Home | Community | Message Board

Original Seeds Store
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Offlineamontripper
Stranger
 User Gallery

Rap Battle and Freestyle Thread and Poetry Thread
    #25087328 - 03/24/18 02:28 PM (6 years, 24 days ago)

Wanted I get a rap battle freestyle and poetry jam discussion session going. Post if you wanna flow, rhyme, or even just post poetry because I especially respond to that and I especially do respond to that. Let's get some battles and poetry going.
To start us off I'll post some free hand freestyle.

Steelix-Mega

I'm like Steelix-Mega, erratically abstract brilliant with word written of puzzles of puzzles onto pages with levels of Bach to Eminem the Modern Day Shakespeare with spears of wisdom Amin and Akin and a shaken to levels of tall Borinir a names anamed Christendom of Pierson poetdom of baccaleaurreateness. I am invincible in name and spirit and physicality of poetical wisdom of epitaph poetic wisdom. Levels of scarlett ambrosia wisdom of johansson fanning ebbing and flowing of noceturnal tidal wisdom of bedwetting shame of rabbits which lead to their streaming tears of tidal currents of under bridge streams. Christmas tide excitement met of tidal trees of rushing water of hot heat to oxygenal wisdom of oxy heat as metal of wisdom of musical creation with levular lyrical rushing wisdom of sacrmental tidal stream of lacking consciousness wisdom of tidal ebbing and crashing of oceanic tide of tree written sudoku lyrical poet wisdom of levular uppular tame of stamped ates hitter hitherto hittereachdoe blanch of lemon garlic white gazpacho of white red and tomato ace white bread with Dali dessert deserted dessert plate just eaten fattened fat shame. Well-felt levels of uppular father shame is what bad fathers feel for their bad attitudes toward good things. In proper ways if your levels of good shame entangled in circumstances of life. Things of champagne to the Jews, they're made of mulched grapes from levels of strawberries in notal creational tone of sham pain in phrase yak phrasueal simile for the architect of the proper dry drunk of educated levels of alcohol healthiness because it's a healthy drug. I am the poetic Dracula drunk of yak slaking yakalaking shame of proper ashamed wisdom of poetic writing all ultimate skill on beveled hoes of rowing garden hoes tilling the proper dietal dirt levularly for the proper flower part of proper flowers of at the end of the day tiredness after a good day of farm garden work of garden of Eden bliss. Hmm, beautiful levels of red wheel barrow farm poetic wisdom of poetic architecture of flower power architecture of petals to flower car petal metal power cat power musical cat metal sham blanket beuyeoyeautiful dreamy night comfort.

I know this one was beautiful so let's keep the jam and rhymeful debate going.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order