Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlineanomen
Stranger
Venlafaxine and shrooms * 1
    #25092782 - 03/26/18 06:42 PM (6 years, 3 days ago)

I know there are a lot of questions about it. And a lot of answers. But my research about it still doesn't give me the confidence about some things, i think i have to hear some advices about people who experienced venlafaxine and shrooms on themselves.
I'm on 150mg venla (aka effexor)/day, i started my treatment in august last year. The meds are doing their job, i feel pretty well, and, even if venlafaxine is some serious shit (24 hours i take no pill and i feel how the "brainzaps" are frying my neurons), i don't regret it at all. It really helped me. I take 600mg of depakine/day too, but i dont think this is relevant at all, depakine is pretty weak.

I experienced LSD and shrooms 3-4 times each, all great (second trip was a wild, wild shit though). I understood that combining venlafaxine with shrooms will reduce the intensity of the trip and i'm okay with that (as ok as u can be when u hear that..), but there is still something left unclear after all the things i read on internet: is there any risk to cause serotonin syndrome by taking shrooms and venlafaxine? Also, i wanna smoke some pot while trippin, but, again, dont know if is relevant. Weed and venlafaxine doesnt interfere at all i guess, i smoke daily and i have nothing to complain, all good :smile: But with the shrooms added, who knows, it's better for u to know.

So, the serotonin syndrome is what concerns me the most. If any of u experienced shrooms while on venlafaxine (effexor) or have any friends who did it, let me know please. Also, if u got any other warnings for me (maybe the serotoning syndrome isn't the only thing i have to worry about), i would thank u much telling me about'em!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineCrispy224
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: Venlafaxine and shrooms [Re: anomen] * 1
    #25093979 - 03/27/18 08:43 AM (6 years, 3 days ago)

I know smoking marijuana everyday if you experience depression is a bad idea. If venlafaxine works for you maybe think about reducing or stopping you daily marijuana use. It can be a vicious cycle marijuana makes you more depressed, you smoke more marijuana because you are drepressed. If you experiencing depression maybe think about taking a break from drugs in general.
Good luck I hope everything works out for the best!

--------------------
Matsesherbs.com is a SCAM site. Do not send them any money!!!!

OfflineMrPsiloGuy
Subterranean
 User Gallery
Loc: dark side of the moon
Re: Venlafaxine and shrooms [Re: anomen] * 1
    #25094090 - 03/27/18 09:41 AM (6 years, 2 days ago)

No, Venlafaxine will not cause Serotonin Syndrome when combined with any amount of shrooms. There should be no issue with smoking pot while on Venlafaxine and shrooms together...I do it regularly, and for me it just makes the trip more intense for awhile but I feel it's a great combination if you're looking for a boost.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds