Home | Community | Message Board

MRCA Tyroler Gluckspilze
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com Pan Cyan Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
InvisibleLilithVelkor
Stranger Than Fiction

Loc: The Bay
Introducing Halie * 1
    #25085994 - 03/23/18 08:21 PM (6 years, 7 days ago)

I just joined and it suggested posting an introduction here, so here I am.

My name is Halie. I am a transgender woman living in the San Francisco East Bay area, originally from Virginia.

My senior year of high school my best friend was an avid pot smoker and encouraged me to read up on psychedelics. I was fascinated and a month later when shrooms were going around I bought a bag. Eventually I had a spiritual experience when I wound up taking a very high dose and stopped being an atheist, although I consider myself an agnostic now as I don't feel I can say for sure what my experiences mean.

I was frustrated to find shrooms harder and harder to buy over the next several years and have not had access to them since. I reluctantly started smoking pot and appreciate that I now live in a state where it is "legalized," but it certainly doesn't facilitate the same level of spiritual exploration that I am trying to acheive.

I love hiking out here and, especially with the plentiful rainfall in the past 2 years, see lots of mushrooms. It drives me crazy knowing that psychedelic mushrooms are literally in our backyards and we don't even know it, so I really want to learn to hunt for mushrooms.

I am also interested in cultivation, but it seems daunting to me at this time.

I would love to attend a mushroom festival at some point. I think the big one in San Francisco is in the fall, so I guess I missed it this year.

--------------------
The Gulf is something that has to be leaped, and leaped alone, stripped of all hindering burdens, in faith.  It is thus one of the crisis points of spiritual progress because of the great temptation to turn back from the unknown to the apparent safety of known things, and to succumb to this temptation is to lose all the fruits of past endeavor.  --G. Knight; A Practical Guide to Kabbalistic Symbolism

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleLemurLemur
Pray for Boog
 User Gallery

Loc: Drinking on the roof Flag
Re: Introducing Halie [Re: LilithVelkor] * 1
    #25086035 - 03/23/18 08:37 PM (6 years, 7 days ago)

Cube cult is super easy, pf tek:cool:

We dont needa know your name unless thats an alias.

Its a bit txt book but theres spots here that teach you the bones of hunting.
The i.d forum here has incredible identifers that can help i.d finds.

Glad the shroom found you:mushroom2:

--------------------
(when my data is fast play Lemur in chess at chess.com)[ [gradient:#D40B29,#18C418]Any1 expecting a trade from me i havent forgot about you pinky promise, i fr promise shits just shit rt now[/gradient]

OfflineCHeifM4sterDiezL
Chief Globerts

Loc: United States Flag
Re: Introducing Halie [Re: LemurLemur] * 1
    #25086055 - 03/23/18 08:46 PM (6 years, 7 days ago)

:wave:

Invisiblemycoprog
Modular Heretic
 User Gallery

Loc: N. America
Re: Introducing Halie [Re: CHeifM4sterDiezL]
    #25086081 - 03/23/18 09:06 PM (6 years, 7 days ago)

Welcome Halie. This is a great forum. A fucking treasure trove of information.

What part of Virginia did you move from? I grew up there. Hate the place. Anyway, :sporedrop: enjoy :smile:

--------------------

OfflineTmethylM
Smear in the shale
 User Gallery

Loc: Florida
Re: Introducing Halie [Re: mycoprog] * 1
    #25086110 - 03/23/18 09:27 PM (6 years, 7 days ago)

Hello and welcome :smile:

Here are some active mushrooms in your area.
Become familiar with them, post ID requests when you find something similar.
Grow your own too. :thumbup:

California (San Francisco to the Oregon border)
Gymnopilus aeruginosus
Gymnopilus luteofolius
Gymnopilus subearliae
Gymnopilus thiersii
Inocybe bohemica nom. prov. (Many deadly look-alikes, Inocybes are not recommended for hunting)
Panaeolus cinctulus
Panaeolus olivaceus
Pluteus americanus
Pluteus brunneidiscus
Pluteus phaeocyanopus
Psilocybe allenii
Psilocybe cyanescens
Psilocybe ovoideocystidiata
Psilocybe pelliculosa
Psilocybe semilanceata (only near the coast and only north of Arcata)
Psilocybe stuntzii

--------------------
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

OfflineThundermuscle75
Penis, usually hard
Male User Gallery

Loc: Staring at woodchips.
    #25086118 - 03/23/18 09:33 PM (6 years, 7 days ago)

Welcome.

The active season is winding down here. It's really not a good time to be a newbie out there. It's not a bad idea to study up though and look for good habitat to hunt in the fall.

Definitely go to the Fungus Fair. I credit the last SF fair for my success after 2-1/2 years of unsuccessful hunting. After seeing some specimens on display I literally went out and found my first that afternoon, knowing exactly what it was. Somehow staring at pictures and reading descriptions just wasn't enough.

You could always go hunting for edibles in the meantime. Just remember not to eat anything until it's been verified by a trusted identifier.

--------------------

"Rape ... Is a... can of apples" -Fiery

InvisibleLilithVelkor
Stranger Than Fiction

#25087946 - 03/24/18 07:14 PM (6 years, 6 days ago)

Virginia Beach. I kind of hate VA with one exception being Richmond. Richmond is pretty happening. But yeah the rest of VA...why do you think I moved to Cali? :P

--------------------
The Gulf is something that has to be leaped, and leaped alone, stripped of all hindering burdens, in faith.  It is thus one of the crisis points of spiritual progress because of the great temptation to turn back from the unknown to the apparent safety of known things, and to succumb to this temptation is to lose all the fruits of past endeavor.  --G. Knight; A Practical Guide to Kabbalistic Symbolism

OfflineFreeTheSoul
The wonderer.
Re: Introducing Halie [Re: LilithVelkor] * 2
    #25088046 - 03/24/18 08:00 PM (6 years, 6 days ago)

What is a transgender women, are you a man that chopped off his penis, maybe your a female trying to grow a cock? Maybe you're just a crossdressing man? Maybe you're a female with a strapon that trys to act like a man and dresses like one?  Do you believe God wants you to be another "gender"? Why didn't God design you to be the gender you were born with? Don't you think God would be dissapointed in you trying to be something that he designed you not to be?  Im sure I will have more questions but plz do tell, and welcome to the shroomery. :taco::cheers:

Invisiblepsi
TOAST N' JAM
Male User Gallery

Loc: 613 Flag
Re: Introducing Halie [Re: FreeTheSoul] * 2
    #25088142 - 03/24/18 08:40 PM (6 years, 6 days ago)

Transgender woman means male to female I'm pretty sure.

Invisiblebasqueshaman
Todays scapegoat
Male User Gallery

Loc: Washington State Flag
Re: Introducing Halie [Re: psi] * 3
    #25088165 - 03/24/18 08:50 PM (6 years, 6 days ago)

I bid you welcome and accept you as transgender so long as you accept me as a transspeices Dragon.
May you enjoy your stay here in the purgatory of the interwebz known as the shroomery. Now do you have an offering to the mushroom gods? Be well advised that for every new member who joins and is destined to stay a virgin of biological female birth must be tossed in an active volcano in Hawaii by our operatives who stay in paradise, please note these viable and limited girls are few in number and we must be possitave its preordained by the counsel of shroomery elders and its resident shamans and brewjos:costanza:

Offlinebio_alchemist
Shroom Operator
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Introducing Halie [Re: psi]
    #25088170 - 03/24/18 08:53 PM (6 years, 6 days ago)

Welcome! I live about an hour north of San Francisco, Me and several others host free mushroom forays throughout the Fall and winter.

We have a big annual shroomery.org gathering every year in late may.  4 hours north in Siskiyou county

Definitely try and make it out to the MSSF fungus fair next December! We run a psychoactive mushroom booth every year where you can get some great info and first hand looks. :cheers:

As for mushroom cultivation this is the best place to start! Stick around the forums, use the search function and you will learn loads!:cheer:

http://www.mushroomvideos.com/BRF-Pf-Tek

--------------------
:heart:
Check out my Odysee Channel!!

Edited by bio_alchemist (03/24/18 08:55 PM)

OfflineThundermuscle75
Penis, usually hard
Male User Gallery

Re: Introducing Halie [Re: bio_alchemist]
    #25088476 - 03/24/18 11:17 PM (6 years, 6 days ago)

That looks like the day I found my first active!

Thanks for helping me lose my virginity.:wink:

--------------------

Offlinebio_alchemist
Shroom Operator
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Introducing Halie [Re: Thundermuscle75] * 1
    #25088512 - 03/24/18 11:47 PM (6 years, 6 days ago)

Quote:

Thundermuscle75 said:

:awepreciation: Thank you for sharing your story! :congrats:

--------------------

Invisiblemycoprog
Modular Heretic
 User Gallery

Loc: N. America
Re: Introducing Halie [Re: LilithVelkor]
    #25089073 - 03/25/18 09:55 AM (6 years, 5 days ago)

oh cool. I used to live in Hampton. Yeah Richmond isn't bad. I've been to a bunch of shows at the National and the Canal Club. San Francisco is off the hook though!

--------------------

Invisiblebasqueshaman
Todays scapegoat
Male User Gallery

Re: Introducing Halie [Re: Thundermuscle75]
    #25089185 - 03/25/18 10:32 AM (6 years, 5 days ago)

Quote:

Thundermuscle75 said:

Was it the pink cherry or the black cherry that went pop?:costanza:

InvisibleLilithVelkor
Stranger Than Fiction

Re: Introducing Halie [Re: FreeTheSoul] * 3
    #25089324 - 03/25/18 11:22 AM (6 years, 5 days ago)

Gender and sex are pretty much unrelated except as societal norms.

What this means is the only reason a set of behaviors like masculinity or femininity are associated with the male sex (penis) or the female sex (vagina) is because society conditions people with those genitals to act a certain way.

If you don't believe me please consider how common it is for little girls to want to do "boy" things such as play football and drive racecars or how often little boys want to do "girl" things such as play with dolls or wear dresses.

Usually the parents of children have to make some effort to redirect the natural inclination of their children away from the behaviors that their society associates with the opposite sex and usually they have to make such an effort that it is emotionally scarring to the child. Most adults do not remember this phase as it begins around 2 years old, and it is therefore subconscious and repressed.

Therfore my being a woman has nothing to do with what is between my legs but rather my undying desire to act feminine which society could not beat out of me.

But because what is between my legs does not match our society's definition of feminine I am considered transgender. In actuality my gender never changed I simply stopped hiding it.

--------------------

InvisibleLilithVelkor
Stranger Than Fiction

Re: Introducing Halie [Re: basqueshaman]
    #25089332 - 03/25/18 11:24 AM (6 years, 5 days ago)

Honestly it would be preferable to be tossed into a volcano than to remain a virgin, LOL

--------------------

OfflineThundermuscle75
Penis, usually hard
Male User Gallery

Re: Introducing Halie [Re: basqueshaman] * 3
    #25089337 - 03/25/18 11:26 AM (6 years, 5 days ago)

Found my first alleni

--------------------

Invisiblebasqueshaman
Todays scapegoat
Male User Gallery

Re: Introducing Halie [Re: LilithVelkor]
    #25089386 - 03/25/18 11:45 AM (6 years, 5 days ago)

Quote:

LilithVelkor said:
Gender and sex are pretty much unrelated except as societal norms.

What this means is the only reason a set of behaviors like masculinity or femininity are associated with the male sex (penis) or the female sex (vagina) is because society conditions people with those genitals to act a certain way.

If you don't believe me please consider how common it is for little girls to want to do "boy" things such as play football and drive racecars or how often little boys want to do "girl" things such as play with dolls or wear dresses.

Usually the parents of children have to make some effort to redirect the natural inclination of their children away from the behaviors that their society associates with the opposite sex and usually they have to make such an effort that it is emotionally scarring to the child. Most adults do not remember this phase as it begins around 2 years old, and it is therefore subconscious and repressed.

Therfore my being a woman has nothing to do with what is between my legs but rather my undying desire to act feminine which society could not beat out of me.

But because what is between my legs does not match our society's definition of feminine I am considered transgender. In actuality my gender never changed I simply stopped hiding it.

Maybe we should abandabandon this now twisted term know as gender and just start refuring to each other by sex.
Look i dont care if were both looking at the same exact thing and i see it red and you see it blue its still the same thing. Ill accept you for all that you are so long as its returned full fold and im not involved in your stuff:costanza:
For some of us penis=male and vagina=female
It has nothing to do with how you act or think or what you like, sexuality is also cut and dry aswell with some of us too, you like dick and have a dick your a homosexual even if you still will have sex with a vagina, see a homosexual can easily commit heterosexual acts if so moved, but a heterosexual cannot commit a homosexual act. See anyone can claim confusion and bisexuality but in the end you really have actually have a preference,  ive yet to meet any 3 way relationships that have lasted decades
Most people eventually settle down with one or the other effectively making them decide, or they grow old and die alone. :themoreyouknow:
Know i dont hate you, im not saying that you can't call yourself what ever you like, im not saying you can't be whatever, im just saying dont complicate things that are simple to justify wants.
Quote:

LilithVelkor said:
Honestly it would be preferable to be tossed into a volcano than to remain a virgin, LOL

We have a volunteer?

Offlinebio_alchemist
Shroom Operator
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Introducing Halie [Re: basqueshaman]
    #25089414 - 03/25/18 12:02 PM (6 years, 5 days ago)

Quote:

basqueshaman said:

Maybe we should abandabandon this now twisted term know as gender and just start refuring to each other by sex.

Yeah IMO the idea that gender goes beyond genitals is sexist :shrug:

Human beings can behave, dress, do whatever they want.

Though don't get me wrong, one of my partners is a Trans woman so hey I don't judge hah

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com Pan Cyan Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck