Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds - Original Sensible Seeds
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | Next > | Last >
OfflineFalcon91Wolvrn03
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: California, US Flag
Re: Teresa May takes Russia to task over chemical weapon attack on British soil [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03]
    #25060367 - 03/13/18 11:41 AM (6 years, 17 days ago)

If anyone is genuinely offended by assassinations, then you should take a look at this list.  Scroll down to the 2010's which includes the assassinations of scientists.  Where's the outrage?  :shrug:

--------------------
I am in a minority on the shroomery, as I frequently defend the opposing side when they have a point about something or when my side make believes something about them.  I also attack my side if I think they're wrong.  People here get very confused by that and think it means I prefer the other side.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleAsclepius
Human Being
 User Gallery

Re: Teresa May takes Russia to task over chemical weapon attack on British soil [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03] * 1
    #25060370 - 03/13/18 11:42 AM (6 years, 17 days ago)

I don't doubt that Putin sanctions these types of assassinations of Russian traitors.  Did Putin himself specifically direct the SVR to assassinate Sergei Skripal?  Good question.  :shrug:

I doubt that every assassination carried out by the CIA is only done so with the explicit approval of the president; the same can be said about Putin. 

Edit: Are the same people outraged by the SVR's covert assassinations also outraged by those carried out by the CIA's?  Are assassinations worse when Putin or Trump have explicit knowledge of them beforehand? 

--------------------
A society governed in terms of double standards is self-destructive

Offlinesweeper54
Male User Gallery

Re: Teresa May takes Russia to task over chemical weapon attack on British soil [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03]
    #25060396 - 03/13/18 11:54 AM (6 years, 17 days ago)

Quote:

Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:

That's probably the most retarded alternative theory I've ever heard.  There are many far more intelligent alternative theories out there.

That's what I thought when liddle dick said it

Edited by sweeper54 (03/13/18 12:18 PM)

InvisibleEnlilMDiscord
OTD God-King
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Uncanny Valley
    #25060397 - 03/13/18 11:55 AM (6 years, 17 days ago)

Quote:

Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:
If anyone is genuinely offended by assassinations, then you should take a look at this list.  Scroll down to the 2010's which includes the assassinations of scientists.  Where's the outrage?  :shrug:

That's a pretty transparent deflection.  This isn't about Israel.  There have been plenty of threads about Israel's poor conduct, and I'm confident there will be plenty more such threads.  This thread is about an assassination attempt upon a Russian traitor. 

Unless, of course, you're hypothesizing that Israel might have done it.  If so, let's see some evidence.

--------------------
Censoring opposing views since 2014.

Ask an Attorney

Fuck the Amish

InvisibleAsclepius
Human Being
 User Gallery

Re: Teresa May takes Russia to task over chemical weapon attack on British soil [Re: Enlil]
    #25060407 - 03/13/18 12:00 PM (6 years, 17 days ago)

What?  I didn't say anything about Israel.  I am assuming you were referring to Falcon. 

--------------------
A society governed in terms of double standards is self-destructive

Edited by Asclepius (03/13/18 12:01 PM)

OfflineFalcon91Wolvrn03
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Teresa May takes Russia to task over chemical weapon attack on British soil [Re: sweeper54]
    #25060447 - 03/13/18 12:19 PM (6 years, 17 days ago)

Quote:

sweeper54 said:
Quote:

Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:
Quote:

sweeper54 said:
Fal's right, It Could be a 400 pounder sitting on his bed, living in his mother's basement, mixing this stuff up.

That's probably the most retarded alternative theory I've ever heard.  There are many far more intelligent alternative theories out there.

That's what thought when liddle dick said it

He didn't say the assassination was done by a 400 pounder sitting in his mother's basement; he said the DNC hack may have been done by such a person, which isn't as stupid.

--------------------
I am in a minority on the shroomery, as I frequently defend the opposing side when they have a point about something or when my side make believes something about them.  I also attack my side if I think they're wrong.  People here get very confused by that and think it means I prefer the other side.

InvisibleEnlilMDiscord
OTD God-King
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Teresa May takes Russia to task over chemical weapon attack on British soil [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03] * 1
    #25060458 - 03/13/18 12:24 PM (6 years, 17 days ago)

That's what I look for in a President:  Someone who says things that aren't quite as stupid as the stupidest possible thing he could have said.

--------------------

Ask an Attorney

Fuck the Amish

Offlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

Loc: Maryland/DC Burbs
Re: Teresa May takes Russia to task over chemical weapon attack on British soil [Re: Enlil]
    #25060488 - 03/13/18 12:45 PM (6 years, 17 days ago)

Lol Trump fired Tillerson

This White House is a joke

--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

OfflinePatlal
You ask too many questions
Male User Gallery

Loc: Ottawa Flag
    #25060537 - 03/13/18 01:12 PM (6 years, 17 days ago)

Quote:

Enlil said:
Fuck the Brits.  They burned the White House down.

We did too

--------------------

OfflineThe Ecstatic
Chilldog Extraordinaire

Loc: 'Merica Flag
Re: Teresa May takes Russia to task over chemical weapon attack on British soil [Re: Patlal]
    #25060589 - 03/13/18 01:34 PM (6 years, 17 days ago)

The White House deserves to be burned down.

Literally built by slaves.

--------------------

InvisibleEnlilMDiscord
OTD God-King
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Teresa May takes Russia to task over chemical weapon attack on British soil [Re: The Ecstatic]
    #25060609 - 03/13/18 01:44 PM (6 years, 17 days ago)

Yeah, let's just erase everything those worthless humans ever built :rolleyes:

--------------------

Ask an Attorney

Fuck the Amish

OfflineThe Ecstatic
Chilldog Extraordinaire

Loc: 'Merica Flag
    #25060623 - 03/13/18 01:51 PM (6 years, 17 days ago)

Its a symbol of white supremacy. Tear it down. Build something actually cool looking.

--------------------

InvisibleEnlilMDiscord
OTD God-King
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Teresa May takes Russia to task over chemical weapon attack on British soil [Re: The Ecstatic]
    #25060640 - 03/13/18 02:01 PM (6 years, 17 days ago)

It's a monument to the men who worked so hard to build it.

--------------------

Ask an Attorney

Fuck the Amish

InvisibleMagicMush123
moon person
 User Gallery

Loc: Chinada Flag
    #25060760 - 03/13/18 02:49 PM (6 years, 17 days ago)

Quote:

The Ecstatic said:
Its a symbol of white supremacy. Tear it down. Build something actually cool looking.

The white house looks pretty cool actually

Offlinesweeper54
Male User Gallery

#25060860 - 03/13/18 03:25 PM (6 years, 17 days ago)

Quote:

Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:
Quote:

sweeper54 said:
Quote:

Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:
Quote:

sweeper54 said:
Fal's right, It Could be a 400 pounder sitting on his bed, living in his mother's basement, mixing this stuff up.

That's what thought when liddle dick said it

He didn't say the assassination was done by a 400 pounder sitting in his mother's basement; he said the DNC hack may have been done by such a person, which isn't as stupid.

Ya it is. Remember what I said about denial, he's one for liddle dick.

Leadership by Denial is not a guide on a river in Egypt.

Get your reading list ready, you're going to have a lot of spare time in September. Maybe you could take another trip to Russia.

Offlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

Loc: Maryland/DC Burbs
Re: Teresa May takes Russia to task over chemical weapon attack on British soil [Re: Patlal]
    #25060876 - 03/13/18 03:31 PM (6 years, 17 days ago)

Quote:

Patlal said:
Quote:

Enlil said:
Fuck the Brits.  They burned the White House down.

We did too

Then you were struck down by God

Quote:

On the night of August 24, 1814, British troops led by Rear Admiral Sir George Cockburn marched on Washington, D.C. and set fire to most of the city. Dolley Madison famously saved the Gilbert Stuart portrait of George Washington and a copy of the Declaration of Independence before she fled to nearby Georgetown. The British didn’t stay long, though; their occupation lasted just 26 hours. What happened?

Current Washingtonians will recognize this scenario, as we’ve had a wild summer of heavy heat and damaging storms. But August 25, 1814 was even worse. The day of the invasion had been hot, 100 degrees. With much of the city aflame the next day, British soldiers kept moving through, lighting more fires. They didn’t notice the darkening skies, the thunder and lightning. City residents knew a bad storm was on its way and quickly took shelter. The British, though, had no idea how bad a D.C. storm could get.

The clouds began to swirl and the winds kicked up. A tornado formed in the center of the city and headed straight for the British on Capitol Hill. The twister ripped buildings from their foundations and trees up by the roots. British cannons were tossed around by the winds. Several British troops were killed by falling structures and flying debris.

Read more: https://www.smithsonianmag.com/science-nature/the-tornado-that-saved-washington-33901211/#vHZACCzVz6EfvfMP.99
Give the gift of Smithsonian magazine for only $12! http://bit.ly/1cGUiGv
Follow us: @SmithsonianMag on Twitter

--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Offlinesweeper54
Male User Gallery

Re: Teresa May takes Russia to task over chemical weapon attack on British soil [Re: koods]
    #25061021 - 03/13/18 04:26 PM (6 years, 17 days ago)

The Brits had bad luck with the weather, they lost the battle of Yorktown due to a Hurricane and couldn't move their troops.

OfflineFalcon91Wolvrn03
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #25061428 - 03/13/18 07:56 PM (6 years, 17 days ago)

Quote:

Enlil said:
Quote:

Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:
Quote:

Enlil said:
There is evidence that Russia did it.  There is none that the brits did.

what is the evidence that Russia did it?

Motive - Russia has a reason to want him dead ("Sending a message to others who might be considering similar betrayals.")

Weapon - very rare weapon that was developed by Russia.

Your motive makes no sense.  If you believe they kept him alive for a spy swap, then that's the last spy swap Russia will ever get (should they be proven to be the assassins).

The timing also makes no sense.  Why wait eight years after he was released from Russia to finally kill him?  Why do it weeks before Putin's election, and months before the world cup in Russia?

The weapon certainly isn't unique to Russia.  Novochok nerve agents were developed 50 years ago and have since been developed in Britain, the US, and Israel (among other countries, supposedly to help find an antidote).

If that's "evidence", I can provide far better evidence that the Brits did it.

Motive - The West has a motive to make Russia look bad as Russia is becoming increasingly dominant in international affairs.  Russia is also nearing completion of their Nord Stream 2 gas pipeline to Europe, and the US wants the project cancelled so that the EU relies more on US gas.

Your "evidence" doesn't compare.

--------------------

Invisiblemycosis
Male User Gallery

Loc: USSA Flag
Re: Teresa May takes Russia to task over chemical weapon attack on British soil [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03] * 2
    #25061434 - 03/13/18 08:01 PM (6 years, 17 days ago)

You're starting to sound like a guest on the Alex Jones show. :cookiemonster:

Offlineimachavel
I loved and lost but I loved-ftw
Male User Gallery

Loc: You get banned for saying that Flag
    #25061442 - 03/13/18 08:05 PM (6 years, 17 days ago)

So what are the options? Sanctions? "We will hurt your economy and the working people at the jobs there by blocking trade"

Or they could fuck their shit up. Go to war. Or whatever we send a spy there then the spy is assassinated then we fire the guy who lets it out that the guy assassinated was a spy.

Isnt politics fun? This is what these idiots are doing with our hard earned tax dollars before they fuck up the economy and fire us all. Abusive manipulation of freedom at its finest. Its quite obvious a job in politics is clearly just playing with the mechanics of the world like toys and calling everyone else irresponsible or unmotivated.

--------------------
:kingcrankey: I did not say to edit my signature soulidarity! Now forever I will never remember what I said about understanding the secrets of the universe by paying attention to subtleties!

:facepalm: I'm never giving you the password again. Jerk

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | Next > | Last >

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order