Home | Community | Message Board

Magic Mushrooms Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
OfflineViolet Wizard
Violet Prisoner
Male

Loc: Nothing and Nowhere
Re: Schoolboy who stabbed friend in chest during LSD trip spared jail [UK] [Re: Coolwhip GA] * 1
    #25100579 - 03/29/18 07:37 PM (6 years, 22 hours ago)

My regular dose is 3-5 hits. In fact I’m taking that to go drinking in NYC alone for a rick and morty pub crawl. Don’t lecture me about LSD just because it is completely different for me compared to anyone else it would seem.

Adding ketamine is only bad because I lose awareness with the stimulation. But 5 hits of any acid on its own isn’t too big a deal :grin:

--------------------
Promise me to pass the time. Dance with me on plastic tears. Kiss me, we won’t feel alone, till morning when we disappear.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisibledurian_2008
Cornucopian Eating an Elephant
 User Gallery

Loc: Raccoon City
Re: Schoolboy who stabbed friend in chest during LSD trip spared jail [UK] [Re: Violet Wizard]
    #25101634 - 03/30/18 08:14 AM (6 years, 9 hours ago)

Are you autistic, or have you been measured on a spectrum of dissociation?

Some people are said to have unusual tolerances, actually.

OfflineViolet Wizard
Violet Prisoner
Male

Re: Schoolboy who stabbed friend in chest during LSD trip spared jail [UK] [Re: durian_2008]
    #25101679 - 03/30/18 08:41 AM (6 years, 9 hours ago)

Quote:

durian_2008 said:
Are you autistic, or have you been measured on a spectrum of dissociation?

Some people are said to have unusual tolerances, actually.

Nope and its not tolerance either as I usually wait a month or so. I do trip its just clear and not very visual, its almost all mental. Its actually extremely awesome and fun I wouldnt take it any other way.

Basically all it does is speed up my mental process, give me a better appreciation for things around me. I think its funny people like to trip to see visuals seems distracting. Wouldnt it be more fun to wander around NYC knowing no one can tell? Thats what I do.

Its like the worlds best nonfunctional stimulant for me in fact I think the vast majority lose out on the true experiences that LSD can create because they lose their clarity and focus. Imagine a world were you could for instance go to China and know full well you could take 3-5 hits of L navigate a foreign country and spend the day on The Great Wall. Its like all the mental fun of it without the visual or mental cloudiness hindering your ability to act and appear normal.

--------------------
Promise me to pass the time. Dance with me on plastic tears. Kiss me, we won’t feel alone, till morning when we disappear.

Invisibledurian_2008
Cornucopian Eating an Elephant
 User Gallery

Loc: Raccoon City
Re: Schoolboy who stabbed friend in chest during LSD trip spared jail [UK] [Re: Violet Wizard]
    #25101773 - 03/30/18 09:21 AM (6 years, 8 hours ago)

Have you ever found a point, at which it is disabling, for you?

OfflineViolet Wizard
Violet Prisoner
Male

Re: Schoolboy who stabbed friend in chest during LSD trip spared jail [UK] [Re: durian_2008]
    #25101816 - 03/30/18 09:44 AM (6 years, 8 hours ago)

No, if anything it just over stimulates me. Ive taken a 10 strip at a time and the biggest difference over 3-5 is i get an uncomfortable amount of stimulation. So LSD usually makes a bit shaky at doses above 5 hits my fine motor skills get pretty bad so I cant hold a glass of water still.

I wouldnt even know how it could be "disabling" other then over stimulating thats like asking if caffeine or maybe weed for a seasoned smoker would be "disabling" maybe a bit different at high doses but nothing unmanageable.

I am sure at a high dose i would get more unpleasant side effects.

--------------------

OfflineVeihler
Male User Gallery

#25103365 - 03/30/18 10:15 PM (5 years, 11 months ago)

mustve been horrific

--------------------
...Did he doubt or did he try? Answers aplenty in the bye and bye
Talk about your plenty and talk about your ills, one man gathers what another man spills.

OfflineVeihler
Male User Gallery

Re: Schoolboy who stabbed friend in chest during LSD trip spared jail [UK] [Re: Failboat]
    #25103371 - 03/30/18 10:23 PM (5 years, 11 months ago)

nah, things can go wrong with l even in healthy people. especially if set and setting are no good. although this happens much more frequently with rcs or nuts ppl

--------------------
...Did he doubt or did he try? Answers aplenty in the bye and bye
Talk about your plenty and talk about your ills, one man gathers what another man spills.

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains