Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Kraken Kratom Shop: Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
OfflineViolet Wizard
Violet Prisoner
Male

Loc: Nothing and Nowhere
Re: Trump: Getting tough on drug dealers 'includes the death penalty' [Re: MagicMush123]
    #25077470 - 03/20/18 11:14 AM (6 years, 10 days ago)

Quote:

MagicMush123 said:
Not everyone, but people certainly need them. Next time you have a agonizing injury, where the pain makes you just wanna kill yourself, tell yourself you'll suck it up and you dont need no pills:lol:

Former heroin addict so I will be doing just that if that were to happen to me, ill even tell the doctor im a former junkie and i dont want pain killers.

My personal belief on the pharmaceutical thing is in todays day of information I find little excuse in "i didnt know i could get addicted" but then again I'm more of a "buyer beware" type person. Sure it might have been too much in certain areas arguably but does that apply to alcohol too? What exactly is too much of a mind altering substance?

My views are probably different and I am a former heroin addict but I believe in personal responsibility. Pharmaceuticals are like anything else do the research know the substance and yourself.

As for killing drug dealers I think there are better ways as it wont stop the issue, maybe there will be less people around and more jobs then :tongue:

--------------------
Promise me to pass the time. Dance with me on plastic tears. Kiss me, we won’t feel alone, till morning when we disappear.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisibledurian_2008
Cornucopian Eating an Elephant
 User Gallery

Loc: Raccoon City
Re: Trump: Getting tough on drug dealers 'includes the death penalty' [Re: Violet Wizard]
    #25077491 - 03/20/18 11:24 AM (6 years, 10 days ago)

It's cheap, convenient, and timeless.

The hangups of junkies and authoritarians have nothing to do with objective morality, so that utilitarians should have to apologize, and hurt, and fear for their safety.

If you want to be hedonistic, imo, no victim, no crime. Take it, under informed consent, and accept the consequences, on your own, personal time, without any of the alco / narconon sermons.

If you can't be around it, don't. :shrug: More power to you.

OfflineChaz08
Strang
Male

Re: Trump: Getting tough on drug dealers 'includes the death penalty' [Re: durian_2008]
    #25077507 - 03/20/18 11:34 AM (6 years, 10 days ago)

As I recall, the death penalty is already on the table for the big time movers. I believe it falls under the "king pin" laws.

Invisibledurian_2008
Cornucopian Eating an Elephant
 User Gallery

Loc: Raccoon City
Re: Trump: Getting tough on drug dealers 'includes the death penalty' [Re: Chaz08]
    #25077528 - 03/20/18 11:44 AM (6 years, 10 days ago)

I see a sort of moral equivalence, if blood demands blood, yet have seen frivolous blood libels, in my time.

Where noone was hurt, particularly against their will, you have just granted yourself arbitrary power over life and death. The rest is details.

OfflineMorel Guy
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: Trump: Getting tough on drug dealers 'includes the death penalty' [Re: durian_2008]
    #25077689 - 03/20/18 01:00 PM (6 years, 10 days ago)

My grandparents are very much GOP, wasp type people.  Grandpa has spoken about killing drug dealers.  I think the far right loves to have boogeymen and have zero issues putting all their negative emotions into such fantasy.

It's the easy way out to blame some phantom for your fears.

--------------------
"in sterquiliniis invenitur in stercore invenitur"

In filth it will be found in dung it will be found

OfflineFractal420
Psycellium
Male User Gallery

Re: Trump: Getting tough on drug dealers 'includes the death penalty' [Re: MagicMush123]
    #25079154 - 03/21/18 01:19 AM (6 years, 10 days ago)

Quote:

MagicMush123 said:
Quote:

Leftfield420 said:
They're the biggest pushers of all, what should make them exempt from being charged?

Should we charge tobacco companies for dealing cigarettes?:lol:

If theres a death penalty in place? YES!

But i hate the whole idea and dont think anyone should even be considering this fucking bullshit. Its a human rights violation at best

The point isnt that drug pushers should be killed. Its that IF such a law passes, they cannot exempt Big Pharma. Means corporate heads will literally have to roll. But I think we all know this is more about killing street dealers, and probably the worst of the worst people from Pharma might get a little jail time in contrast

More than anything else, its lip service, but very dangerous, very delirious lip service. Trying to normalize what isnt normal in the phillipines. If nothing else, this serves to show whats on Trump's mind and the kind of people he has respect for (violent, conniving dictators).

Speaking of which, this shit on netflix shows how sneaky Putin really is. IcaRus.

--------------------
Dreaming of That face again.
It's bright and blue and shimmering.
Grinning wide
And comforting me with it's three warm and wild eyes.

Prying open MY third eye

OfflineCoolwhip GA
Stranger
Re: Trump: Getting tough on drug dealers 'includes the death penalty' [Re: Fractal420]
    #25079351 - 03/21/18 06:35 AM (6 years, 9 days ago)

As fractal stated, this is displacement at its finest, they create a strawman(boogeyman) to avoid confronting the real problems of society surrounding any issue, many of which are created by their own policies.

And this is just Trump feeding his base as usual.

OfflineFractalMind
Werewolf
Male

Loc: USA Flag
Re: Trump: Getting tough on drug dealers 'includes the death penalty' [Re: Coolwhip GA]
    #25079569 - 03/21/18 09:01 AM (6 years, 9 days ago)

Awh shit let the pig blood flow! Theyll walk right into our traps hahahahaha

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Kraken Kratom Shop: Red Vein Kratom