result that a democracy always collapses over loose fiscal policy, always followed by a dictatorship.” (attributed to Alexis de Tocqueville political philosopher Circa 1835)

Trade list http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/18047755

Invisiblesh4d0ws
LSx
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Re: Suspected drug kingpin charged in New York with trafficking enough fentanyl to kill 10 million peopl [Re: Stonehenge] * 2
    #25106790 - 04/01/18 02:33 PM (6 years, 16 days ago)

Lol, you start that shit up and next thing you know Trump and his friends will call for death of all serious drug dealers, or worser sentencing. It doesn't work. It's a waste of time and money and resources.

Maybe the next young adult who accidentally gets nbome hits and his friend takes 5 and dies, he will get the death penalty?

Where does it end? What if the dealer really thought he was selling heroin? What if he thought it was properly mixed fentanyl powder pressed into pills and really thought his clients knew how to properly dose it? What if they thought it was real oxy, or percocet? How do they know the dealer isn't lying to get out of the death penalty? How do they know he's telling the truth?

If it's OK for them to give the death penalty to opioid dealers, why not coke, crack, meth dealers? That stuff kills too, just less often. What if it starts getting cut with fentanyl for whatever stupid reason?

Does any of that matter?

If you think they will pass this law and only execute the heavy duty dealers like this guy, I fucking doubt it.

--------------------

Offlinestzacrack
Stranger
 User Gallery

Loc: United States
Re: Suspected drug kingpin charged in New York with trafficking enough fentanyl to kill 10 million peopl [Re: Fractal420]
    #25106985 - 04/01/18 04:49 PM (6 years, 16 days ago)

Yea, but you can charge someone for someone elses mistakes

That's how i got popped for someone else having 800 bags of heroin in the whip

Offlinefractalgod
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: Suspected drug kingpin charged in New York with trafficking enough fentanyl to kill 10 million peopl [Re: Stonehenge] * 2
    #25107299 - 04/01/18 08:12 PM (6 years, 16 days ago)

Quote:

Stonehenge said:

You are on a site where many members are "manufacturing" very large amounts of a schedule one drug, and are saying you would have no problem if the government executes someone for selling large amounts of schedule one drugs, not even manufacturing them.
  Quit enabling the government to be brutal and unconstitutional. The Constitution gives you the right to injest what you want and sell what you want. You can't false advertise and sell fentanyl saying it's heroin, but if someone is selling fentanyl to a buyer who wants pure fentanyl why does the government need to get involved and start taking people's money out of their paycheck? Dealers aren't kidnapping children and forcing them to take heroin, people are buying it voluntarily. It's great you want to help the world, I can be a bleeding heart liberal myself, but please if you want to help addicts , do it without taking my money by force.  And when you get busted for your monotub and the dickhead dea or narc. Detectives weigh everything mycelium and all and then we'll see if anyone will shed a tear for you when you get put to death. Doesn't matter if fentanyl is more dangerous legally speaking it's schedule 1 and technically fentanyl is schedule 2 since it's a pharmaceutical. Even if you don't grow my point still stands because we're on the shroomery for Christ's sake.

OfflineKinko
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: Suspected drug kingpin charged in New York with trafficking enough fentanyl to kill 10 million peopl [Re: fractalgod]
    #25107304 - 04/01/18 08:16 PM (6 years, 16 days ago)

Quote:

fractalgod said:
Quote:

Stonehenge said:

You are on a site where many members are "manufacturing" very large amounts of a schedule one drug, and are saying you would have no problem if the government executes someone for selling large amounts of schedule one drugs, not even manufacturing them.
  Quit enabling the government to be brutal and unconstitutional. The Constitution gives you the right to injest what you want and sell what you want. You can't false advertise and sell fentanyl saying it's heroin, but if someone is selling fentanyl to a buyer who wants pure fentanyl why does the government need to get involved and start taking people's money out of their paycheck? Dealers aren't kidnapping children and forcing them to take heroin, people are buying it voluntarily. It's great you want to help the world, I can be a bleeding heart liberal myself, but please if you want to help addicts , do it without taking my money by force.  And when you get busted for your monotub and the dickhead dea or narc. Detectives weigh everything mycelium and all and then we'll see if anyone will shed a tear for you when you get put to death. Doesn't matter if fentanyl is more dangerous legally speaking it's schedule 1 and technically fentanyl is schedule 2 since it's a pharmaceutical. Even if you don't grow my point still stands because we're on the shroomery for Christ's sake.

people are so hypocritical ... people like you and me can see it... why cant people like stonehedge see it as well?

OfflineFractal420
Psycellium
Male User Gallery

Re: Suspected drug kingpin charged in New York with trafficking enough fentanyl to kill 10 million peopl [Re: Kinko]
    #25107356 - 04/01/18 08:44 PM (6 years, 16 days ago)

^agreed. Fuck the ignorant. Cant let em get in the way of the revolutionaries.

Uncle Shrooming on Shroomery, okay with setting the precedent of this shit being okay. Not everyone here understands how bad the war on drugs really is. Which is partially surprising,

At the same time, i am referring to this pattern i always see from reading the news, not singling anyone out. Cause its not a "one-person-problem"

--------------------
Grinning wide

Prying open MY third eye

Invisibledurian_2008
 User Gallery

Re: Suspected drug kingpin charged in New York with trafficking enough fentanyl to kill 10 million peopl [Re: Fractal420] * 1
    #25107457 - 04/01/18 09:42 PM (6 years, 16 days ago)

I think that people should know exactly what they are getting and accept responsibility for their own choices.

If it was misidentified, or against someone's will, then, I don't feel sorry, for the dealer.

OfflineKinko
Stranger
 User Gallery

#25107487 - 04/01/18 10:04 PM (6 years, 16 days ago)

Quote:

durian_2008 said:
I think that people should know exactly what they are getting and accept responsibility for their own choices.

If it was misidentified, or against someone's will, then, I don't feel sorry, for the dealer.

in the eyes of the law .. a drug dealer is a drug dealer... matters not what he sells. :smile: people seem to forget that fact?

Invisibledurian_2008
 User Gallery

Re: Suspected drug kingpin charged in New York with trafficking enough fentanyl to kill 10 million peopl [Re: Kinko] * 1
    #25107499 - 04/01/18 10:10 PM (6 years, 16 days ago)

I don't forget that there is a stigma attached, and that an untrustworthy user is a liability to the dealer.

InvisibleFerrum
Empirical teacher
Male User Gallery

Loc: Have to stop moving befor...
Re: Suspected drug kingpin charged in New York with trafficking enough fentanyl to kill 10 million peopl [Re: Stonehenge]
    #25107504 - 04/01/18 10:15 PM (6 years, 16 days ago)

Not me I will be the least lachrymose person around

--------------------

The really important facts were that spatial relationships had ceased to matter very much and that my mind was perceiving the world in terms of other than spatial categories. At ordinary times the eye concerns itself with such problems as where? — how far? — how situated in relation to what? In the mescaline experience the implied questions to which the eye responds are of another order. Place and distance cease to be of much interest. The mind does its perceiving in terms of intensity of existence, profundity of significance, relationships within a pattern."

InvisibleFerrum
Empirical teacher
Male User Gallery

Loc: Have to stop moving befor...
Re: Suspected drug kingpin charged in New York with trafficking enough fentanyl to kill 10 million peopl [Re: Stonehenge] * 1
    #25107519 - 04/01/18 10:29 PM (6 years, 16 days ago)

Some of these folks here are idiots , they think mushrooms and opioids are the same drugs .

They think lsd and a joint are In the same ball park too most likely .

Ok so hypothetically a guy sells pot to kids and it kills 50 percent of them . This dirtbag doesn't care , he knows , he does it next week too, why does he care , he s getting bank . His weed is special , people can't cope without it , man he's the man

Just killing off the weak , makin dat money .

Fucking idiot s

Seriously , who cares if most people here are growing a schedule one , it's not driving them to death , at least not nearly as many . It's Unbelievable people think there should not be harsh consequences for pushers who's products kill anyone , I'd love to pole how many of these 'spare the dealer types ' here have lost any family member or friend to an opioid addiction and then ask them again after they do. I wonder if I'd hear the same proscribe . Also if they re so protective of these hard drug dealers , maybe they're  dealers whom have sold the same dope themselves is why, 

A crow won't poke out the eye of another crow ?

Lol  I can't believe the difference can't be seen clearly , no one would ever pass laws killing dealer s  for other schedule 1 drugs that didn't cause mass death number s .

--------------------

The really important facts were that spatial relationships had ceased to matter very much and that my mind was perceiving the world in terms of other than spatial categories. At ordinary times the eye concerns itself with such problems as where? — how far? — how situated in relation to what? In the mescaline experience the implied questions to which the eye responds are of another order. Place and distance cease to be of much interest. The mind does its perceiving in terms of intensity of existence, profundity of significance, relationships within a pattern."

Edited by Ferrum (04/01/18 10:42 PM)

OfflineKonyap

Re: Suspected drug kingpin charged in New York with trafficking enough fentanyl to kill 10 million peopl [Re: Ferrum]
    #25107577 - 04/01/18 11:16 PM (6 years, 16 days ago)

we live in a country were selling mdma tablets is manslaughter
i don't think the powers that be would give two shits about killing people with life sentences if it got their voting base all fired up, trump didn't get voted in because he was sensible and kind, the guy openly said lets bomb people and said the people coming in from south of the border are criminals, he's willing to implement a policy based on one that already kills simple heroin dealers and jails pot dealers for several years

i'm not saying fent dealers are good people but think about where this is going

Edited by Konyap (04/01/18 11:17 PM)

Invisiblesh4d0ws
LSx
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Re: Suspected drug kingpin charged in New York with trafficking enough fentanyl to kill 10 million peopl [Re: Konyap]
    #25107638 - 04/02/18 12:21 AM (6 years, 16 days ago)

Uh pretty sure that manslaughter stuff is all myths...unless the person actually dies.

--------------------

OfflineFractal420
Psycellium
Male User Gallery

Re: Suspected drug kingpin charged in New York with trafficking enough fentanyl to kill 10 million peopl [Re: sh4d0ws]
    #25107961 - 04/02/18 07:13 AM (6 years, 16 days ago)

How bout: "With enough fentanyl to make 100,000,000 people feel great and relieve extreme pain"

Lol

You never see THAT spin do you?

--------------------
Grinning wide

Prying open MY third eye

InvisibleBarnaby
Interesting lifetime
Male

Re: Suspected drug kingpin charged in New York with trafficking enough fentanyl to kill 10 million peopl [Re: stzacrack]
    #25108547 - 04/02/18 01:00 PM (6 years, 16 days ago)

Just understand illegal drugs.  It's quite simple really with whatever substance it is.  And all about money and selfishness that goes for legal drugs as well for the most part.

Invisiblelarry.fisherman
shoulda died already
I'm a teapot

Re: Suspected drug kingpin charged in New York with trafficking enough fentanyl to kill 10 million peopl [Re: Kinko] * 1
    #25108887 - 04/02/18 03:42 PM (6 years, 15 days ago)

Quote:

Kinko said:
Quote:

durian_2008 said:

in the eyes of the law .. a drug dealer is a drug dealer... matters not what he sells. :smile: people seem to forget that fact?

Everyone dealing fent are killers. It seems kinda messed up to me, that you can’t differentiate people who don’t wish harm on others and those who do. If you don’t want to be stigmatized then don’t lump yourself with pieces of shit, just because a life choice seems somewhat similar from a narrow perspective.

OfflineLa Flama Blanca
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: Suspected drug kingpin charged in New York with trafficking enough fentanyl to kill 10 million peopl [Re: larry.fisherman]
    #25108947 - 04/02/18 04:09 PM (6 years, 15 days ago)

fent is super fucked up. people who got into that shit where i grew up either died before they turned 25 or got ex-communicated from everyone. if we shall judge fent by its fruits so to say, it seems to be a force of evil. but hey everyone needs money, or something.

OfflineLightRay
Lord Hubert
 User Gallery

#25110264 - 04/03/18 06:37 AM (6 years, 15 days ago)

Yea theoxycodone and hydromorphone producers.  They need 1000 years in prison for their crimes against humanity.  Parasites.

I hope this fent guy brings up a huge amount of data on this in his defence.  They can't prosecute him and allow that shit.

Also state about kratom and cannabis being 100% safe pain relievers used by humans for ENTIRE history of man kind.  That proves this opiate thing is a racket.  A drug king pin operation.  Same as their amphetamine one.

Its bullshit - sell Amphetamine and its legal as long as you relabel it as a medecine.  Is meth a medecine?
Sell any opiate as long as you re-label it as a pain killer, actually no its just a PLAIN KILLER - kratom and cannabis are non-toxic.

YOU FUCKS.:goodluckwiththat:

OfflineKonyap

Re: Suspected drug kingpin charged in New York with trafficking enough fentanyl to kill 10 million peopl [Re: LightRay]
    #25110405 - 04/03/18 08:30 AM (6 years, 15 days ago)

so are opiates:foreheadslap:

OfflineViolet Wizard
Violet Prisoner
Male

Loc: Nothing and Nowhere
    #25110485 - 04/03/18 09:11 AM (6 years, 15 days ago)

How many of the people who are saying negative stuff about pharmaceutical companies and dope dealers have been addicted to heroin?

Just asking because from a technical stand point I dont mind either and I have been addicted to IV heroin and oxycodone prior to that. I am curious to see what the divide may be. I am not saying both are "good" i am saying they are "neutral to mildly negative" but that is just my opinion.

So have you ever been addicted to opiates? and what is your view of drug dealers and pharm companies?

--------------------
Promise me to pass the time. Dance with me on plastic tears. Kiss me, we won’t feel alone, till morning when we disappear.

Offlinecorrosionsteady
Stranger

Re: Suspected drug kingpin charged in New York with trafficking enough fentanyl to kill 10 million peopl [Re: Violet Wizard]
    #25110637 - 04/03/18 10:29 AM (6 years, 15 days ago)

my left arm is probably worth upwards of 30 grand, kratom stepped in and saved my life. I think the people that are speaking out about killing this dude for importing fentanyl are missing a crucial step in the logic ladder, it's much easier to blame someone else then to take responsibility. There are so many over the counter items you can die from but banning them and killing anyone who has large amounts of them won't make them safer. People with crippling pain need pain medication, it's the only tool besides euthanasia for end of the life pain. Opiates are only addicting because they work, they'll never go away. Instead of instigating fear and capital punishment, how about we educate ourselves and those around us and try to avoid things that could kill us if at all possible.

OfflineViolet Wizard
Violet Prisoner
Male

Loc: Nothing and Nowhere
Re: Suspected drug kingpin charged in New York with trafficking enough fentanyl to kill 10 million peopl [Re: corrosionsteady]
    #25110641 - 04/03/18 10:33 AM (6 years, 15 days ago)

It was always my choice to do opiates. It wasnt the guy in the city i got heroin from, he could have been anyone. Same with the oxys, never once did i equate them to a pharmaceutical even. Thats why the switch was easy for me opiates are opiates and who provides them is irrelevant.

I wonder if thats why i had an easy time quitting to... easier when its all your fault because you suck. But in my mind if i suck i can change, if it was (x,y, or z's) fault then i couldnt change because it wasnt 100% my doing because i suck and for no other reason.

--------------------
Promise me to pass the time. Dance with me on plastic tears. Kiss me, we won’t feel alone, till morning when we disappear.

OfflineFailboat
Fuck Up

Re: Suspected drug kingpin charged in New York with trafficking enough fentanyl to kill 10 million peopl [Re: Violet Wizard]
    #25111224 - 04/03/18 03:02 PM (6 years, 14 days ago)

I know a girl who used to sell heroin, now she crusades to keep people off heroin. It's something about the duality of man...

InvisibleLobsterSauceDiscord
 User Gallery

Re: Suspected drug kingpin charged in New York with trafficking enough fentanyl to kill 10 million peopl [Re: corrosionsteady] * 1
    #25111227 - 04/03/18 03:04 PM (6 years, 14 days ago)

Which pharma CEO is this?

InvisibleBarnaby
Interesting lifetime
Male

#25111545 - 04/03/18 04:44 PM (6 years, 14 days ago)

Follow the money and lobbyists and the corruption.  Simple really.

OfflineDoc9151M
Mycologist
Male User Gallery

Loc: Gulf Coast USA Flag
Re: Suspected drug kingpin charged in New York with trafficking enough fentanyl to kill 10 million peopl [Re: Barnaby] * 2
    #25112589 - 04/04/18 01:03 AM (6 years, 14 days ago)

All you antiopiate mother fuckers out there, pray nothing happens to you that causes debilitating pain for life.

Opiates keep me from blowing my head off, allows me to have a little normalcy to life, lets me be a father and grandfather.

Don't blame the drug, put the blame where it belongs, square on the user. The stigmas placed on drugs by people ignorant of said drug is the real problem.

People who use drugs irresponsibly give drugs a bad name. It's not like we live in a drug ignorant society right? Wrong!!!!
People know about drugs but they don't "know" about drugs, they only hear the propaganda.

If you drink Beer, wine, liquor, smoke cigarettes, dip tobacco,  take prescription "nerve" pills or take anything into your body to alter your mind or for certain "effects" then make negative statements about someone else doing the same, you are a hypocrite!

However, I do have a problem with the assholes that are selling something as one thing but it's really another. That's the sum bitches that should be hanged.

--------------------

Psilocybe cubensis data collection thread. please help with this project if you hunt wild cubensis.
https://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php?Cat=0&Number=26513593&page=0&vc=1#26513593

Invisibledurian_2008
 User Gallery

Re: Suspected drug kingpin charged in New York with trafficking enough fentanyl to kill 10 million peopl [Re: larry.fisherman]
    #25112800 - 04/04/18 05:40 AM (6 years, 14 days ago)

Quote:

XLCaps said:
Everyone dealing fent are killers.

Everyone who takes it dies?

OfflineLightRay
Lord Hubert
 User Gallery

#25113565 - 04/04/18 12:15 PM (6 years, 14 days ago)

Quote:

Konyap said:
so are opiates:foreheadslap:

I wasn't aware cannabis was an opiate :megusta:

READ
READ
READ
READ
REAT

THEN FUCKING WSTE MY TIME REPLYING NEXT TIME

--------------------
The secret to life is to put positive loving energy Into every thought and action you do <3
Be Aware. Believe. Be here now
Everything is a reflection of ones self.  Of God and you are God.  All is conscious.  All is consciousness. 
There is no death, only life. Your mission is to raise your vibration and every one else around you.
Open Your Mind!

OfflineLightRay
Lord Hubert
 User Gallery

Re: Suspected drug kingpin charged in New York with trafficking enough fentanyl to kill 10 million peopl [Re: Doc9151]
    #25113568 - 04/04/18 12:17 PM (6 years, 14 days ago)

Quote:

Doc9151 said:
All you antiopiate mother fuckers out there, pray nothing happens to you that causes debilitating pain for life.

Opiates keep me from blowing my head off, allows me to have a little normalcy to life, lets me be a father and grandfather.

Don't blame the drug, put the blame where it belongs, square on the user. The stigmas placed on drugs by people ignorant of said drug is the real problem.

People who use drugs irresponsibly give drugs a bad name. It's not like we live in a drug ignorant society right? Wrong!!!!
People know about drugs but they don't "know" about drugs, they only hear the propaganda.

If you drink Beer, wine, liquor, smoke cigarettes, dip tobacco,  take prescription "nerve" pills or take anything into your body to alter your mind or for certain "effects" then make negative statements about someone else doing the same, you are a hypocrite!

However, I do have a problem with the assholes that are selling something as one thing but it's really another. That's the sum bitches that should be hanged.

hAVE YOU TRIED HIGH DOSE good KRATOM STRAINS MIXED WITH A HIGH QUAL WEED?

InvisibleLIBERTYNY
Stranger
 User Gallery
    #25114819 - 04/04/18 11:24 PM (6 years, 13 days ago)

Quote:

Violet Wizard said:
It was always my choice to do opiates. It wasnt the guy in the city i got heroin from, he could have been anyone. Same with the oxys, never once did i equate them to a pharmaceutical even. Thats why the switch was easy for me opiates are opiates and who provides them is irrelevant.

I wonder if thats why i had an easy time quitting to... easier when its all your fault because you suck. But in my mind if i suck i can change, if it was (x,y, or z's) fault then i couldnt change because it wasnt 100% my doing because i suck and for no other reason.

:thumbup:  :thumbup:  :thumbup:

calling addiction a disease is / has ben a disaster,  Removing personal responsibility just gives some one a reason to give in.  it always baffled me how come all these addiction counselors  cant see this  ? ?

InvisibleLIBERTYNY
Stranger
 User Gallery
Re: Suspected drug kingpin charged in New York with trafficking enough fentanyl to kill 10 million peopl [Re: LightRay] * 1
    #25114830 - 04/04/18 11:43 PM (6 years, 13 days ago)

Quote:

LightRay said:
Quote:

Doc9151 said:

Im a former pain management patient (and would still be if I could). I find kratom uncomparable to even the weakest opiate like darvon.  Not only that but it actually has a considerable opiate blocking effect on me for days.  When I need pain management,  the best safest and cheapest option is opiates.  when thats not available the only other option I may have is to knock myself unconsistence with stuff like benzo's phenibut and GHB.  which is dangerous espically after the first 2 days when tolerance starts creepin in, as mixing some of that stuff is a recipe for disaster.  many times im literally gambling with my life.
  i know many many people who died just this way,  i also know many that have committed suicide because of lack of treatment options or atleast effective options.  Interestingly most of the suicides are labeled accidental opiate overdoses by the authority's.  most suicide notes left are removed by the family's for many reasons like insurance payments, and no one wants a suicide in the family.  so no one knows the story of the political genocide of pain patients

OfflineFractal420
Psycellium
Male User Gallery

Re: Suspected drug kingpin charged in New York with trafficking enough fentanyl to kill 10 million peopl [Re: LightRay]
    #25115035 - 04/05/18 03:38 AM (6 years, 13 days ago)

Quote:

LightRay said:
Quote:

Doc9151 said:

If youre using fentanyl or oxymorphone or any real high potency pain medication, kratom is a joke. So is weed, pain-wise.

If your tolerance is that high kratom might not even stop withdrawal. Fentanyl users cant even be held by buprenorphine sometimes, which is a really potent opioid in terms of how little it takes to stop withdrawal. Buprenorphine has a higher affinity than even the antidote, naloxone and naltrexone, but yet it seems fent is no match

I feel your pain, Doc. Pharmacies are super restrictive even to legitimate patients. I had a fucking funeral to go to, no opioids needed, just a schedule IV anxiety aid i needed, i had to FIGHT hard for that. Even with proof of this funeral. This was just something my doc knows  i need to not freak out. I place the blame SQUARELY on big pharma, the Dea, and places like CVS/Walgreens. And of course specifically companies like Teva and Purdue, Teva will make ANYTHING (like an rc company) if theres money in it. Anyone remember how they broke open the generic OC80 scene? After that it was like $5 a pop in my area. And everyone got addicted. Then all they had was dope. Luckily i quit oxy by then. And moved the fuck out of there

--------------------
Grinning wide

Prying open MY third eye

Edited by Fractal420 (04/05/18 03:47 AM)

Invisibledurian_2008
 User Gallery

#25115638 - 04/05/18 10:56 AM (6 years, 13 days ago)

It's classic drug bigotry, where some are murder, and others are whimpy.

The 'safe' alternatives all reportedly cause exotic side effects, when they were refined and concentrated to such a high degree, and when analogues are synthesized.

OfflineSeriously_trippin
Cosmic Guru Ganesh
Male User Gallery

#25121244 - 04/07/18 04:23 PM (6 years, 10 days ago)

Quote:

Stonehenge said:

Let him fry

--------------------
R.I.P
Zombi3, Blue Helix
Modest Mouse
Zappa
Slothie
That Kid With The face
ShLong
Le Canard
split_by_nine
& Big Worm Forever
Etched in the sands of time in the shroomery and ever so beloved and deeply missed by many :heart:

OfflineFractal420
Psycellium
Male User Gallery

Re: Suspected drug kingpin charged in New York with trafficking enough fentanyl to kill 10 million peopl [Re: Seriously_trippin] * 1
    #25122314 - 04/08/18 02:38 AM (6 years, 10 days ago)

Stop with the bullshit. If one drug dealer gets the death penalty its bad news for everyone. Esp during the Trump years. Stop stoking those horrible flames

It doesnt matter how bad of a piece of shit he is.

That means one day a guy with too much acid, or lets say just Molly on him will get the death penalty too. The precedent is what matters and its so sad to see people on here not realize that

If someone takes mushrooms and kills themselves it paves the way for a person selling them to be criminalized too. What if 100 people have bad experiences and start wanting their ER bills covered somehow once drug dealers become liable for what drug users do

Its not even like he wasnt openly selling fentanyl. If someone else uses that as a dilutant down the chain, thats their fault. Remember this guy had pure fent, i dont even think its an analog based on the story. So he was def selling it as what it is. At least in bulk. It wasnt some dope/fent mix. Thats all he can control anyway as it moves on

--------------------
Grinning wide

Prying open MY third eye

Edited by Fractal420 (04/08/18 02:46 AM)

OfflineSeriously_trippin
Cosmic Guru Ganesh
Male User Gallery

#25123549 - 04/08/18 02:19 PM (6 years, 9 days ago)

Fent isn’t just a deadly drug it’s THE most deadly drug . Reaching its way into tons of baggies of your average Smack addicts and dropping people left and right much worse then just heroin. It’s a death sentence for whoever gets it almost. People distributing it know it’s worse and more deadly then H but are willing to kill to make a buck moreso then heroin.

--------------------
R.I.P
Zombi3, Blue Helix
Modest Mouse
Zappa
Slothie
That Kid With The face
ShLong
Le Canard
split_by_nine
& Big Worm Forever
Etched in the sands of time in the shroomery and ever so beloved and deeply missed by many :heart:

OfflineKonyap

Re: Suspected drug kingpin charged in New York with trafficking enough fentanyl to kill 10 million peopl [Re: Seriously_trippin]
    #25123751 - 04/08/18 04:01 PM (6 years, 9 days ago)

it's funny something that dangerous could be called a chemical weapon
2mg's has enough molecules in it to outnumber the entire human body
but it's a 'drug' and we know 'drugs are bad'
see where this is going

OfflineDoc9151M
Mycologist
Male User Gallery

Re: Suspected drug kingpin charged in New York with trafficking enough fentanyl to kill 10 million peopl [Re: Seriously_trippin]
    #25123824 - 04/08/18 04:34 PM (6 years, 9 days ago)

Quote:

Seriously_trippin said:
Quote:

Stonehenge said:

Let him fry

Why should he get the death penalty? If you think dealers should receive stiffer sentencing than users your a fool.
I guess you should die for that alcohol you bought or the tylenol. Fucking hypocrites kill me with their high and mighty bullshit.

--------------------

Psilocybe cubensis data collection thread. please help with this project if you hunt wild cubensis.
https://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php?Cat=0&Number=26513593&page=0&vc=1#26513593

OfflineDoc9151M
Mycologist
Male User Gallery

#25123832 - 04/08/18 04:38 PM (6 years, 9 days ago)

Quote:

Seriously_trippin said:
Fent isn’t just a deadly drug it’s THE most deadly drug . Reaching its way into tons of baggies of your average Smack addicts and dropping people left and right much worse then just heroin. It’s a death sentence for whoever gets it almost. People distributing it know it’s worse and more deadly then H but are willing to kill to make a buck moreso then heroin.

Dealers aren't forcing their wares on people so dont act like its all their fault. However,  the ones knowingly pushing this shit and not telling anyone is a different story.

--------------------

InvisibleBarnaby
Interesting lifetime
Male

#25127968 - 04/10/18 09:52 AM (6 years, 8 days ago)

Never.  People in the U.S. would never allow it. Just worthless rhetoric. Nor would a congress and senate.  We are a somewhat civilized country here.

Invisibledurian_2008
 User Gallery

Re: Suspected drug kingpin charged in New York with trafficking enough fentanyl to kill 10 million peopl [Re: Barnaby]
    #25128010 - 04/10/18 10:14 AM (6 years, 8 days ago)

White culdesac meme --

20 minute EBT outage --

Self explanatory --
http://www.bestgore.com/category/police-brutality/
http://thefreethoughtproject.com/category/cop-watch/

:whistling: Everyone's innocent. No such thing as evil. :awesomenod:

Edited by durian_2008 (04/10/18 10:59 AM)

OfflineFailboat
Fuck Up

#25128576 - 04/10/18 02:05 PM (6 years, 7 days ago)

Some users actually want the fentanyl and carfentanyl gear. I have had fentanyl and never done heroin. Getting a bag of fentanyl is not guaranteed death. Although I don't recommend recreational use of opiates they have their place in medicine. If you want to acoid the problems associated with these chemicals, then we have to legalize and regulate drugs appropriately. Take out the violence, remove the predators, organize doctors in pharmacies, and use the taxes earned to fund rehabilitation and recovery as necessary.

OfflineDoc9151M
Mycologist
Male User Gallery

Re: Suspected drug kingpin charged in New York with trafficking enough fentanyl to kill 10 million peopl [Re: Failboat]
    #25129764 - 04/10/18 10:12 PM (6 years, 7 days ago)

Quote:

Quirkmeister92 said:
Some users actually want the fentanyl and carfentanyl gear. I have had fentanyl and never done heroin. Getting a bag of fentanyl is not guaranteed death. Although I don't recommend recreational use of opiates they have their place in medicine. If you want to acoid the problems associated with these chemicals, then we have to legalize and regulate drugs appropriately. Take out the violence, remove the predators, organize doctors in pharmacies, and use the taxes earned to fund rehabilitation and recovery as necessary.

If that happened the government wouldn't be able to fund their illegal black ops. Depending on where the U.S. Military is carrying out major operations will determine what drug will be flooding the streets.

1950's Korean war, Heroin
1965-1975 Vietnam conflict, Heroin
1980s -1990 Central America, Cocaine
1990-present, opiates (legal and illegal)

--------------------

Edited by Doc9151 (04/10/18 10:12 PM)

OfflineFailboat
Fuck Up

Re: Suspected drug kingpin charged in New York with trafficking enough fentanyl to kill 10 million peopl [Re: Doc9151]
    #25129785 - 04/10/18 10:23 PM (6 years, 7 days ago)

I know, but maybe someday...

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Buy Kratom Powder & Leaf   North Spore Bulk Substrate   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order