Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offline4victorhugo
Stranger
 User Gallery
Is this really DMT?
    #25104259 - 03/31/18 11:15 AM (6 years, 17 days ago)

Ok I cant find any info on the subject but I went ahead and followed a mimosa hostilis extraction tek. I have to say that was probably one of the easiest things I have done, silly actually. My concern is, is this pure white stuff I have actually DMT, or am I going to kill myself? Root bark, vinegar,lime,naphtha, pipe and smoke? I was pretty concerned that this might damage me. I have smoked DMT off the street via a stranger so why do I question now? I want to know if this is real DMT or something else. Anyway, I smoked some and you know what 10mg was pretty amazing. I hesitate to smoke more until I can really say I have DMT. Also why the hell is extraction so freaking easy and I never knew about it? How amazing my teenage and early twenties would have been, instead I chose to struggle for years and grow mushrooms. Then again fruits of your labor are worth it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisibleimpatientguy
Ganjalf a very mighty lab wizard
Male User Gallery

Loc: USA
Re: Is this really DMT? [Re: 4victorhugo]
    #25104272 - 03/31/18 11:21 AM (6 years, 17 days ago)

Since none of us made it we're really not going to be able to tell you.

Unless you post what you did step by step. That will take forever though.

If you can read and comprehend you can extract DMT. You're probably good.

If you smoked 10 mg and had great effects then it's DMT.:thumbup:

--------------------
Super clean spore printing method: https://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/5276177

OfflineEnkidu
"No-Such-Person"
Male

Re: Is this really DMT? [Re: impatientguy]
    #25104430 - 03/31/18 12:22 PM (6 years, 17 days ago)

Post a pic bro!

I just did my first extraction recently, my shit was dirty as fuck. Just did a re-x which is suppose to help clean it up of impurities.

If you used mhrb and followed the tek, pretty sure your stuff is legit homie.

Glad it worked out for you

--------------------
Within You , Without You

:mushroom2::levitate::mushroom2:

OfflineIcon
Bloomer
 User Gallery

Re: Is this really DMT? [Re: Enkidu]
    #25105145 - 03/31/18 05:41 PM (6 years, 17 days ago)

Sounds like you used the Q21Q21 tek. It really is easy. If it looks like the pictures in the teks and online then it can only be one thing.

Offline4victorhugo
Stranger
 User Gallery
Re: Is this really DMT? [Re: Icon]
    #25105888 - 04/01/18 01:06 AM (6 years, 17 days ago)

ok well that feels better. Just did 20mg and still pretty intense. ya Q21Q21 pretty simple and it comes out pure white, looks great. Wondering if I used Xylene on my next pull would if come out di

Offline4victorhugo
Stranger
 User Gallery
    #25150967 - 04/19/18 03:18 PM (5 years, 11 months ago)

Why does anyone bother making Jimjam when white is soooo much easier and cleaner?

Offlinephysics envy
Stranger
    #25151102 - 04/19/18 04:01 PM (5 years, 11 months ago)

I love the Q21Q21 lime tek.  It's simple, very quick, and you don't have to deal with lye!  Maybe it's not great for huge batches, but for personal use, it's the one I always recommend. 

Eventually, I substituted naphtha with an odorless solvent from Gamblin Gamsol which eliminated the smell and worked just as well.  The only tweak I recommend.

--------------------
Salvia Quid Enthusiast

OfflineNorthernerM
splelling chceker
 User Gallery

Loc: FNQ
    #25151298 - 04/19/18 05:16 PM (5 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

4victorhugo said:
Why does anyone bother making Jimjam when white is soooo much easier and cleaner?

Because some people feel full spectrum extracts have a more soulful and gentle, less electric effect. Some of us prefer that, others prefer the pure zap.

I find this true for Acacia extracts. But it could be all in my head too. Impossible to tell really.

--------------------
The nearest we ever come to knowing truth is when we are witness to paradox.

OfflineIcon
Bloomer
 User Gallery

Re: Is this really DMT? [Re: Northerner]
    #25151975 - 04/19/18 09:40 PM (5 years, 11 months ago)

50mg clean freebase from mhrb (pure dimethyltryptamine), vaped 2 hours after ingesting harmalas > any combo or spectrum. It's beyond electric. Any other way is not even coming close to DMT's full potential. And there's no reason not to experience its full potential. The only people that prefer acrb or stb teks are the lazy and fearful.

Ayahuasca is cool, I'm on some pharma right now. I can appreciate the value in its pace. But if you're going to smoke it, you're fooling yourself if you say that slower is somehow better. You need mhrb or purified DMT and you gotta commit to inhaling enough to breakthrough and you oughta do all that on maoi's. Anything less is completely missing the point.

OfflineNorthernerM
splelling chceker
 User Gallery

Re: Is this really DMT? [Re: Icon] * 2
    #25152085 - 04/19/18 10:44 PM (5 years, 11 months ago)

You have little knowledge or experience with different alkaloid profiles that come from different plants Icon, that much is clear.

There's more ways to understand this medicine smoked than just extracting from one source and doing it one way, whilst claiming that is the point and everyone else fearful and lazy. To think that could be considered arrogant and naive.

You miss the point.

It is a medicine to be used as seen fit by the journeyman. Not a junkie's tool for mindfuckery.

--------------------

InvisibleServantOfBaphomet
StarKitten's Boyfriend
Male User Gallery

Loc: αßπΣσµτΦΘΩδ∞ Flag
    #25152167 - 04/19/18 11:36 PM (5 years, 11 months ago)

Yeahp. Acrb can be more intense sometimes. Especially when eaten with some rue or caapi.

--------------------
Do what thou Wilt shall be the Whole of the Law
Love is the Law. Love under Will

Hail Eris! All Hail Discordia!!
The Sovereign Peanut has Spoken!!

OfflineNorthernerM
splelling chceker
 User Gallery

Re: Is this really DMT? [Re: ServantOfBaphomet] * 1
    #25152274 - 04/20/18 01:02 AM (5 years, 11 months ago)

Incremental dosing over half an hour with various full spectrum Acacia extracts and MAOI plants has taken me to levels I've not seen on single hit whirlwinds, and allowed me to remember much more. There's so many ways to approach the pool of endless questions.

--------------------

OfflineUnknower
Stranger
Male

Loc: Norcal
    #25152307 - 04/20/18 01:34 AM (5 years, 11 months ago)

First time extractions always feel sketchy at first (just like first time finding own mushrooms) congratulations your success you kitchen chemist you.

People make jim jam because they can't get ahold of or don't trust naptha... A lot of people see jim jam as the organically made dmt so to speak.

That being said, the tek is not really complete imo. I have figured out how to get full spectrum that is white and fluffy like the naptha tek.

First you gotta take a shot, then you chug a beer, spin ten circles and take a bong hit man, that's the only way to see what weed has to offer....don't forget to commit
Quote:

Icon said:
50mg clean freebase from mhrb (pure dimethyltryptamine), vaped 2 hours after ingesting harmalas > any combo or spectrum. It's beyond electric. Any other way is not even coming close to DMT's full potential. And there's no reason not to experience its full potential. The only people that prefer acrb or stb teks are the lazy and fearful.

Ayahuasca is cool, I'm on some pharma right now. I can appreciate the value in its pace. But if you're going to smoke it, you're fooling yourself if you say that slower is somehow better. You need mhrb or purified DMT and you gotta commit to inhaling enough to breakthrough and you oughta do all that on maoi's. Anything less is completely missing the point.

--------------------
Don't hate, elevate.

OfflineIcon
Bloomer
 User Gallery

Re: Is this really DMT? [Re: ServantOfBaphomet]
    #25152341 - 04/20/18 02:02 AM (5 years, 11 months ago)

acrb extracts are more than half NMT. the trips are still somewhat typtamine, but sub-breakthrough. Dreamy, but not hyperspace. acrb and changa are wannabe ayahuasca's. If you think jungle spice or nmt or smoked harmalas are cool, then just do ayahuasca because it lasts 10x longer and oral maoi's are a whole flavor of their own.

But all the hype around DMT - the documentaries, the forums, the ultimate curiosity; are reflecting on the smoked breakthrough experience. Shooting for less, on purpose?! you might as well be smoking weed.

If the "jungle jam" mystery alkaloids added any substantial benefit, why hasn't anyone bothered to isolate and categorize them? We know at least acrb is 50% NMT and has been isolated, bioassyed, and reported on its effects - which were not at all visual.

The hope was that changa or nmt or jungle combinations could be smoked at a slower pace and still bring you to the same level when you build up to it. But it doesn't. The pace is great but it doesn't build up to the same renown hyperspace no matter how much you smoke.

Since DMT takes effect (and dissipates) so quickly, it's important to take your hits quickly while you can. 3-5 hits, held for about 10 seconds each is pretty much your window. And the goal of the game is to get as many of those DMT molecules to the 5-HT receptors in your brain as quickly as possible before they start to be deactivated by the mao and other process I'm not familiar with.

Anyway, there's only so many 5-ht receptors. Ayahuasca diets are less about the maoi confliction and more about cleansing your body and mind by limiting the amount of transmitters that would be occupying those receptors after a sugary snack or an orgasm or w/e. When your mind has essentially fasted, a lot of receptors are reserved and hungry to receive the molecule.

I bet you NMT, and whatever special mystery alkaloids that apparently can't be identified, all also act through the 5-ht receptor. Soo if you have acrb extract, 50% of your receptors are catching NMT. You can smoke as much as you want and you'll still be stuck at that ratio. Whatever it may add, it actually detracts from the main attraction.

Like, if you could still smoke jungle spice and get the real DMT effect plus something else that worked on another receptor to make it better, then great. But 99% chance you're not getting plus anything if it's actually subtracting from the potential receptors the DMT could be working on.

That's why MAOI's are so well known with DMT, beta carbolines actually do have their own separate added effects, as well as potentiating the DMT. win-win in that case. lose-lose for jungle spice and acrb.

After having a breakthrough with pure DMT... nothing else compares. The only downside is how short it is. Vaping pure DMT on top of an oral MAOI is a whole nother level, and in my opinion has everything to be sought from DMT. You're much more likely to breakthrough and stay in there for at least 30 minutes. And in hyperspace, time doesn't exist. The visuals become a reality as your body and previous reality cease to exist. To say any more about it would be an injustice to it's ineffable effects. An honorable man would forgive their life after such a humbling experience.

OfflineNorthernerM
splelling chceker
 User Gallery

#25152404 - 04/20/18 03:30 AM (5 years, 11 months ago)

The ratios of DMT, NMT and various other beta-carbolines (which feature heavily in jungle spice and other full spectrum extracts, which is the whole point) vary between plant to plant and also between season to season. There is no set 50% NMT content in any plant source, total fallacy.

People have isolated all parts of DMT extracts using GCMS techniques. The information is there.

There's different ways to break through, all at once or step by step. The one thing you can be sure of if you do break through you think you died, or forget you ever existed. The experiences can be qualitatively different. One sharper and rushing, the other like a black hole that sucks you in. Like being thrown or pulled... but going the same place.

I can take a single hit of one if my acacia or psychotria extracts in changa, hold as long as possible, then not remember putting the bong down. 3-5 hits is physically impossible. Or I can use a lighter mix and smoke several in a row over some time, also with spectacular results. In fact the paced breakthrough can sometimes be a lot more intense. It takes a lot more courage to keep taking that next step until everything breaks.

The DMT documentaries are poorly anticipated hype that have done a huge disservice to all who value the medicine, by well wishing people.

--------------------

InvisiblefeeversM
Male

Loc: Flag
Re: Is this really DMT? [Re: Northerner] * 1
    #25152495 - 04/20/18 05:14 AM (5 years, 11 months ago)

For every person claiming pure dmt is more powerful, there's another person saying the nmt/dmt mix is more powerful.

I find it difficult to compare two experiences from the same batch, let alone different types.

Saying that you can't break through on non-pure is not true at all. Two big hits and I'm enmeshed with the cosmic carnival, no questions asked.

I believe McKenna typically smoked the jungle spice, it's hard to listen to him talk about it and still claim the mix gives a lesser experience. A breakthrough is a breakthrough.

InvisibleMycolorado
Hobbyist
Male User Gallery

Loc: Interdimensional Bootcamp
    #25152632 - 04/20/18 06:48 AM (5 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Icon said:
acrb extracts are more than half NMT. the trips are still somewhat typtamine, but sub-breakthrough. Dreamy, but not hyperspace. acrb and changa are wannabe ayahuasca's. If you think jungle spice or nmt or smoked harmalas are cool, then just do ayahuasca because it lasts 10x longer and oral maoi's are a whole flavor of their own.

But all the hype around DMT - the documentaries, the forums, the ultimate curiosity; are reflecting on the smoked breakthrough experience. Shooting for less, on purpose?! you might as well be smoking weed.

If the "jungle jam" mystery alkaloids added any substantial benefit, why hasn't anyone bothered to isolate and categorize them? We know at least acrb is 50% NMT and has been isolated, bioassyed, and reported on its effects - which were not at all visual.

The hope was that changa or nmt or jungle combinations could be smoked at a slower pace and still bring you to the same level when you build up to it. But it doesn't. The pace is great but it doesn't build up to the same renown hyperspace no matter how much you smoke.

Since DMT takes effect (and dissipates) so quickly, it's important to take your hits quickly while you can. 3-5 hits, held for about 10 seconds each is pretty much your window. And the goal of the game is to get as many of those DMT molecules to the 5-HT receptors in your brain as quickly as possible before they start to be deactivated by the mao and other process I'm not familiar with.

Anyway, there's only so many 5-ht receptors. Ayahuasca diets are less about the maoi confliction and more about cleansing your body and mind by limiting the amount of transmitters that would be occupying those receptors after a sugary snack or an orgasm or w/e. When your mind has essentially fasted, a lot of receptors are reserved and hungry to receive the molecule.

I bet you NMT, and whatever special mystery alkaloids that apparently can't be identified, all also act through the 5-ht receptor. Soo if you have acrb extract, 50% of your receptors are catching NMT. You can smoke as much as you want and you'll still be stuck at that ratio. Whatever it may add, it actually detracts from the main attraction.

Like, if you could still smoke jungle spice and get the real DMT effect plus something else that worked on another receptor to make it better, then great. But 99% chance you're not getting plus anything if it's actually subtracting from the potential receptors the DMT could be working on.

That's why MAOI's are so well known with DMT, beta carbolines actually do have their own separate added effects, as well as potentiating the DMT. win-win in that case. lose-lose for jungle spice and acrb.

After having a breakthrough with pure DMT... nothing else compares. The only downside is how short it is. Vaping pure DMT on top of an oral MAOI is a whole nother level, and in my opinion has everything to be sought from DMT. You're much more likely to breakthrough and stay in there for at least 30 minutes. And in hyperspace, time doesn't exist. The visuals become a reality as your body and previous reality cease to exist. To say any more about it would be an injustice to it's ineffable effects. An honorable man would forgive their life after such a humbling experience.

Pure drivel.  Also, separating the dmt from the nmt is very easy.  This is from acrb. 

--------------------
🅂🄸🄶🄼🄰

Helpful Threads
stonesun
Mycolorado’s Tamp Fruit Project
Tampanensis Grow with Mycolorado
bw86's Jalisco Grow

OfflineIcon
Bloomer
 User Gallery

#25152921 - 04/20/18 09:30 AM (5 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Northerner said:
The ratios of DMT, NMT and various other beta-carbolines (which feature heavily in jungle spice and other full spectrum extracts, which is the whole point) vary between plant to plant and also between season to season. There is no set 50% NMT content in any plant source, total fallacy.

People have isolated all parts of DMT extracts using GCMS techniques. The information is there.

Look at the gcms for acacia confusa - it's on the nexus. It's more than half NMT. I wouldn't even call what you're smoking DMT. None of the other mystery alkaloids are in significant quantity to be active or even noteworthy.

There's visuals and dissolution on acrb extracts, but if you wanna call it a breakthrough then there's a magnitude of breakthroughs to be experienced. My point is why waste months, years dipping your toes in with changa or acrb when you can take a week to extract mhrb and see the entire landscape from the peak? There's no logical reason except being too afraid to do so. You don't learn more from slower experiences. YOU ARE generating the experience, so ultimately what you generate, see, learn or gain from it has to do with your thoughts. Pure DMT on an maoi gives the unique opportunity to have timeless thoughts that spiral indefinitely. If you're not into that then why are you even doing DMT? ACRB in comparison is like having a flat tire on your thought train.

Edited by Icon (04/20/18 09:41 AM)

OfflineIcon
Bloomer
 User Gallery

Re: Is this really DMT? [Re: Mycolorado]
    #25152994 - 04/20/18 09:56 AM (5 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Mycolorado said:
Quote:

Icon said:

Pure drivel.  Also, separating the dmt from the nmt is very easy.  This is from acrb. 

Lol it's not drivel, it's basic pharmacology. Land more shots in the basket, your score goes up. If half your shots are guaranteed to hit rim, well that sucks. Your score won't be as high by the end of the game. Pure DMT, 100% of your shots are made and with an MAOI, the game no longer has opponents - the stadium goes wild as you dunk on that hyperspace.

Edited by Icon (04/20/18 10:22 AM)

OfflineIcon
Bloomer
 User Gallery

Re: Is this really DMT? [Re: Icon] * 1
    #25153087 - 04/20/18 10:45 AM (5 years, 11 months ago)

There's a reason you can't make changa just out of freebase and caapi leaves. The leaves, even the vine matter, at the ratios used in changa, do not naturally have enough maoi to enhance the DMT alone. You have to actually add an additional amount of extracted maoi's to get the changa effect, even if you're using b-carboline containing plants. That should be a pretty obvious sign that the much less significant quantities of natural b-carbolines in jungle spice or whatever else you believe is having impact, is actually not going to be active at the typical 50mg dose because the ratio is so minuscule. The only other alkaloid proven to be present in significant enough quantities to be active is NMT, and you can read about how boring that is.

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom