Home | Community | Message Board

NorthSpore.com BOOMR Bag!
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next >  [ show all ]
Offlinesprinkles
otd president
Other User Gallery

Loc: washington state Flag
Re: I truly love opiates [Re: xbloodwhipx] * 2
    #25086444 - 03/24/18 02:27 AM (6 years, 25 days ago)

addiction (to opiates especially) is living in bondage.  You no longer have freedom of mind.  you'll end up sacrificing most of your self value and self esteem as It takes control of your life.  It is not enjoyable, its the very opposite of "fun" you will no longer experience any real joy.  Then when you run out it is debilitating.  It is something I would not wish on my worst enemy.  I have no sense of humor anymore.  I cant laugh.  It would really be nice to return to the point where I do not need a substance or another human (a man) to make me feel good.  that is the point you'll reach, because addiction always progresses.

--------------------
welcome to my world http://www.shroomery.org/forums/postlist.php/Board/326

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflinemndfreezeMDiscordReddit
Shroomery Secret Service
Other User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: PuppetMasterFlash
Re: I truly love opiates [Re: sprinkles]
    #25086475 - 03/24/18 03:18 AM (6 years, 25 days ago)

Never too late to get help sprinks, except when you're dead.

--------------------
Nothing says love like grannies prolapsed anus!

quote]Urb said:
I know... Its fucked up... Ill fix it minyana..[/quote]

Offlinesprinkles
otd president
Other User Gallery

Re: I truly love opiates [Re: mndfreeze]
    #25086485 - 03/24/18 03:32 AM (6 years, 25 days ago)

the only person who can help me is me, it seems.    because nothing anyone says or does seems to do have any affect.

I want my magic wand.  its my magic wand and I need it now.  Realistically i think all it would take is a change of environment for a week. I can easily build on that time.  Id have to go somewhere that is relaxing and has neat things to see, and keep me busy.  that is not an institution like a rehab or a jail.  that is the opposite of what someone like me needs.

Learning new things and skills will enable a person to start to changing their behavior, I believe, is the only way to cure or fix a person who struggles with addiction. that allows the brain to start making new connections and start fuctioning differently....thru neuroplasticity.

--------------------

Shroomery Secret Service
Other User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: I truly love opiates [Re: sprinkles]
    #25086531 - 03/24/18 04:43 AM (6 years, 25 days ago)

Quote:

sprinkles said:
the only person who can help me is me, it seems. .

Smartest thing I've ever seen you say.

--------------------

quote]Urb said:

InvisiblefeeversM
Male

Loc: Flag
Re: I truly love opiates [Re: mndfreeze] * 9
    #25086695 - 03/24/18 07:40 AM (6 years, 25 days ago)

Nobody ever seems to realize that nearly every single addict started off with occasional use and had full control over it at first, never meaning for it to become a full time thing.

I used once a week, then less, then less... then had a summer off. Then back to once a week, but things were different then, and slowly the frequency crept up. It's nothing you can consciously explain. There's no real consequences at first so you don't see the harm in stepping up to twice a week every now and then. You begin to think about it when you don't have it, looking forward to your "on" days and becoming slightly less engaged with the things in your life that actually matter. Nothing can compare.

It's like you're in a room with a very slow carbon monoxide leak, by the time you realize something is off it very well may be too late. Yea, it's one of the best short-term pleasurable feelings on the planet. I had to change my entire philosophy, and accept that I don't enjoy life as much when my goal is chasing pleasures. There's always a down to the up, a lot of times it's difficult to pinpoint what that down is when your mind is on getting high.

OfflinetheRealrollforever
I DID-DENT
 User Gallery

Loc: Bada-Bing!
Re: I truly love opiates [Re: feevers]
    #25086714 - 03/24/18 07:56 AM (6 years, 25 days ago)

Quote:

feevers said:
Nobody ever seems to realize that nearly every single addict started off with occasional use and had full control over it at first, never meaning for it to become a full time thing.

I used once a week, then less, then less... then had a summer off. Then back to once a week, but things were different then, and slowly the frequency crept up. It's nothing you can consciously explain. There's no real consequences at first so you don't see the harm in stepping up to twice a week every now and then. You begin to think about it when you don't have it, looking forward to your "on" days and becoming slightly less engaged with the things in your life that actually matter. Nothing can compare.

It's like you're in a room with a very slow carbon monoxide leak, by the time you realize something is off it very well may be too late. Yea, it's one of the best short-term pleasurable feelings on the planet. I had to change my entire philosophy, and accept that I don't enjoy life as much when my goal is chasing pleasures. There's always a down to the up, a lot of times it's difficult to pinpoint what that down is when your mind is on getting high.

+1

--------------------

sunshine said:
The order has to be secret and no one is sure.

Edited by theRealrollforever (03/24/18 07:56 AM)

OfflineSeriously_trippin
Cosmic Guru Ganesh
Male User Gallery

Re: I truly love opiates [Re: theRealrollforever] * 1
    #25087156 - 03/24/18 12:42 PM (6 years, 25 days ago)

I'm an opiate addict and I'm not happy at all with them in my life.

--------------------
R.I.P
Zombi3, Blue Helix
Modest Mouse
Zappa
Slothie
That Kid With The face
ShLong
Le Canard
split_by_nine
& Big Worm Forever
Etched in the sands of time in the shroomery and ever so beloved and deeply missed by many :heart:

Invisiblethelanzii

Re: I truly love opiates [Re: Seriously_trippin]
    #25087162 - 03/24/18 12:51 PM (6 years, 25 days ago)

theyd be cooler if they didn't kill you so easily

Offlinesprinkles
otd president
Other User Gallery

Re: I truly love opiates [Re: feevers] * 1
    #25087175 - 03/24/18 01:02 PM (6 years, 25 days ago)

Quote:

feevers said:

its natural for us humans to seek pleasure and avoid pain.  and what all addicts have in common is a disconnection from the divine and one another.

--------------------

InvisibleModestMouse
IM WALKIN ON SUNSHINE
 User Gallery

Loc: Upstate
Re: I truly love opiates [Re: thelanzii] * 1
    #25087183 - 03/24/18 01:07 PM (6 years, 25 days ago)

Quote:

EtherealMind said:
theyd be cooler if they didn't kill you so easily

Death aside they're pretty fucked regardless.
People like to throw around overdose rates and such and yes they're terrifying but more terrifying is the junkie who never cleans up or wait far too long and is stuck playing catch up for the remainder of their short life.

Opiates will fuck you over long before they kill you, in most cases of addiction.

--------------------
Anyone got a lowpass filter in this biiiiash?

InvisibleLemurLemur
Pray for Boog
 User Gallery

Loc: Drinking on the roof Flag
Re: I truly love opiates [Re: thelanzii]
    #25087195 - 03/24/18 01:16 PM (6 years, 25 days ago)

You cant blame them, they dont jump in your nose or viens, it is you and only you that puts it in your body, you an only you have control and if your physically dependent you can step down doses, whether u say u can or you cant your right either way.

Eat your shrooms

--------------------
(when my data is fast play Lemur in chess at chess.com)[ [gradient:#D40B29,#18C418]Any1 expecting a trade from me i havent forgot about you pinky promise, i fr promise shits just shit rt now[/gradient]

InvisibleStonehenge
Alt Center
Male User Gallery

Loc: S.E.
Re: I truly love opiates [Re: ModestMouse]
    #25087200 - 03/24/18 01:20 PM (6 years, 25 days ago)

I never liked opiates that much. I had some good experiences on mild stuff. When I got a script last year after surgery I liked the high, very pleasant you go from pain to feeling on top of the world. Its an anti depressant at least in the early stages. I still have nearly half of my script left for when I need it. Didnt even use all the doc said to use and cut back to 1 tab then 1/2 etc and quit.

Years ago I tried demerol and it was like nothing, nothing good. Had a strong effect got me fucked up but I like pot better. I guess I'm just not cut out to be a junkie, failed at junk, lol

--------------------
“A democracy cannot exist as a permanent form of government. It can only exist until the voters discover that they can vote themselves largesse from the public treasury. From that moment on, the majority always votes for the candidates promising the most benefits from the public treasury with the result that a democracy always collapses over loose fiscal policy, always followed by a dictatorship.” (attributed to Alexis de Tocqueville political philosopher Circa 1835)

Trade list http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/18047755

Shroomery Secret Service
Other User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: I truly love opiates [Re: feevers] * 1
    #25088371 - 03/24/18 10:20 PM (6 years, 24 days ago)

Quote:

feevers said:

Yeah, it took me well over 5 or 6 years to get hooked on pills, and then I swore I'd never do heroin, only pills because they are clean... Well that lasted a few more years and then the heroin came, delivered to my door by mexican cartel guys every day or whenever I needed to hook up.

Thankfully I at least knew better to avoid the needle. 

I'm been off heroin for 5 years.  I still have issues related to my use then.

--------------------

quote]Urb said:

InvisibleStonehenge
Alt Center
Male User Gallery

Loc: S.E.
Re: I truly love opiates [Re: mndfreeze]
    #25088891 - 03/25/18 07:52 AM (6 years, 24 days ago)

what issues do you still have from the former h use?

--------------------
“A democracy cannot exist as a permanent form of government. It can only exist until the voters discover that they can vote themselves largesse from the public treasury. From that moment on, the majority always votes for the candidates promising the most benefits from the public treasury with the result that a democracy always collapses over loose fiscal policy, always followed by a dictatorship.” (attributed to Alexis de Tocqueville political philosopher Circa 1835)

Trade list http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/18047755

Invisiblethelanzii

Re: I truly love opiates [Re: LemurLemur]
    #25089355 - 03/25/18 11:34 AM (6 years, 24 days ago)

Quote:

LemurLemur said:
You cant blame them, they dont jump in your nose or viens, it is you and only you that puts it in your body, you an only you have control and if your physically dependent you can step down doses, whether u say u can or you cant your right either way.

Eat your shrooms

eat your vegetables!

OfflineUnsungHero
Endure & Persist

Loc: root@remotehost
Re: I truly love opiates [Re: thelanzii]
    #25089357 - 03/25/18 11:36 AM (6 years, 24 days ago)

Opiates are pfrfrfrft. *insert fart sound*

--------------------
"The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear."

InvisibleBill_Oreilly
ANIMALS (the RAINBOW SERPENT)

Loc: Boston
Re: I truly love opiates [Re: xbloodwhipx]
    #25089724 - 03/25/18 02:15 PM (6 years, 24 days ago)

Quote:

xbloodwhipx said:
And have been on the brink of addiction to them for years, the only thing holding me back is that ive never found a solid connection. I could totally see myself addicted to heroin, which honestly scares me. If i met someone who sold heroin, I would jump on the "opportunity" to try it again, and if he was a solid connect keep buying it.

Its scary because opiates are like a wonder drug for me. They provide stress relief, anxiety relief, strong euphoria and warmth, and a sense of "fufilment". Basically everything I wanted to get from weed before I tried it (minus the warmth), but weed ended up being nothing I thought. Then I tried opiates and they were everything I thought weed would be. And its like ive always been missing something in my life and Im no longer missing it when I get so high im nodding.

Unlike other drugs, I still get as high on opiates as I did 8 years ago. The only difference is a tiny bit of tolerance that appears when I get access to them (normally through a doctor, occasionally through stealing. Which, btw, I feel like shit about, but its like i cant stop myself when I get the opportunity), and friends. I use them for a few weeks uncontrolably, then dont have anymore for 6 months. Unless I make poppy seed tea, which is great, but not quite the same as oxycodone.
This is another reason why I wish I could control myself. I could of made those 60 10mg oxycodone pills last about a year if I only dosed once a month.

Anyway, I guess I just had been thinking about this because for whatever reason, ive been intensely craving some opiates the past few days. And id jump right the fuck on the chance to get a ton of them if I could, which really scares me

i love em too, man. but just know that the human being wasnt meant to ever feel that good, so there comes major consequences.

--------------------
Something there is mysteriously formed,
Existing before Heaven and Earth,
Silent, still, standing alone, unchanging,
All-pervading, unfailing,
I do not know its name; I call it tao.
If forced to give it a name, I call it
Great (ta). Being great, it flows out;
Flowing out means far-reaching;
Being far-reaching, it is said to return.

It's just a shot away..

InvisibleMagicMush123
moon person
 User Gallery

Loc: Chinada Flag
    #25089810 - 03/25/18 02:53 PM (6 years, 24 days ago)

Quote:

xbloodwhipx said:
And have been on the brink of addiction to them for years, the only thing holding me back is that ive never found a solid connection. I could totally see myself addicted to heroin, which honestly scares me. If i met someone who sold heroin, I would jump on the "opportunity" to try it again, and if he was a solid connect keep buying it.

Its scary because opiates are like a wonder drug for me. They provide stress relief, anxiety relief, strong euphoria and warmth, and a sense of "fufilment". Basically everything I wanted to get from weed before I tried it (minus the warmth), but weed ended up being nothing I thought. Then I tried opiates and they were everything I thought weed would be. And its like ive always been missing something in my life and Im no longer missing it when I get so high im nodding.

Unlike other drugs, I still get as high on opiates as I did 8 years ago. The only difference is a tiny bit of tolerance that appears when I get access to them (normally through a doctor, occasionally through stealing. Which, btw, I feel like shit about, but its like i cant stop myself when I get the opportunity), and friends. I use them for a few weeks uncontrolably, then dont have anymore for 6 months. Unless I make poppy seed tea, which is great, but not quite the same as oxycodone.
This is another reason why I wish I could control myself. I could of made those 60 10mg oxycodone pills last about a year if I only dosed once a month.

Anyway, I guess I just had been thinking about this because for whatever reason, ive been intensely craving some opiates the past few days. And id jump right the fuck on the chance to get a ton of them if I could, which really scares me

Sounds like a slippery slope, dude.

OfflineO_Dweeds
Humanitarian Magician

Loc: Molecular (Creating, Watc...
Re: I truly love opiates [Re: MagicMush123]
    #25089992 - 03/25/18 04:25 PM (6 years, 23 days ago)

It sounds like you should lay of em easy. As you stated you already are fine with stealing from others; & using to "nod".

Micro-dosing natural opiates gives day-long energy, anti-anxiety, & can be perfectly safe. Cost is roughly $5 a day so no need to steal, and natural opiates meaning no man-made chems, no needles, no insufflation. Being that your use doesn't fall into this, I would say better safe then sorry on this one.

--------------------
Oxygen. Water. Neil Young

Our word "planet" comes from the Greek word planetes, meaning "wanderer."

"There ain't no revolution, only evolution, but every time I'm in Georgia I eat a peach for peace."
Gregg Allman

InvisibleRobo
R Series 66Y
    #25090042 - 03/25/18 04:53 PM (6 years, 23 days ago)

Opiates do get you pretty ripped. Some of the best drugs out there, honest to god. Too bad they can, and have, left so much destruction in their wake. A special class of substance which demands respect and honed skills of self-control. Even better, complete abstinence.  :igor:

I don't think I'd object to being high on opiates regularly, but I mean that's the trap.

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order