Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineFalcon91Wolvrn03
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: California, US Flag
Re: Trump Congratulates Putin, Media Goes Nuts! [Re: Buffy]
    #25094863 - 03/27/18 02:34 PM (6 years, 3 days ago)

Quote:

Seriously_trippin said:
Quote:

Buffy said:
Quote:

Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:
It's something diplomats do.  Do you think it was wrong when Obama congratulated Putin?

Did Putin just have someone assassinated with banned chemical weapons then? Did Putin have his political rival jailed then? Had Russia attacked our Democracy then?

Abso Fucking Lutely it was bad when Obama did it and it’s still bad. You’re an expert though I’m sure

Theresa May just offered her condolences to Putin for the shopping complex fire in Russia.  It's just something diplomats do.

But I guess I'm the idiot here, right?

--------------------
I am in a minority on the shroomery, as I frequently defend the opposing side when they have a point about something or when my side make believes something about them.  I also attack my side if I think they're wrong.  People here get very confused by that and think it means I prefer the other side.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleMagicMush123
moon person
 User Gallery

Loc: Chinada Flag
Re: Trump Congratulates Putin, Media Goes Nuts! [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03] * 1
    #25094994 - 03/27/18 03:18 PM (6 years, 3 days ago)

Obviously thats evidence of British-russian collusion

OfflineFalcon91Wolvrn03
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Trump Congratulates Putin, Media Goes Nuts! [Re: MagicMush123]
    #25095145 - 03/27/18 04:16 PM (6 years, 3 days ago)

:whathesaid:

:rofl2:

--------------------
I am in a minority on the shroomery, as I frequently defend the opposing side when they have a point about something or when my side make believes something about them.  I also attack my side if I think they're wrong.  People here get very confused by that and think it means I prefer the other side.

OfflineFalcon91Wolvrn03
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Trump Congratulates Putin, Media Goes Nuts! [Re: koods]
    #25096042 - 03/27/18 11:07 PM (6 years, 3 days ago)

Quote:

koods said:
Quote:

Seriously_trippin said:
Quote:

Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:
It's something diplomats do.  Do you think it was wrong when Obama congratulated Putin?

Abso Fucking Lutely it was bad when Obama did it and it’s still bad. You’re an expert though I’m sure

That article is rather critical of Obamas move. Not really supporting Fal's argument.

Actually, it TOTALLY supports my argument of "it's something diplomats do."  Especially when it's unpopular, and you know you should do it anyway.

You're too biased to think rationally about this.

--------------------

Invisiblechopstick
nobody
Male

Loc: Chin's Wok
Re: Trump Congratulates Putin, Media Goes Nuts! [Re: koods]
    #25096553 - 03/28/18 08:02 AM (6 years, 2 days ago)

Quote:

koods said:
Quote:

The United States absolutely WILL go to war with Russia if we don't overcome the Lies being spun by the subservient filth in the mainstream media, and if we don't fight back against the evil and ugly geopolitical agenda which is being pushed by our so-called "intelligence agencies" and the satanic, disgusting Filth over at the Pentagon and their fucking stooges in Washington DC.

Clearly you are young and never stepped foot in the 80s. This shit is small potatoes.

Just look at how complacent and sure you are of your position.

The position the world is in today is much, much worse than the Cuban Missile Crisis.

Back then we had rational actors who knew when to back down.

Today the US is ruled by unelected psychopaths who have made an intentional decision to bring the world as close to nuclear war as possible - A war they have convinced themselves they can win. They think they can beat Russia. They think they can subdue Iran. They think they can dominate the entire planet and remain the sole rulers of a unipolar world, unwilling to share power in any capacity.

You will remain complacent up until the very moment you are vaporized by a nuclear missile.

Then in the afterlife perhaps you will think to yourself, "Fuck, I should have listened to chopstick."

Let's not let it get to that point.

InvisibleMagicMush123
moon person
 User Gallery

Loc: Chinada Flag
Re: Trump Congratulates Putin, Media Goes Nuts! [Re: chopstick] * 1
    #25096567 - 03/28/18 08:17 AM (6 years, 2 days ago)

Quote:

chopstick said:
Quote:

koods said:
Quote:

The United States absolutely WILL go to war with Russia if we don't overcome the Lies being spun by the subservient filth in the mainstream media, and if we don't fight back against the evil and ugly geopolitical agenda which is being pushed by our so-called "intelligence agencies" and the satanic, disgusting Filth over at the Pentagon and their fucking stooges in Washington DC.

Clearly you are young and never stepped foot in the 80s. This shit is small potatoes.

Just look at how complacent and sure you are of your position.

The position the world is in today is much, much worse than the Cuban Missile Crisis.

Back then we had rational actors who knew when to back down.

Today the US is ruled by unelected psychopaths who have made an intentional decision to bring the world as close to nuclear war as possible - A war they have convinced themselves they can win. They think they can beat Russia. They think they can subdue Iran. They think they can dominate the entire planet and remain the sole rulers of a unipolar world, unwilling to share power in any capacity.

You will remain complacent up until the very moment you are vaporized by a nuclear missile.

Then in the afterlife perhaps you will think to yourself, "Fuck, I should have listened to chopstick."

Let's not let it get to that point.

Thats just crazy.

Invisiblechopstick
nobody
Male

Loc: Chin's Wok
Re: Trump Congratulates Putin, Media Goes Nuts! [Re: krypto2000]
    #25096568 - 03/28/18 08:18 AM (6 years, 2 days ago)

Quote:

krypto2000 said:
What a bunch of nonsense. It was hard to even entertain after you said hillary would guarantee a nuclear war lol. Gtfo. Wtf? You don't declare war on someone for non violent cyber attacks, that is so irrational and ass backwards. No one, anywhere, no media outlet, no milktary personal, no politicians, and no average citizen is calling for a war on russia or thinks it's a remotely rational response.

Of course it's not a rational response, but the people in charge of our country and the people running our military industrial complex and intelligence agencies are not rational people.

They have gotten too used to smelling their own shit. Now they think they can win a war with Russia.

They have already decided they will start this war. If the peasantry doesn't like it, too bad -- We're going to war anyway whether you like it or not. You will serve nicely as cannon fodder.

Right now we are experiencing a slow motion train crash that will eventually lead to the complete destruction of all logic, all rationality, all empathy, and all human compassion or understanding, finally culminating in the war that has been desired by these sick and disgusting psychopaths, which will also ironically lead to the complete destruction of our entire civilization.

Somebody has got to be the voice of reason and ring the alarm bells over what is happening if this utter disaster is to be averted. If it has to be me, so be it. Do you think I care about my fucking reputation while this shit is going on?

Let me put it into words that you can understand.

You will all be killed and this world will be destroyed in the fires of war if we don't take a step back from the abyss.

You think it can't happen? You think it hasn't happened before? You think it won't happen again if someone doesn't do something?

Then you are all fools.

Take a good look at what is happening today. The US and NATO armies have become the new Nazi Germany, assembling their forces on Russia's borders and dousing their respective populations in what is patently obvious propaganda in order to brainwash them and mentally condition them for war. Diplomatic ties are being cut. False flags are happening every fucking week. Diplomacy is breaking down.

Russia has, throughout her history, been forced to fight back against invaders and fight for her very right to exist numerous times. Russia defeated Napoleon and Hitler, and has before that fought off countless invasions. Do you think they will allow themselves to be defeated by the Pathetic Rabble and Spineless Cowards in charge of the western nations today?

Of course not. The Earth will burn and all of us will perish.

Now wake the fuck up out of your god-damned stupor. We're all in danger and we WILL have to do something about it, or we will die. It's THAT fucking simple.

Offlinekrypto2000
Unknown

Re: Trump Congratulates Putin, Media Goes Nuts! [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03]
    #25096574 - 03/28/18 08:23 AM (6 years, 2 days ago)

Quote:

Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:
Quote:

Seriously_trippin said:
Quote:

Buffy said:
Quote:

Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:

Did Putin just have someone assassinated with banned chemical weapons then? Did Putin have his political rival jailed then? Had Russia attacked our Democracy then?

Theresa May just offered her condolences to Putin for the shopping complex fire in Russia.  It's just something diplomats do.

But I guess I'm the idiot here, right?

You're comparing offering condolences for a tragedy to offering congratulations for successfully rigging an election.

OfflineFalcon91Wolvrn03
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Trump Congratulates Putin, Media Goes Nuts! [Re: krypto2000]
    #25096835 - 03/28/18 10:35 AM (6 years, 2 days ago)

Quote:

krypto2000 said:
You're comparing offering condolences for a tragedy to offering congratulations for successfully rigging an election.

Can you please provide evidence that the Russian election was rigged?

I'm really getting tired of you guys posting nothing more than "DURRR, PUTIN!!!!!"

--------------------

Invisiblerelic
of a bygone era
Male

Loc: the right coast
Re: Trump Congratulates Putin, Media Goes Nuts! [Re: chopstick]
    #25097008 - 03/28/18 11:25 AM (6 years, 2 days ago)

Quote:

chopstick said:
Quote:

krypto2000 said:
What a bunch of nonsense. It was hard to even entertain after you said hillary would guarantee a nuclear war lol. Gtfo. Wtf? You don't declare war on someone for non violent cyber attacks, that is so irrational and ass backwards. No one, anywhere, no media outlet, no milktary personal, no politicians, and no average citizen is calling for a war on russia or thinks it's a remotely rational response.

Of course it's not a rational response, but the people in charge of our country and the people running our military industrial complex and intelligence agencies are not rational people.

They have gotten too used to smelling their own shit. Now they think they can win a war with Russia.

They have already decided they will start this war. If the peasantry doesn't like it, too bad -- We're going to war anyway whether you like it or not. You will serve nicely as cannon fodder.

Right now we are experiencing a slow motion train crash that will eventually lead to the complete destruction of all logic, all rationality, all empathy, and all human compassion or understanding, finally culminating in the war that has been desired by these sick and disgusting psychopaths, which will also ironically lead to the complete destruction of our entire civilization.

Somebody has got to be the voice of reason and ring the alarm bells over what is happening if this utter disaster is to be averted. If it has to be me, so be it. Do you think I care about my fucking reputation while this shit is going on?

Let me put it into words that you can understand.

You will all be killed and this world will be destroyed in the fires of war if we don't take a step back from the abyss.

You think it can't happen? You think it hasn't happened before? You think it won't happen again if someone doesn't do something?

Then you are all fools.

Take a good look at what is happening today. The US and NATO armies have become the new Nazi Germany, assembling their forces on Russia's borders and dousing their respective populations in what is patently obvious propaganda in order to brainwash them and mentally condition them for war. Diplomatic ties are being cut. False flags are happening every fucking week. Diplomacy is breaking down.

Russia has, throughout her history, been forced to fight back against invaders and fight for her very right to exist numerous times. Russia defeated Napoleon and Hitler, and has before that fought off countless invasions. Do you think they will allow themselves to be defeated by the Pathetic Rabble and Spineless Cowards in charge of the western nations today?

Of course not. The Earth will burn and all of us will perish.

Now wake the fuck up out of your god-damned stupor. We're all in danger and we WILL have to do something about it, or we will die. It's THAT fucking simple.

lol the voice of reason.  you're right, someone has to be the voice of reason and that's not you.

you're rambling about things of which you have zero proof, posting conspiracy theories in the wrong forum, and then set yourself up to be the rational actor, the one person who is thinking logically?  c'mon.

MAD is a thing.  no leaders, no elite want it.  that would devastate their gravy train, us plebes.  there has been a hotline set up to avoid an accidental nuclear war for over five decades so the possibility of even an accidental MAD situation is remote at best, much less a purposeful one.

OfflineFalcon91Wolvrn03
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Trump Congratulates Putin, Media Goes Nuts! [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03] * 1
    #25097043 - 03/28/18 11:35 AM (6 years, 2 days ago)

Quote:

Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:
Can you please provide evidence that the Russian election was rigged?

We've already explained why two of Putin's opponents didn't run,

Furthermore, Russian elections are very closely monitored by world observers.  1,500 foreign observers monitored the last Russian presidential election (though US observers were banned in response to the US banning Russian observers in the 2016 election).

Election results pretty much aligned with pre-election polling (in fact, Putin was expected to get 63% of the votes, but he only got 59%).

Nearly all of over 90,000 polling locations were equipped with at least two HD webcams, a computer, an emergency power supply and an uplink at a cost of nearly half a billion US dollars so that they could be closely monitored (with the exception of just a few extremely remote locations without sufficient broadband connections).  Anyone in the country could monitor the polling stations.

All voting is done on paper ballots  by the voters and the votes are counted manually by district commission members in the presence of candidates’ representatives and independent monitors.

No one wins without at least 50% of the vote or there is a runoff election between the two most popular candidates.

Again, please show your evidence that the election was rigged.  :popcorn:

I wish US elections were run more like Russian elections so there is less doubt about the outcome.

--------------------

OfflineSeriously_trippin
Cosmic Guru Ganesh
Male User Gallery

#25098156 - 03/28/18 07:45 PM (6 years, 2 days ago)

If you think Putin magically winning every election by a landslide since 1999 sounds fair and square then live in fairytale land if you wish. It’s been a well known fact that he has stolen billions from the country and the corruption level over there is through the fucking roof.

--------------------
R.I.P
Zombi3, Blue Helix
Modest Mouse
Zappa
Slothie
That Kid With The face
ShLong
Le Canard
split_by_nine
& Big Worm Forever
Etched in the sands of time in the shroomery and ever so beloved and deeply missed by many :heart:

OfflineFalcon91Wolvrn03
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Trump Congratulates Putin, Media Goes Nuts! [Re: Seriously_trippin]
    #25098176 - 03/28/18 07:54 PM (6 years, 2 days ago)

Quote:

Seriously_trippin said:
If you think Putin magically winning every election by a landslide since 1999 sounds fair and square then live in fairytale land if you wish.

As I said, Putin is extremely popular in Russia and the polls all show he was expected to win with around 63% of the vote.  Please explain why you expect the vote to come out differently than public opinion?  :shrug:

Quote:

Seriously_trippin said:
It’s been a well known fact that he has stolen billions from the country

I know that, and I'm even the one who explained it.

I'd love to see a rational argument from you as to why you believe Putin should have lost with a such a huge popularity rating, rather than saying I"M the one who lives in "fairlytale land" because I accept/understand the truth.  :shrug:

--------------------

OfflineSeriously_trippin
Cosmic Guru Ganesh
Male User Gallery

#25098199 - 03/28/18 08:07 PM (6 years, 2 days ago)

I think that he has killed and silenced and kidnapped the majority of people that didn’t like him in any way. There are probably a lot of Russians who don’t like him but love Russia and see him as an extension of it. There may also be people with metaphorical Gunster their back knowing that if they speak out they may be heard and silenced forever. Just as we were talking of Crimea and Kiev.

The reason there was so little deaths in Crimea is because Kiev was the battleground and last defensible position for those wanting to stay independent. Those dead were the Ukrainians who just wanted independence and were killed for it . There were none left to go back to Crimea .  It is a complete atmosphere of political fear that I would say even tops chinas propaganda fear machine.  You were in Crimea, have you ever asked yourself why there is so many depictions, art renditions, posters and propaganda so prevalent throughout the entire city?

--------------------
R.I.P
Zombi3, Blue Helix
Modest Mouse
Zappa
Slothie
That Kid With The face
ShLong
Le Canard
split_by_nine
& Big Worm Forever
Etched in the sands of time in the shroomery and ever so beloved and deeply missed by many :heart:

Edited by Seriously_trippin (03/28/18 08:08 PM)

OfflineFalcon91Wolvrn03
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Trump Congratulates Putin, Media Goes Nuts! [Re: Seriously_trippin]
    #25098238 - 03/28/18 08:27 PM (6 years, 2 days ago)

:whateveryousayfreak:

--------------------

Edited by Falcon91Wolvrn03 (03/28/18 10:34 PM)

OfflineMorel Guy
Stranger
 User Gallery

#25103937 - 03/31/18 08:12 AM (5 years, 11 months ago)

Congratulating a certainly corrupt election.  Yep that's Trump.  He loves hand jobs for dictators.  Which Putin definitely is a dictator.

--------------------
"in sterquiliniis invenitur in stercore invenitur"

In filth it will be found in dung it will be found

OfflineNear Dylan
Shitpost Artist

Re: Trump Congratulates Putin, Media Goes Nuts! [Re: Morel Guy] * 2
    #25103951 - 03/31/18 08:26 AM (5 years, 11 months ago)

Falcon is right. Putin's administration is one of the most corrupt, ruthless, and cutthroat in the history of Russia, and really the history of the modern world. But, the Russian people love him lol. And the evidence shows that the elections are even more legit than ours. So what can ya do lol. Sometimes truth is stranger than fiction, as they say

--------------------

OfflineMorel Guy
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: Trump Congratulates Putin, Media Goes Nuts! [Re: Near Dylan]
    #25103962 - 03/31/18 08:37 AM (5 years, 11 months ago)

Is there much free media in Russia?  Likely no.  Just look at all the idiots in America.  Imagine Russia.

--------------------

OfflineNear Dylan
Shitpost Artist

Re: Trump Congratulates Putin, Media Goes Nuts! [Re: Morel Guy] * 1
    #25103979 - 03/31/18 08:52 AM (5 years, 11 months ago)

Russia is different, man. Their values are different. The people there know about Putin. They know what he's accused of. Have you ever met anyone from Russia? Are you just talking directly out of your ass lol

--------------------

OfflineMorel Guy
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: Trump Congratulates Putin, Media Goes Nuts! [Re: Near Dylan]
    #25103998 - 03/31/18 09:09 AM (5 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Near Dylan said:
Russia is different, man. Their values are different. The people there know about Putin. They know what he's accused of. Have you ever met anyone from Russia? Are you just talking directly out of your ass lol

My Doctor was born in the Soviet Union.  I spent time in jail with a guy born in the Soviet Union.

So you assume things and think that's smart.  Ok.  Bet life is going great for you.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder