Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Invisiblelittlespider
spider
Female User Gallery

Loc: UK
shrooms with mdma and Lisdexamfetamine
    #25081806 - 03/22/18 08:11 AM (6 years, 8 days ago)

I'm hippy flipping with a friend. Stones with some mdma. We are doing an easy recreational dose at home. But he also takes Lisdexamfetamine in the morning?
Is there a risk of serotonin syndrome? Or just having a horrible time?

--------------------
remember what the dormouse said

Edited by littlespider (03/22/18 08:12 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinewushroow
Male

Re: shrooms with mdma and Lisdexamfetamine [Re: littlespider]
    #25081838 - 03/22/18 08:30 AM (6 years, 8 days ago)

I just searched the drug, it seems to be basically dextroamphetamine, and you shouldn't mix M and other stimulants. I don't know much about Lisdexamfetamine, but I wouldn't risk it. Maybe do some extra research because I don't truly know the answer.

--------------------
:tripmolecule:  :thataintright:  :tripmolecule:

Invisiblelittlespider
spider
Female User Gallery

Re: shrooms with mdma and Lisdexamfetamine [Re: wushroow]
    #25082075 - 03/22/18 10:21 AM (6 years, 8 days ago)

I apparently had an 8 hour half life. So he took it at 7 am then by 10 he would be ok. Maybe he could just take a little bit that morning so he dosbt have any with drawal but dosnt have much in his system by night time.
Thank you foe checking it out

--------------------

Offlinegrati
Explorer
Male

#25082683 - 03/22/18 02:37 PM (6 years, 7 days ago)

I hate hippy flipping. Never again

--------------------
The eyes are useless when the mind is blind

:trippinballs: Candyflipping :omgawesome:

Offlinekrypto2000
Unknown

Re: shrooms with mdma and Lisdexamfetamine [Re: grati]
    #25083430 - 03/22/18 08:17 PM (6 years, 7 days ago)

It will not cause serotonin syndrome and can be considered relatively safe however it will increase the neurotoxicity of mdma. Amphetamine releases dopamine primarily, mdma serotonin. Part of the toxicity of mdma is caused by dopamine entering the serotonin axions where it causes oxidative damage, the more dopamine you have the more competition there will be for those axions.

If it is near the end of the day and your friend is coming down off of it or especially beginning to feel withdrawals it could actually lessen the neurotoxicity however as their dopamine levels will be largely depleted and thus have less than someone who doesn't take speed at all. Also amphetamine causes overheating and dehydration too so those effects will be compounded. I wouldn't not take it, but I would be mindful of this, not take it too early, and be sure to stay hudrated and keep my temperature in check. Most of the damage from mdma is reportedly only caused when overheating according to one study I read.

Offlinewushroow
Male

Re: shrooms with mdma and Lisdexamfetamine [Re: grati]
    #25083549 - 03/22/18 09:17 PM (6 years, 7 days ago)

crypto seems to know his shit :goodluck:

Quote:

grati said:
I hate hippy flipping. Never again

Care to share your experience?

--------------------

Edited by wushroow (03/23/18 08:03 AM)

Invisiblenooneman
Male

Loc: Utah
Re: shrooms with mdma and Lisdexamfetamine [Re: krypto2000]
    #25083717 - 03/22/18 11:11 PM (6 years, 7 days ago)

Quote:

krypto2000 said:
It will not cause serotonin syndrome and can be considered relatively safe however it will increase the neurotoxicity of mdma. Amphetamine releases dopamine primarily, mdma serotonin. Part of the toxicity of mdma is caused by dopamine entering the serotonin axions where it causes oxidative damage, the more dopamine you have the more competition there will be for those axions.

If it is near the end of the day and your friend is coming down off of it or especially beginning to feel withdrawals it could actually lessen the neurotoxicity however as their dopamine levels will be largely depleted and thus have less than someone who doesn't take speed at all. Also amphetamine causes overheating and dehydration too so those effects will be compounded. I wouldn't not take it, but I would be mindful of this, not take it too early, and be sure to stay hudrated and keep my temperature in check. Most of the damage from mdma is reportedly only caused when overheating according to one study I read.

This.

I would be careful about combining a stimulant like amphetamine with MDMA, but in general I doubt it would cause many problems. But these are pretty serious drugs, be careful. Both of these drugs cause dopamine release, so you might want to watch for overheating, heart problems, maybe even seizures maybe. Still, I have my doubts that it's a particularly dangerous combo as long as the amphetamine is a low medical dose. There is even an argument to be made that it might make the MDMA safer by cancelling out or mellowing out some of its action, maybe. Who knows. Someone needs to do clinical studies.

Invisiblelittlespider
spider
Female User Gallery

Re: shrooms with mdma and Lisdexamfetamine [Re: nooneman]
    #25083986 - 03/23/18 02:39 AM (6 years, 7 days ago)

Thanks I knew this was the right place to ask.

I'm thinking I will tell him to just take maybe 1/⁴ of a tab at 9am to avoid withdrawal symptoms from his regular meds.

At night we will just have 0.25g of mdma and 10g fresh stones each. We dont want to get really fucked. We are reconnecting after a long time. Sex chats hugs, not too much crazy!

I read elsewhere the tachycardia associated with combining lisdex and mdma can provoke panic attacks. I know she has suffered depression lately and generally some difficult life stuff lets not add to it!

Or fry any synapses!

On the subject of protecting synspses I wonder if lions main and cbd have a protective effect. I have read claims they support neurogenisis. I have both. Anything to make the come down better cus i am working Saturday and Sunday.

--------------------

Edited by littlespider (03/23/18 02:44 AM)

Invisiblelittlespider
spider
Female User Gallery

#25084102 - 03/23/18 04:23 AM (6 years, 7 days ago)

Also this is mostly a curiosity. Can cbd concentrated oil be used sublingualy and buccal? Or I suppose nasal or anal for quick absorption in the case of seizures or panic? In the absence of a benzo by the same route?
The internet tells me so but I don't see how oil molecules pass the mucus mebrane but my biology ain't that good.

--------------------

Offlinewushroow
Male

#25084317 - 03/23/18 08:05 AM (6 years, 7 days ago)

Idk, I love dabbing CBD though. That might be a good route for you.

--------------------

Offlinekrypto2000
Unknown

Re: shrooms with mdma and Lisdexamfetamine [Re: wushroow] * 1
    #25084647 - 03/23/18 10:27 AM (6 years, 7 days ago)

"Just" 250mg of mdma? That's a pretty heavy dose, a common dose is about 100-150mg.

OfflineFailboat
Fuck Up

Re: shrooms with mdma and Lisdexamfetamine [Re: krypto2000]
    #25086226 - 03/23/18 11:05 PM (6 years, 6 days ago)

Quote:

krypto2000 said:
"Just" 250mg of mdma? That's a pretty heavy dose, a common dose is about 100-150mg.

"Heavy" it's perfect for a male ove moderate weight. One and done I always say, although my last time i trippled up at once...

As for ths lisdex, just skip that days dose. If this is not an option then they should be fine anyway, but the effects of the others late will be diminished in comparison. If possible skip the lisdex for a few days leading up to including the day of and go hard. I've seen the effects of a cocktail of MDMA, Dex, and Cocaine via oral, it's intense, but manageable. Just be smart and stay hydrated.

OfflineFailboat
Fuck Up

#25086228 - 03/23/18 11:06 PM (6 years, 6 days ago)

Quote:

littlespider said:
Also this is mostly a curiosity. Can cbd concentrated oil be used sublingualy and buccal? Or I suppose nasal or anal for quick absorption in the case of seizures or panic? In the absence of a benzo by the same route?
The internet tells me so but I don't see how oil molecules pass the mucus mebrane but my biology ain't that good.

Definitely can be, and even topically.

Edited by Failboat (03/23/18 11:07 PM)

Invisiblelittlespider
spider
Female User Gallery

Re: shrooms with mdma and Lisdexamfetamine [Re: Failboat]
    #25086757 - 03/24/18 08:39 AM (6 years, 6 days ago)

Wow you guys are really useful thanks for all of that

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag