Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | < Back | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | Next > | Last >
OfflineFalcon91Wolvrn03
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: California, US Flag
Re: Teresa May takes Russia to task over chemical weapon attack on British soil [Re: Enlil]
    #26993730 - 10/19/20 09:45 PM (3 years, 5 months ago)

What got factored in that overturned the original findings?

--------------------
I am in a minority on the shroomery, as I frequently defend the opposing side when they have a point about something or when my side make believes something about them.  I also attack my side if I think they're wrong.  People here get very confused by that and think it means I prefer the other side.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleEnlilMDiscord
OTD God-King
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Uncanny Valley
Re: Teresa May takes Russia to task over chemical weapon attack on British soil [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03] * 2
    #26993735 - 10/19/20 09:47 PM (3 years, 5 months ago)

Evidence.  The "original findings" are exactly the same as the "findings."  In other words, they never changed nor "overturned."  You just don't like their findings.  Some people within the organization don't like their findings.  Boo fucking hoo. The organization was tasked with using all available information to come to a conclusion. That some people disagree is wholly irrelevant.  Unanimity of opinion is very rare.

--------------------
Censoring opposing views since 2014.

Ask an Attorney

Fuck the Amish

OfflineFalcon91Wolvrn03
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Teresa May takes Russia to task over chemical weapon attack on British soil [Re: Enlil]
    #26993834 - 10/19/20 11:33 PM (3 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Enlil said:
Evidence.  The "original findings" are exactly the same as the "findings."  In other words, they never changed nor "overturned."

No.  A significant deal of evidence was removed entirely.  Like the fact that the chlorine they found was in such trace amounts that it could have come from chlorine based bleach.  Like the fact that the people in the videos being treated for a chemical attack didn't show symptoms of a chemical attack per a team of experts that were hired to look at it.  Like the fact that an entire engineering report was removed that showed the condition of the cylinders wasn't consistent with them having been dropped from the air.  Like the fact that the initial team wasn't allowed a say in the final report.

Don't forget John Bolton had Jose Bustani removed in 2002 for trying to bring Iraq into the OPCW, which would have made it difficult for an invasion.  The US threatened to remove funding to the OPCW if they didn't get rid of Bustani.  Though they did get rid of him, it was later ruled illegal.  That's the kind of organization the OPCW is.

Quote:

Enlil said:
The organization was tasked with using all available information to come to a conclusion. That some people disagree is wholly irrelevant.  Unanimity of opinion is very rare.

The emails showed available evidence was removed entirely because it cast too many doubts on the report's final conclusion.

--------------------
I am in a minority on the shroomery, as I frequently defend the opposing side when they have a point about something or when my side make believes something about them.  I also attack my side if I think they're wrong.  People here get very confused by that and think it means I prefer the other side.

OfflineStable Genius
Radicalised
 User Gallery

Loc: Wide Bay Orstralia
Re: Teresa May takes Russia to task over chemical weapon attack on British soil [Re: DonJuan7]
    #26993964 - 10/20/20 05:05 AM (3 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

DonJuan7 said:
Quote:

Stable Genius said:
Navalny poisoned by nerve agent, chemical weapons watchdog confirms

From  the OPCW report-

Quote:

The results of the analysis by the OPCW designated laboratories of biomedical samples collected by the OPCW team and shared with the Federal Republic of Germany confirm that the biomarkers of the cholinesterase inhibitor found in Mr Navalny’s blood and urine samples have similar structural characteristics as the toxic chemicals belonging to schedules 1.A.14 and 1.A.15 that were added to the Annex on Chemicals to the Convention during the Twenty-Fourth Session of the Conference of the States Parties in November 2019. This cholinesterase inhibitor is not listed in the Annex on Chemicals to the Convention.

Let me explain this propaganda to people who do not understand how US propagana works. First off who owns the OPCW? The dues paying USA and we have seen how they suppress and fire those who do not give the correct conclusion. Thanks for posting this link because it show that even Politico is a propaganda outlet. The short article states a headline a fact and declares a chemical weapon attack in its headline and body but then you read the report and see it in no way confirms what the headline and article states.

But also people need to learn to read because the report both states that they did not find any Novichok. They found "have similar structural characteristics as the toxic chemicals" SIMILAR, so it is SIMILAR. Do you understand this yet? By they way how common are Cholinesterase inhibitors?

They are easily obtained -

https://www.medicinenet.com/cholinesterase_inhibitors/article.htm#what_are_the_side_effects_of_cholinterase_inhibitors

Quote:

What are the uses for cholinesterase inhibitors?

Doctors prescribe cholinesterase inhibitors to individuals with dementia caused by Alzheimer’s disease and dementia.

Doctors also prescribe them to individuals to treat Lewy Body dementia, Parkinson's disease, glaucoma, myasthenia gravis, and schizophrenia.

Some cholinesterase inhibitors are used as antidotes. Some can treat mild to moderate Alzheimer's disease, for example, rivastigmine (Exelon, Razadyne), while donepezil (Aricept) is approved to treat all stages, from mild Alzheimer's to severe Alzheimer's disease.

In case anyone does not yet understand it, the Houla massacre liars, the Douma chemical weapons fabricationing lying propaganda tool the OPCW is a propaganda tool of the USA which controls its composition and results. From the Gulf of Tonkin, to Weapons of Mass Destruction to Houla massacre lie to Novichok the naive and uninformed need to understand that nearly everything concerning war and propaganda the USA says in relations to countries it is actively attacking, is a lie. Whether it is Panama, or Vietnam, Iraq, Russia or Syria it is like after lie, after lie.

Here is a news source more attuned to reality than ABC, NBC, CBS, CNN, FOX when it comes to US imperialism, economic warfare and militarism-

http://wwww.southfront.org

Quote:

DonJuan7 said:
Quote:

Stable Genius said:
Navalny poisoned by nerve agent, chemical weapons watchdog confirms

From  the OPCW report-

Quote:

The results of the analysis by the OPCW designated laboratories of biomedical samples collected by the OPCW team and shared with the Federal Republic of Germany confirm that the biomarkers of the cholinesterase inhibitor found in Mr Navalny’s blood and urine samples have similar structural characteristics as the toxic chemicals belonging to schedules 1.A.14 and 1.A.15 that were added to the Annex on Chemicals to the Convention during the Twenty-Fourth Session of the Conference of the States Parties in November 2019. This cholinesterase inhibitor is not listed in the Annex on Chemicals to the Convention.

Let me explain this propaganda to people who do not understand how US propagana works. First off who owns the OPCW? The dues paying USA and we have seen how they suppress and fire those who do not give the correct conclusion. Thanks for posting this link because it show that even Politico is a propaganda outlet. The short article states a headline a fact and declares a chemical weapon attack in its headline and body but then you read the report and see it in no way confirms what the headline and article states.

But also people need to learn to read because the report both states that they did not find any Novichok. They found "have similar structural characteristics as the toxic chemicals" SIMILAR, so it is SIMILAR. Do you understand this yet? By they way how common are Cholinesterase inhibitors?

They are easily obtained -

https://www.medicinenet.com/cholinesterase_inhibitors/article.htm#what_are_the_side_effects_of_cholinterase_inhibitors

Quote:

What are the uses for cholinesterase inhibitors?

Doctors prescribe cholinesterase inhibitors to individuals with dementia caused by Alzheimer’s disease and dementia.

Doctors also prescribe them to individuals to treat Lewy Body dementia, Parkinson's disease, glaucoma, myasthenia gravis, and schizophrenia.

Some cholinesterase inhibitors are used as antidotes. Some can treat mild to moderate Alzheimer's disease, for example, rivastigmine (Exelon, Razadyne), while donepezil (Aricept) is approved to treat all stages, from mild Alzheimer's to severe Alzheimer's disease.

In case anyone does not yet understand it, the Houla massacre liars, the Douma chemical weapons fabricationing lying propaganda tool the OPCW is a propaganda tool of the USA which controls its composition and results. From the Gulf of Tonkin, to Weapons of Mass Destruction to Houla massacre lie to Novichok the naive and uninformed need to understand that nearly everything concerning war and propaganda the USA says in relations to countries it is actively attacking, is a lie. Whether it is Panama, or Vietnam, Iraq, Russia or Syria it is like after lie, after lie.

Here is a news source more attuned to reality than ABC, NBC, CBS, CNN, FOX when it comes to US imperialism, economic warfare and militarism-

http://wwww.southfront.org

Yeah well I wonder who pushed the EU to sanction Russia over this then if it's all bullshit?
Angela Merkel is a trained chemist and isn't buying Russia's story.

https://www.sciencemag.org/news/2020/09/how-german-military-scientists-likely-identified-nerve-agent-used-attack-alexei-navalny

OfflineStable Genius
Radicalised
 User Gallery

Re: Teresa May takes Russia to task over chemical weapon attack on British soil [Re: Stable Genius]
    #26993970 - 10/20/20 05:21 AM (3 years, 5 months ago)

InvisibleEnlilMDiscord
OTD God-King
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Teresa May takes Russia to task over chemical weapon attack on British soil [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03]
    #26994058 - 10/20/20 07:35 AM (3 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:

The emails showed available evidence was removed entirely because it cast too many doubts on the report's final conclusion.

Removed from existence?  Or removed from the report?  If it was removed from existence, that's a cover-up.  If it was simply removed from the report, that's meaningless.  The fact that something isn't mentioned in the report doesn't mean it wasn't considered.

--------------------

Ask an Attorney

Fuck the Amish

OfflineFalcon91Wolvrn03
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Teresa May takes Russia to task over chemical weapon attack on British soil [Re: Stable Genius]
    #26994337 - 10/20/20 11:08 AM (3 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Stable Genius said:
The Institute of Pharmacology and Toxicology of the Bundeswehr in Munich told Russia this is what's happenin'

https://112.international/politics/bundeswehr-refuses-to-provide-russia-with-results-of-navalnys-analyzes-54529.html
Quote:

The Bundeswehr Institute of Pharmacology and Toxicology in Munich has refused to provide Russia with details of the results of the tests of Alexei Navalny's samples

https://novayagazeta.ru/news/2020/09/07/164135-bundesver-ne-mozhet-raskryvat-podrobnosti-o-rezultatah-analizov-navalnogo-iz-za-sekretnosti?utm_source=yxnews&utm_medium=desktop&utm_referrer=https%3A%2F%2Fyandex.ru%2Fnews
Quote:

The Institute of Pharmacology and Toxicology of the Bundeswehr in Munich, which found traces of a poisonous substance from the group "Novice" in samples of biomaterials Alexei Navalny, can not transmit information about the research to a third party for reasons of secrecy.

I added quotes from your articles.  You don't find that suspicious?

--------------------

OfflineFalcon91Wolvrn03
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #26994347 - 10/20/20 11:13 AM (3 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Enlil said:
Removed from existence?  Or removed from the report?  If it was removed from existence, that's a cover-up.  If it was simply removed from the report, that's meaningless.  The fact that something isn't mentioned in the report doesn't mean it wasn't considered.

It was effectively removed from existence, until Wikileaks released the information, including an email that said this:
Quote:

Please get this document out of DRA [Documents Registry Archive]... And please remove all traces, if any, of its delivery/storage/whatever in DRA.

Now it's a scandal.

--------------------

InvisibleEnlilMDiscord
OTD God-King
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Teresa May takes Russia to task over chemical weapon attack on British soil [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03]
    #26994450 - 10/20/20 12:09 PM (3 years, 5 months ago)

Sounds like a nothing burger to me.

--------------------

Ask an Attorney

Fuck the Amish

Offlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

Loc: Maryland/DC Burbs
    #26994517 - 10/20/20 12:50 PM (3 years, 5 months ago)

Could be fake news or even a hoax the likes of which the world has never seen

--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

OfflineFalcon91Wolvrn03
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Teresa May takes Russia to task over chemical weapon attack on British soil [Re: koods]
    #26994521 - 10/20/20 12:52 PM (3 years, 5 months ago)

Oh we've seen it before.  Did you already forget Iraq WMDs?

--------------------

InvisibleEnlilMDiscord
OTD God-King
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #26994525 - 10/20/20 12:58 PM (3 years, 5 months ago)

The difference is that WMDs were actually found in Iraq.

--------------------

Ask an Attorney

Fuck the Amish

OfflineFalcon91Wolvrn03
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #26994547 - 10/20/20 01:06 PM (3 years, 5 months ago)

You should tell that to Bush:

--------------------

InvisibleEnlilMDiscord
OTD God-King
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #26994548 - 10/20/20 01:07 PM (3 years, 5 months ago)

When would I have an opportunity to converse with Bush?  If I did, why would that topic come up in conversation?

--------------------

Ask an Attorney

Fuck the Amish

OfflineStable Genius
Radicalised
 User Gallery

#26994678 - 10/20/20 02:15 PM (3 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:

Yes I think it is suspicious and it's also an effective way to maintain some leverage.

Offlineqman
Stranger

Re: Teresa May takes Russia to task over chemical weapon attack on British soil [Re: Enlil] * 1
    #26995406 - 10/20/20 08:59 PM (3 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Enlil said:
The difference is that WMDs were actually found in Iraq.

Squirt guns don't count.

InvisibleEnlilMDiscord
OTD God-King
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Teresa May takes Russia to task over chemical weapon attack on British soil [Re: qman]
    #26995410 - 10/20/20 09:00 PM (3 years, 5 months ago)

No, they don't.

--------------------

Ask an Attorney

Fuck the Amish

Offlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

Loc: Maryland/DC Burbs
    #26995458 - 10/20/20 09:44 PM (3 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Stable Genius said:
Quote:

Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:

Yes I think it is suspicious and it's also an effective way to maintain some leverage.

I also don’t think Germany owes Russia an explanation. This isn’t a trial.

--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

OfflineFalcon91Wolvrn03
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Teresa May takes Russia to task over chemical weapon attack on British soil [Re: koods]
    #26995510 - 10/20/20 10:27 PM (3 years, 5 months ago)

You think countries should be allowed to fabricate stories to their liking without backing them up?

--------------------

OfflineDonJuan7
Stranger
Re: Teresa May takes Russia to task over chemical weapon attack on British soil [Re: Enlil] * 1
    #26995829 - 10/21/20 07:03 AM (3 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Enlil said:
Southfront is a Russian conspiracy nutter site, dude.

Southfront has daily updates and analysis. Their reports are geared toward counteracting the never ending stream of pro US imperialist propaganda and economic and military acts of aggression against Syria, Yemen, Russia and other countries. If you, or anyone is a proponent of US imperialism and militarist aggression then no amount of reality based information can change your opinion.

The invented propaganda about lies of bounties in Afghanistan being paid by Russia and the propaganda about the attack on the US ambassador to South African are but two examples of the stream of capitalist and US military propaganda against Russia made for barraging the naive and political partisans in the USA who eat the fiction raw.

The USA has been attacking Russia since 1917 and it seemingly will never stop. First the US empire said it was about economics and democracy, now it is about open capitalist-imperialist conflict and the main aggressor is clearly the USA which respects no boundaries or resistance to its empire.

For others who read this though http://www.southfront.com is an invaluable source of information, and no that is not a blanket co-sign of everything on the site.

Edited by DonJuan7 (10/21/20 10:16 AM)

Jump to top Pages: < First | < Back | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | Next > | Last >

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale