Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | < Back | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | Next > | Last >
OfflineMy Elysium Trips
Lore
 User Gallery
Loc: FM Radio...?
Re: Trip off this notion, without drugs, per se [Re: My Elysium Trips]
    #25120236 - 04/07/18 08:46 AM (5 years, 11 months ago)

Andy Kaufman... In his Wrestling Match... yea, yea, yea... yea...

And[y] Cough- man. I.e., The Initials would be "AC."

What is AC Voltage?

Who like is apparent, or disclosed "Founder" of AC Voltage in past 2 Centuries or so? What Esoteric Scientist was responsible for AC Voltage, so they say in the World recently?

I'll put it this way. The New Testament has his initials in it's Preface.

If correct, if Tesla is the Discoverer of Many thing's from Radio to Wireless Power to AC power transmissions in an Alternate Polarity, AC Voltage that is.

In other words, NT is the Esoteric, Hidden, Eccentric, Coy, Humble Impetus of the Modern Era. NT said, apparently, he Heard ET Voices & People, Angels, etc., on the Radio. Allegedly like over a Century ago, Tesla was being a Wizard with Magic of Physical Revelations.

In other words, Magic is in the Eyes of the Beholder. And, Magic isn't necessarily SuperNatural. It could be Natural in Mundane experience. And, I don't have Anything up my sleeves. No. But I have some Magical Knowledge to give to Anyone who is able to safely handle.

It's a progression. If someone "met" me only today. They would be Lost for a very long time. I wouldn't know what to tell then Where to begin. Neva Ending Story.

I can Write. I don't perform Magic. Magic is Natural, in Nature, no Hocus Pocus involved. Or, Nature knows more than we give Nature Credit for. I don't Need to pray for rain when I'm swimming underwater with a Rebreather & a RO Straw to filter salt water to fresh.

So, if People are Good to Nature, Nature will - eventually give people Natural Magic, without any Efforts involved via Attempting to Perform Magic.

Or, its like this. Creator Deity Is Nature. Please the Nature, Nature is More than Able to provide for More Than Enough!

So, be Good to Nature. Nature will Naturally be poised to Perform Magic for people in Everyday living. Or, I believe this, & it shouldn't hurt to have a Conscious Awareness of a Karma like this.

Anyways. Nature is all we need. We don't really Need any Government. We need More Nature, to Replace government. Hence Spiritual Warfare, & such.

I'm looking to multiply Nature, liberally to Conserve it, hence why I advocate people listen to me with a grain of salt. As I'm honest to say, I'd be a TI individual. And because of That. I Presume the drugs are Bad, Mmmkay, programs, would have tactics to play to wirelessly try to Hack People for whatever agendas. Or, if I was a Good Person, I'd not tell Anyone to have Blind Faith about Anything I say. That is Religion & giving Trust to like Idol's of men, or the "holy people." Or, don't trust Even a Preacher on TV, as I'm sure that they can have Great Truth & Wanting to Help & Share. It still doesn't make them infallible, Either. Or, I Would suggest to people, believe what is True. Don't believe Lies. Many times Truth & Lies & Esoterics, etc., Could be Confused together. But an Esoteric Truth in Metaphors, Isn't a Lie per se, its a Symbolic Example of a pertinent Illustration. Like , the Reason for the Spring Season is to Ring out Treason! To be punny & honest, concurrently. Not like I'm implying anything except, I abhorre Treason in government. We should disband government

My Elysium Trips

--------------------
I MET ME-T, or M-ET, on Voyages via My Elysium Trips.

Remember that Life is But a Trip, & Tripping is Perpetual, Whether Sober or not. So, Tripping isn't anything but going along on a Trip.

My Elysium Trips

Edited by My Elysium Trips (04/08/18 08:28 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineMy Elysium Trips
Lore
 User Gallery
    #25120522 - 04/07/18 10:50 AM (5 years, 11 months ago)

I was Just Smoking some Changa Mushroom Flour stuff

But, People, be Advised, I'm doing this at mi own Risk, please don't try this at home without Sufficient research

If I don't wake up tomorrow - I guess...

I don't know if Chaga is harmful to smoke... but -

But, apparently back way back when, Indians smoked Chaga as like Ritualistic or Medicines, etc.. So I read like last year.

And, it Tastes Great to mi. I cannot say anything bad about Chaga... Except -

Except we need More Chaga, even Mycelium Chaga

Smokes Good, I feel good. Gonna have some Chaga Tea, too.

Heh. Yea, I would say, do your own research about it or thing's I talk about in General. I feel good, Santa's Northern Lights, too.

Bowl of Morning Spices before Bed

Ahhh, my life...

My Elysium Trips

--------------------

Remember that Life is But a Trip, & Tripping is Perpetual, Whether Sober or not. So, Tripping isn't anything but going along on a Trip.

My Elysium Trips

InvisibleApples in Mono
Not a puppet

#25120531 - 04/07/18 10:53 AM (5 years, 11 months ago)

Whatever you do, just never touch meth. I have a feeling that it's effect on you would be exceptionally undesirable. I hope that doesn't come across as an insult; i just think that your mind seems plenty busy and rapidly processing as is. I wouldn't want you to overload it. I like you, Trips

InvisibleServantOfBaphomet
StarKitten's Boyfriend
Male User Gallery

Loc: αßπΣσµτΦΘΩδ∞ Flag
    #25120676 - 04/07/18 12:13 PM (5 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

My Elysium Trips said:
Next...

Anyways, he was a good guy, I have a little heritage with him, not by blood or marriage per se.

So, I am going to say. We talked about Perpetuate Energy Devices with Magnetic, I drew a picture to show him. Then he showed me his Magnetic Perpetual Ball inside a Ball design.

Anyways. I liked the staff at where I had a Heritage at, everyone was friendly. I just am difficult by myself.

Anyways, I need to meditate on these things.

My Elysium Trips

You drew dirty pictures! Then
You let some dude show you his ball?
Where were the staff when this kinda stuff was going on?

--------------------
Do what thou Wilt shall be the Whole of the Law
Love is the Law. Love under Will

Hail Eris! All Hail Discordia!!
The Sovereign Peanut has Spoken!!

Edited by ServantOfBaphomet (04/07/18 12:14 PM)

OfflineMy Elysium Trips
Lore
 User Gallery
Re: Trip off this notion, without drugs, per se [Re: ServantOfBaphomet]
    #25120756 - 04/07/18 12:51 PM (5 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

ServantOfBaphomet said:
Quote:

My Elysium Trips said:
Next...

Anyways, he was a good guy, I have a little heritage with him, not by blood or marriage per se.

So, I am going to say. We talked about Perpetuate Energy Devices with Magnetic, I drew a picture to show him. Then he showed me his Magnetic Perpetual Ball inside a Ball design.

Anyways. I liked the staff at where I had a Heritage at, everyone was friendly. I just am difficult by myself.

Anyways, I need to meditate on these things.

My Elysium Trips

You drew dirty pictures! Then
You let some dude show you his ball?
Where were the staff when this kinda stuff was going on?

No, no, no!

I didn't touch a Single ball of his. Actually he was talking about 2 Ball Theory

One ball inside the other ball

Like Russian Dolls, Magnetic Energy

Perpetual Motion Machines

So, he showed mi his picture of his ball, but ge draw them on paper with Ink or something. A Magnetic ball inside a Magnetic Ball.

Go figure. I know the adults are dirty minds with innuendos now. Trust mi, I am being honest about this in a funny way.

I will need some Everclear for Oils, or at least, I'd have a Pocket full of "Essential" Oils in like a dispenser that can eject various Oils inside like a Multi- Pen thing.

Don't try that at home. At least Now, I can say it's Public Information. I assume...

My Elysium Trips

--------------------

My Elysium Trips

OfflineMy Elysium Trips
Lore
 User Gallery
Re: Trip off this notion, without drugs, per se [Re: Apples in Mono]
    #25120861 - 04/07/18 01:33 PM (5 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Apples in Mono said:
Whatever you do, just never touch meth. I have a feeling that it's effect on you would be exceptionally undesirable. I hope that doesn't come across as an insult; i just think that your mind seems plenty busy and rapidly processing as is. I wouldn't want you to overload it. I like you, Trips

Bush - Machinehead

Could you explain?

Neva the Rest!

Nevermind

My Elysium Trips

--------------------

My Elysium Trips

InvisibleApples in Mono
Not a puppet

#25120904 - 04/07/18 01:49 PM (5 years, 11 months ago)

Could i explain what?

OfflineMy Elysium Trips
Lore
 User Gallery
    #25120917 - 04/07/18 01:55 PM (5 years, 11 months ago)

Hey, Please forgive the Location.

Its bad not because of anyone per se. But just dealing with Life.

Or, FM, I could say F 'EM! Or F EM, backwards. No comment.

Or, I get flustered. FM is like a Backwards MF, err

That's it. Got to keep it PG

My Elysium Trips

--------------------

My Elysium Trips

Edited by My Elysium Trips (04/08/18 04:49 AM)

OfflineMy Elysium Trips
Lore
 User Gallery
Re: Trip off this notion, without drugs, per se [Re: Apples in Mono]
    #25120921 - 04/07/18 01:56 PM (5 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Apples in Mono said:
Could i explain what?

Bush - Machinehead...

Have you heard the Song?

Can you explain what you perceive in lyrics?

Thanks

My Elysium Trips

--------------------

My Elysium Trips

InvisibleServantOfBaphomet
StarKitten's Boyfriend
Male User Gallery

Loc: αßπΣσµτΦΘΩδ∞ Flag
    #25121270 - 04/07/18 04:36 PM (5 years, 11 months ago)

Not the "deepest" tune, but jaunty and fun, nonetheless.

--------------------
Do what thou Wilt shall be the Whole of the Law
Love is the Law. Love under Will

Hail Eris! All Hail Discordia!!
The Sovereign Peanut has Spoken!!

OfflineMy Elysium Trips
Lore
 User Gallery
    #25122153 - 04/07/18 11:16 PM (5 years, 11 months ago)

I have the Events Goals, of...

Or, I'd like to actually See, a soon future, where Schools Teach actual Foraging Sciences or TEKs, for simple Identifications & Guides to being a Proficient, Astute & Savvy - Wilderness Foragers!

Or, I believe More Wilderness Needs to be Sanctified & Preserved & Conserved, to liberally have abilities to "Live Off The Lands," etc..

Or, I am against Compaction of People into Ghetto Cities & Towns...

I Believe People Should Underline the Whole Entire Earth, basically - to create More Space for Living more Freely! Or, We need to Bring Nature Back.

So, if People are Stuck in a Big City & Cannot Forage around there. Mine Underneath Big Cities to have actual Public Wilderness for Anyone to enjoy for Peacefully Recreational purposes. Or, How many Stories Underneath a Big City, can be Built to Create More Wilderness Habitats, even direct underneath the City Grounds...?

Yep, a Big Tragedy, by People not being able to have Knowledge nor Abilities to Feed themselves via Foraging Nature, picking enough while preserving enough.

Or, if you Destroy an Entire Plot of Wild Mushrooms, take some Caps & Spread them into the Air - to continue the Natural Productions.

Anyways. I need to educate Self Better, to be able to teach better about Foraging.

But, I can recommend, now, that others might be interested in actually studying Foraging Nature.

So, I'm more of an Indian or Indigenous Native, in the sense that, Technology & New Synthetic Sciences, fall flat on it's face many times, compared to Organic Nature!

Or, I believe in Hunting, Fishing, Foraging & Farming!

Sue me, I might only be able to give you my 2 Cents!

Heh

My Elysium Trips

--------------------

My Elysium Trips

Edited by My Elysium Trips (04/08/18 08:30 AM)

OfflineMy Elysium Trips
Lore
 User Gallery
Re: Trip off this notion, without drugs, per se [Re: ServantOfBaphomet]
    #25122161 - 04/07/18 11:24 PM (5 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

ServantOfBaphomet said:
Not the "deepest" tune, but jaunty and fun, nonetheless.

I'm testing Waters here. If I read your literature, because I'm Gnostic that Many Ganja Farmers, also Would Rather grow Mushrooms, too, than Work for a Big, Relentless or Cold, harsh, Corporations that Stick it to the Common Workers. So, I understand. It's Growing Nature, anyways. But, I also suspect I could have debated with many here on previous Ganja Forums, RIU. O R G 

I think People, Everywhere, Should consider Disbanding the Government, By Refusing to Listen to their Politics!

Or, if 90% of Americans didn't Pay any Attention to the "New Politics" arriving like daily. The People could Have Probable Deniability to Not Know the Dictators Newest Impositions.

So, Become nore like Amish or Native Indigenous Peoples who Ignore Current News, almost entirely.

Let the Big Gall Giant's Die, (Goliath) by Farming Nature & Ignoring the Politics that are worse than Cancers!

Or, I Am Fully Against the Entire World's  Systems. Corruption, corruption, corruption.

Save your Rights & Freedoms & Liberties. And Just Inwardly Succeed from the USA Dictators, by ignoring News & Using 2nd Amendment as Inalienable Self Protection!

I'm going to end by saying, Farm in the Shade, too, Mushroom Meat! Me[a]t.

My Elysium Trips

--------------------

My Elysium Trips

Edited by My Elysium Trips (04/07/18 11:26 PM)

OfflineMy Elysium Trips
Lore
 User Gallery
    #25122255 - 04/08/18 01:24 AM (5 years, 11 months ago)

Okay, now, I took a Candle Base. Like 3 inches at Base, & 4 inches High, of like Glasd Candle stick Holder

I wrapped like a total of less than a square foot of Aluminium foil, & "Wella- presto," I have an Alcohol Burner  that  I can actually adjust via the Foil.

I saved myself like  $4 from buying online.

And, I can get the Flame like Minimal & a little Blue Orb!

Then, I can light mi Hemp Wick, light that. Spark up mi bowl of Chaga & Ganja.

Or, hypothetically, I can iterate this.

I plead the 5th...

My Elysium Trips

--------------------

My Elysium Trips

OfflineMy Elysium Trips
Lore
 User Gallery
    #25122266 - 04/08/18 01:36 AM (5 years, 11 months ago)

I'm not sure exactly what the Exhaust of Clean Burning Alcohol in Burner produces.

But, I presume it produces Heat & CO2 & Water Vapor.

CO2 is Great for [Horticultural] Gardens, I believe like 2k ppm is around Optimal, or its Moot point, Contingent upon factors.

Beer Produces CO2 from Fermentation. Beers, not Largers, & wines need around 70°F or More, for Quickest Fermentation Rates, up to  like 95°F for Ethanol Production, Sugar Water -> Alcohol Wine's, get CO2 even from Sugar Wines!

You can drink that, if done properly & aged 3 month's, it would be like a pure Diluted alcohol or ethanol. Like a Moonshine Wine.

Anyways. The Alcohol Burner seems like it's producing close to 100W, & Using Very Insignificant Alcohol from the Base that I improvised.

Poor mi

My Elysium Trips

--------------------

My Elysium Trips

OfflineMy Elysium Trips
Lore
 User Gallery
    #25122268 - 04/08/18 01:39 AM (5 years, 11 months ago)

Alcohol Heat!

Novel Notion Now, that I'm sharing here!

Alcohol[ic] Heat!

Yea, children should have like 1% or 2% Wines or Ciders or Gluten Free beers!

Not to get them Drunk, but prevent them from being Alcoholic adults, I wonder about that...?

Alcohol Heat, CO2 for Plant Gardens.

Encino Man!

Bio Dome!

Alcohol Heat!

My Elysium Trips

--------------------

My Elysium Trips

Edited by My Elysium Trips (04/08/18 08:31 AM)

OfflineMy Elysium Trips
Lore
 User Gallery
    #25122275 - 04/08/18 01:49 AM (5 years, 11 months ago)

Like, instead of Rambo using tiki torches, thing's.

I Believe, honestly, if Safety was paramount, people could Literally Produce their Own Moonshine Alcohol, & have Huge Tanks to store that.

And have indefinite Free Heat!

I'd say, do your own research.

And, you don't Need a Wicking system for Alcohol Burners! And, As long as Safe, you Could have like Hundreds of Gallons of Moonshine to Heat your Property, as long as everything was Copestic within your Property. And Sprinkler Systems Built into Ceilings of Every Room.

I Could keep going by integrating this into mi previous Home innovations. But, I've left a digital "paper" trail. To help.

So, yea, I'm not looking to get blamed for This, so I can only recommend people get things professionally Done, & follow instructions by them. Because, otherwise, I am talking about playing with Fire... literally...

And, anyways, it produces a Good Heat. I'd like to create or have a whole bunch with glasses & tinfoil. I only need to be Very safe, so I'll Only think about it now, & not have Candles like that around mi house. I'd make like Sconces around the house to base these like safely from walls, as alcohol Candles, & Heat!

True Story, I'm working on This Today.

PTL...

My Elysium Trips

--------------------

My Elysium Trips

OfflineMy Elysium Trips
Lore
 User Gallery
    #25122377 - 04/08/18 04:36 AM (5 years, 11 months ago)

And using Thermal Couples to Charge your Cellphone, & if you Don't Want Heat from your Alcohol Burners, put maybe Thermocouples, to basically Only collect Electric Power via the Heatsinks in the Thermocouples.

Or, some of Both! Maybe a majority in immediate heat, while other times you can try to just extract the Chemical Heat Energy via the Thermocouples & an exhaust system if too Hot inside, but Want electric Power. Or Alcohol Power.

But, hydrogen via Water is Extractable from Water too, via probably commencing Water Power System's. Extraction of Hydrogen & then use or defuse the Oxygen for something. Via Water, Salt, Electricity, & Safe Electronics & Hardware! Water  -> Hydrogen -> Power. Both Chemical &Electric Power, both interchangeable. And All Power is somehow interchangeable. That's another story I've talked about year's ago online

So, I'm advocating that Alcohol as a Fuel & Heat & Electric Power & All that stuff.

I'm suggesting or advocating people Look into the Benefits of Alcohol Power & Heat, compared to like Fossil Fuels!

Or, I'm hop in it could prevent "Global Warming," if I can be sardonic!

Anyways, I got too much to hold on to. I'll give Everything Away, if I can send it via Internet in Reasonable fashions. As I personally write it mi self.

Thanks, burn on all you burners, & alcohol on all you alcoholics. Both are okay, but people still need support at times for these things.

Let's the kid's drink mild alcohol at a very young age, 1% at like 7 years old. And I presume, daily 1% gluten free alcoholic beverages with Yeasts, it might Help their Health & help prevent alcoholism.

Or, what is a similar feature pf alcoholics? When did they begin drinking, how were they drinking, & the dynamics of alcoholics 1st maybe 2 dozen drinking binges.

Then, if I'm not mistaken, a 1% Alcoholic beverage, might Only have mostly All beneficial side effects. Even like a 6 or 7 year old could drink like 10 oz of 1% like Hard Cider at bedtime, or at supper. That couldn't get them Drunk, 10 oz at 1%, it might be like a nonalcoholic Champaign, except with 1% for little kids, 2% for like 10+ year olds, 3% 12+, it's a Good arbitrary example of the Premise of the suggestion. Not as Law or anything like that.

So, I can try to give Reasoble examples, but, thing's Change over time too. And values change too. But, Sometimes I need to give Arbitrary examples.

Anyways, Thermocouples for Heat Power Taps!

My Elysium Trips

--------------------

My Elysium Trips

Edited by My Elysium Trips (04/08/18 05:05 AM)

OfflineMy Elysium Trips
Lore
 User Gallery
    #25122389 - 04/08/18 04:46 AM (5 years, 11 months ago)

Tap into your gutter system's, to Recycle your Own Water to be maybe Distilled then Bagged into Airproof Bags, to then be stored in a Cold Dark Place. And that Water should last indefinitely.

Moreover, people could collect as much Rain Water as they needed, & let the Rest like flush away or something. Then, another way, would be to just distill it / water, as you need it, & keep it like Alive with Air Bubbles.

And maybe recycle your Drain Water, via Distillation too. Use Organic / Natural Soaps & cleaning things. And distill them water via a Future Commercial Drain Water Recycler...? You feed it natural Sewer Waters, & it could give you Distilled Water in return, without using a Town / City Drain. But, this is probably not being sold for retail uses for home owners now. But it already is a proven technology, Bad Water to Distilled Water. Look at the Natural, Organic, X hundred years ago - Rain Cycles...?

Then, people wouldn't even Need City Sewer nor Leeching Fields, nor Septic Tanks.

Nevermind

My Elysium Trips

--------------------

My Elysium Trips

Edited by My Elysium Trips (04/08/18 04:53 AM)

OfflineMy Elysium Trips
Lore
 User Gallery
    #25122401 - 04/08/18 05:07 AM (5 years, 11 months ago)

I've been sowing Myriads of Seeds

But I'm not expecting a Monetary Harvest

I cannot Grow Money

I can Grow Better than Money Itself

And, this is Natural in Nature

Be Aware, we should respect even Nature / Environment / Ecosystems, etc..

My Elysium Trips

--------------------

My Elysium Trips

OfflineMy Elysium Trips
Lore
 User Gallery
    #25122414 - 04/08/18 05:46 AM (5 years, 11 months ago)

Live- I alone

I got an Allen Key, to Rectifying Nature, with S-elves & such

Not like some presume, but Missionaries to Fight for the Life of Nature.

Or, if ET Peoples came to Rescue earth in Para-normal Ways. Would that be bad if they were Heaven sent Spiritual Warriors? To Fight Injustice?

Or, an Elf, might be like a Fairy, might be like a Leprechaun, might be like a Jin & juice, might be like an Apparition. Etc..

But, I will suffice to say. The word, "Broken" doesn't cover a fraction of what's been pieced away.

And, I don't care about many things. I would rather everyone be more prosperous & free! And educated & Able & Self- sufficient & Independent, etc..

Hence mi goals of Sharing information for People to Ponder & reflect about - for themselves.

Or, Get Mad... Because Getting Upset should induce a Passion for Change! Then, do your own research, to expose & convict & remedy & Better the things which are amply evident & sufficient reasons to have concerns!

Because, if you're not Upset, people won't Fight for themselves or others!

But don't sin & get in trouble. But get Angry! Get angry enough to break Bunk Laws by exposing the Bunk Laws themself!

Stay free & Safe.

Hustle freedoms!

My Elysium Trips

--------------------

My Elysium Trips

Edited by My Elysium Trips (04/08/18 05:49 AM)

Jump to top Pages: < First | < Back | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | Next > | Last >

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale