Home | Community | Message Board

Out-Grow.com - Mushroom Growing Kits & Supplies
Please support our sponsors.

Community >> Sexuality and Relationships

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Anonymous #1

mingling at college
    #25075066 - 03/19/18 11:15 AM (3 years, 1 month ago)

i am a pretty introverted person
being around people takes effort for me
i had friends in highschool i went to parties
was always a lil awkward anxious and shy though

its been a few years since i have had sex which is kinda weak
my confidence is a little fucked about it

i am going to have my own place and am transferring to a decent college next semester

i need tips

audiobooks, online resources, people to follow on social media, how to loosen the fuck up, personality tips, shit like

Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineZyiadem
Smokes Catnip
 User Gallery

Loc: Intn'l Waters
Re: mingling at college [Re: Anonymous #1] * 2
    #25075165 - 03/19/18 12:08 PM (3 years, 1 month ago)

Be honest, no pickup lines.

Be clever if and when you can, but not all the time.

Some awkward is good, it portrays realness.

The more personal it is the more relate-able it is.

Know where your conversation is going, if it doesn't go where you want it, walk away try later.

Have standards, if someone doesn't meet them do not associate with them.

Think about the fact that we're all equal, we're just hyperintelligent monkeys that think about sex about 15 times a minute.

Rejection happens, pad your chances by asking a bunch of people :wink:

--------------------
I don't know shit.
And the more I know,
The more I realize it.

InvisibleFerrum
Empirical teacher
Male User Gallery

Loc: Have to stop moving befor...
Re: mingling at college [Re: Zyiadem]
    #25075237 - 03/19/18 12:32 PM (3 years, 1 month ago)

Those were very good suggestions , I would also add

Just have fun , if it happens that you make it almost to score great ,

But if not and you were having s good time , you didn't lose anything in effort really , sorta like not wanting to score gets you some

Sometimes the effort of trying to lay turns girls off.

--------------------

The really important facts were that spatial relationships had ceased to matter very much and that my mind was perceiving the world in terms of other than spatial categories. At ordinary times the eye concerns itself with such problems as where? — how far? — how situated in relation to what? In the mescaline experience the implied questions to which the eye responds are of another order. Place and distance cease to be of much interest. The mind does its perceiving in terms of intensity of existence, profundity of significance, relationships within a pattern."

Offlinetriphead9428
Stranger
Male
Loc: VA
Re: mingling at college [Re: Ferrum]
    #25077812 - 03/20/18 04:05 PM (3 years, 1 month ago)

You sound like you're in a similar situation to me.

I'd say, definitely try to go to parties. I see a lot of shy and introverted people on the internet avoiding parties, but if you want to pickup girls, parties are absolutely the best place to do so. Don't expect to get laid at every party though, not even 20% of them. I've been in the party scene for nearly four years now including the time I partied in high school, and I estimate that it takes between 6-10 parties for the average party goer to get laid even if they are comfortable with that lifestyle. So don't just go to a few and give up. One of the things I've discovered about parties if that they are incredibly unpredictable and anything can happen if you just go to them and try to talk to people. In the outside world, I have terrible success with picking up girls, but at parties, I grind or make out with someone pretty much every time I go. Most of them are girls who approached me first.

Definitely don't overdo it, but drinking socially can help a lot with getting you in the door initially. The amount of success I have with girls has a very clear correlation with the amount I drank that night. I find that getting pretty tipsy, to the point where you're almost drunk but not quite, and being moderately drunk are the best states of mind for getting girls. Not drinking will make it harder, not drinking enough will make it harder, and getting straight up, puke in the toilet or blackout wasted will also hurt your chances. Find a balance between drinking enough and not too much and you'll significantly increase your chances.

Don't walk around the party trying to grind with every girl. Initially, just walk in, get some drinks and talk to as many people as you can. The grinding doesn't tend to start until about 45 minutes to an hour into the party anyway. Just talk to people, the girls at the party will see you as having social value if you're talking to people. After it starts getting pretty lit (you'll have to notice whether people are dancing a lot), go out onto the floor and dance. Don't worry if a girl doesn't grind on you immediately, these things have a tendency to happen when you least expect it. Also, some girls will give you a particular look. You will get better at recognizing it with experience. Also, your tipsy or drunk self will be better at catching it than your sober self. Anyway, this eye look says "come approach me." At this point, all you really have to do is introduce yourself and start talking to her (even that might not be necessary). A lot of girls will just start making out with you after you introduce yourself to them.

Now, I've had 99 girls, fuck, grind, or make out with me with the vast majority of them being the later two. So I'm really good at finding girls to make out with but I'm pretty bad at the actual getting them home and having sex with them part. Therefore, I can't give you very good advice after this.

OfflineViolet Wizard
Violet Prisoner
Male

Loc: Nothing and Nowhere
Re: mingling at college [Re: triphead9428]
    #25077925 - 03/20/18 04:55 PM (3 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

triphead9428 said:Now, I've had 99 girls, fuck, grind, or make out with me with the vast majority of them being the later two. So I'm really good at finding girls to make out with but I'm pretty bad at the actual getting them home and having sex with them part. Therefore, I can't give you very good advice after this.

Funny you mention that last bit... that was me in college as well. The ratio of "should have happened" and "did actually happen" is very weird for me. Probably made out with 20 girls in my life and slept with 3.

It was more important to me when I was college age then now, now i really dont even care to try most days... again thats probably a function of my past as well.

The advice is solid though, realistically you just have to go and try it. You have everything to gain from trying and nothing to gain from giving up before starting.

--------------------
Promise me to pass the time. Dance with me on plastic tears. Kiss me, we won’t feel alone, till morning when we disappear.

Offlinetriphead9428
Stranger
Male
Re: mingling at college [Re: Violet Wizard]
    #25078195 - 03/20/18 06:40 PM (3 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Violet Wizard said:
Quote:

triphead9428 said:Now, I've had 99 girls, fuck, grind, or make out with me with the vast majority of them being the later two. So I'm really good at finding girls to make out with but I'm pretty bad at the actual getting them home and having sex with them part. Therefore, I can't give you very good advice after this.

Funny you mention that last bit... that was me in college as well. The ratio of "should have happened" and "did actually happen" is very weird for me. Probably made out with 20 girls in my life and slept with 3.

It was more important to me when I was college age then now, now i really dont even care to try most days... again thats probably a function of my past as well.

The advice is solid though, realistically you just have to go and try it. You have everything to gain from trying and nothing to gain from giving up before starting.

Thanks. It is interesting how that works. I even one time had a girl say to me "you can have sex with me," and somehow we didn't end up having sex. If you're confused about how that works, imagine how I feel. You'd think after making out with a girl and having her say "you're coming home with me," that you'd get laid, but it doesn't always work out that way.

OfflinemndfreezeM
Shroomery Secret Service
Other User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: PuppetMasterFlash
Re: mingling at college [Re: triphead9428]
    #25081372 - 03/22/18 03:35 AM (3 years, 1 month ago)

I want to hear the story of how a girl literally asked you to have sex but you didn't.

--------------------
Nothing says love like grannies prolapsed anus!

quote]Urb said:
I know... Its fucked up... Ill fix it minyana..[/quote]

OfflineViolet Wizard
Violet Prisoner
Male

Re: mingling at college [Re: mndfreeze]
    #25081704 - 03/22/18 09:02 AM (3 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

mndfreeze said:
I want to hear the story of how a girl literally asked you to have sex but you didn't.

Never said “asked” I was a depressed alcoholic so it’s quite easy to no have sex when I’m that state of mind.

--------------------
Promise me to pass the time. Dance with me on plastic tears. Kiss me, we won’t feel alone, till morning when we disappear.

InvisibleJokeshopbeardM
Humble Student

Loc: Deep in the system Flag
    #25081724 - 03/22/18 09:17 AM (3 years, 1 month ago)

I think he's referring to triphead's post above.

--------------------
Let it be seen that you are nothing. And in knowing that you are nothing... there is nothing to lose, there is nothing to gain. What can happen to you? Something can happen to the body, but it will either heal or it won't. What's the big deal? Let life knock you to bits. Let life take you apart. Let life destroy you. It will only destroy what you are not.
--Jac O'keeffe

OfflineViolet Wizard
Violet Prisoner
Male

Re: mingling at college [Re: Jokeshopbeard] * 1
    #25081776 - 03/22/18 09:49 AM (3 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Jokeshopbeard said:
I think he's referring to triphead's post above.

Yeah that’s what I get for replying right when I wake up :blush:

--------------------

InvisibleJokeshopbeardM
Humble Student

Loc: Deep in the system Flag
    #25081786 - 03/22/18 09:56 AM (3 years, 1 month ago)

We've all done it, nothing to be ashamed of.

--------------------
Let it be seen that you are nothing. And in knowing that you are nothing... there is nothing to lose, there is nothing to gain. What can happen to you? Something can happen to the body, but it will either heal or it won't. What's the big deal? Let life knock you to bits. Let life take you apart. Let life destroy you. It will only destroy what you are not.
--Jac O'keeffe

OfflineKonyap

Loc: Planet Piss
Re: mingling at college [Re: Jokeshopbeard]
    #25081825 - 03/22/18 10:24 AM (3 years, 1 month ago)

i do that like every semester basically lol

Anonymous #1

Re: mingling at college [Re: Konyap]
    #25083179 - 03/22/18 08:18 PM (3 years, 1 month ago)

fuck dancing not my style

can definitely relate to pussin out and not capitilzing on open doors

thanks for the replies

im going to watch some rsd and some other stuff when it is closer to time

maybe ill actually meet a girlfriend thatd be cool

i grew out of a lot of the bro scene and drinking and doing reckless shit years ago so we'll see what kind of friend i make

i am also in a fairly difficult major which weans out a lot of fuckups

Offlinetriphead9428
Stranger
Male
Re: mingling at college [Re: mndfreeze]
    #25085920 - 03/23/18 09:52 PM (3 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

mndfreeze said:

https://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/24231040/page/11

To finish the story off, I never texted him. Couldn't get myself to do it.

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals

Community >> Sexuality and Relationships