Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   North Spore Bulk Substrate

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineMonkish
Stranger
First grow, harvested late
    #25067858 - 03/16/18 04:07 AM (6 years, 15 days ago)

Hello, first grow and first post here. I kept looking for the veil but the mushrooms weren't tall enough for me to peer underneath and the sides of the tub were foggy. When I started seeing stain from spores I knew I'd waited too long. I started this grow using a grow bag and fruiting was also in a big bag. Because I only misted the sides of the bag I was getting all of these pins along the sides, so I transferred to a tub because it looked like these pins were being squished. Next grow will be in a tub substrate with liner and I'm hoping for taller shrooms, but my question is: Do I still just mist sides of tub or is it ok to mist on top of substrate?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleLotKid
Never.Trust.A.Prankster
Male User Gallery

Loc: Shakedown St.
Trusted Cultivator
Re: First grow, harvested late [Re: Monkish]
    #25067874 - 03/16/18 04:37 AM (6 years, 15 days ago)

Mist the top of the sub, when it needs it.

There's no need to mist the sides of a grow chamber.

--------------------

:mushroom2: LotKid's PE Tips        :shpongle:    LotKid's Chocolates :mushroom2:
:dancingbear: :dancingbear:

Invisibleelasticaltiger
Like Tigers in Coitus
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Trusted Cultivator
Re: First grow, harvested late [Re: LotKid]
    #25067877 - 03/16/18 04:41 AM (6 years, 15 days ago)

It's all about misting that SURFACE to dial in those SURFACE conditions on the SURFACE.

--------------------
First time growing cakes? DON'T make a Shotgun Fruiting Chamber

The Shmuvbox. - The Old TC's Like it :shrug:

Afraid to Start Growing From Your Own Prints? Drop it Like a Tiger!
No Pouring. No Syringes. No Cutting. No flaming. No Contamination. No Bullshit.

"The best thing to do while your waiting is to start more stuff. I usually got so much happening that I have tossed projects simply because I didn't have time for them. -Pastywhite QFT

Pastywhite's Easy Agar Tek (PastyPlates)

Tiger Drop Video Demos By munchauzen

Van Gogh would’ve sold more than one painting if he’d put tigers in them.―Bill Watterson

EZEKIEL 23:20

OfflineShrooms4life
TrippyShaman
Male

Loc: Under the Viel Flag
Re: First grow, harvested late [Re: elasticaltiger]
    #25067902 - 03/16/18 05:20 AM (6 years, 15 days ago)

Read some of the stickied post, don't buy another grow kit, make it all yourself and reap more rewards.

Welcome to the forums brother.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   North Spore Bulk Substrate