Home | Community | Message Board

Mycohaus
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]
Invisiblesh4d0ws
LSx
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Re: Ive been jacking off for an hour [Re: xbloodwhipx]
    #25100952 - 03/29/18 10:49 PM (6 years, 1 day ago)

what kinda stims are you on man?

missing key details

--------------------

Edited by sh4d0ws (03/29/18 10:50 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisibletdubz
Male User Gallery

Re: Ive been jacking off for an hour [Re: sh4d0ws]
    #25101200 - 03/30/18 02:05 AM (6 years, 1 day ago)

A couple times I have jacked off through the whole come up and down of all types of drugs, once you cum the experience is drasticly reduced...unless you keep getting high.

Offlinexbloodwhipx

Re: Ive been jacking off for an hour [Re: sh4d0ws]
    #25101383 - 03/30/18 05:19 AM (6 years, 1 day ago)

Quote:

sh4d0ws said:
what kinda stims are you on man?

missing key details

I took 90mg adderall :crazy2:

I have a pretty good tolerance due to prior stim addiction.

InvisibleAsante
Omnicyclion prophet
Male User Gallery

Re: Ive been jacking off for an hour [Re: Tmethyl]
    #25101407 - 03/30/18 05:39 AM (6 years, 1 day ago)

Quote:

Tmethyl said:

My first girlfriend and I were visiting her once, and my grandmother mentioned some earrings she ordered fell between the couch cushions, she asked my GF to grab them for her. My GF reached down into the cushions and pulled out a huge dildo and froze with a stunned look on her face, my grandmother just looked over and said "ah yes, I ordered that a few weeks ago and I lost it, you can have it if you want, I never used it". This was my GF's first time meeting her...

High class grandma :rotfl:

As people grow older they tend to become more comfortable about themselves, less anxious, less concerned with rejection and less preoccupied with the sensitivities of others.

Yeah, zero fucks given I guess :smile:

I'm 45, if I look at my personality progression through life, I was like a tightly crumpled up ball of paper as a kid which as I grow older, more and more straightens out, relaxing itself, until hopefully a flat sheet remains.

--------------------
Omnicyclion.org
higher knowledge starts here

OfflineLightningT
Psychonaut
Male

Re: Ive been jacking off for an hour [Re: Asante]
    #25101459 - 03/30/18 06:16 AM (6 years, 1 day ago)

Quote:

Asante said:
Quote:

xbloodwhipx said:
Quote:

Jokeshopbeard said:
Depends... are you on stimulants?

Yes.
I finally nutted lol

Congratulations my good man! God bless you and the effort you took in your endeavors in personal preventive measures against an early onset of prostate problems later in life.

On a similar note I have this really firm super hard to pass gyros meat based shit that is exceptionally densely packed, so I just push and push and then wait to let my hole dilate sufficiently to let the grainy textured compacted log pass through without disturbing my hemorrhoid too much. I wish the fucker would rip already :omgz:

The cum, was that like that half transparent weaksauce that runs off you like water or the thickly gelled, fragrant pearly white goop you could stick a poster to a wall with?

Anyone squeeze out an abscess or had a vaginal yoghurt douche we can graphically include in this candid public conversation on bodily fluids?

Only applies to people over 50 but that doesn't mean masturbating 20 times a day will cure prostate cancer and not healthy either doing it that much. Actually it increases the chance of prostate cancer if you're doing it at a younger age.

https://www.webmd.com/prostate-cancer/news/20090127/masturbation-and-prostate-cancer-risk

"Frequent masturbation in young men is linked to higher risk of early prostate cancer, but it lowers prostate cancer risk for men in their 50s, a study shows. High levels of male sex hormones, or androgens, may increase a man's risk of prostate cancer."

Edited by LightningT (03/30/18 06:17 AM)

InvisibleNot Responding
Busted Liar...
Male

Re: Ive been jacking off for an hour [Re: Bill_Oreilly]
    #25101466 - 03/30/18 06:20 AM (6 years, 1 day ago)

Quote:

Bill_Oreilly said:
I am such a better and more knowledgeable person now knowing that bloodwhip has cummed after more than an hour on stimulants

Surrounded by a bunch of dudes posting...

--------------------

Dear Kratom,

I've been numb for so long that I forgot how to feel
So I don't care if it will break my heart,
Just fuck me till I disappear

Invisiblepsi
TOAST N' JAM
Male User Gallery

Loc: 613 Flag
Re: Ive been jacking off for an hour [Re: LightningT]
    #25101513 - 03/30/18 06:55 AM (6 years, 23 hours ago)

Quote:

LightningT said:
Only applies to people over 50 but that doesn't mean masturbating 20 times a day will cure prostate cancer and not healthy either doing it that much. Actually it increases the chance of prostate cancer if you're doing it at a younger age.

https://www.webmd.com/prostate-cancer/news/20090127/masturbation-and-prostate-cancer-risk

"Frequent masturbation in young men is linked to higher risk of early prostate cancer, but it lowers prostate cancer risk for men in their 50s, a study shows. High levels of male sex hormones, or androgens, may increase a man's risk of prostate cancer."

The "link" they are talking about in young men is not a claim of direct causation. Rather, they are suggesting that high androgen levels are the cause of the increased risk, and that high masturbation frequency is a symptom of those high androgen levels.

Quote:

What's going on? The study wasn't designed to answer that question. But Dimitropoulou and colleagues have some theories.

They suggest that young men genetically predisposed to have hormone-sensitive prostate cancer will be at higher risk if their bodies naturally produce high levels of male hormones -- the same hormones that give them an intense sex drive.

So it's not masturbation itself that's increasing prostate cancer risk in young men. More masturbation may just mean more sex drive -- and more androgens bathing prostate tissues.

OfflineTripsurfer
Bring Back Asante!
Male

Loc: West of Windward Flag
Re: Ive been jacking off for an hour [Re: Not Responding]
    #25101515 - 03/30/18 06:56 AM (6 years, 23 hours ago)

Yes another five minutes of my life well spent :facepalm:

--------------------
Ach en wee ben ik de klos, met mijn boog schoot ik een albatros...

A philosopher is a person who knows less and less about more and more, until he knows nothing about everything.

Invisiblelarry.fisherman
shoulda died already
I'm a teapot

Re: Ive been jacking off for an hour [Re: Tripsurfer] * 1
    #25101525 - 03/30/18 07:01 AM (6 years, 23 hours ago)

Penis threads are always hella active. Bill O’s foreskin has probably been a hotter topic than Trump, in the past. Real talk.

OfflineLightningT
Psychonaut
Male

Re: Ive been jacking off for an hour [Re: psi]
    #25101528 - 03/30/18 07:02 AM (6 years, 23 hours ago)

Edited by LightningT (03/30/18 07:10 AM)

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies