Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | Next > | Last >
InvisibleCrazy_Horse
I’m Rick James, bitch!
 User Gallery

Loc: Hampsterdam
Re: Trip off this notion, without drugs, per se [Re: Patlal]
    #25090092 - 03/25/18 05:09 PM (6 years, 4 days ago)

That is a very keen observation.

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineMy Elysium Trips
Lore
 User Gallery
Loc: FM Radio...?
Re: Trip off this notion, without drugs, per se [Re: Patlal]
    #25090236 - 03/25/18 06:18 PM (6 years, 4 days ago)

Lego Walls?

Where the Inside of a Greenhouse House, there are only floors / stories & no walls built upon construction.

Lego Walls, would allow People to Custom design their Inside Walls, by building it themself!

My Elysium Trips
Quote:

Patlal said:
Quote:

My Elysium Trips said:
Magnetic Floating Mushroom Gardens, suspended on EM or Magnetic forces, while rotating while floating while in a Clean Clear Room to watch for fun, spinning floating magnetic gardens.

Mushrooms to Drink to that notion.

What say the mushroom people?

P.S., I was referred to post this in the Pub. I think they like it & want others to trip on thoughts alone...?

My Elysium Trips

A horrible waste of electricity.

Unless Electricity is free [Nuclear Fusion], or Abundant & cheap, or just

Permanent Magnets, if installed correctly might do the trick.

Like making Neodime Magnets!

My Elysium Trips

--------------------
I MET ME-T, or M-ET, on Voyages via My Elysium Trips.

Remember that Life is But a Trip, & Tripping is Perpetual, Whether Sober or not. So, Tripping isn't anything but going along on a Trip.

My Elysium Trips

OfflineMy Elysium Trips
Lore
 User Gallery
Re: Trip off this notion, without drugs, per se [Re: My Elysium Trips]
    #25090241 - 03/25/18 06:20 PM (6 years, 4 days ago)

Neo- Dime

My Elysium Trips

--------------------

Remember that Life is But a Trip, & Tripping is Perpetual, Whether Sober or not. So, Tripping isn't anything but going along on a Trip.

My Elysium Trips

InvisibleServantOfBaphomet
StarKitten's Boyfriend
Male User Gallery

Loc: αßπΣσµτΦΘΩδ∞ Flag
    #25090250 - 03/25/18 06:25 PM (6 years, 4 days ago)

You are a donkey
:donkey:

--------------------
Do what thou Wilt shall be the Whole of the Law
Love is the Law. Love under Will

Hail Eris! All Hail Discordia!!
The Sovereign Peanut has Spoken!!

OfflineMy Elysium Trips
Lore
 User Gallery
Re: Trip off this notion, without drugs, per se [Re: ServantOfBaphomet]
    #25090258 - 03/25/18 06:28 PM (6 years, 4 days ago)

Quote:

ServantOfBaphomet said:
Maybe tis our man Sheekle

Sheekle?

The Name Game (Song)?

Hmm

Did you make a typo there?

Nevermind, I read your username. Umm. I really don't care, just was odd to read that. Usually I don't care who I talk to.

I'd ask you to explain, but then I could just try to do that without asking anyone about that...

I see. Bath for Met..?

My Elysium Trips
Quote:

ServantOfBaphomet said:
You are a donkey
:donkey:

Okay.

Hypothetically.

Let's say I'm a Donkey. I'll be named Jack who is king of hill.

Okay.

What animal(s) are YOU?

Watch Winnie the Poo, the Eor.

That Donkey?

Hmm. Yep, I am illiterate.

Be nice.

My Elysium Trips

--------------------

My Elysium Trips

StarKitten's Boyfriend
Male User Gallery

#25090293 - 03/25/18 06:44 PM (6 years, 4 days ago)

Do you have any ideas of world saving or world domination? Call now, operators are standing by.
You can choose a ready guide in some celestial voice
If you choose not to decide, you still have made a choice

--------------------

OfflineMy Elysium Trips
Lore
 User Gallery
    #25090306 - 03/25/18 06:54 PM (6 years, 4 days ago)

Even shoot 30 caliber Paintball Balls, but you need a Smooth Bore Barrel, & like an Airsoft Hop- Up System to Stabilize in an Action that is easily adjustable to accommodate what Backwards Spin you want to make the BB Paintballs kind of creep Up & back Down, like unlike a rifled bullet round.

So, Paintball Balls, in smooth bore barrels with Hop- Up Systems, to adjust the amount of Upwards spin on the 30 caliber (or whatever caliber) Paintball Balls.

A hybrid between Airsoft, Paintball, & Rifled Guns, to make a nice Pinball Game! A mixture of these things.

Many calibers Should arrive for these next X months or so.

My Elysium Trips
Quote:

ServantOfBaphomet said:
Do you have any ideas of world saving or world domination?

Both & neither.

Why?

My Elysium Trips

--------------------

My Elysium Trips

Edited by My Elysium Trips (03/25/18 06:55 PM)

OfflineMy Elysium Trips
Lore
 User Gallery
    #25090449 - 03/25/18 08:05 PM (6 years, 4 days ago)

Hypothetically, the Magic Mushroom - Floating Gardens

Okay, I know that Apparently, Like / Same Magnetic Poles Opposed each other, while opposite Poles Attack. Then have All Poles With Same Polarity Hitting Same other polarity in all directions. Otherwise, it's like a fall off a slide or shot from a slingshot or More. Only minimal would be Needed to Magnetically push each Same Poles together. Do not a big compression, except only suspension.

With that said, if Neodime Magnets are Able to be Electrically Charged at high permanent magnet; Then if the Magnetic Poles were Arrayed correctly, & a Magnetic Ball for the Cake platform - it would be Floating like weightless if Totally, Magnetics balanced at all points, relatively enough.

So, Also, if the Neodime Magnets are in like flexible Strips, it would be like Magnetic Suspensions, also in Flexible Strips. Like Neodime Magnet Ribbon Strips of Ribbon line. Etc.. that could Tighten up Any imbalanced maybe in an Easier Way, or even EM Magnetism, too. Or Both.

Spin a Magneto Mushroom Garden by Blowing an internal Gust of Air, then it will spin on that Axis.

So, How are Neodime Magnets made?

They would Create Free Perpetual Energy / Power / Motion / Light / Heat, etc., Devices that would make almost Everyone independent.

But, I heard it via a Grapevine, so it's anecdotal at best. I haven't ever studied some things I talk about.

I believe it.

My Elysium Trips

--------------------

My Elysium Trips

Edited by My Elysium Trips (03/25/18 08:12 PM)

InvisibleFiery
Sword of Fire
Other User Gallery

#25090460 - 03/25/18 08:12 PM (6 years, 4 days ago)

Imagine mist rolling slowly down a hillside, chill air, campfire breath on the wind,
sweet soft echoes of laughing, love making, and music bellow from beyond the veil.
imagine waking up to that, and stepping out into a wet, uncomfortable world, terrified.
reaching for the door to enter the happy place and fire springs from every cell in sight,
incinerating and torturing each and every thought molecule you tough possible to escape.'

I can only imagine.

OfflineMy Elysium Trips
Lore
 User Gallery
Re: Trip off this notion, without drugs, per se [Re: Fiery]
    #25090462 - 03/25/18 08:13 PM (6 years, 4 days ago)

Quote:

Fiery said:
Imagine mist rolling slowly down a hillside, chill air, campfire breath on the wind,
sweet soft echoes of laughing, love making, and music bellow from beyond the veil.
imagine waking up to that, and stepping out into a wet, uncomfortable world, terrified.
reaching for the door to enter the happy place and fire springs from every cell in sight,
incinerating and torturing each and every thought molecule you tough possible to escape.'

I can only imagine.

Yeah, I'm pathetic (too).

I'm not sure. Being Sure is Above my pay grade. Yeah, Sure...? Above my pay grade.

Anyone have gluten free Bread & Fish? Nevermind, I'll G(r)o(w) Fish, & Make Bread, & Eat Foods from mi Casa, & not even Need to Buy Grocery foods too much, I can even Grow Meat, like Meal Worms, & Worm Holes Beneath our feet - via literal Worms that are multiplied by a very big number.

Quails falling from the Sky? Who can incubate Eggs & such?

Shrimps? Who can do Aquaponics?

Scallops?

Shellfish in Aquariums in Aquarius?

Who couldn't throw Leftover Foods to Bugs & Worms, to Compost Trash foods, to be turned into Organic Farming via like Bugs in Tubs & such?

Compost Cat & Human Poop?

Why not?

My Elysium Trips

--------------------

My Elysium Trips

Edited by My Elysium Trips (03/25/18 08:29 PM)

OfflineMy Elysium Trips
Lore
 User Gallery
Re: Trip off this notion, without drugs, per se [Re: Fiery]
    #25090479 - 03/25/18 08:21 PM (6 years, 4 days ago)

Quote:

Fiery said:

I can only imagine.

Spray Painted Wet T Shirt? Picture. Or A Real T Shirt? Or a White Spray paint?

You other signature picture. Underwater Mushroom World's?

Looks like, yea, I might be getting caught up in the caught up. Catching up the already Caught Up. Etc..

Or, I'm perpetually tripping, & tripping is mundane every day, but its Perspectives & Apparent Experiences.

Drugs are Healers, if Natural & done correctly.

I also advocate CBD in replace of Myriads of Synthetic Drugs. I'm waiting to Micro Dose Cubes, soon, hopefully. Then I can advocate that as Medicinal at Fractions Of a Single Gram amounts, or Milligrams, etc..

My Elysium Trips

--------------------

My Elysium Trips

Edited by My Elysium Trips (03/26/18 01:28 AM)

InvisibleFiery
Sword of Fire
Other User Gallery

#25090539 - 03/25/18 08:47 PM (6 years, 4 days ago)

seems like a decent enough plan.

Stay safe. :heart:

OfflineMy Elysium Trips
Lore
 User Gallery
    #25090640 - 03/25/18 09:54 PM (6 years, 4 days ago)

Bb guns & pistols, that use a Hop- Up System, like Airsoft, to also have the Steel Bbs of 177 caliber, also act as an Airsoft Hip-hop system, to not have as much bb bullet drop & maybe increase accuracy, too...?

Also, I have so many novelties, I don't know what I've posted.

But, Gas Piston Tech for Air Guns, except using Maybe Electric Motors like an electric Airsoft, with Gas Piston Tech (not spring per se), with Reverse Piston Thrust that the Air Guns have, the break barrels. Or, make the Recoil come into your shoulders, & save your Scope piece, too. And it would Kick your Shoulder like firing a regular firearm, except the Piston is Reversed, & a simple 180 degree Angle Port, allows pellets to be loaded not even Close to being the Butt end of the Piston. But Air Lines to channel it efficiently - to a ergonomic places. Would feel like firing Various Calibers, by adjusting output like by Increasing or Decreasing the Electric Power, &/or Air Flow, Etc.. So, No actual Bullets except the bullets themself. No cases, primers, powders. Etc.. Just Get Fully Coated Projectiles, to not deal with lead as much, but put like Expanding plastic Pointy Tips, like Hornady V- Max. Then, be safe, don't even terrorize wild animals if you can, but Hunting & terrorizing animals is different. The barrels could be Changed easily, too like the Paintball thing's mentioned above. And Many other things. I'm not really going to mention Rail Guns much, either.

Then, I believe hunting would be Vastly easier for countless people. But we should Try to Advance the Farming / Stocking up of the Manufacture of Plants & Animals - to get prosperous.

No hunting License needed, no fishing license needed.

After Woods & Waters are Stocked with Plants, Animal's, & Fish, etc..

No hunting or fishing licence needed

Just go take a reasonable amount to not take more than you can use. Basically

Or, it's a pipe dream. Why Not stock the Oceans & Nature with Organic foods like Meal Worms, dropping Meal Worms from the Sky on to Woods & planes, having Breads to Meat Farms - pumping out Insect Foods for the Oceans. Like Drone Ships, Constantly Ejecting Meal Worms to the Oceans below to satiate & multiply the Abundance of the Oceans.

In other words, Oceans & Woods, cannot Get / Take enough Meal Worms being Dumped into their Lands & Soils & Waters, & everything would Rain Manna, a Bread Meat Money Deal!

Nevermind.

I heard it via the Grapevine, anyways

My Elysium Trips

--------------------

My Elysium Trips

Edited by My Elysium Trips (03/25/18 10:12 PM)

StarKitten's Boyfriend
Male User Gallery

#25090693 - 03/25/18 10:32 PM (6 years, 4 days ago)

Do you have access to traditional visionary sacrament, and not rcs? Have you been living in a dream in such that you find it impossible to outsmart the system meaning which many other people think you are crazy. They wanna medicate ya?

--------------------

OfflineMy Elysium Trips
Lore
 User Gallery
    #25090793 - 03/25/18 11:37 PM (6 years, 4 days ago)

Floating, EM / Magnetic Flying Properties, like Giant Ships sailing on an Ocean?

Like Dragon Ball- Z. Floating little Magnetic Worlds, for People, too. Except need to Know it's effects on Biological Nature & such. Gravity Pulling Machines to Create little Magnetic Floating people Worlds, like even a Half Mile Across. Might actual become a Reality... If the Magnetics could safely bypass the body & biological Nature.

Hmm

Floating because? I believe Gravity is an EM Force of Magnetic Attraction. Hence can be Anti Gravity. And High Current Mercury Liquid metal.

My Elysium Trips

--------------------

My Elysium Trips

OfflineMy Elysium Trips
Lore
 User Gallery
Re: Trip off this notion, without drugs, per se [Re: Crazy_Horse]
    #25090876 - 03/26/18 12:24 AM (6 years, 4 days ago)

Quote:

Crazy_Horse said:

Keen, ehh?

Wise Guy, ehh?

Keen? Nan a Jam a Mam a Spam a Ham Radio?

A violinist, Wicked Hitch Hicker from West Coast, riding homegrown bicycle. While I really laugh sometimes.

It could be delusions, that is an excuse, too.

A tool of a Perfect Circle Pot Invention from ~2001, is a Potentiometer, that is a Meter of Pot.

Pot of Gold, or Pot of God.

What am I saying?

I can joke, like I began this, wondering if you're a Tool, hand member of a Learn to Swim, Bunghole Cleansing...?

Nevermind, I know he loves me.

My Elysium Trips

--------------------

My Elysium Trips

Edited by My Elysium Trips (03/26/18 12:26 AM)

OfflineMy Elysium Trips
Lore
 User Gallery
    #25090891 - 03/26/18 12:31 AM (6 years, 4 days ago)

Quote:

ServantOfBaphomet said:
Do you have access to traditional visionary sacrament, and not rcs? Have you been living in a dream in such that you find it impossible to outsmart the system meaning which many other people think you are crazy. They wanna medicate ya?

I Plead the 5th, talk to the Hand, heh

Hypothetically?

Yes, I've been. Or I've heard of People being Abducted by Hospital Systems.

What are they? (Controlled by) Aliens?

I wonder.

RCS? Recreational Cannabis Sacrament? Yea, I have something I could say is herbs. Shrooms? I'm only looking to test Micro Dosing. But, I could be just using freedom of speech, etc..

My Elysium Trips

--------------------

My Elysium Trips

Edited by My Elysium Trips (03/26/18 12:45 AM)

OfflineMy Elysium Trips
Lore
 User Gallery
    #25090944 - 03/26/18 01:23 AM (6 years, 4 days ago)

I feel like I'm being Stalked Online

Not by Bad People, but by known Growers

But I could be delusional...?

But, regardless, they are good guy's

I wonder

My Elysium Trips

--------------------

My Elysium Trips

InvisibleFiery
Sword of Fire
Other User Gallery

#25090948 - 03/26/18 01:26 AM (6 years, 4 days ago)

Quote:

My Elysium Trips said:
I feel like I'm being Stalked Online

Not by Bad People, but by known Growers

But I could be delusional...?

But, regardless, they are good guy's

I wonder
:sun:
My Elysium Trips

so, people who stalk, are not bad? per say?

or you think they aren;t?

or what?

what is going on with you?

WHAT ARE YOU DOING RIGHT NOW?:sun:

OfflineMy Elysium Trips
Lore
 User Gallery
Re: Trip off this notion, without drugs, per se [Re: Crazy_Horse]
    #25090983 - 03/26/18 02:09 AM (6 years, 4 days ago)

Quote:

Crazy_Horse said:

Did you tip me, or it's on the House?

Fairy snowflakes, leprechauns & fairies, & worst of all...

Lions & Tigers & Bears, Oh My

Or, I don't see people online, I get subtle hints. I guess I used to occasionally watch ESPN Channels, & I have not got enough Money to buy a Brain to get some Courage to have a Warm Toe or Feet!

With that said. I've got Hollywood stalking me. Or, I presume for a muse, for literary purposes. Only.

Anyone have a Heart to inform me if I need a Tinfoil Hat or Tinfoil Body Shielding? Heh

Seriously, I'm off to see the Wizard, of Oz! How many Oz to make a Pound?

Hmm

About a Pound of Oz will do justice

Heh

My Elysium Trips

--------------------

My Elysium Trips

Edited by My Elysium Trips (03/26/18 02:12 AM)

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | Next > | Last >

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals