Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | Next >
OfflineDoc9151M
Mycologist
Male User Gallery

Loc: Gulf Coast USA Flag
Re: Never been so mad in all my life. [Re: stzacrack]
    #25128517 - 04/10/18 01:41 PM (5 years, 11 months ago)

No maybe to it, he can work through it, the choice to move forward needs to be made.  If he understands what it means to "move forward ", I think that's where the problem lies with a lot of people, they don't know how to move on.

Edited by Doc9151 (04/10/18 09:59 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleJokeshopbeard
Humble Student

Loc: Deep in the system Flag
Re: Never been so mad in all my life. [Re: Doc9151]
    #25128574 - 04/10/18 02:05 PM (5 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Doc9151 said:
I think that's where the problem lies with a lot of people, they don't know how to move.

I come across lots of people in this life who seem to carry with them an old wound as though it were a fresh one. I think this is what you refer to here. The process of fully healing requires that we move on from what wounded us.

It's very hard not to let the actions of another, when they were seemingly sadistic and extremely cruel towards us and caused us immeasurable pain, taint our view of life, the world, and the people in it.

That shit takes a lot of work alright. I can see why people choose not to undertake said work.

Sometimes, it's just easier to be bitter.

--------------------
Let it be seen that you are nothing. And in knowing that you are nothing... there is nothing to lose, there is nothing to gain. What can happen to you? Something can happen to the body, but it will either heal or it won't. What's the big deal? Let life knock you to bits. Let life take you apart. Let life destroy you. It will only destroy what you are not.
--Jac O'keeffe

OfflineThe Influence
Free Sheeks
Male User Gallery

Loc: Not Wisconsin
Re: Never been so mad in all my life. [Re: Jokeshopbeard] * 1
    #25128915 - 04/10/18 04:28 PM (5 years, 11 months ago)

OP...what if she does come running back? You will never trust her and that will strain your already broken relationship. Then when things get tuff or even boring for her...then what is she going to do? Not run off again?

You sound like you have some pretty strong self-esteem issues man, because if you had an ounce of self-worth you would see thing situation for what it is.

I hope you can move past it....try focusing on you and your boy instead of worrying about why the new guys wife left him and got a restraining order etc. etc.

InvisibleDoalrite
Meat popsicle
I'm a teapot

Loc: Here, there, everywhere
Re: Never been so mad in all my life. [Re: Jokeshopbeard] * 1
    #25128923 - 04/10/18 04:31 PM (5 years, 11 months ago)

Agreed it is scary to really let go. It feels like you are falling when in reality you are flying.

People live in the past which shapes their present and ruins their future.

I really feel for this kid. I understand exactly what he is going through.

I also understand that he will hear our words but won’t take them to heart and let go. The insanity of man is to repeat the same things over and over again. It’s true what they say, people don’t change until they hit rock bottom.

I’m hoping that some of the tough love here gets through. If only in that critical moment when he is about to burst. Hopefully a thought comes into his head that says relax, walk away.

Listen to this song.....live it....

--------------------
“Every man is guilty of the good he did not do”
“There is no right or wrong human behavior, there is only healthy and unhealthy.”

OfflineDoc9151M
Mycologist
Male User Gallery

Re: Never been so mad in all my life. [Re: Jokeshopbeard]
    #25129750 - 04/10/18 10:01 PM (5 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Jokeshopbeard said:
Quote:

Doc9151 said:
I think that's where the problem lies with a lot of people, they don't know how to move.

I come across lots of people in this life who seem to carry with them an old wound as though it were a fresh one. I think this is what you refer to here. The process of fully healing requires that we move on from what wounded us.

It's very hard not to let the actions of another, when they were seemingly sadistic and extremely cruel towards us and caused us immeasurable pain, taint our view of life, the world, and the people in it.

That shit takes a lot of work alright. I can see why people choose not to undertake said work.

Sometimes, it's just easier to be bitter.

Yes, I'm not as eloquent with my words as you JSB, well said.

--------------------

Psilocybe cubensis data collection thread. please help with this project if you hunt wild cubensis.
https://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php?Cat=0&Number=26513593&page=0&vc=1#26513593

OfflineThreads from God89
Pioneer.......
Male User Gallery

Loc: USA Flag
Re: Never been so mad in all my life. [Re: Doc9151]
    #25130492 - 04/11/18 09:39 AM (5 years, 11 months ago)

I'm moving on boys..... Today's adventure is that I found some lice nits in my son's hair and SHE thinks maybe she has them too!!!  And she has some long ass hair!!!  So guess who gets to take an hour an a half and help the chick go through her damn hair??  Yep that's right, yours truly.

Call me a pig, but her new boyfriend works nights..... So I'm thinking I may see if she's lonely at all tonight!  I got my teeth cleaned, got a haircut and some new jeans.  I feel pretty good, so I think I may just test her resolve!!  A hook ups a hook up!  Hahaha!

--------------------
Admirer of Bushido....... Seeker of Truth, and Knowledge.

I Will Keep the Fire going,  and the Good Wolf fed.......

( We Are All Threads from God.)

InvisibleJohnnieYen
Okay
I'm a teapot

Loc: City Z
Re: Never been so mad in all my life. [Re: Threads from God89] * 3
    #25130567 - 04/11/18 10:20 AM (5 years, 11 months ago)

jesus. please stop. you should just do the opposite of everything that you are thinking.

--------------------
[center

OfflineUpSyndrome
Male

Re: Never been so mad in all my life. [Re: JohnnieYen]
    #25130757 - 04/11/18 11:55 AM (5 years, 11 months ago)

Are we sure this guy isn't trolling?  This all sounds too greasy to be real.

Edited by UpSyndrome (04/11/18 11:57 AM)

Offlinestzacrack
Stranger
 User Gallery

Loc: United States
Re: Never been so mad in all my life. [Re: UpSyndrome]
    #25130769 - 04/11/18 12:01 PM (5 years, 11 months ago)

Lice in your sons hair?

Wtf does he live in a trailer park with his mother or something?

Or is it from school?

Offlinesprinkles
otd president
Other User Gallery

Loc: washington state Flag
Re: Never been so mad in all my life. [Re: Threads from God89]
    #25130791 - 04/11/18 12:11 PM (5 years, 11 months ago)

you are making a mistake simply for the fact you are making yourself emotionally/physically unavailable to any potential "hook ups."  Or any mate(s) who may be good for you now or in the future. 

and kids get lice, they also get scabies and all sorts of crud they bring home.  Just be grateful you dont have them, yet.  Try having an attitude of gratitude.  Get a parenting plan and restrain from any bad mouthing of the other parent.  The judge calls that "parental alienation" and they dont take that lightly.  The best thing you could do is tell that child how much it is loved by both of you.  If you raise it in a healthy & loving environment it wont accept anything less.  and happy parents = happy children.  Any environment of stress and strife will set the tone for their family dynamic in the future.  Even worse if you're raised in a environment where you don't feel safe and it is unpredictable will cause psychological/emotional issues. 

--------------------
welcome to my world http://www.shroomery.org/forums/postlist.php/Board/326

InvisibleDoalrite
Meat popsicle
I'm a teapot

Re: Never been so mad in all my life. [Re: sprinkles] * 1
    #25130843 - 04/11/18 12:42 PM (5 years, 11 months ago)

Awesome bro so happy for you.

You should definitely try and get her to cheat on her new boyfriend with you. If it works and they split up she will have a whole new set of feelings for you.

Also have you thought of some kind of spy camera. So you can watch how he fucks her and she sucks him. Maybe you can learn new moves.

My advice at this point is to dress up find your local gay bar and go drink. Open up and act just like you have been and you can get dicked down just like her

--------------------
“There is no right or wrong human behavior, there is only healthy and unhealthy.”

InvisibleDoalrite
Meat popsicle
I'm a teapot

Re: Never been so mad in all my life. [Re: Threads from God89]
    #25130851 - 04/11/18 12:45 PM (5 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Threads from God89 said:
I'm moving on boys..... Today's adventure is that I found some lice nits in my son's hair and SHE thinks maybe she has them too!!!  And she has some long ass hair!!!  So guess who gets to take an hour an a half and help the chick go through her damn hair??  Yep that's right, yours truly.

Call me a pig, but her new boyfriend works nights..... So I'm thinking I may see if she's lonely at all tonight!  I got my teeth cleaned, got a haircut and some new jeans.  I feel pretty good, so I think I may just test her resolve!!  A hook ups a hook up!  Hahaha!

Pigs don’t act this way. Girls act this way :brainscream:

--------------------

InvisibleThayendanegea
quiet walker
Male User Gallery

Loc: 7 Lodges Nation Flag
Re: Never been so mad in all my life. [Re: sprinkles]
    #25130995 - 04/11/18 02:01 PM (5 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

sprinkles said:
you are making a mistake simply for the fact you are making yourself emotionally/physically unavailable to any potential "hook ups."  Or any mate(s) who may be good for you now or in the future. 

and kids get lice, they also get scabies and all sorts of crud they bring home.  Just be grateful you dont have them, yet.  Try having an attitude of gratitude.  Get a parenting plan and restrain from any bad mouthing of the other parent.  The judge calls that "parental alienation" and they dont take that lightly.  The best thing you could do is tell that child how much it is loved by both of you.  If you raise it in a healthy & loving environment it wont accept anything less.  and happy parents = happy children.  Any environment of stress and strife will set the tone for their family dynamic in the future.  Even worse if you're raised in a environment where you don't feel safe and it is unpredictable will cause psychological/emotional issues. 

I can't figure why Sprinkles can be so dead straight right on as she is here, yet so screwed up in other areas. This is very good advice! For the kids sake, you should both be able to talk civilly....that's it. Don't be scheming and ploying to fuck her over. Just close the book on the relationship as it was and open it anew with a drive to be civil when dealing with visitation or your childs welfare. Believe me, I have seen what happens when parents force feed their children bullshit about the opposite parent...It almost always has a paradoxical affect in later years.The child winds up alienating the parent that instigated the bad mouthing.

--------------------
Look Deep Into Nature,and Then You Will Understand Everything Better.

Albert Einstein

Offlinestzacrack
Stranger
 User Gallery

Loc: United States
Re: Never been so mad in all my life. [Re: sprinkles]
    #25131221 - 04/11/18 04:07 PM (5 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

sprinkles said:

You might have been considered "it" by your parents, but this child isn't "it", and shouldnt be reffered to as such

Goodbye and thankyou

Edited by stzacrack (04/11/18 04:07 PM)

OfflineThreads from God89
Pioneer.......
Male User Gallery

Loc: USA Flag
Re: Never been so mad in all my life. [Re: stzacrack]
    #25131877 - 04/11/18 09:04 PM (5 years, 11 months ago)

This God damn woman..... This girl.  She is driving me fucking nuts.  I report what is real, and I am honest with my emotions and how I feel.......

I hate her for how much I love her.... Because she is fucking gross, and she doesn't deserve it!!!  God damnit why can't I let go of this GIRL?  oh thats because I know that my SON AND I need our family back!!!

..... I don't care what any of you say.  Her and I made that boy, and he NEEDS THE TWO OF US!!  We could be damn healthy, and damn strong if she could just see it!!!  But instead she wants to destroy what we could have had by continuing with this other guy that shouldn't mean a fucking thing..... I get fucking pissed about it once my son has went to sleep damnit!!!!!!  She doesn't realize what she is doing.... And all I can do is mediate and try to do.damage control.

--------------------
Admirer of Bushido....... Seeker of Truth, and Knowledge.

I Will Keep the Fire going,  and the Good Wolf fed.......

( We Are All Threads from God.)

InvisibleMadHatter333
We Are All Mad Here

Loc: Your Mom’s Rabbit Hole
Re: Never been so mad in all my life. [Re: Threads from God89] * 1
    #25132027 - 04/11/18 10:09 PM (5 years, 11 months ago)

TFG,

You’ve always seemed like a level headed person. Maybe I don’t know the full you because it’s the internet and all, but i feel you can do way better than this woman (girl) granted she’s the mother of your child. Don’t let her kick your nuts around like this man, it’s not worth it.

I’ve been through my fair share of break ups and let downs. What I’ve come to realize is no woman is worth your happiness. Don’t let her steal your sunshine! You’re a good man with good intentions, and I’ve always admired your positive attitude in your posts here.

The way I moved on from LTR’s was to go out and enjoy life, do something you’ve never done before just for the hell of it, meet new people (not just women) that you can connect with. If a woman comes along great, but don’t go searching for it or get desperate. Women have a sixth seance for desperation and it turns them off more than a pair of wrinkled balls.

Much love brother :heart: it only gets better with time.

--------------------

TEKs I Like

Edited by MadHatter333 (04/12/18 12:14 AM)

OfflineUpSyndrome
Male

#25132842 - 04/12/18 10:10 AM (5 years, 11 months ago)

She wasn't impressed with your clean teeth and new pants?  What a bitch.  Did you end up getting all the nits out of her hair?

OfflineDoc9151M
Mycologist
Male User Gallery

Re: Never been so mad in all my life. [Re: UpSyndrome] * 2
    #25133076 - 04/12/18 11:58 AM (5 years, 11 months ago)

I felt bad for you at one point, now I think your asking for it. You ask for advice and take none to heart. 
Do you know the meaning of insanity? Doing the samething over and over expecting different results is insane, that's what your doing with this woman.
It's insane that you feel you have to have a trifling woman to have a healthy son, when in reality your setting yourself and your son up for failure.

--------------------

Psilocybe cubensis data collection thread. please help with this project if you hunt wild cubensis.
https://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php?Cat=0&Number=26513593&page=0&vc=1#26513593

InvisibleServantOfBaphomet
StarKitten's Boyfriend
Male User Gallery

Loc: αßπΣσµτΦΘΩδ∞ Flag
Re: Never been so mad in all my life. [Re: UpSyndrome]
    #25134206 - 04/12/18 09:08 PM (5 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

UpSyndrome said:
She wasn't impressed with your clean teeth and new pants?  What a bitch.  Did you end up getting all the nits out of her hair?

He should worry more ab crabs at this point! Be sure you get one of those fine toothed combs.

But man, unless you can tell yourself she was only doing this thing w other dude for a month or two, in your guts, and is just possiboy a fling, then let the biah go, son. She was prolly fuckin around on you for a good while before she decided what she really wanted. That is a diffucult thing in a bitch's mind to change.

--------------------
Do what thou Wilt shall be the Whole of the Law
Love is the Law. Love under Will

Hail Eris! All Hail Discordia!!
The Sovereign Peanut has Spoken!!

Offlinesprinkles
otd president
Other User Gallery

Loc: washington state Flag
    #25134609 - 04/13/18 01:14 AM (5 years, 11 months ago)

listen to me.  you cant let go for the simple fact she is seeing another man other than you.  *** who cares least has the power***  jealousy is the worst emotion a human can feel.  the best thing to do is let go and let her live and love who she chooses.  that is true love.  Love is free will.  That is why God lets us do as we please.  why would anyone stiffel someone elses happiness?  because they find happiness being with another person?  that is control.

you know if she wasnt seeing this man and and was at home smothering you with affection you would not feel this way, you probably wouldnt even want her.  human nature wants what it cant have.  get control of yourself and look into whatever resources you can on emotional intelligence.  you need to get out of your emotions and into a place of logical thinking.  The heart lies.

Edited by sprinkles (04/13/18 01:32 AM)

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | Next >

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order