Home | Community | Message Board

Azarius
Please support our sponsors.

General Interest >> Money Matters

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlinefatal222316
Alive
Male User Gallery

Loc: FL Flag
Using tax Id to start new line of credit and financial history
    #25060295 - 03/13/18 12:51 PM (6 months, 3 days ago)

Not sure if this is true but I heard you could  start a business in your name as your name, then use your tax ID once credit is established to use in social security portions of forms to start new credit lines and or financial history with your name. I understand you would have no credit at first but you could start over financially is this plausible.

--------------------
"Who says upright Ape's should know the secrets of the Universe"--Terrance McKenna

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleAhab McBathsalts
Dank Nihilist
Other User Gallery Arcade Champion: Blackjack

Loc: 2 International Flag
Re: Using tax Id to start new line of credit and financial history [Re: fatal222316]
    #25060587 - 03/13/18 03:34 PM (6 months, 3 days ago)

Like a proprietorship?

Generally businesses are proprietorships like 'Dave's Plumbing', corporations like 'Amazon' or partnerships like 'Dave, Burns & Stevens LLC'.

I'm not sure I understand what is your intent or goal. You can definantely start a small business in your own name to establish credit.

--------------------
"Nobody exists on purpose. Nobody belongs anywhere. Everybody's going to die."

Offlinefatal222316
Alive
Male User Gallery

Re: Using tax Id to start new line of credit and financial history [Re: Ahab McBathsalts]
    #25062358 - 03/14/18 11:42 AM (6 months, 2 days ago)

Right exactly say you have bad credit or claimed bankruptcy maybe this would be a easy way around

--------------------
"Who says upright Ape's should know the secrets of the Universe"--Terrance McKenna

InvisibleAhab McBathsalts
Dank Nihilist
Other User Gallery Arcade Champion: Blackjack

Loc: 2 International Flag
Re: Using tax Id to start new line of credit and financial history [Re: fatal222316]
    #25062999 - 03/14/18 03:31 PM (6 months, 2 days ago)

Anyone lending money to the proprietorship is actually just lending money to the individual, so i'm not sure it would help you out much.

A profitable business would allow you to run more expenses through your company or personal credit cards and would help rebuild credit faster, but running a successful business isn't exactly an easy thing to do. Especially if you have declared bankruptcy in the past.

--------------------
"Nobody exists on purpose. Nobody belongs anywhere. Everybody's going to die."

OnlineBrian Jones
Club 27
Male

Loc: attending SnakeChurch
    #25074778 - 03/19/18 07:04 AM (5 months, 28 days ago)

A LLC might do the trick. I have a friend who has a drug felony on his record. He formed a LLC and put his vehicles as property of the corporation, so if the police run his plates they don't see his record.

--------------------
"The Rolling Stones will break up over Brian Jones' dead body"    John Lennon

Burn Me Up I'm a Cigarrette.

I Hate Music (There Are Too Many Notes)

Offlinefatal222316
Alive
Male User Gallery

Re: Using tax Id to start new line of credit and financial history [Re: Brian Jones]
    #25081732 - 03/22/18 09:21 AM (5 months, 25 days ago)

Right that was what I was thinking no credit link to the individual start with no credit and work up nothing in your name. I was talking to a guy who runs book he was telling me about this and it’s legal. He said make the company name your name and put the tax ID as your SS I know you would be starting out with no credit but might. Be a good way to circumvent your credit and work on it while having money available just don’t know how you would be taxed at the end of the year.

--------------------

Jump to top. Pages: 1

General Interest >> Money Matters

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Lana, geokills, Asante, automan
282 topic views. 0 members, 0 guests and 0 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Toggle Favorite | Print Topic | Stats ]
Search this thread:
MushroomCube.com
Please support our sponsors.

Copyright 1997-2018 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.028 seconds spending 0.004 seconds on 17 queries.