Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineShroomFan
nn dmt

Death off shrooms
    #2505915 - 04/01/04 04:42 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

Last night me and my buddy decided to pick up a half ounce for us. It was my last night before I went back home (I was visiting him for his 18th birthday). We were so syked to have these because the guy said they were homegrown and he just picked them the day before. We got back to his house which is located by these beautiful falls which I thought would be premo to look at while trippin. We both ingested a full quarter (note this was the most we have ever had). We decided to play some video games until they started to kick in, but surprisingly after 20-30 mins we started having full blow CEV and mild OEV. We just looked at each other and laughed thinking this is going to be great. Right after that he got a call from his gf which I dont necessarily like cuz she treats him like shit. I find out shes coming over and im a little upset because its supposed to be "guys night out." Well she gets there and im just staring at his ceiling she asks us what we are doing and we try not to laugh when we look at each other, and in unison say nothing. They went into another room and I start hearing them arguing over some dumb shit. Ic ant make out the words because they are muffled through the wall plus everything has started to slow down at this point. 1 hour into my trip and theres people yelling AHHH how terrible. I went outside his on his patio which has a steep cliff that drops into the falls 100 feet out. The sky was beautifu; and the clouds were breathing with me. I felt as though the moon knew I was shrooming and I jsut smiled at it. He came out but I didnt even remember them arguing. He looked at me and said that he lost her. I talked to him about it and he said that she cheated on him because she wanted him to change but wouldnt. I tried to console him but he just stared over the patio as I talked to him..no reaction whatsoever..his pupils were HUGE and I was concerned for his mental well-being. He just turned his head looked at me and said..Ill be back..and when I come back Ill be that person people want me to be...then he fucking jumped off the patio..I reached for him and only felt his shoe touch the tips of my fingers..It was too late. I saw him hit the rocks..I cried like I never have before(ok sorry im only lying I cant continue writing anymore its too terrible...happy april fools)

--------------------
Fellow Shroomerites, if you Love expressing yourself with a dope tee shirt feast your 3rd eye on www.facebook.com/vicereversa
∞ Conscious Clothing for Conscious Minds ∞ Wear a tee , open a mind
Each shirt is spawned to Arouse Awareness <> We believe in Sustainability & Giving back <> Do you know of a community project or persons in need you feel deserves attention? - Tell us on our page And we just might pick the story > develop a tee > and donate the proceeds to that cause. ∞♥∞ Unget it, VICE REVERSA

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineEschalt
främling
 User Gallery

Re: Death off shrooms [Re: ShroomFan]
    #2505973 - 04/01/04 05:03 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

hey, good one man...

seriously though g/fs are no joke they are very mind-boggling. but did that trip happen at all or did u make it all up?

OfflineShroomFan
nn dmt

Re: Death off shrooms [Re: Eschalt]
    #2505980 - 04/01/04 05:05 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

made it all up..actually only tripped once been reading on it for 5 mos will grow over summer..first trip very mild 1.75g.

--------------------
Fellow Shroomerites, if you Love expressing yourself with a dope tee shirt feast your 3rd eye on www.facebook.com/vicereversa
∞ Conscious Clothing for Conscious Minds ∞ Wear a tee , open a mind
Each shirt is spawned to Arouse Awareness <> We believe in Sustainability & Giving back <> Do you know of a community project or persons in need you feel deserves attention? - Tell us on our page And we just might pick the story > develop a tee > and donate the proceeds to that cause. ∞♥∞ Unget it, VICE REVERSA

OfflineHowardo
Male User Gallery

Loc: No left turn unstoned
    #2507717 - 04/01/04 07:35 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

lol sounds like gubment propaganda t'me. send that story to the dea so they can exploit it.

-howardo

Offlinemanna_man
High onlife.....andcrack

Loc: Vancouver
    #2507758 - 04/01/04 07:50 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

you sunuvabitch :noway:

--------------------
This post is protected under copyrite law.All above content is strictly the property of ?manna_man.Any infringement of copyright property is strictly prohibited.Any violators will be stretched, shot, and then vaporized into a state of anti-matter, where they will cease to exist.

Offlinewhiterabbit13
I'm late

Loc: Down the rabbit hole
    #2507778 - 04/01/04 08:00 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

HAHA, thats a good one. I was believing because girls are evil and make guys do that stuff.

--------------------

Offlineiloveraving
Fighting themachine...

Loc: ..long road ahead..
Re: Death off shrooms [Re: whiterabbit13]
    #2507784 - 04/01/04 08:04 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

Wow, you should write for the government.  :crazy:

--------------------
Daisy Wedding Favors

Offlinedjd586
Underpants Gnome

#2510365 - 04/01/04 10:11 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

I knew right away from the title of the post it was a joke... I was prepared for post like this today.... ah shit, I'm just full of shit... yeah you got me too! You bastard!

--------------------

Phase 1... collect underpants... phase 2...??? ... Phase 3 - PROFIT!

InvisibleLocus
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: ny/europe/other
Re: Death off shrooms [Re: djd586]
    #2510510 - 04/01/04 10:15 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

haha, i looked at the bottom right away :smile:

--------------------

The important thing is not to stop questioning. Curiosity has its own reason for existing. One cannot help but be in awe when he contemplates the mysteries of eternity, of life, of the marvelous structure of reality. It is enough if one tries merely to comprehend a little of this mystery every day. Never lose a holy curiosity. ~ Albert Einstein
"Fear is the great barrier to human growth." ~ Dr. Robert Monroe

~~~*Dosis sola facit venenum*~~~

*Check my profile to listen to my music* :smile:

Offlinedaba
Stranger
 User Gallery

#2510675 - 04/01/04 10:21 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

HEY FUCK YOU MAN :lol:

--------------------
Fold for The Shroomery!

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience