Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | Next > | Last >
Offlineimachavel
I loved and lost but I loved-ftw
Male User Gallery

Loc: You get banned for saying that Flag
Re: Teresa May takes Russia to task over chemical weapon attack on British soil [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03]
    #25061460 - 03/13/18 08:10 PM (6 years, 16 days ago)

Quote:

Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:
Quote:

Enlil said:
Quote:

Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:
Quote:

Enlil said:
There is evidence that Russia did it.  There is none that the brits did.

what is the evidence that Russia did it?

Motive - Russia has a reason to want him dead ("Sending a message to others who might be considering similar betrayals.")

Weapon - very rare weapon that was developed by Russia.

Your motive makes no sense.  If you believe they kept him alive for a spy swap, then that's the last spy swap Russia will ever get (should they be proven to be the assassins).

The timing also makes no sense.  Why wait eight years after he was released from Russia to finally kill him?  Why do it weeks before Putin's election, and months before the world cup in Russia?

The weapon certainly isn't unique to Russia.  Novochok nerve agents were developed 50 years ago and have since been developed in Britain, the US, and Israel (among other countries, supposedly to help find an antidote).

If that's "evidence", I can provide far better evidence that the Brits did it.

Motive - The West has a motive to make Russia look bad as Russia is becoming increasingly dominant in international affairs.  Russia is also nearing completion of their Nord Stream 2 gas pipeline to Europe, and the US wants the project cancelled so that the EU relies more on US gas.

Your "evidence" doesn't compare.

Putin is a piece of shit but I know a crazy guy on the corner that talks to the wall under the overpass and says back in the day he got on a plane with Putin with a briefcase with a billion dollars in it and made the guy powerful and that is the reason that Putin is president today.

LOL the guy is crazy. Skitzophrenic. However, if he wasn't crazy he probably wouldn't give a fuck about Putin and the hard society he lived in that made him that way where he couldn't fit into the stream of societys economic river because of cutbacks from corrupt politicians that use tax dollars for wasteful garbage like this shit instead of allowing business to proceed freely. He wouldn't care. He would call bullshit on that greed. Like "who the fuck wastes so much money on personal agendas and inflating their image and robs the working person and takes dollars that others worked for and wastes them on war and shit?" Is what he would say

Trump I hear gives Putin quite a fancy blow every time he flies over on air force 1 :stoned:

--------------------
:kingcrankey: I did not say to edit my signature soulidarity! Now forever I will never remember what I said about understanding the secrets of the universe by paying attention to subtleties!

:facepalm: I'm never giving you the password again. Jerk

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleEnlilMDiscord
OTD God-King
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Uncanny Valley
Re: Teresa May takes Russia to task over chemical weapon attack on British soil [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03]
    #25061503 - 03/13/18 08:32 PM (6 years, 16 days ago)

Quote:

mycosis said:
You're starting to sound like a guest on the Alex Jones show. :cookiemonster:

:whathesaid:

The U.S., wants to make Putin look bad so they kill a Russian in the UK and then the President says it wasn't the Russians?  That's a hell of a theory, bro.

--------------------
Censoring opposing views since 2014.

Ask an Attorney

Fuck the Amish

InvisibleMagicMush123
moon person
 User Gallery

Loc: Chinada Flag
Re: Teresa May takes Russia to task over chemical weapon attack on British soil [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03] * 1
    #25061590 - 03/13/18 09:16 PM (6 years, 16 days ago)

Quote:

Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:
Quote:

Enlil said:
Quote:

Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:
Quote:

Enlil said:
There is evidence that Russia did it.  There is none that the brits did.

what is the evidence that Russia did it?

Motive - Russia has a reason to want him dead ("Sending a message to others who might be considering similar betrayals.")

Weapon - very rare weapon that was developed by Russia.

Your motive makes no sense.  If you believe they kept him alive for a spy swap, then that's the last spy swap Russia will ever get (should they be proven to be the assassins).

The timing also makes no sense.  Why wait eight years after he was released from Russia to finally kill him?  Why do it weeks before Putin's election, and months before the world cup in Russia?

The weapon certainly isn't unique to Russia.  Novochok nerve agents were developed 50 years ago and have since been developed in Britain, the US, and Israel (among other countries, supposedly to help find an antidote).

If that's "evidence", I can provide far better evidence that the Brits did it.

Motive - The West has a motive to make Russia look bad as Russia is becoming increasingly dominant in international affairs.  Russia is also nearing completion of their Nord Stream 2 gas pipeline to Europe, and the US wants the project cancelled so that the EU relies more on US gas.

Your "evidence" doesn't compare.

Excellent post.

OfflineFalcon91Wolvrn03
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: California, US Flag
Re: Teresa May takes Russia to task over chemical weapon attack on British soil [Re: Enlil]
    #25061610 - 03/13/18 09:31 PM (6 years, 16 days ago)

Quote:

Enlil said:
Quote:

mycosis said:

The U.S., wants to make Putin look bad so they kill a Russian in the UK and then the President says it wasn't the Russians?  That's a hell of a theory, bro.

Trump obviously wasn't in on it.  Do you think the President is the only one that makes decisions in the US Government like you probably think Putin does in Russia?  That's a hell of a theory, bro.

--------------------
I am in a minority on the shroomery, as I frequently defend the opposing side when they have a point about something or when my side make believes something about them.  I also attack my side if I think they're wrong.  People here get very confused by that and think it means I prefer the other side.

OfflineFalcon91Wolvrn03
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Teresa May takes Russia to task over chemical weapon attack on British soil [Re: MagicMush123]
    #25061614 - 03/13/18 09:33 PM (6 years, 16 days ago)

Quote:

MagicMush123 said:
Excellent post.

Thank you Mush.

:mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2:

--------------------
I am in a minority on the shroomery, as I frequently defend the opposing side when they have a point about something or when my side make believes something about them.  I also attack my side if I think they're wrong.  People here get very confused by that and think it means I prefer the other side.

Edited by Falcon91Wolvrn03 (03/14/18 12:47 AM)

OfflineSkellies

Loc: The Dream
    #25061719 - 03/13/18 10:38 PM (6 years, 16 days ago)

Quote:

Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:

It signals a pretty clear message to the Russian people/government officials. Death to traitors.

InvisibleEnlilMDiscord
OTD God-King
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Teresa May takes Russia to task over chemical weapon attack on British soil [Re: Skellies]
    #25061732 - 03/13/18 10:44 PM (6 years, 16 days ago)

Exactly.  It's long enough after the trade for plausible deniability and brutal enough (hitting the daughter, too) to send a clear message to anyone possibly thinking about doing the same thing.

For all we know, there may be some internal reason they chose to do it now, like perhaps some hint that a leak might exist in their current intelligence community.

As to the idea that someone in the U.S. did it to make Putin look bad, I can think of a hundred better uses for that same weapon that would make Putin look far worse than someone who kills a traitor.

--------------------

Ask an Attorney

Fuck the Amish

Offlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

Loc: Maryland/DC Burbs
Re: Teresa May takes Russia to task over chemical weapon attack on British soil [Re: Enlil]
    #25061745 - 03/13/18 10:52 PM (6 years, 16 days ago)

I think we know why Fal refuses to criticize anything Putin does.

--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

OfflineFalcon91Wolvrn03
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #25061815 - 03/14/18 12:04 AM (6 years, 16 days ago)

Quote:

Enlil said:
Exactly.  It's long enough after the trade for plausible deniability and brutal enough (hitting the daughter, too) to send a clear message to anyone possibly thinking about doing the same thing.

For all we know, there may be some internal reason they chose to do it now, like perhaps some hint that a leak might exist in their current intelligence community.

Yes, it's possible.  But pure speculation.

Quote:

Enlil said:
As to the idea that someone in the U.S. did it to make Putin look bad, I can think of a hundred better uses for that same weapon that would make Putin look far worse than someone who kills a traitor.

Do you mean like a nerve agent attack in Syria? That's some good thinking right there.

:rollsafe:

Edited by Falcon91Wolvrn03 (03/14/18 03:22 AM)

OfflineFalcon91Wolvrn03
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Teresa May takes Russia to task over chemical weapon attack on British soil [Re: koods]
    #25061817 - 03/14/18 12:05 AM (6 years, 16 days ago)

Quote:

koods said:

Because there is no proof?

--------------------

OfflineFalcon91Wolvrn03
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #25061821 - 03/14/18 12:09 AM (6 years, 16 days ago)

Here's a recent interview between Putin and Megan Kelly:

If you don't trust Putin, you have to think he's an evil genius the way he destroyed her.

If you think Putin could be telling the truth, you have to think Megan is an absolute moron the way he destroyed her.

It's not for the Putin haters, as it's 1 1/2 hours.

--------------------

InvisibleEnlilMDiscord
OTD God-King
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #25062096 - 03/14/18 06:41 AM (6 years, 16 days ago)

Quote:

Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:

Keep saying it over and over, but that doesn't change the fact that there is proof.

--------------------

Ask an Attorney

Fuck the Amish

Offlinesweeper54
Male User Gallery

#25062105 - 03/14/18 06:59 AM (6 years, 16 days ago)

Quote:

Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:
Quote:

koods said:

Here's a book you can add to your reading list for Sep but you might want to read sooner.

https://www.npr.org/2018/03/13/593122414/russian-roulette-authors-seek-to-connect-the-dots-between-trump-and-putin

Offlinesweeper54
Male User Gallery

Re: Teresa May takes Russia to task over chemical weapon attack on British soil [Re: sweeper54]
    #25062106 - 03/14/18 07:00 AM (6 years, 16 days ago)

Brits throwing out 22 Russians and freezing assets.

Offlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

#25062154 - 03/14/18 07:31 AM (6 years, 16 days ago)

Quote:

Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:
Quote:

Enlil said:
Quote:

mycosis said:

Trump obviously wasn't in on it.  Do you think the President is the only one that makes decisions in the US Government like you probably think Putin does in Russia?  That's a hell of a theory, bro.

It was the deep state. :lol:

I'm really enjoying the pretzel you've twisted yourself into with these explanations.

--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Offlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

#25062169 - 03/14/18 07:36 AM (6 years, 16 days ago)

Quote:

Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:
Here's a recent interview between Putin and Megan Kelly:

If you don't trust Putin, you have to think he's an evil genius the way he destroyed her.

If you think Putin could be telling the truth, you have to think Megan is an absolute moron the way he destroyed her.

It's not for the Putin haters, as it's 1 1/2 hours.

Lol what the fuck. The first question he goes on for 3 minutes and the translation is four words. What was he saying. Stopped watching. I'll wait for someone to translate this one.

I've always found it curious that such a high level intelligence official during the Cold War, as Putin was, doesn't speak English.

He looks unhealthy.

Edited by koods (03/14/18 07:39 AM)

OfflineFalcon91Wolvrn03
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #25062612 - 03/14/18 11:32 AM (6 years, 16 days ago)

Quote:

Enlil said:
Quote:

Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:

Keep saying it over and over, but that doesn't change the fact that there is proof.

Keep saying it over and over, but that doesn't change the fact that no one has presented the proof.

--------------------

OfflineFalcon91Wolvrn03
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Teresa May takes Russia to task over chemical weapon attack on British soil [Re: koods]
    #25062617 - 03/14/18 11:34 AM (6 years, 16 days ago)

Quote:

koods said:
It was the deep state. :lol:

I'm really enjoying the pretzel you've twisted yourself into with these explanations.

I said it wasn't Trump.  YOU said it was the deep state.  We don't know who it was.

--------------------

InvisibleMagicMush123
moon person
 User Gallery

Loc: Chinada Flag
    #25062623 - 03/14/18 11:36 AM (6 years, 16 days ago)

I didn't know circumstantial evidence was proof

OfflineFalcon91Wolvrn03
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #25062645 - 03/14/18 11:43 AM (6 years, 16 days ago)

Quote:

koods said:
Lol what the fuck. The first question he goes on for 3 minutes and the translation is four words. What was he saying. Stopped watching. I'll wait for someone to translate this one.

That's only a problem for the first 5 minutes.  This is the unedited version.  The one you see on tv will likely make Megan Kelly look a lot less foolish.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | Next > | Last >

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale