Home | Community | Message Board

Avalon Magic Plants
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineJiM aYYYY
GreenGoblin
Male User Gallery

Wbs 2nd run
    #25067473 - 03/16/18 08:25 AM (4 years, 10 months ago)

Just PC two different brands of bird seed followed a Tek on here the first time I loaded too much in some of the jars and the bird seed was baiscally clumped up. Couldn't get a good shake and some just stayed stuck on the jar so I gave those up and started with a new brand and somehow it happens again and I just remembered that I probably overfill again and grains burst from water and stuck to the jar. Water was clear when rinsing... drained well. Have two different cubes in colonization right now just done tonight planning a bulk monotub grow.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlineleafygreens
StrangerThings
Male User Gallery

Re: Wbs 2nd run [Re: JiM aYYYY]
    #25067619 - 03/16/18 09:23 AM (4 years, 10 months ago)

are you soaking or boiling before pc? Most users go about half the jar, I like about 3/4 just to have a bit more for my quart jars, mafe some jars this morning, but i made it a little over half if you have kerr brand I stopped at or below the kerr label on the jar this
round

Thus guy was almost filled, was a bit generous

--------------------
Joke's on you, we still alive

Invisiblenube424
Male
    #25067799 - 03/16/18 12:00 PM (4 years, 10 months ago)

U need to make sure the seeds are completely dry on the outside b4 loading ur jars. I use a blow dryer if im in a rush. Wbs tends to cool off quick and doesnt completely dry off like rye. Sticky clumpy seeds are usually from what i just said. Or over cooking.

Invisibleelasticaltiger
Like Tigers in Coitus
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Trusted Cultivator
Re: Wbs 2nd run [Re: nube424]
    #25067853 - 03/16/18 01:02 PM (4 years, 10 months ago)

If you boil your wbs make sure to strain it as soon as the water boils. If you boil it for even a minute you will have burst grains.

--------------------
First time growing cakes? DON'T make a Shotgun Fruiting Chamber

The Shmuvbox. All the Benefits of a flowhood for 1/10th the price

Afraid to Start Growing From Your Own Prints? Drop it Like a Tiger!
No Pouring. No Syringes. No Cutting. No flaming. No Contamination. No Bullshit.

"The best thing to do while your waiting is to start more stuff. I usually got so much happening that I have tossed projects simply because I didn't have time for them. -Pastywhite QFT

Pastywhite's Easy Agar Tek (PastyPlates)

Tiger Drop Video Demos By munchauzen

Van Gogh would’ve sold more than one painting if he’d put tigers in them.―Bill Watterson

EZEKIEL 23:20

OfflineJiM aYYYY
GreenGoblin
Male User Gallery

Re: Wbs 2nd run [Re: elasticaltiger]
    #25068169 - 03/16/18 05:41 PM (4 years, 10 months ago)

Okay well I sure as heck didn't boil it just came up to a simmer for like 20 mins and when I loaded my jars up there was no drip and I even shook them up in the colander once more and they just rolled freely. I'm assuming that's good. No starchy mess. But I definitely have to watch the amount I put in and reduce my time on the PC. I'm glad I am only doing trial runs right now! I know it will be different with various substrates and what not but I'll get the hang of it sooner than later. Also rookie mistake is not adding white vinegar in your PC water.yikes hahaha.

OfflineJiM aYYYY
GreenGoblin
Male User Gallery

#25068176 - 03/16/18 05:45 PM (4 years, 10 months ago)

Just ordered some Koh samui. Unfortunately I don't have agar. So I need to make some liquid culture. Anyone know a Tek that can lead me in the right direction? Since I'm working with wbs I don't think going straight from spores will give me a high rate of success if any.

Offlineleafygreens
StrangerThings
Male User Gallery

#25068267 - 03/16/18 06:33 PM (4 years, 10 months ago)

Even I don't fuck with LC yet, learn agar, its cheap dude get telephone agar from Amazon, if you have an Asian grocery store they have agar bars, maybe oriental isle if anything.

--------------------
Joke's on you, we still alive

OfflineShrooms4life
TrippyShaman
Male

Loc: Under the Viel Flag
    #25068290 - 03/16/18 06:45 PM (4 years, 10 months ago)

I would get into agar work asap it will save you so much time and energy in the long run and also save you from contamination of an entire mono grow because you used one quart that had some hidden nasties!! Trust me order some agar asap.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale