Home | Community | Message Board

MRCA Tyroler Gluckspilze
Please support our sponsors.

General Interest >> Political Discussion

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Jump to first unread post. Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | Next > | Last >
InvisibleEnlilM
OTD God-King
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Teresa May takes Russia to task over chemical weapon attack on British soil [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03] * 2
    #25059248 - 03/12/18 08:48 PM (2 years, 4 months ago)

Top notch denial there, bro.  If there's no evidence, you say it's not Russia because there's no evidence.  If there is evidence, you say it's not Russia because Russia wouldn't have left evidence of their involvement.

--------------------
Censoring opposing views since 2014.

Ask an Attorney

Fuck the Amish

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlinesweeper54
Male User Gallery

Re: Teresa May takes Russia to task over chemical weapon attack on British soil [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03]
    #25059262 - 03/12/18 08:56 PM (2 years, 4 months ago)

He signed his name to the hack into our election and Europe's. He doesn't care especially with the 'True Believers' like you who will never admit they're wrong.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2018/03/06/traitors-will-kick-bucket-vladimir-putin-swore-revenge-poisoned/l

Not content with pitting R vs L here, he's going to pit NATO against the US with his murders because he knows liddle dick will never join in an Article 5 violation by a NATO member against Putin.

Edited by sweeper54 (03/12/18 09:04 PM)

OfflineFalcon91Wolvrn03
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: California, US Flag
Re: Teresa May takes Russia to task over chemical weapon attack on British soil [Re: Enlil]
    #25059358 - 03/12/18 09:56 PM (2 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Enlil said:
Top notch denial there, bro.  If there's no evidence, you say it's not Russia because there's no evidence.

Correct.

Quote:

Enlil said:
If there is evidence, you say it's not Russia because Russia wouldn't have left evidence of their involvement.

Incorrect.

I am saying Russia wouldn't leave an obvious trail pointing back to themselves.  More likely, someone else left an obvious trail pointing back to Russia.

How about that bridge of mine?  It's still for sale.

--------------------
I am in a minority on the shroomery, as I frequently defend the opposing side when they have a point about something or when my side make believes something about them.  People here get very confused by that and think it means I prefer the other side.

InvisibleEnlilM
OTD God-King
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Teresa May takes Russia to task over chemical weapon attack on British soil [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03] * 3
    #25059359 - 03/12/18 09:57 PM (2 years, 4 months ago)

Real life isn't a Jack Ryan story, bro.  Russia had reason to want him dead.  They were attacked by a Russian made weapon that very few people have.  Russia has a history of assassinating people on foreign soil with poisons.  This isn't rocket science.

--------------------

Ask an Attorney

Fuck the Amish

OfflineFalcon91Wolvrn03
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Teresa May takes Russia to task over chemical weapon attack on British soil [Re: Enlil]
    #25059389 - 03/12/18 10:15 PM (2 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Enlil said:
Real life isn't a Jack Ryan story, bro.  Russia had reason to want him dead.  They were attacked by a Russian made weapon that very few people have.  Russia has a history of assassinating people on foreign soil with poisons.  This isn't rocket science.

Why do you think they would kill him in a way that points back to themselves right before the Russian elections?

PS - they have a history of being accused of assassinating people on foreign soil with poisons.  British investigators have found no foul play in those instances, only British politicians.

As I said before, "It might be Russia, but it certainly might not be."

I find your "guilty until proven innocent" attitude odd for a lawyer.

--------------------
I am in a minority on the shroomery, as I frequently defend the opposing side when they have a point about something or when my side make believes something about them.  People here get very confused by that and think it means I prefer the other side.

InvisibleEnlilM
OTD God-King
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Teresa May takes Russia to task over chemical weapon attack on British soil [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03]
    #25059421 - 03/12/18 10:36 PM (2 years, 4 months ago)

It's not a guilty until proven innocent.  I haven't identified any person as a suspect.  I am simply saying that there's evidence that Russia was involved. 

No foul play when a person is shot with a ricin poisoned pellet from a modified umbrella?  No foul play when a person drinks radioactive tea?  Thallium poisoning?  That seems like pretty foul play to me, but I guess everyone has their own idea of what constitutes a foul.

--------------------

Ask an Attorney

Fuck the Amish

Onlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

Loc: Maryland/DC Burbs
    #25059427 - 03/12/18 10:44 PM (2 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:
Quote:

Enlil said:

Why do you think they would kill him in a way that points back to themselves right before the Russian elections?

Because Russian culture is fucked up. They like leaders that kill perceived traitors. I'm sure Putin befits from this kind of controversy.

--------------------
I am a violent pusher of the neo-marxist SJW agenda to destroy society.

OfflineFalcon91Wolvrn03
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #25059452 - 03/12/18 11:01 PM (2 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Enlil said:
No foul play when a person is shot with a ricin poisoned pellet from a modified umbrella?  No foul play when a person drinks radioactive tea?  Thallium poisoning?  That seems like pretty foul play to me, but I guess everyone has their own idea of what constitutes a foul.

Sorry, I meant they found no foul play against Russia.

--------------------

OfflineFalcon91Wolvrn03
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Teresa May takes Russia to task over chemical weapon attack on British soil [Re: koods]
    #25059457 - 03/12/18 11:02 PM (2 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

koods said:
They like leaders that kill perceived traitors. I'm sure Putin befits from this kind of controversy.

We like our 'tough guy' Presidents as much as anyone, don't we?

--------------------

OfflineFalcon91Wolvrn03
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #25059465 - 03/12/18 11:05 PM (2 years, 4 months ago)

...and again, I'm not denying it was Russia.  The treason this guy was found guilty of is worthy of death in most countries.

I'm just saying nothing has been proven.

--------------------

Onlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

Loc: Maryland/DC Burbs
    #25059476 - 03/12/18 11:12 PM (2 years, 4 months ago)

--------------------
I am a violent pusher of the neo-marxist SJW agenda to destroy society.

OfflineFalcon91Wolvrn03
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Teresa May takes Russia to task over chemical weapon attack on British soil [Re: koods]
    #25059484 - 03/12/18 11:16 PM (2 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

koods said:
Secretary of State Rex Tillerson on Monday slammed Russia over an alleged nerve agent attack in Britain — going further than the White House in directly calling out the Kremlin as “an irresponsible force of instability in the world.”

Tillerson said the attack was a “really egregious act.” At that point, the secretary said it was not clear whether the Russian government itself was behind the attack or whether it was a non-state actor. It was “almost beyond comprehension” that a state actor would take such a step given that it could potentially harm many people, Tillerson said.

But in a statement issued later in the day, Tillerson said the United States has “full confidence” in the British assessment that Russia was “likely responsible.”

--------------------

Invisibleohcrapitsnico
The Other One
Male User Gallery

Loc: Houston
Re: Teresa May takes Russia to task over chemical weapon attack on British soil [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03] * 1
    #25059557 - 03/13/18 12:37 AM (2 years, 4 months ago)

Putin knows how obvious these assassinations appear to be his doing and that’s the point. He is projecting his power not only to potential double agents and spies but to the West. It is highly unlikely the UK will exert any real consequences on Russia and that’s why he can do this. He did it before in a very public fashion with Litvinenko and now he’s doing it again. Only murderous thugs carry out such brazen attacks just like Kim Jong Un killed his brother with a nerve agent in an international airport.

OfflineFalcon91Wolvrn03
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Teresa May takes Russia to task over chemical weapon attack on British soil [Re: ohcrapitsnico]
    #25059575 - 03/13/18 01:04 AM (2 years, 4 months ago)

Maybe.  :shrug:

That's one of many possibilities.

--------------------

Offlinesweeper54
Male User Gallery

Re: Teresa May takes Russia to task over chemical weapon attack on British soil [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03] * 1
    #25059765 - 03/13/18 05:21 AM (2 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:

Fal's right, It Could be a 400 pounder sitting on his bed, living in his mother's basement, mixing this stuff up.

Denial, the last defense of people who can't face reality.

OfflineThe Ecstatic
Chilldog Extraordinaire

Loc: 'Merica Flag
    #25059845 - 03/13/18 06:19 AM (2 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

koods said:
This is what a real leader...

Theresa May is a fucking piece of shit ghoul. I hope she died in her sleep last night.

--------------------

Invisiblerelic
of a bygone era
Male

Loc: the right coast
    #25059898 - 03/13/18 06:48 AM (2 years, 4 months ago)

OfflinePsilynut2
Stranger
Re: Teresa May takes Russia to task over chemical weapon attack on British soil [Re: relic]
    #25059947 - 03/13/18 07:31 AM (2 years, 4 months ago)

If the Russians don’t like their govt assasinating people and destabilizing the world I’m sure they can vote  for one of the many choices they have in the upcoming election and put a stop to it ,  it’s a free country right?

--------------------

OfflineFalcon91Wolvrn03
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Teresa May takes Russia to task over chemical weapon attack on British soil [Re: sweeper54]
    #25060347 - 03/13/18 11:28 AM (2 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

sweeper54 said:
Quote:

Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:

Fal's right, It Could be a 400 pounder sitting on his bed, living in his mother's basement, mixing this stuff up.

That's probably the most retarded alternative theory I've ever heard.  There are many far more intelligent alternative theories out there.

Regardless, as I've said before, "the treason this guy was found guilty of is worthy of death in most countries."

Quote:

sweeper54 said:
Denial, the last defense of people who can't face reality.

I haven't denied anything; in fact I even said "I'm not denying it was Russia."

It's you who's insisting we play make believe together and pretend we know for a fact it was Putin.

--------------------

OfflineFalcon91Wolvrn03
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Teresa May takes Russia to task over chemical weapon attack on British soil [Re: Psilynut2]
    #25060361 - 03/13/18 11:36 AM (2 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Psilynut2 said:
If the Russians don’t like their govt assasinating people and destabilizing the world I’m sure they can vote  for one of the many choices they have in the upcoming election and put a stop to it ,  it’s a free country right?

Very true, it is a free country now.  And yes, they do have a large number of choices.

And unlike America, where a candidate can win with only 10% of the votes (if a lot of people are running), Russia requires a candidate to get 50% of the vote or there will be a follow up round of voting.

--------------------

Jump to top. Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | Next > | Last >

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

General Interest >> Political Discussion