Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | Next >  [ show all ]
InvisibleBuffy
The Slayer
Female

Re: Trump Congratulates Putin, Media Goes Nuts! [Re: MagicMush123]
    #25083980 - 03/23/18 02:33 AM (6 years, 7 days ago)

Ok Mush, see you later eh.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleMagicMush123
moon person
 User Gallery

Loc: Chinada Flag
Re: Trump Congratulates Putin, Media Goes Nuts! [Re: Buffy] * 2
    #25083994 - 03/23/18 02:46 AM (6 years, 7 days ago)

Come back when you can provide evidence

InvisibleBuffy
The Slayer
Female

Re: Trump Congratulates Putin, Media Goes Nuts! [Re: MagicMush123] * 1
    #25084019 - 03/23/18 03:04 AM (6 years, 7 days ago)

InvisibleMagicMush123
moon person
 User Gallery

Re: Trump Congratulates Putin, Media Goes Nuts! [Re: Buffy] * 1
    #25084037 - 03/23/18 03:23 AM (6 years, 7 days ago)

Quote:

Buffy said:

Cant find any evidence? Interesting.

Offlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

Loc: Maryland/DC Burbs
Re: Trump Congratulates Putin, Media Goes Nuts! [Re: Seriously_trippin]
    #25084291 - 03/23/18 07:46 AM (6 years, 7 days ago)

Quote:

Seriously_trippin said:
Quote:

Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:
It's something diplomats do.  Do you think it was wrong when Obama congratulated Putin?

Abso Fucking Lutely it was bad when Obama did it and it’s still bad. You’re an expert though I’m sure

That article is rather critical of Obamas move. Not really supporting Fal's argument.

--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

OfflineFalcon91Wolvrn03
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: California, US Flag
Re: Trump Congratulates Putin, Media Goes Nuts! [Re: Buffy]
    #25084921 - 03/23/18 12:13 PM (6 years, 7 days ago)

Quote:

Buffy said:
Neither of us are chemists, but to me it doesn't sound like groups outside of Nation States have the capabilities to develop such weapons.

In the very article you posted, Mirzayanov stated that "Only the Russians" developed this class of nerve agents, said the chemist. "They kept it and are still keeping it in secrecy." And in one I posted, he stated that he doubted a non Nation State actor could have weaponized it.

He said the only other possibility is that someone else used the formulas in his book...

Oh great, we're finally having an actual discussion!  I can agree it was probably a state actor.  Now, do we pin it on Russia, another possible state actor, or wait until we have some proof?

Quote:

Buffy said:
...he is certain Russia was behind the attack.

The guy that actually developed the chemical weapons for Russia saying that Russia did it is strong evidence that Russia did in fact do it.

How can he be "certain" if other state actors have the poison as well?  He's giving an opinion; that's all.

Quote:

Buffy said:
What about Skripal? He is a former Russia spy who sold the identities of Russian agents to Britain’s MI6.

So we have:

* Skripal is a traitor to Russia
* was killed by someone with chemical weapons developed in Russia
* The guy that actually developed the chemical weapons says it was Russia
* Officials from multiple countries pointed the finger at Russia

Evidence suggests it was most likely Russia. Yes? Da? See how someone might come to this conclusion comrade?

I see how someone might come to this conclusion if someone says "I'll guess it was Russia".  But saying that isn't really proof of anything.  It's just people saying "DURR, PUTIN!!!", and you and koods saying "that's good enough for me!"

I addressed your other points here.

Do you see how someone might come to the conclusion that it might not be Russia?

Quote:

Buffy said:
Of course, this incident did not happen in a vaccuum. There have been other incidents when Russia has killed people, such as Alexander Litvenyenko, who was killed with Pulonium tea.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alexander_Litvinenko

And Russia doesn't just kill former agents, they also kill journalists who go digging where they should'nt.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_journalists_killed_in_Russia

Those was discussed at length elsewhere, and the take away is that it may or may not have been Putin.  We don't know.

Quote:

Buffy said:
I'm going to requote your post.
Quote:

Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:
I replied with a link to an interview with him where he went on to say the only other possibility would be that someone used the formulas in his book to make such a weapon.

Why are you dismissing that?  Your own source actually said others could make it with the formulas in his book.

This is really funny. He left open the possiblity of others developing the weapon, but doubted a non Nation State actor could have weaponized it, and is convinced Russia is behind it. I find this convicing, and you give me this bullshit.

And I agreed it was probably a state actor.  You see Buffy, if you bother to have an actual discussion, we get somewhere!

Quote:

Buffy said:
Meanwhile, you continue to peddle the nonsensical notion that Seth Rich could have been behind the Podesta email leaks to Wikileaks and could have maybe been killed for it, when in fact the guy that started the Seth Rich conspiracy said he actually didn't have any evidence to suggest Rich's involvment at all.

Quote:

TV news can be an easy mark. This iteration of the Seth Rich story started when the District's own Fox 5 ran a Monday night “exclusive,” citing one source — a Fox New legal commentator, Rod Wheeler — for a “big break in the investigation.” Reporter Marina Marraco reported that “conspiracy theories” could “be proven right,” as Wheeler was saying what had been rumored since last year: Rich might have leaked DNC emails to WikiLeaks, making him the target of an assassination.

“You have information that could link Seth Rich to WikiLeaks?” asked Marraco.

“Absolutely. Yeah. That's confirmed,” said Wheeler, who Fox 5 identified as the Rich family's investigator.

Within 24 hours, reporters at NBC News, CNN and The Washington Post had debunked the story. First, Rich's family quickly corrected the idea that Wheeler was on their payroll; he was hired by Ed Butowsky, a Texas businessman who had grown interested in the case. Next, Wheeler told CNN he hadn't actually obtained information linking Rich to WikiLeaks — Fox 5, he insisted, had told him to say so.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2017/05/20/the-seth-rich-conspiracy-shows-how-fake-news-still-works/?utm_term=.936adda691d0

You see how that's funny? It's hilarious, right? Why are you dismissing the fact that the source of the Rich conspiracy said himself that he had no evidence to suggest Rich was involved?

I already responded to this and told you I agree that the FBI didn't investigate Seth Rich's computer.  Did you hear me this time - I AGREE!  And I told you that doesn't prove he didn't do it.  It simply proves we don't know whether he did it.  Get it?

--------------------
I am in a minority on the shroomery, as I frequently defend the opposing side when they have a point about something or when my side make believes something about them.  I also attack my side if I think they're wrong.  People here get very confused by that and think it means I prefer the other side.

Offlinekrypto2000
Unknown

Re: Trump Congratulates Putin, Media Goes Nuts! [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03] * 1
    #25084931 - 03/23/18 12:19 PM (6 years, 7 days ago)

Unless Seth Rich is a GRU officer located in moscow we do know he didn't do it.

OfflineFalcon91Wolvrn03
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Trump Congratulates Putin, Media Goes Nuts! [Re: krypto2000]
    #25084994 - 03/23/18 12:54 PM (6 years, 7 days ago)

Quote:

krypto2000 said:
Unless Seth Rich is a GRU officer located in moscow we do know he didn't do it.

Says the Daily Beast.  Why do you think the mainstream media aren't running with this story?  :smirk:

--------------------
I am in a minority on the shroomery, as I frequently defend the opposing side when they have a point about something or when my side make believes something about them.  I also attack my side if I think they're wrong.  People here get very confused by that and think it means I prefer the other side.

InvisibleBuffy
The Slayer
Female

Re: Trump Congratulates Putin, Media Goes Nuts! [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03]
    #25085415 - 03/23/18 04:20 PM (6 years, 7 days ago)

Yeah so basically you're like Putin's Shroomery Sara Huckabee Sanders.

Hey Falcon. You do accept the fact that the original source of the Seth Rich conspiracy, Rod Wheeler, admitted that he had no evidence at all to link Seth Rich to the DNC hack, right?

The fact that the original source said he had no evidence, and only said what he did because Fox 5 told him to, is indeed proof that Seth Rich didn't do it.

You don't even need more evidence, like an opsec failure of Guccifer 2.0 which led to him using his actual GRU IP address to log into twitter and some wordpress site. You don't actually need this extra bit of evidence, but it's another relevant data point. You just need to look at the fact that Rod Wheeler said he had no evidence, and Fox 5 told him to say he did.

So again, what the hell does Seth Rich's computer have to do with anything? We know for a FACT, and not an ALTERNATIVE FACT, that Seth Rich had absolutely nothing to do with any of this.

Go ahead and do your Sara Huckabee Sanders thing for Putin.

InvisibleMagicMush123
moon person
 User Gallery

#25085470 - 03/23/18 04:39 PM (6 years, 7 days ago)

Still no evidence i see :wonka:

OfflineFalcon91Wolvrn03
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #25085491 - 03/23/18 04:48 PM (6 years, 7 days ago)

Quote:

Buffy said:
Yeah so basically you're like Putin's Shroomery Sara Huckabee Sanders.

Do I even need to comment on this?  You love to use the ad hominem logical fallacy.

Quote:

Buffy said:
Hey Falcon. You do accept the fact that the original source of the Seth Rich conspiracy, Rod Wheeler, admitted that he had no evidence at all to link Seth Rich to the DNC hack, right?

Yes, I've said that many, many, many times.  The FBI never inspected Seth Rich's computer to find out one way or another.

Quote:

Buffy said:
The fact that the original source said he had no evidence, and only said what he did because Fox 5 told him to, is indeed proof that Seth Rich didn't do it.

No, it's proof that you don't understand logic.  Example:  if I say you're smart, but then I am unable to prove it, does that automatically mean you're stupid?  hint:  no it doesn't

Quote:

Buffy said:
You don't even need more evidence, like an opsec failure of Guccifer 2.0 which led to him using his actual GRU IP address to log into twitter and some wordpress site. You don't actually need this extra bit of evidence, but it's another relevant data point. You just need to look at the fact that Rod Wheeler said he had no evidence, and Fox 5 told him to say he did.

So again, what the hell does Seth Rich's computer have to do with anything? We know for a FACT, and not an ALTERNATIVE FACT, that Seth Rich had absolutely nothing to do with any of this.

Wrong AGAIN.  We only know for a fact that no one inspected Seth Rich's computer.  That doesn't prove he's innocent. 

Quote:

Buffy said:
Go ahead and do your Sara Huckabee Sanders thing for Putin.

:whateveryousayfreak:

--------------------

Offlinekrypto2000
Unknown

#25085780 - 03/23/18 06:52 PM (6 years, 7 days ago)

The FBI don't inspect my computer, maybe I'm the leaker. :shrug:

Offlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

#25085807 - 03/23/18 07:02 PM (6 years, 7 days ago)

They're inspecting it right now

--------------------
NotSheekle said

OfflineFalcon91Wolvrn03
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #25085819 - 03/23/18 07:07 PM (6 years, 7 days ago)

Do you work for the DNC or have inside connections with them?  Are there a large number of people who think you could possibly be the leaker?

I think Psilynut2 summarized it best:
Quote:

if I had anything to do with the case and thought there was  any validity to the claim that he gave anything to assange I sure as fuck would (examine Seth's computer). It would be a no brainer ,  or someone is covering everything up and making up bullshit about Russia .

That’s basically where we are at with this whole thing right?

We don't want to know if it's Seth.  Because if it is, then we have to stop blaming Russia.  That's too huge a mistake to admit.

--------------------

InvisibleBuffy
The Slayer
Female

#25087785 - 03/24/18 06:09 PM (6 years, 6 days ago)

You keep ignoring my question.

Why would the FBI investigate Seth Rich's computer? They would be investigating in suspicion of what? They have to suspect him of a crime in order to conduct a forensic investigation, and they have to have probable cause to get a search warrant. What crime would they be investigating, and what probable cause would they have?

Also, how do you know the FBI hasn't? They don't make public every investigation they do.

Edited by Buffy (03/24/18 06:11 PM)

Invisiblechopstick
nobody
Male

Loc: Chin's Wok
    #25089149 - 03/25/18 10:20 AM (6 years, 5 days ago)

You're all bickering over stupid bullshit while the US MSM is actively provoking and mentally conditioning the American idiocracy to accept a future war with Russia.

You might as well all dig your own fucking graves.

There won't be any winners.

The American mainstream media is full of shit and all they have are pathetic and worthless lies, their sole agenda is to justify war and keep up the 1984 style 5 minutes of hate against Russia.

Trump is not even all that great of a person, but he is against war with Russia, and for this reason alone, he is villified. Can you imagine if Trump actually had a spine and was more like John F Kennedy? He would have been fucking assassinated.

Instead, Trump is just dumb enough to carry the Neoconservative CIA's agenda forward without really even realizing what he is doing, while at the same time he wants to be friends with Russia. The guy isn't even smart enough to realize what he is fucking doing or what type of people he has surrounded himself with, or smart enough to realize that everything he is doing is completely contradictory. He has betrayed his anti-interventionist base.

Sadly, it's still better than a Hillary presidency would have been. With Hillary, a nuclear war with Russia was basically guaranteed. With Trump there is still a chance it could be avoided, even though he seems to have folded to the neocons like a wet noodle. I just don't get Trump. Is he retarded? Is he being blackmailed? Is he just plain stupid and doesn't fucking understand anything that is going on? Is he allowing himself to be turned into a Neocon puppet on purpose? Is there any fight left in him?

Who fucking knows.

One things is for sure.

The United States absolutely WILL go to war with Russia if we don't overcome the Lies being spun by the subservient filth in the mainstream media, and if we don't fight back against the evil and ugly geopolitical agenda which is being pushed by our so-called "intelligence agencies" and the satanic, disgusting Filth over at the Pentagon and their fucking stooges in Washington DC.

If we don't do something, we're all going to die and there will be no future for this world but some dystopian Mad Max bullshit.

Can I possibly make it any fucking clearer for everyone?

Every single one of you and all your friends and all your family will fucking Die if we don't get our fucking act together and start fighting back against the true enemy, which is not Russia, not Trump, but these dark and satanic forces that have taken control over our media and our politicians and our military industrial complex. We are our own worst enemy here.

God help us all.

Offlinekrypto2000
Unknown

Re: Trump Congratulates Putin, Media Goes Nuts! [Re: chopstick]
    #25089189 - 03/25/18 10:33 AM (6 years, 5 days ago)

What a bunch of nonsense. It was hard to even entertain after you said hillary would guarantee a nuclear war lol. Gtfo. Wtf? You don't declare war on someone for non violent cyber attacks, that is so irrational and ass backwards. No one, anywhere, no media outlet, no milktary personal, no politicians, and no average citizen is calling for a war on russia or thinks it's a remotely rational response.

Offlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

Re: Trump Congratulates Putin, Media Goes Nuts! [Re: krypto2000] * 1
    #25089301 - 03/25/18 11:10 AM (6 years, 5 days ago)

Quote:

The United States absolutely WILL go to war with Russia if we don't overcome the Lies being spun by the subservient filth in the mainstream media, and if we don't fight back against the evil and ugly geopolitical agenda which is being pushed by our so-called "intelligence agencies" and the satanic, disgusting Filth over at the Pentagon and their fucking stooges in Washington DC.

Clearly you are young and never stepped foot in the 80s. This shit is small potatoes.

--------------------
NotSheekle said

InvisibleMagicMush123
moon person
 User Gallery

Re: Trump Congratulates Putin, Media Goes Nuts! [Re: koods]
    #25089859 - 03/25/18 03:19 PM (6 years, 5 days ago)

Quote:

koods said:
Quote:

Clearly you are young and never stepped foot in the 80s. This shit is small potatoes.

Finally you're talking some sense.

OfflineFalcon91Wolvrn03
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #25089895 - 03/25/18 03:39 PM (6 years, 5 days ago)

Quote:

Buffy said:
You keep ignoring my question.

Why would the FBI investigate Seth Rich's computer? They would be investigating in suspicion of what? They have to suspect him of a crime in order to conduct a forensic investigation, and they have to have probable cause to get a search warrant. What crime would they be investigating, and what probable cause would they have?

Leaking the DNC emails, duh.  :shrug:

Quote:

Buffy said:
Also, how do you know the FBI hasn't? They don't make public every investigation they do.

Oh good lord Buffy, do you not even read the articles you post for me to read?  :facepalm3:

Quote:

Wheeler, a very occasional TV pundit, was noticeably skimpy on details, suggesting he had a source who'd told him eyeball-to-eyeball that Rich's computer was in lock-up and that it had evidence of WikiLeaks contact. But he was murky on whether D.C. police or the FBI allegedly had the laptop, and the family quickly reported that neither did.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder