Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineDoctorJ
Male

Loc: space
Re: Is abstinence sexual paranoia? [Re: DoctorJ]
    #25079418 - 03/21/18 07:25 AM (6 years, 9 days ago)

And that's the thing about people who have a monogamous attachment style: we get our hearts set on one particular opportunity, and we tend to be very sentimental. On the extreme end of that axis is 'fatal attraction'-style obsession (which I admit I may have slipped into that territory a few times before, with my exes), but on the OTHER extreme end, you have the Cultural Marxist, 'people as interchangeable parts' facial aphasia emotionless psychopathology.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineDoctorJ
Male

#25079433 - 03/21/18 07:32 AM (6 years, 9 days ago)

My ultimate point is that there is an oft-denied opportunity cost of even the slightest promiscuity, and who you've been with (or sometimes who you haven't been with), makes you less attractive to others, and eventually you meet the person that really puts you to shame, and it's usually because self-righteous people tend to be victim-blamers, who don't empathize with the bad 'choices' of people born into less fortunate circumstances than them.

But they have a certain right to do so, because maybe they just don't want to deal with the baggage those people have. In some cases that might be a child or an STD. In my case, it's simple financial bilking and social bad blood.

InvisibleJokeshopbeard
Humble Student

Loc: Deep in the system Flag
Re: Is abstinence sexual paranoia? [Re: basqueshaman]
    #25079435 - 03/21/18 07:35 AM (6 years, 9 days ago)

Quote:

basqueshaman said:
Just accept you are going to be alone, the problem is with you.

This man was on point IMO. You've got a lot of work to do. Your loftiness makes you sound extremely unattractive IMO.

--------------------
Let it be seen that you are nothing. And in knowing that you are nothing... there is nothing to lose, there is nothing to gain. What can happen to you? Something can happen to the body, but it will either heal or it won't. What's the big deal? Let life knock you to bits. Let life take you apart. Let life destroy you. It will only destroy what you are not.
--Jac O'keeffe

OfflineDoctorJ
Male

Re: Is abstinence sexual paranoia? [Re: Jokeshopbeard]
    #25079446 - 03/21/18 07:43 AM (6 years, 9 days ago)

I think I'm quite reasonable, actually, but clearly we have a sexist with an agenda moderating a counseling forum. What 'work' do you think I should do? Like, with a shrink? I think you're wrong to assume that a legit shrink's agenda would align with yours.

Here's an excerpt from one of my blogs I've canned to quote at people like you:

Quote:

I was having a conversation with a local male feminist about Miss USA dumping Tim Tebow because he practices abstinence, and he said that the NFL star needed to be ‘reprogrammed’.  I said ‘What do you think a shrink is gonna do for this guy besides reinforce his pre-existing value system?’  People put way too much stock in shrinks in this town.  It’s a replacement that atheists use instead of religion.  Instead of confessing to a priest, you confess to a shrink. Instead of being advised by a clergyman, you are advised by a therapist. Instead of the dogma being controlled by the Vatican, it is controlled by the academic elite. Instead of Heaven and Hell, there is assimilation and commitment. Instead of a tithe there is an insurance premium. Instead of congregation there is group. Instead of communion wafers there are anti-depressants.

There is very little difference between psychology and religion. Both are for people who are too stupid or scared to think for themselves, and make their own choices.  Anyway, shrinks are professional yes-men who reaffirm whatever you want them to as long as your payments clear.  That’s why everyone thinks they are right all the time here, because they have a shrink that tells them they are right.  It’s probably the same guy telling everyone they are right, even bitter enemies with directly conflicting agendas.  His throwing up a green light in all directions makes me question whether the shrink is a psycho, actually.

source: https://jacksterriblethoughts.wordpress.com/2015/12/15/the-cultural-marxists-playbook/

OfflineDoctorJ
Male

#25079453 - 03/21/18 07:52 AM (6 years, 9 days ago)

But seriously though, don't think that I would condemn the polyamorists. I just don't like the shady ones. I don't like the shady monogamists, either, and there are those, too. Like beautiful virgins who date people for 6 months and don't give them any, LoL. In the South, that's a known scam of getting played by a hustler chick.

But one of my best friends had a rock star lifestyle that left them so jaded, they became a transgender polyamorist. As they explained it to me: 'That's just the only thing that will satisfy my heart', and, knowing them to be a particularly ethical and honest when prudent person, I accepted that.

My point is, why don't people like that accept my humble ambition of marrying a beautiful, unadulterated woman? In terms of consumption, my ambitions are far more efficient. And yet these people, whose 'happiness' depends on constantly expanding their territory, at expense of my continued lack of territory, have the nerve to project their territorialism, primal animalism, jealousy, sexism, and chauvinism onto ME.

And I really think that's all part of a social propaganda war waged by them. A successful marriage is what Noam Chomsky would refer to as 'the threat of a good example'.

OfflineDoctorJ
Male

#25079467 - 03/21/18 08:03 AM (6 years, 9 days ago)

Add to that a lot of the political stigma I face. A known dope dealer for years and years. Formerly gang-affiliated. And the truth is, I could have slept with a bunch of women if I'd ignored my emotions. But who wants to have a relationship with a career criminal? And that's a big part of the reason why I went legit shortly after I graduated, but because of professional classists, I do sometimes end up back out on the streets and up to no good. My home state's legal system probably isn't going to give me any second chances at this point.

So yeah, there are a lot of people against marriage in general. There are a lot of people against a guy like me getting a girl like that. I take shit from both ends of the political spectrum. And no one wants to admit that it's their own bigotry, and not mine, that is the problem. I'm a drug war veteran, and a lot of people just don't respect that, but they should. Lord knows how many people I've gotten high and laid. Lord knows how many people have enjoyed the art I've inspired.

It's just one of those things where society makes me an N-word, and everyone wants a piece of the slave, but the slave is excluded from the benefits they have provided to others.

InvisibleJokeshopbeard
Humble Student

#25079482 - 03/21/18 08:12 AM (6 years, 9 days ago)

Quote:

DoctorJ said:
I think I'm quite reasonable, actually, but clearly we have a sexist with an agenda moderating a counseling forum. What 'work' do you think I should do? Like, with a shrink? I think you're wrong to assume that a legit shrink's agenda would align with yours

This post exemplifies the heart of the issue, IMO.

YOU think YOU'RE reasonable. Therefore the fact that I, or anybody else, who might disagree with you means they have 'an agenda' or that they should not be 'in a counseling forum'. You then follow by assumiung you know what my agenda even is. You don't.

The only one I have is to try and help. Even if that means sometimes saying something that can sound a little harsh. And in this case it does, as I think you come across as incredibly judgemental and stuck up.

I, for one, would steer well clear of anyone that came across like that myself, unless I was that way myself. Which is what it sounds like you want. You want someone as stuck up and judgemental as you are, from what I can see here.

I wish you all the best with it. I'm not being sarcastic, I honestly mean that. There's someone out there for everyone, and I think that your attitude and opinions leave you very, very limited. But, if you hold out long enough, and refuse to compromise, you just might get find that person.

Good luck man.

--------------------
Let it be seen that you are nothing. And in knowing that you are nothing... there is nothing to lose, there is nothing to gain. What can happen to you? Something can happen to the body, but it will either heal or it won't. What's the big deal? Let life knock you to bits. Let life take you apart. Let life destroy you. It will only destroy what you are not.
--Jac O'keeffe

InvisibleJokeshopbeard
Humble Student

#25079489 - 03/21/18 08:14 AM (6 years, 9 days ago)

Quote:

DoctorJ said:
I'm a drug war veteran, and a lot of people just don't respect that, but they should.

Translates as = 'I'm special, and people should respect me'.

Come on man, please, grow out of that shit.

--------------------
--Jac O'keeffe

OfflineDoctorJ
Male

#25079799 - 03/21/18 11:05 AM (6 years, 9 days ago)

Quote:

Jokeshopbeard said:
Quote:

DoctorJ said:
I'm a drug war veteran, and a lot of people just don't respect that, but they should.

Translates as = 'I'm special, and people should respect me'.

Come on man, please, grow out of that shit.

See, this is what I've figured out about sex addicts and the hyper-sexual, having inadvertently dated a few, mostly because of 'don't call a whore a whore' feminist policies of keeping men in the dark about who they date:

Sex addicts lack self-esteem, and hence seek esteem from others. The two tell-tale tricks of sex addicts are sycophantism, and negging.

I'm willing to bet you reserve your sycophantism for women, and your negging for men. This is all transparently a part of your strategy, and it's sad and typical that you assume any kind of position of authority or credibility in these matters.

OfflineDoctorJ
Male

#25079813 - 03/21/18 11:10 AM (6 years, 9 days ago)

Put it to you this way: my first girlfriend was desperate to belong and considered me pathetic for not sleeping around. When this made her look like a pig, she then started lying and saying I had slept around. This was and is all merely her trying to bring me down to her level. And that's what sexists do.

However, romantic classists might do that in order to use egotism to drive their competition to worse behavior, and that gives them a leg up in the competition for marriage material, towards whom they are schmoozing and phonily sycophantic.

And all that is a textbook pattern you've exhibited here. Thank you for participating in my demonstration. Your kind are quite easy to draw out.

InvisibleJokeshopbeard
Humble Student

#25079817 - 03/21/18 11:12 AM (6 years, 9 days ago)

Quote:

DoctorJ said:
See, this is what I've figured out about sex addicts and the hyper-sexual, having inadvertently dated a few, mostly because of 'don't call a whore a whore' feminist policies of keeping men in the dark about who they date:

Sex addicts lack self-esteem, and hence seek esteem from others. The two tell-tale tricks of sex addicts are sycophantism, and negging.

I'm willing to bet you reserve your sycophantism for women, and your negging for men. This is all transparently a part of your strategy, and it's sad and typical that you assume any kind of position of authority or credibility in these matters.

Quote:

DoctorJ said:
And all that is a textbook pattern you've exhibited here. Thank you for participating in my demonstration. Your kind are quite easy to draw out.

Shit man, you got me all figured out!!!

I bow humbly to you sir.

--------------------
--Jac O'keeffe

OnlineLogicaL ChaosM
Ascension Energy & Alien UFOs
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: The Inexpressible... Flag
Re: Is abstinence sexual paranoia? [Re: DoctorJ] * 1
    #25080482 - 03/21/18 04:58 PM (6 years, 9 days ago)

Ive been there too. I took on abstinence because I felt like I was not worthy of women and at the same time, fed up with disappointment and the "struggle" of finding a woman. Its a shitty place to be.

But, on the other hand, its a great place to be to find yourself and explore platonic relationships, something I dont have a lot of in my past with women.  But there can be that feeling of missing something as well....

I would say abstaining from sex is a way of protecting yourself. Mostly to protect your feelings. Sex can complicate our lives, not always, but definitely can. Not having sex is the "easy" life in the way, as long as u can survive without sex like a sex camel or something. It can also lead to personal growth, which is an awesome thing.

Do what feels right, even if people judge you for being a "dork".

Then again....it sounds like you have a vendetta against women right now...might want to be abstinent for awhile.

--------------------
"What you must understand is that your physical dimension affects everyone in the higher dimensions as well. All things are interconnected. All things are One. Therefore, if one dimension is broken or out of balance, then all other dimensions will experience repercussions." - Pleiadian Prophecy 2020 The New Golden Age by James Carwin

PROJECT BLUE BOOK ANALYSIS! (312 pages!) | Psychedelics & UFOs | Ready to Contact UFOs? | The Source on Mushrooms:shroomeryhead:| Trippy Gematrix | Dj TeknoLogical | Fentanyl Test Kits R.I.P. Big Worm :tombstone: || The Start of the Ascension Process was 2020. Welcome to the Next Great Era of Earth 🌎🌍🌏                                                         
:sunny::bliss::mushroom2: Oregon Eclipse Festival 2017 :: Aug 19th - 21st :: Pure Paradise :mushroom2::bliss::sunny: :rainbowdrink: Very Effective LSA Extraction Tek :rainbowdrink: | 💧 Advanced Cold Water LSA Extraction Method 💧 | :cacti::bongload: Mescajuana - Mescaline with Marijuana | DMT Dab Bongs | UFO Technology! :shpongle:Shpongle:shpongle:   

OfflineDoctorJ
Male

#25080635 - 03/21/18 06:15 PM (6 years, 9 days ago)

Quote:

Jokeshopbeard said:
Looks like you figured it all out.

I bow humbly to you sir.

My point is: think about if you'd said what you said to me, but to a vulnerable woman. Basically what you said is the equivalent of: 'You ain't all that. Loosen up, toots.'

If you said that to a woman, they'd consider you manipulative and crass. If you have a different standard for men than women, you're a sexist, plain and simple. See how easy it is for me to trace those degrees of separation to your attitude?

OfflineDoctorJ
Male

Re: Is abstinence sexual paranoia? [Re: LogicaL Chaos]
    #25080644 - 03/21/18 06:22 PM (6 years, 8 days ago)

Quote:

LogicaL Chaos said:

Then again....it sounds like you have a vendetta against women right now...might want to be abstinent for awhile.

I don't have an agenda against women any more than a QC inspector has an agenda against the blueprint when he has to send a defective unit back to the manufacturer... I love all that women can be, but am frequently disappointed by what they choose.

I think it's really fucked up when people take statements out of context to imply shit about that person's personality in general. A guy who gets screwed over by a lot of women is not going to have good shit to say about it... But that's purely situational.

InvisibleJokeshopbeard
Humble Student

#25080645 - 03/21/18 06:22 PM (6 years, 8 days ago)

Bravo.

I'm taking no more part in your silly mental gymnastics.

--------------------
--Jac O'keeffe

InvisibleJokeshopbeard
Humble Student

#25080648 - 03/21/18 06:24 PM (6 years, 8 days ago)

Quote:

DoctorJ said:
I think it's really fucked up when people take statements out of context to imply shit about that person's personality in general.

LOL. Pot, meet kettle.

--------------------
--Jac O'keeffe

InvisiblepachooDiscord
Witchakookoo
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Re: Is abstinence sexual paranoia? [Re: DoctorJ] * 1
    #25080660 - 03/21/18 06:30 PM (6 years, 8 days ago)

This is a strange thread.... I can understand you, although I don't really agree on your viewpoint..  and at the same time I have no idea what you're even talking about.

You have quite the ego on you, and judgey like Jokeshop said. But what I find more intriguing is the fact that you hold all women up to a set of standards of weird psychoanalyzed classes. The whore or Madonna, so on so on.. it's been awhile since I've seen someone so focused on that. I have to wonder if you analyze everything that your partner would do as well. It's not very focused on them, but your image of them... so I would honestly be worried you are blocking yourself from any actual connection to someone...

--------------------

:heartpump::heartpump: :heartpump::heartpump:

OfflineDoctorJ
Male

Re: Is abstinence sexual paranoia? [Re: pachoo]
    #25080819 - 03/21/18 07:38 PM (6 years, 8 days ago)

Why does everyone assume a man has an ego if he doesn't have a completely naive attitude about women like, 'Oh I'm so gracious for anyone I can get'?

I was taught to have that attitude, and I had that attitude until life experience taught me that attitude is wrong...  maybe not morally, but pragmatically it's simply wrong.

Once again, if you brainwashed your daughter to have a similar attitude about men, you'd be accused of subjugating her. Women turn men down all the time, for reasons similar to what I've expressed: unsure of intentions and motives, not her taste in body types, questionable backgrounds, etc... 

Well, men can do that too. And should, more often. If all men started having standards, and stopped letting hormones rule their social life, women would lose most of their social advantage.

InvisiblepachooDiscord
Witchakookoo
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Re: Is abstinence sexual paranoia? [Re: DoctorJ] * 2
    #25080932 - 03/21/18 08:27 PM (6 years, 8 days ago)

That's great people have standards and all. But the truth is, you're textbook egotistical. You see yourself as a prize and only want the best that women have to offer. Now, I'm not saying you should just accept anyone that comes your way, I'm not sure why you assume I said the same thing. I never once told you to take what you can get.

I really have no interest in how you want to point at what other people assume either. I'm just saying, since this is the only thing you seem to want to comment on from my reply, is from what I have read you're egotistical. And perhaps bitter bc you feel you deserve more than what you have been getting.

Now it's great for people to aim for something better, it really is. But all you seem to be doing is pointing out how people aren't fair and you have been picking up damaged chick's bc they are no longer virgins with normal people problems blah blah blah. I think you need to perhaps stop labeling classifications of women and instead focus on who they are themselves.

--------------------

:heartpump::heartpump: :heartpump::heartpump:

OfflinemndfreezeMDiscordReddit
Shroomery Secret Service
Other User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: PuppetMasterFlash
Re: Is abstinence sexual paranoia? [Re: DoctorJ] * 2
    #25081361 - 03/22/18 01:27 AM (6 years, 8 days ago)

I agree with your outlook on a few points, but you have a lot of viewpoints that are self destructive to finding a mate.  You are allowed to have as high or picky or whatever standards you want to have, because that's your choice, but you seem like you're trying to box in an extremely complex set of social, emotional, psychoanalytical and other things into a black and white choice box and people just aren't that simple nor would most take kindly to being thought of in the way you want to peg them.  Find that person who makes you happy, but if you can't, stop blaming the world around you for being the cause.  It's no ones fault but your own if you can't see past yourself.

--------------------
Nothing says love like grannies prolapsed anus!

quote]Urb said:
I know... Its fucked up... Ill fix it minyana..[/quote]

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder