Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomCube.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineSamRAD
Stranger

5g dry mazatapec shrooms - first trip * 1
    #25057709 - 03/12/18 05:30 AM (6 years, 18 days ago)

I did my first trip yesterday, I had eaten 20g fresh the first time but nothing happened, I opened a topic for it here at the time - https://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/25044413

Next I did 5g dry yesterday, I'm still confused and have many questions about what happened, so I would be very thankful if some more experienced users could comment and give me some thoughts about it, so now to the trip report.

I was alone at home and in silence, I decided to do the trip at day time because I feel better during the day, so it was a precaution since it's the most important thing in regards to the setting for me. I fasted for about 10 hours in preparation for the trip. I had burned in my mind to let go and give in so I did that for the whole trip.

I ate the 5g and about 30 minutes after I started feeling a strong body high, I needed to lay down, as I lay down I was feeling good and just taking in all that I was feeling, I had a t-shirt that I wrapped around my eyes to be in darkness a few times and it was also good. I don't remember what was going on at this point, I only know I was enjoying it.

Then I started feeling very cold, I got up and turned on the heater and I just leaned against the wall near it like dead corpse, I understood at this point that I was going deeper. I stopped leaning against the wall and started doing this dance standing in one place (no kidding), I couldn't replicate it right now if I wanted to because it was so wierd, and a little after I stopped and just dropped belly down on my bed.

At this point I just felt pure pleasure, I suffer from chronic back pain, I didn't feel any pain in that moment. My head was turned to the side and I could see my white curtains, I saw this place in nature full of snow, it was so beautiful and peaceful, I felt so connected to it and I wished I was there. Next I looked at my arm and I was wearing a brown jacket, I imagined brown bears and again, this beautiful green lush forest and a deep connection to it, I felt that if I was having this experience there it would be so much deeper, I could feel it.

Next I went into the last gear of my trip and I'm perfectly aware since things changed drastically. From here on it was all about myself, I had heard in a JRE podcast about how our memory is weak and we forget so much, I thought about that a thousand times, because I saw for hours all the memories that I had either forgotten or locked away deep down since I was a little kid until today, things that had so much meaning and sculpted me as a person that I was no longer aware of, there was so much.

This was very very intense, I was seeing things and feeling them as I felt them in that moment in time, something I can't do normally, and it literally made me breathless, I was hyper ventilating, then taking huge deep breaths and then again constantly repeating the process. For hours and hours it was like the layers of an onion, I became shocked by one thing I remembered and right after before I could even collect myself another thing popped and it continued going on and on. I felt I could stop this, I could think of other things and change the path but I didn't, it was too strong for me to ignore it, so I dived in and took everything. I literally went through everything since I was a little kid just a few years old until today.

Also while laying on my bed in this part of the trip I continued doing strange movements with my body, and constantly a feeling of expelling things from inside me, like a mother giving birth to a child or a demon leaving the body of a human as depicted in series and films. My abdominal muscles are sore as if I done a heavy workout.

I just laughed at times because I thought if all of what I was feeling could be translated into a book it would be the best book ever, I thought about the setting and if really mattered to me if I had done the trip in darkness, and I realized it totally wouldn't, because I wasn't even aware of "color" wether black, blue or whatever, I was well beyond that.

Eventually after 8 to 10 hours I came to myself and slowly got out of the trip, I only fully recovered after sleeping. I'm feeling so calm and peaceful now. Right after the trip I was like I totally can't do another one of these soon, ill repeat in months or years, but I already want to give it another go, now with a different kind of respect.

Now my main questions are the following:

This wasn't what I wanted from the trip. I wanted to distance myself from this world, I wanted the aliens, the hyperspace travel, the seeing new worlds, contacting beings, that's why I got interested in this in the first place. But all that happened was that I went deep down into myself and fully focused on this world. I'm so disappointed about that.

Second thing I'm questioning myself about, why didn't I see any fractals, no objects morphing, no colors changing ... I need your help in this one, I know that the shrooms are not all the same, sometimes they end up more potent and sometimes less potent, did my trip report sound like a 5g trip report?

Maybe the reason why I didn't see any of those things is because my 5g was actually the equivalent of a 2g or 3g trip of better mushrooms?

I would highly appreciate any input. Please keep in mind I couldn't describe in words what exactly happened, this just me outlining the major things the best I can.

Edited by SamRAD (03/12/18 05:54 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineHamHead
Hard Ass Motherfucker
Male

Loc: Galactic sector ZZ9 Plura...
Re: 5g dry mazatapec shrooms - first trip [Re: SamRAD]
    #25059028 - 03/12/18 06:34 PM (6 years, 17 days ago)

Right. Sounds good.

Quick question, how were your mushrooms consumed?

To combat any potency issues, I like to grind up at least a half ounce or more and take my doses from a mixture of a bunch of mushrooms.

It's going to take a higher dose if you're looking to distance your self. Or, a similar dose along with some ceremony or rituals, chanting or mantras.

Your intentions, along with your set and setting, have a lot to do with what you get out of an experience. Even then, there are no guarantees that you have entity contact or see rainbow colored crystal cities, or have a sense of hyperspace travel.

If you want something, you have to 'ask'...

Next time, try asking your mushrooms to take you on a journey.

:cheers:

--------------------
The Italian researchers’ findings, published by the INT’s scientific magazine Tumori Journal, show 11.6% of 959 healthy volunteers enrolled in a lung cancer screening trial between September 2019 and March 2020 had developed coronavirus antibodies well before February.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-health-coronavirus-italy-timing-idUSKBN27V0KF

This online first version has been peer-reviewed, accepted and edited,  but not formatted and finalized with corrections from authors and proofreaders

https://www.icandecide.org/

OfflineBtm303095
Myc in the wood
Male User Gallery

Loc: I'm lost
Re: 5g dry mazatapec shrooms - first trip [Re: HamHead]
    #25059111 - 03/12/18 07:27 PM (6 years, 17 days ago)

Ham is very right. I've taken 2g of dried field mushrooms that were of weak potency due to high temps and mass amount of rain. Before taking the mushrooms I had laid them out and made a request to the land that birthed them, I wanted a vibrant colorful experience while I ventured deep into a local forest in search of medicinal and edibles.

I've also had controlled environment grown mushrooms in various dosing. If I don't request something and focus on it mentally before hand I typically spend my trip stuck in a loop or diving deep into the locked portions of my mind.

I believe its all mental. Though I've come across many spirits and entities I believe it has to do with what your soul is truly looking for. (Small personal advice: don't go looking for spirits under the influence naively. )

This might not make sense to you if you're relatively new to these experiences but you also can't go into a voyage close minded and set on its outcome. Sometimes you have to work with what you get and mend it in your direction.

--------------------
~ The most powerful tool we have at our disposal is our WILL. ~

JustAnotherFreak: "drugs are gay so I do straight lines"

OfflineSamRAD
Stranger

#25059738 - 03/13/18 04:43 AM (6 years, 17 days ago)

Quote:

HamHead said:
Right. Sounds good.

Quick question, how were your mushrooms consumed?

To combat any potency issues, I like to grind up at least a half ounce or more and take my doses from a mixture of a bunch of mushrooms.

It's going to take a higher dose if you're looking to distance your self. Or, a similar dose along with some ceremony or rituals, chanting or mantras.

Your intentions, along with your set and setting, have a lot to do with what you get out of an experience. Even then, there are no guarantees that you have entity contact or see rainbow colored crystal cities, or have a sense of hyperspace travel.

If you want something, you have to 'ask'...

Next time, try asking your mushrooms to take you on a journey.

:cheers:

I just chewed them all in a few minutes.

I'm going with 7g next time. Can you please tell a little more about "ceremony or rituals, chanting or mantras." what resources do you personally use when it comes to these, ill do the same. I'm up to do the whole process, I just don't have the materials.

One thing I understood and makes sense, I saw things just by looking at curtains and a single color, I drifted immediately into those things that were in my surroundings, maybe I should think of things I can put in my surroundings related to what I want and focus on them next time? :shocked:

OfflineSamRAD
Stranger

Re: 5g dry mazatapec shrooms - first trip [Re: Btm303095]
    #25059740 - 03/13/18 04:45 AM (6 years, 17 days ago)

Quote:

Btm303095 said:
Ham is very right. I've taken 2g of dried field mushrooms that were of weak potency due to high temps and mass amount of rain. Before taking the mushrooms I had laid them out and made a request to the land that birthed them, I wanted a vibrant colorful experience while I ventured deep into a local forest in search of medicinal and edibles.

I've also had controlled environment grown mushrooms in various dosing. If I don't request something and focus on it mentally before hand I typically spend my trip stuck in a loop or diving deep into the locked portions of my mind.

I believe its all mental. Though I've come across many spirits and entities I believe it has to do with what your soul is truly looking for. (Small personal advice: don't go looking for spirits under the influence naively. )

This might not make sense to you if you're relatively new to these experiences but you also can't go into a voyage close minded and set on its outcome. Sometimes you have to work with what you get and mend it in your direction.

Damn man that describes exactly what happened with me "diving deep into the locked portions of my mind."

No way im going to look for spirits, I'm totally scared I will see something I dont want to see and ill be traumatized for life after that :grin: I thought more like the reptilian aliens McKenna talked about, dont want nothing to do with Insidious 3 type beings

Edited by SamRAD (03/13/18 05:06 AM)

OfflineHamHead
Hard Ass Motherfucker
Male

Re: 5g dry mazatapec shrooms - first trip [Re: SamRAD] * 1
    #25060147 - 03/13/18 09:20 AM (6 years, 16 days ago)

That's kinda what I figured.

Again, potency will vary from mushroom to mushroom, even from the same 'batch' or flush. This is why I like to powder a bunch to get a good mix.

As far as rituals or ceremony, it's really up to you. You're on a good path desiring objects in which to focus on. A lot can be done to set and setting to sort of boost your high and give you more bang for your buck.

Me personally, I like to hang a tapestry on a wall in my bedroom on nights I'm high on psilocybin. I'll clean my living space and clear clutter, maybe light an incense and say a blessing over my substance, usually just a simple thank you. I'll walk through my living space with this incense saying a similar blessing through each room, with a simply nod, again just to say thank you and to ask for protection. I'll fast for 4-6 hours and refrain from smoking any cannabis. I'll have some good food on the ready for when I'm coming down and getting hungry. Joints are rolled beforehand and set aside along with a lighter. Sometimes I'll smoke a bowl but motor functions get slippery and it can be tough to have to keep re packing. Warm clothes, blankets and a towel, always know where your towel is. Runny eyeballs and noses can turn a positive experience south, I particularly don't like rolling my face around on a tear soak, snot covered pillow. And music. Music is something I've had to change. While at first I would listen to whatever tickled my fancy, usually tool, though I had to change to something much calmer, like Tibetan singing bowls with nature sounds or something with calm ambient sounds. Music is a great vehicle to carry you or rather something for you to ride. I like going into trances inbetween each gong strike or bowl hum, seeing how long into the sound I can travel and hold stillness. When I feel I've come down and am pretty close to being sober, usually about hour 8, I'll pull my tapestry down, closing the space and crawl into bed. I feel it's important to do this last step of closing the space because if nothing is done to end the trip, per say, it's easy to hold onto delusions and be naive, making it difficult to reintegrate into to normal daily life.

I've used the middle one most, as it's an oversized tapestry and does a good job at covering a wall. I think it's a key or portal to somewhere, though I don't think I've dosed high enough to go inside. The third one I believe holds an entity of sorts, with the center being a belly in which it's very difficult to escape once she's got you. And I haven't used the first one much, I couldn't keep the 7 grams down I initially bought it for, a mistake of eating 7 grams worth of dust all at once, lesson learned.

While you may not be looking for spirits, this doesn't mean they will not find or seek you out. Many people say it's all in your head, that nothing you encounter is real and all made up by your own mind. While there are others who believe that we live in parallel with these alternate dimensions, that entities are always present behind this illisuion called reality. I my self have had some profound experiences and I still question my self if any of it is real or holds any weight.

Edited by HamHead (03/14/18 08:58 AM)

OfflineMadcapper144
Drummer
Male User Gallery

#25060194 - 03/13/18 09:51 AM (6 years, 16 days ago)

Grind mushrooms to dust, cover with some warmed lemon juice, let sit for 15-20 min storing occasionally, down concoction mushrooms and all. It'll hit you faster and harder trust!! :leocheers:

--------------------
Buy the ticket, take the ride!! :fearandloathing:

OfflineSamRAD
Stranger

#25060243 - 03/13/18 10:22 AM (6 years, 16 days ago)

Thank you for the great insights that you have been sharing with me.

So for the 7g trip ill be doing these:

1) protection incense from my local paranormal stuff store (I mean why not?:grin:) and burn it through the house beforehand, then leave it in my room to slowly burn through the trip.

2) I will pray with the bene gesserit litany against fear while spreading the incense "I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain."

3) fast for 6 hours and have food ready for after im done

4) I will show my respect by cleaning my room as if it were a sacred place, take a bath and shave to be presentable

5) warm clothes are a must as I saw the last time, and a towel

6) the objects I will use as guides, im thinking about these still, I will have to figure out something good related to space, space travelling, other worlds, aliens etc

7) I will grind the mushrooms and do one of the mixes, the one with lemon like the friend above suggested or the orange one. I cant mix with other mushrooms because I only have one type right now

If things go wrong maybe ill just buy a big bag of salt and make a circle around my room next time :grin:

Edited by SamRAD (03/13/18 10:42 AM)

OfflineThundermuscle75
Penis, usually hard
Male User Gallery

Loc: Staring at woodchips.
Re: 5g dry mazatapec shrooms - first trip [Re: SamRAD] * 1
    #25060390 - 03/13/18 11:52 AM (6 years, 16 days ago)

On another note, it sounds like the trip you had was awesome except that you were expecting something else.

Don't forget to appreciate your trips for what they are. Learn from them and respect them. The mushrooms may be trying to give you what you need, even if it isn't what you want.

I would focus on getting the most from your trips, not trying to have McKenna's trips.

Just my $.02

--------------------

"Rape ... Is a... can of apples" -Fiery

OfflineHamHead
Hard Ass Motherfucker
Male

#25060451 - 03/13/18 12:20 PM (6 years, 16 days ago)

:vibin:

Enjoy your ride!

If you're gonna lemon tek, get ready for a quick come up to peak followed by a rapid comedown. Some people like a lemon tek because it sorta shortens a trip to about 4-6 hours, while when you eat them it takes longer for your stomach/liver to process actives, giving you a little longer of a trip, typically 6-8 hours. When you make a tea, actives are absorbed into water which makes it easier and faster for a body to process, resulting in what can feel like stronger effects, simply because there is less time inbetween a normal, sober state and full blown tripping. It can catch an inexperienced off guard as it can be a pretty intense come up.

There is a shroomerite, Openmind, who talks about redosing. He says he will make a large batch of tea, drink what's an equivalent amount to 2.5-3.5 grams and get over any come up anxiety or jitters. After peaking, he will drink some more tea as sort of a booster dose, equivalent to 4-6 grams or so. He will continue to redose every 90 minutes or so, from what I recall. This can extend a 4-6 hour trip to well over 10 hours, though because tolerance builds quickly, each time you redose will have to be larger than each previous dose in order to get desired effects.

And some more into ritual and ceremony. You can imagine what people would do to keep them selves occupied while high on this planets secretions throughout history. Different tools can be used, such as drums or rattles or prayer beads or whatever, to remain present and to participate and be active while in an altered state. A lot of which has been made up, so don't be afraid to make your own ritual and make stuff up, as long as it's authentic and hold value and meaning to you

A drug may only do so much, it is up to you to push envelopes to see where a mind can go.

--------------------
The Italian researchers’ findings, published by the INT’s scientific magazine Tumori Journal, show 11.6% of 959 healthy volunteers enrolled in a lung cancer screening trial between September 2019 and March 2020 had developed coronavirus antibodies well before February.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-health-coronavirus-italy-timing-idUSKBN27V0KF

This online first version has been peer-reviewed, accepted and edited,  but not formatted and finalized with corrections from authors and proofreaders

https://www.icandecide.org/

Edited by HamHead (03/13/18 12:29 PM)

OfflineSamRAD
Stranger

#25060539 - 03/13/18 01:12 PM (6 years, 16 days ago)

I like the ideia of the lemon tek, I felt like the whole process was a bit too slow both to get in and out, it took like a full 10 hours.

By the way, can you imagine tripping in these bubble domes, laying down looking at the stars? It would be fantastic.

https://www.vuelaviajes.com/wp-content/2016/12/Bubble-Dome6.jpg

Edited by SamRAD (03/13/18 01:15 PM)

OfflineBtm303095
Myc in the wood
Male User Gallery

Loc: I'm lost
    #25060659 - 03/13/18 02:08 PM (6 years, 16 days ago)

I must agree with the comment about not smoking beforehand. However I would extend it to also say no nicotine for a couple hours before. Nicotine to me causes a more "speedy" feeling on the come up.

Cannabis tends to cloud the clear headed come up that I enjoy oh so much. When smoked after the peak I find that in most cases cannabis will give me a boost back into the trip although on rare occasions it will take me a quicker route to baseline.

The more "sober" you are physically and mentally the more effect you will achieve from this wonderful gift.

When you perfect cultivation and the strain you have I would suggest chocolates with ground dry fruits mixed in. I find that with high potency fruits it seems to drag the effects out longer. Maybe the chocolate encapsulates the powder and slows digestion I'm not certain. In my opinion it makes a noticeable difference and I always powder an amount of roughly a half ounce and mix thoroughly before dividing out doses. No more than 3g in a dosed chocolate.

--------------------
~ The most powerful tool we have at our disposal is our WILL. ~

JustAnotherFreak: "drugs are gay so I do straight lines"

Edited by Btm303095 (03/13/18 02:16 PM)

OfflineThedillestpickle
cultured
Male

Loc: Canada Flag
Re: 5g dry mazatapec shrooms - first trip [Re: Btm303095]
    #25072082 - 03/17/18 10:25 PM (6 years, 12 days ago)

I hadn't really thought about it, but I didn't experience any nausea at all on my last trip which was quite a small dose of 22 gram fresh.  I did the lemon tek for the first time, pure lemon juice and fresh mushrooms. 

I ate the shrooms and all with the lemon tek.  Does this still work at reducing nausea for higher doses?

Curious to read the trip report on your 7g dose when that happens.

OfflineSamRAD
Stranger

Re: 5g dry mazatapec shrooms - first trip [Re: Thedillestpickle]
    #25100421 - 03/29/18 06:34 PM (6 years, 14 hours ago)

Quote:

Thedillestpickle said:
I hadn't really thought about it, but I didn't experience any nausea at all on my last trip which was quite a small dose of 22 gram fresh.  I did the lemon tek for the first time, pure lemon juice and fresh mushrooms. 

I ate the shrooms and all with the lemon tek.  Does this still work at reducing nausea for higher doses?

Curious to read the trip report on your 7g dose when that happens.

Ended up going for 11.25g - https://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/25100418

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds