Home | Community | Message Board

Shroom Supply
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale, Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules, Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains, USA West Coast Strains   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals, CBD Capsules, CBD Edibles, CBD Oils, CBD Topicals   Amazon Magic Flight Launch Box, Morning Glory Seeds, Toilet Paper, Vaporizer

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineConundrumFischer
Friend

400 heavenly blue morning glory seeds
    #25099772 - 03/29/18 04:51 PM (3 years, 1 month ago)

I started by preparing my MG's.

I counted the seeds and then put all 400 in a small cloth(folded in half with the seeds in the middle). I would smash for up to 5 seconds. Then open up the cloth, mix, close and repeat. I did this until all the seeds were broken but no so that the seed husks were too small. I filled my pill machine with capules and filled the capsules with the powder.

T 0:00 I consume the flavorless capsules.

T0:40 I start to sweat and become nervous. It felt like that moment right before you purge on mushrooms. I vape .1 grams of cannabis.

T0:50 This is the start of the come up. So I turn on Tchaikovsky and start to take a shower. I am feeling some nausea and I dry heave a few times over the toilet. The shower felt amazing and the music was very intense. This made me forget about the nausea.

T1:20 Exit the shower because I was just acting like I was the conductor. It felt satisfying to be clean

T1:50 The last 30 minutes invole me talking about our near futures with my SO. On and off nausea but no more dry heaving.

T2:10 SO leaves. I vape about .1 grams of top shelf weed.I proceed to eat every piece of fruit in the house and some chocolate. Eating made my stomach feel better. Plus everything was very tasty. Cold juicy strawberries are recommended on MGs.

T2:45 I start to wonder why I am in the psych headspace but have no visuals.

T3:00 I really don't know how to say this but it should be said. I think all that fiber helped push everything through. I was stuck with diarrhea for like 10 mins. This relieved all of my nausea though! Sorry but it needed to be said.

T3:10 On the john I closed my eyes and saw some very intense CEV.

T3:30-T5:00 I lay down in bed and notice it is starting to get difficult to breathe. I proceed to close my eyes and the most elaborate hypnagogia of my life.
To compare to the normal sleep induced hypagogia. It was as if I went from standard definition to an Imax theater.
There was a giant screen of kaleidoscope images and fractals. All moving and breathing. I would zoom in to each part of the kaleidoscope and analyze. Each different part moved, flowed and breathed in a different way. But when I would soon out It was just the same pattern repeated hundreds of times. All the normal purple and green associated sleep induced hynagogia. I only got up once to get water and then eventually drifted off to sleep while these patterns floated over me.

Thank you for reading and remember check those CEV.

Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Jump to top. Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale, Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules, Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains, USA West Coast Strains   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals, CBD Capsules, CBD Edibles, CBD Oils, CBD Topicals   Amazon Magic Flight Launch Box, Morning Glory Seeds, Toilet Paper, Vaporizer

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports