Home | Community | Message Board


MRCA Tyroler Gluckspilze
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals, CBD Capsules, CBD Edibles   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules, Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains, USA West Coast Strains   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale, Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder, Kratom Powder for Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Amazon ½ Pint Jars, Calea Zacatechichi, San Pedro

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlineblingbling
what you chicken stew?

Registered: 09/04/10
Posts: 2,987
Last seen: 5 months, 12 days
Getting back into the psychedelic experience after a long break
    #25083586 - 03/22/18 11:43 PM (3 years, 1 month ago)

So i haven’t done any psyches for a couple of years now, and i’m looking to get back into the visionary experiences again. My drug choices are pretty limited due to a number of constraints that I won’t get into here. But basically I have decided to go with either some San Pedro made into tar or some Mexican dream herb. I know the latter is not really a psychedelic, but it offers a few things that I find attractive ie. I think it would be much more user friendly than the San Pedro and maybe more applicable for use as a regular practice. I’ve done San Pedro before so I know what to expect. I’ve never done Mexican dream herb before so i’m not sure if it’s worth it.

I’m getting a bit older now guys and gals, I don’t know if I want to put myself through the unpleasant stuff that comes with the cactus (those that have done it know what i’m talking about). However, the Mexican dream herb might be a waste of time. Should I just bite the bullet and go to the cactus? Or should I try the dream herb?

Also, i’d love to hear from any shroomerites that have had long breaks ie 2 years or more, and what their experience was like when the we’re getting back into the visionary mind states.


--------------------
Kupo said:
let's fuel the robots with psilocybin.

cez said:
everyone should smoke dmt for religion.

dustinthewind13 said:
euthanasia and prostitution should be legal and located in the same building.

White Beard said:
if you see the buddha on the road, rape him, then kill him. then rape him again.


Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineSabnock
people have gone retarded
Male

Registered: 01/02/14
Posts: 2,942
Last seen: 10 hours, 2 minutes
Re: Getting back into the psychedelic experience after a long break [Re: blingbling]
    #25083751 - 03/23/18 01:29 AM (3 years, 1 month ago)

Mexican dream herb is said to increase dream activity though idk if that's true or not, definitely not anything spiritual or Entheogenic/Psychedelic, you can probably get the same effects as mexican dream herb by using Lemon Balm or some other common herbs.


--------------------


Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlineblingbling
what you chicken stew?

Registered: 09/04/10
Posts: 2,987
Last seen: 5 months, 12 days
Re: Getting back into the psychedelic experience after a long break [Re: Sabnock]
    #25084113 - 03/23/18 06:35 AM (3 years, 1 month ago)

There are some pretty good reviews of calea zacatechichi online. I know the experiences of these different substances are totally different. I’m still trying to decide which way to go.


--------------------
Kupo said:
let's fuel the robots with psilocybin.

cez said:
everyone should smoke dmt for religion.

dustinthewind13 said:
euthanasia and prostitution should be legal and located in the same building.

White Beard said:
if you see the buddha on the road, rape him, then kill him. then rape him again.


Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineNOUS333
Stranger Than You
I'm a teapot

Registered: 12/26/15
Posts: 2,952
Last seen: 1 month, 27 days
Re: Getting back into the psychedelic experience after a long break [Re: blingbling] * 1
    #25084347 - 03/23/18 10:24 AM (3 years, 1 month ago)

I haven’t tripped on mushrooms in a significant way since 2013. And other than that my most recent trip was in 2016 my first and only lsd experience.  I wanted to trip on mushrooms again last year, I flirted with it. I put 1g into some tea and concluded I just wasn’t ready.    My goal in tripping was to speed along the process of getting my shit together in life and help me figure out how to do it but ironically just having the mushrooms in front of me and trying a low dose, along with thinking back to my sobering/humbling acid trip I realized I’m in the driver seat of my own life and if I trip it’s only going to amplify all the things I already know I am doing wrong and I realized the best option I had was to correct as many of those things as I could while sober so when I do finally trip again, I won’t be bombarded with shit I’ll just want to avoid and be overwhelmed by. I’ll see things that aren’t already clear to me and I’ll be able to put my full attention on correcting them and truly growing more as a person.

Since I realized that and started working on myself in my every day life I’ve accomplished things, small but important things, that a year ago I would of never seen myself doing.  I have no idea when I’ll trip again.  When it feels right I guess. The more I’m sober though the more awkward the thought of doing any drug gets.


Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineJWM
Stranger
Male
Registered: 03/20/18
Posts: 337
Last seen: 2 years, 6 months
Re: Getting back into the psychedelic experience after a long break [Re: blingbling]
    #25084384 - 03/23/18 10:42 AM (3 years, 1 month ago)

I, too am getting reacquainted with hallucinogens after a very long break. I did a lot of acid when I was much younger, but it reached a point where the unpleasant trips were hitting too frequently, and I got scared of the stuff. I recently took my first excursion since the 70's, and I had a blast. (just posted a trip report the other day) I went in at a low dose (1/4 of a blotter)and had a most wonderful day. I'll go in a little deeper soon, but there's just so much fun I want to have, if you know what I mean. I found that with the small dose I can get a lot of enjoyment out of the day, and I don't really miss the drama of a heavy trip.  I have some mushrooms in the line-up, too. I've eaten the shroom enough times that I know what to expect, but I've also been in too deep with mushrooms, (which seems to be a rather common occurrence here ). I'd just as soon keep it at the fun level, and leave heroic doses for the heroes.

JWM


Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlinefeevers
Wanderer
Male


Registered: 12/28/10
Posts: 4,787
Last seen: 21 minutes, 55 seconds
Re: Getting back into the psychedelic experience after a long break [Re: NOUS333]
    #25084387 - 03/23/18 10:43 AM (3 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

NOUS333 said:
I haven’t tripped on mushrooms in a significant way since 2013. And other than that my most recent trip was in 2016 my first and only lsd experience.  I wanted to trip on mushrooms again last year, I flirted with it. I put 1g into some tea and concluded I just wasn’t ready.    My goal in tripping was to speed along the process of getting my shit together in life and help me figure out how to do it but ironically just having the mushrooms in front of me and trying a low dose, along with thinking back to my sobering/humbling acid trip I realized I’m in the driver seat of my own life and if I trip it’s only going to amplify all the things I already know I am doing wrong and I realized the best option I had was to correct as many of those things as I could while sober so when I do finally trip again, I won’t be bombarded with shit I’ll just want to avoid and be overwhelmed by. I’ll see things that aren’t already clear to me and I’ll be able to put my full attention on correcting them and truly growing more as a person.

Since I realized that and started working on myself in my every day life I’ve accomplished things, small but important things, that a year ago I would of never seen myself doing.  I have no idea when I’ll trip again.  When it feels right I guess. The more I’m sober though the more awkward the thought of doing any drug gets.




I can completely relate. It's been awhile since I've done a full dose trip other than DMT. I know exactly what I'll be confronted with, and I don't like it. I have been using small doses somewhat frequently though as I work on self-improvement. Even a half gram of mushrooms is enough to remind me of the need for urgency in getting my shit together.

OP, I suggest DMT if you've tripped before and are hesitant to jump into a long trip. It'll be a quick but powerful experience that can help you remember what psych's are capable of.


Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineNOUS333
Stranger Than You
I'm a teapot

Registered: 12/26/15
Posts: 2,952
Last seen: 1 month, 27 days
Re: Getting back into the psychedelic experience after a long break [Re: feevers]
    #25084437 - 03/23/18 11:11 AM (3 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

feevers said:
Quote:

NOUS333 said:
I haven’t tripped on mushrooms in a significant way since 2013. And other than that my most recent trip was in 2016 my first and only lsd experience.  I wanted to trip on mushrooms again last year, I flirted with it. I put 1g into some tea and concluded I just wasn’t ready.    My goal in tripping was to speed along the process of getting my shit together in life and help me figure out how to do it but ironically just having the mushrooms in front of me and trying a low dose, along with thinking back to my sobering/humbling acid trip I realized I’m in the driver seat of my own life and if I trip it’s only going to amplify all the things I already know I am doing wrong and I realized the best option I had was to correct as many of those things as I could while sober so when I do finally trip again, I won’t be bombarded with shit I’ll just want to avoid and be overwhelmed by. I’ll see things that aren’t already clear to me and I’ll be able to put my full attention on correcting them and truly growing more as a person.

Since I realized that and started working on myself in my every day life I’ve accomplished things, small but important things, that a year ago I would of never seen myself doing.  I have no idea when I’ll trip again.  When it feels right I guess. The more I’m sober though the more awkward the thought of doing any drug gets.




I can completely relate. It's been awhile since I've done a full dose trip other than DMT. I know exactly what I'll be confronted with, and I don't like it. I have been using small doses somewhat frequently though as I work on self-improvement. Even a half gram of mushrooms is enough to remind me of the need for urgency in getting my shit together.

OP, I suggest DMT if you've tripped before and are hesitant to jump into a long trip. It'll be a quick but powerful experience that can help you remember what psych's are capable of.




I go for a daily walk in nature and some days when the sun is shining just right I think to myself this would be a nice experience on a low dose. But I still think I’ll wait til I have my shit so together that there’s absolutely nothing I can identify that I could improve on. Otherwise I might throw a wrench in the progress I’m already making.


Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineSpiralsAhead
Registered: 11/23/17
Posts: 112
Last seen: 2 years, 8 months
Re: Getting back into the psychedelic experience after a long break [Re: JWM]
    #25084630 - 03/23/18 12:21 PM (3 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

JWM said:
I, too am getting reacquainted with hallucinogens after a very long break. I did a lot of acid when I was much younger, but it reached a point where the unpleasant trips were hitting too frequently, and I got scared of the stuff. I recently took my first excursion since the 70's, and I had a blast. (just posted a trip report the other day) I went in at a low dose (1/4 of a blotter)and had a most wonderful day. I'll go in a little deeper soon, but there's just so much fun I want to have, if you know what I mean. I found that with the small dose I can get a lot of enjoyment out of the day, and I don't really miss the drama of a heavy trip.  I have some mushrooms in the line-up, too. I've eaten the shroom enough times that I know what to expect, but I've also been in too deep with mushrooms, (which seems to be a rather common occurrence here ). I'd just as soon keep it at the fun level, and leave heroic doses for the heroes.

JWM




I can relate. When I was younger it got to the point where LSD would give me a bad trip every time. I think it was my fear of having one would manifest or whatever. Anyway, I quit LSD for 10 years and then one day took two hits of paper and it was like the first time I ever had it. It was awesome and was what my life needed again. I don't have any experience with cactus but I hope you figure it out, op.


Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineSteveinshell
Male User Gallery


Registered: 12/15/16
Posts: 2,737
Loc: North So Cal Flag
Last seen: 4 months, 15 days
Re: Getting back into the psychedelic experience after a long break [Re: SpiralsAhead]
    #25084768 - 03/23/18 01:13 PM (3 years, 1 month ago)

Ok I've done both.
You're comparing Apple's and wheel spokes. 
I've tried intoxicating mint,  useless. Dream herb, weird but cool. Definitely not visionary or remotely close to a psychedelic experience.
Cacti... blissssssssssssss.....
San Pedro can be one of the greatest teachers in its own right.
Dry it,  alcohol extract, capsule.. terrific.
Tar or tea works great but it's nasty.
I got some bridgesii recently and I thought it was the best experience anyone had ever had ever lol very conceited,  but that's a trip for you.

If you're looking to use psychedelics as a therapeutic tool,  don't half ass it.  Get actual psychedelics. You won't regret it.

Good luck.
18 inches of bridgesii... let the good times roll.


--------------------


Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineJWM
Stranger
Male
Registered: 03/20/18
Posts: 337
Last seen: 2 years, 6 months
Re: Getting back into the psychedelic experience after a long break [Re: Steveinshell]
    #25084953 - 03/23/18 02:32 PM (3 years, 1 month ago)

I was fortunate enough to get some peyote back in '75. It is one of the sweetest memories I have of getting buzzed. (And the barf wasn't really all that bad either)
Since coming here I've been reading a lot about the other cacti. Can't. Wait. You know, here in So Cal the San Pedro cactus, or some that look *exactly* like it are growing in front and back yards all over the place. Could there be a motherlode of mescaline lying around just waiting?

JWM


Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineSteveinshell
Male User Gallery


Registered: 12/15/16
Posts: 2,737
Loc: North So Cal Flag
Last seen: 4 months, 15 days
Re: Getting back into the psychedelic experience after a long break [Re: JWM]
    #25085081 - 03/23/18 03:47 PM (3 years, 1 month ago)

Dude you have no idea.  Speaking of motherload, I've got a neighbor that planted a bunch back in the 70s and they're all over the place,  the ones that fell over became dozens of 10 footers.  I can't even begin to guess how many there are in total.

Yeah southern California is definitely Mescaline heaven.

Identify properly though.  There are lots of Cereus Peruvianus that look similar to three untrained eye and have zero effects.

I don't particularly play either side of the pc versus non pc San Pedro conversation. I've had great results from both and I've had bad results from both. 

Best Pedro's I've had often almost have a hint of blue to them. Maybe just a coincidence I don't know. When they're green or yellow green I start with 24-28 inches of average thickness Pedro...

If it's blue I usually start with an 18 inch piece.

JWM I'm excited to watch your progress. Great experiences and point of view..


--------------------


Edited by Steveinshell (03/23/18 03:48 PM)


Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleBill_Oreilly
ANIMALS (the RAINBOW SERPENT)


Registered: 11/12/11
Posts: 26,370
Loc: Boston
Re: Getting back into the psychedelic experience after a long break [Re: blingbling]
    #25085098 - 03/23/18 03:54 PM (3 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

blingbling said:
So i haven’t done any psyches for a couple of years now, and i’m looking to get back into the visionary experiences again. My drug choices are pretty limited due to a number of constraints that I won’t get into here. But basically I have decided to go with either some San Pedro made into tar or some Mexican dream herb. I know the latter is not really a psychedelic, but it offers a few things that I find attractive ie. I think it would be much more user friendly than the San Pedro and maybe more applicable for use as a regular practice. I’ve done San Pedro before so I know what to expect. I’ve never done Mexican dream herb before so i’m not sure if it’s worth it.

I’m getting a bit older now guys and gals, I don’t know if I want to put myself through the unpleasant stuff that comes with the cactus (those that have done it know what i’m talking about). However, the Mexican dream herb might be a waste of time. Should I just bite the bullet and go to the cactus? Or should I try the dream herb?

Also, i’d love to hear from any shroomerites that have had long breaks ie 2 years or more, and what their experience was like when the we’re getting back into the visionary mind states.





you should use the best psych known to man...Kambo :bucktoothfattygangsta:


--------------------
Something there is mysteriously formed,
Existing before Heaven and Earth,
Silent, still, standing alone, unchanging,
All-pervading, unfailing,
I do not know its name; I call it tao.
If forced to give it a name, I call it
Great (ta). Being great, it flows out;
Flowing out means far-reaching;
Being far-reaching, it is said to return.


It's just a shot away..


Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Invisibleredgreenvines
irregular verb
 User Gallery

Registered: 04/08/04
Posts: 28,950
Re: Getting back into the psychedelic experience after a long break [Re: Bill_Oreilly] * 1
    #25085514 - 03/23/18 06:57 PM (3 years, 1 month ago)

not green frog venom!
there's plenty good stuff around without that!


--------------------


Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlineblingbling
what you chicken stew?

Registered: 09/04/10
Posts: 2,987
Last seen: 5 months, 12 days
Re: Getting back into the psychedelic experience after a long break [Re: Steveinshell]
    #25085640 - 03/23/18 07:52 PM (3 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Steveinshell said:
Ok I've done both.
You're comparing Apple's and wheel spokes. 
I've tried intoxicating mint,  useless. Dream herb, weird but cool. Definitely not visionary or remotely close to a psychedelic experience.
Cacti... blissssssssssssss.....
San Pedro can be one of the greatest teachers in its own right.
Dry it,  alcohol extract, capsule.. terrific.
Tar or tea works great but it's nasty.
I got some bridgesii recently and I thought it was the best experience anyone had ever had ever lol very conceited,  but that's a trip for you.

If you're looking to use psychedelics as a therapeutic tool,  don't half ass it.  Get actual psychedelics. You won't regret it.

Good luck.
18 inches of bridgesii... let the good times roll.




You speak great wisdom sir.

How exactly did you do the alcohol extraction? Do you just boil it in vodka and let the remaining sludge evaporate into a tar?


--------------------
Kupo said:
let's fuel the robots with psilocybin.

cez said:
everyone should smoke dmt for religion.

dustinthewind13 said:
euthanasia and prostitution should be legal and located in the same building.

White Beard said:
if you see the buddha on the road, rape him, then kill him. then rape him again.


Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineZenmaster6
Hunter and Grower
Male User Gallery


Registered: 11/04/17
Posts: 152
Loc: Texas
Last seen: 5 months, 8 days
Re: Getting back into the psychedelic experience after a long break [Re: blingbling]
    #25086125 - 03/23/18 11:36 PM (3 years, 1 month ago)

I had a horrid trip on 2.5 g of Cyans. haven't done them since. that was 4 months ago


--------------------
Grandma: Were those really Portobello mushrooms!?!

 


Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineSteveinshell
Male User Gallery


Registered: 12/15/16
Posts: 2,737
Loc: North So Cal Flag
Last seen: 4 months, 15 days
Re: Getting back into the psychedelic experience after a long break [Re: Zenmaster6]
    #25086640 - 03/24/18 08:57 AM (3 years, 1 month ago)

There are lots of alcohol extraction teks on this site.  Search one down.  They're perfect for the primitive mind I carry.

I'll give you a little run down because,  fuck it I'm awake for no reason.

I made a tea into a tar last year,  the resulting trip was fantastic however I'm the only one who could get any of it down and honestly I could still smell that nasty bucket of shit for like a month after in my house.  Wife less than thrilled.

Next time I took approximately 6 feet of cactus, cut it into 1 inch chunks spread the chunks out over my drying racks I made from screen and 1 inch boards.  I think I made 6 total and stacked them all a couple inches apart.  Set up a humongous fan blowing air across.  It was really dry outside and a couple pieces still got nasty on me.

Anyways get them completely dehydrated.

Then figure out how you're going to powder that into the finest powder you can.  Mortar and pestle would probably work but it's going to take eons.

I used the food processor,  and killed it.  So I had to buy her a new one.  Of course it was some big elaborate extensive expensive thing. But the new one handled it like a champ.
So I powdered it all

Then I figured I had 4 servings of 18 inches of cactus which was a pretty decent dose of the blueish Pedro I was getting.

I happened to find these fairly large mason jars at the thrift store.  2 bucks each for half gallon jars.  They were perfect..

I ran all over town buying everyone out of their rubbing alcohol.  Only use the highest percentage you can get.  91 percent I believe.

Anyways believe it or not k mart ended up having entire cases and of course I had already cleaned out Wal-Mart and cvs, rite aid and the Vons down the street beforehand.  I have like 3 dozen extras in the garage because i bought way too much i was excited and had extra cash. Didn't know exactly how much i would need so on and so forth.


Anyways...

I figured more alcohol was better than less.  I split each dose into 3 jars resulting in a total of 12 1/2 gallon jars filled with alcohol and cactus powder.

Shake them then let them sit,  shake sit and repeat.  The tek I was using kept me dong that for a while.  Maybe a week I can't remember I was impatient and it felt like torture.

Then comes the hard part because I used so much alcohol.. I had to evaporate all of that alcohol.  And you can fucking smell that for a MILE when you have 6 gallons on cookie sheets in front of fans :smile:

So I staged a spill because I was high.  I spilled some paint in front of my garage and started cleaning it up with alcohol and when my nosey but sweet neighbor asked me what I was doing I gave her my staged excuse.  I knew she would tell everyone why the alcohol smell was coming from my place and I would be all set.

In reality you couldn't smell it from the street...  I had it in my shirt and all over me so I was carrying it around.  The smell want bad unless you were in the garage so calm down Francis. Stop smoking weed when you're trying to accomplish great tasks..

Anyways completely evaporate until it's dry and absolutely void of that alcohol smell.

Get out your favorite credit card and scrape it up. Capsule it all.
Then realize you didn't have to break up the doses during the extraction phase because here's where you will figure it all out.

Eat your dose wait FOREVER!!! Then you will be flying high.  Capsules take about 2.5 hours to kick in peak times vary.

I've had fresh Pedro, tea, tar, alcohol extracted, a/b extracted and Mescaline hcl and they are all different none of them particularly better than the others. Tea tastes so bad I just can't and won't anymore. Tar is aweful tasting and you think you can swallow capsules but it still comes back up.  A/b and buying manufactured pills is the best way to go for taste and if you Ralph. But you get over it quick if you have a great trip.
Alcohol is probably the closest to making a great tea where you get just about everything the cactus has to offer.

I still think Pedro is the most like ecstasy.  Without the rolling part.
Blissfully beautiful. Uplifting with tons of energy.

I don't throw up every time I trip Mescaline but every time I do throw up I know I took enough :smile:

Maybe later I'll dig up the tek I used and try to find you some pictures of the frames I built to dry and to evaporate.


--------------------


Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleBill_Oreilly
ANIMALS (the RAINBOW SERPENT)


Registered: 11/12/11
Posts: 26,370
Loc: Boston
Re: Getting back into the psychedelic experience after a long break [Re: Zenmaster6]
    #25086710 - 03/24/18 09:48 AM (3 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Zenmaster6 said:
I had a horrid trip on 2.5 g of Cyans. haven't done them since. that was 4 months ago





You succumbed to the comeup That's why you had the bad experience. If you let the comeup just beat you around while knowing it would get better eventually l, you would have been fine.

With mushrooms you must know that the come up with be bad and you must not let it trick you into thinking it's going to stay hard the whole trip. Once you get past the first 30-45 minutes of harshness you are fine.


--------------------
Something there is mysteriously formed,
Existing before Heaven and Earth,
Silent, still, standing alone, unchanging,
All-pervading, unfailing,
I do not know its name; I call it tao.
If forced to give it a name, I call it
Great (ta). Being great, it flows out;
Flowing out means far-reaching;
Being far-reaching, it is said to return.


It's just a shot away..


Edited by Bill_Oreilly (03/24/18 01:55 PM)


Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlineblingbling
what you chicken stew?

Registered: 09/04/10
Posts: 2,987
Last seen: 5 months, 12 days
Re: Getting back into the psychedelic experience after a long break [Re: Steveinshell]
    #25090902 - 03/26/18 02:39 AM (3 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Steveinshell said:
There are lots of alcohol extraction teks on this site.  Search one down.  They're perfect for the primitive mind I carry.

I'll give you a little run down because,  fuck it I'm awake for no reason.

I made a tea into a tar last year,  the resulting trip was fantastic however I'm the only one who could get any of it down and honestly I could still smell that nasty bucket of shit for like a month after in my house.  Wife less than thrilled.

Next time I took approximately 6 feet of cactus, cut it into 1 inch chunks spread the chunks out over my drying racks I made from screen and 1 inch boards.  I think I made 6 total and stacked them all a couple inches apart.  Set up a humongous fan blowing air across.  It was really dry outside and a couple pieces still got nasty on me.

Anyways get them completely dehydrated.

Then figure out how you're going to powder that into the finest powder you can.  Mortar and pestle would probably work but it's going to take eons.

I used the food processor,  and killed it.  So I had to buy her a new one.  Of course it was some big elaborate extensive expensive thing. But the new one handled it like a champ.
So I powdered it all

Then I figured I had 4 servings of 18 inches of cactus which was a pretty decent dose of the blueish Pedro I was getting.

I happened to find these fairly large mason jars at the thrift store.  2 bucks each for half gallon jars.  They were perfect..

I ran all over town buying everyone out of their rubbing alcohol.  Only use the highest percentage you can get.  91 percent I believe.

Anyways believe it or not k mart ended up having entire cases and of course I had already cleaned out Wal-Mart and cvs, rite aid and the Vons down the street beforehand.  I have like 3 dozen extras in the garage because i bought way too much i was excited and had extra cash. Didn't know exactly how much i would need so on and so forth.


Anyways...

I figured more alcohol was better than less.  I split each dose into 3 jars resulting in a total of 12 1/2 gallon jars filled with alcohol and cactus powder.

Shake them then let them sit,  shake sit and repeat.  The tek I was using kept me dong that for a while.  Maybe a week I can't remember I was impatient and it felt like torture.

Then comes the hard part because I used so much alcohol.. I had to evaporate all of that alcohol.  And you can fucking smell that for a MILE when you have 6 gallons on cookie sheets in front of fans :smile:

So I staged a spill because I was high.  I spilled some paint in front of my garage and started cleaning it up with alcohol and when my nosey but sweet neighbor asked me what I was doing I gave her my staged excuse.  I knew she would tell everyone why the alcohol smell was coming from my place and I would be all set.

In reality you couldn't smell it from the street...  I had it in my shirt and all over me so I was carrying it around.  The smell want bad unless you were in the garage so calm down Francis. Stop smoking weed when you're trying to accomplish great tasks..

Anyways completely evaporate until it's dry and absolutely void of that alcohol smell.

Get out your favorite credit card and scrape it up. Capsule it all.
Then realize you didn't have to break up the doses during the extraction phase because here's where you will figure it all out.

Eat your dose wait FOREVER!!! Then you will be flying high.  Capsules take about 2.5 hours to kick in peak times vary.

I've had fresh Pedro, tea, tar, alcohol extracted, a/b extracted and Mescaline hcl and they are all different none of them particularly better than the others. Tea tastes so bad I just can't and won't anymore. Tar is aweful tasting and you think you can swallow capsules but it still comes back up.  A/b and buying manufactured pills is the best way to go for taste and if you Ralph. But you get over it quick if you have a great trip.
Alcohol is probably the closest to making a great tea where you get just about everything the cactus has to offer.

I still think Pedro is the most like ecstasy.  Without the rolling part.
Blissfully beautiful. Uplifting with tons of energy.

I don't throw up every time I trip Mescaline but every time I do throw up I know I took enough :smile:

Maybe later I'll dig up the tek I used and try to find you some pictures of the frames I built to dry and to evaporate.




That was the best tek I have ever read! I love the part where you pissed off your wife and had to trick your nosey neighbor.

That was very entertaining. I’ve done a search and found a good tek with pics. Just need to wait till pay day to order that nasty cactus. Cheers :smile:


--------------------
Kupo said:
let's fuel the robots with psilocybin.

cez said:
everyone should smoke dmt for religion.

dustinthewind13 said:
euthanasia and prostitution should be legal and located in the same building.

White Beard said:
if you see the buddha on the road, rape him, then kill him. then rape him again.


Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Jump to top. Pages: 1

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals, CBD Capsules, CBD Edibles   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules, Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains, USA West Coast Strains   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale, Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder, Kratom Powder for Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Amazon ½ Pint Jars, Calea Zacatechichi, San Pedro

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Conscructing the Psychedelic Experience Kid 7,230 14 05/30/17 12:50 PM
by CactiLover
* The Psychedelic Experience and Enlightenment
( 1 2 3 all )
Kid 19,708 55 10/04/18 12:06 AM
by PrimalSoup
* The psychedelic experience DreaMaTrix 1,666 3 01/03/03 12:13 PM
by Anonymous
* Psychedelics and enlightenment
( 1 2 3 all )
LearyfanS 20,557 58 10/23/17 10:57 AM
by Ferdinando
* I don't know psychedelics? johnnyfive 1,710 7 04/04/03 01:20 AM
by icewall
* alcohol extract on fresh shrooms? Chicken_Hunter 5,141 13 03/06/03 10:11 AM
by PooPs
* drinking alcohol on mushrooms.
( 1 2 3 all )
Told 14,883 54 07/02/19 11:24 AM
by SonicTitan
* legal psychedelics?
( 1 2 3 all )
stonerreakinghavoc 5,561 47 01/12/17 09:57 AM
by cube talk

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: psilocybinjunkie, Asante, Rose, karode13, LogicaL Chaos, bodhisatta
388 topic views. 2 members, 31 guests and 27 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Print Topic ]
Search this thread:
Reliable Spores
Please support our sponsors.

Copyright 1997-2021 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.035 seconds spending 0.01 seconds on 16 queries.