Home | Community | Message Board

World Seed Supply
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder, Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | < Back | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | Next > | Last >
OfflineFalcon91Wolvrn03
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: California, US Flag
Re: Teresa May takes Russia to task over chemical weapon attack on British soil [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03]
    #26354791 - 11/30/19 11:19 PM (4 years, 4 months ago)

--------------------
I am in a minority on the shroomery, as I frequently defend the opposing side when they have a point about something or when my side make believes something about them.  I also attack my side if I think they're wrong.  People here get very confused by that and think it means I prefer the other side.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineStable Genius
Radicalised
 User Gallery

Loc: Wide Bay Orstralia
Re: Teresa May takes Russia to task over chemical weapon attack on British soil [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03]
    #26354796 - 11/30/19 11:26 PM (4 years, 4 months ago)

The comments from the gallery? That's all I see?

No info in the records, hmmmm I'd call red herring on that point.

Those 2 weren't tourists they were GRU, Bellingcat established that by the looks.

OfflineFalcon91Wolvrn03
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Teresa May takes Russia to task over chemical weapon attack on British soil [Re: Stable Genius]
    #26354802 - 11/30/19 11:31 PM (4 years, 4 months ago)

No, the order of the pictures.  Chepiga is out of chronological order for some reason.  And Anatoliy Chepiga might not even be a hero of Russia.  I could only find Yuri Chepiga.  I'll check out a Russian site, as that should contain more information, including photos and I'll post a link.

--------------------
I am in a minority on the shroomery, as I frequently defend the opposing side when they have a point about something or when my side make believes something about them.  I also attack my side if I think they're wrong.  People here get very confused by that and think it means I prefer the other side.

OfflineFalcon91Wolvrn03
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #26354808 - 11/30/19 11:38 PM (4 years, 4 months ago)

Here's the only Chepiga I found on the Russian Wikipedia site.

The link includes a Google translation.  That's definitely not the guy.

--------------------

OfflineFalcon91Wolvrn03
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #26354812 - 11/30/19 11:47 PM (4 years, 4 months ago)

It turns out Anatoly Chepiga is on the Russian Wikipedia site, but not as a Hero of the Soviet Union (which is what I originally searched under):

Anatoly Chepiga

The link above shows the Google Russian to English translation.

--------------------

OfflineFalcon91Wolvrn03
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Teresa May takes Russia to task over chemical weapon attack on British soil [Re: Stable Genius]
    #26354847 - 12/01/19 12:28 AM (4 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Stable Genius said:
That's his argument?, that the light on the photo is different (even I can see the reflection of an open window in that pic as well as another one) and the dates of the awards photo's are out of order?... compared to that insanely high degree of exhaustive journalism?

:inbred:  I'm not sure I agree with him about that.

I just noticed that you did catch his picture being out of chronological order.  Apologies, I missed you saying that, but that seems very significant to me.

Regardless, I think the Wikipedia links clearly disproves Bellingcat claiming he was a Hero of Russia.

I guess "that insanely high degree of exhaustive journalism" wasn't very high at all, was it?  :shrug:

--------------------

OfflineFalcon91Wolvrn03
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #26354864 - 12/01/19 12:56 AM (4 years, 4 months ago)

By the way, I recently posted:  "Bellingcat is also a questionable source, as they are partially funded by the CIA and NATO, and support pro US Government positions.  Even Robert Parry and Craig Murray question their conclusions."

I also caught them fibbing here, so I haven't been very impressed with their results at all.

--------------------

OfflineStable Genius
Radicalised
 User Gallery

#26354882 - 12/01/19 01:46 AM (4 years, 4 months ago)

:saywhat:  ok

OfflineFalcon91Wolvrn03
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #26354902 - 12/01/19 02:08 AM (4 years, 4 months ago)

You're a good sport.  :thumbup:

Once you realize how much the US Government lies, you'll finally get out of the koods mode of believing everything you hear from them.

I guess some people would rather be wrong than admit they're wrong.  But that's clearly not you (and I hope not me).  :toast:

And you're not even wrong about this, you're just agreeing the proof isn't there yet.  I certainly don't know that it wasn't Russia, but the fact the Government pays Bellingcat to tell us what they want us to hear makes me a little more suspicious (plus the fact the British Government already blamed Russia before any sort of investigation was done).  :shrug:

--------------------

Offlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

Loc: Maryland/DC Burbs
    #26354911 - 12/01/19 02:26 AM (4 years, 4 months ago)

Funny how you are perfectly ready to discount an investigator based on who is paying them when you don’t like his findings, like when the CIA pays Bellingcat. But, when Donald Trump pays Rudy Guiliani you seem much less skeptical of a finding that benefits the paid customer.

--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

OfflineStable Genius
Radicalised
 User Gallery

Re: Teresa May takes Russia to task over chemical weapon attack on British soil [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03] * 1
    #26354945 - 12/01/19 03:59 AM (4 years, 4 months ago)

Gee I just try and keep up but thanks for saying that  :smile:  I've seen you acknowledge when someone is right many times so no problem there imo  :super:

If there is no debate then there's no point  :shrug:  the debate here is cool.

I like koods' posts, he keeps you busy  :toast:

OfflineFalcon91Wolvrn03
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #26355678 - 12/01/19 02:27 PM (4 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

koods said:
Funny how you are perfectly ready to discount an investigator based on who is paying them when you don’t like his findings, like when the CIA pays Bellingcat. But, when Donald Trump pays Rudy Guiliani you seem much less skeptical of a finding that benefits the paid customer.

Actually, I didn't say Bellingcat was wrong because they were being paid by the CIA.  I said they were wrong by providing evidence that Chepiga wasn't a Hero of Russia (and if have evidence that he is, please share it).

The reason I said they were being paid by the CIA was to explain why Bellingcat keeps being proven wrong in spite of the perception of an "insanely high degree of exhaustive journalism".

You gotta understand this about koods - he's the political forums reigning king of make believe, and that's really just a very polite way to say he lies his fucking ass off.

Notice how he completely ignored the evidence that I provided about Chepiga and hoped to confuse you for a sinlgle post.  Of course, I always call him out on his attempts at deception/lies, but he has no shame and just keeps on with the lies.

OfflineFalcon91Wolvrn03
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #26357976 - 12/02/19 09:01 PM (4 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:
Another member of the eight-member team sent to Douma from the Organisation for the Prohibition of Chemical Weapons (OPCW) just came forward alleging that evidence was suppressed and a new report was written by senior managers with assertions that contradicted the findings.  He is the second member of the Douma Fact-Finding Mission that alleged that scientific evidence was suppressed (I wrote about the first here).

The OPCW and Douma: Chemical Weapons Watchdog Accused of Evidence-Tampering by Its Own Inspectors

Uh oh.  Bellingcat just got caught fibbing again:

Narrative Managers Faceplant In Hilarious OPCW Scandal Spin Job

November 27, 2019
Caitlin Johnstone

Quote:

Imperialist propaganda firm Bellingcat has published a response to the ever-expanding OPCW scandal, and it’s got to be seen to be believed.

Before we begin I should highlight that Bellingcat is funded by the National Endowment for Democracy, which according to its own cofounder was set up to do overtly what the CIA had previously been doing covertly, namely orchestrating narrative management geared toward the elimination of governments which refuse to comply with US interests.

It's a very entertaining article about how bad Bellingcat is.

--------------------

Offlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

#26358021 - 12/02/19 09:40 PM (4 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Imperialist propaganda firm Bellingcat

Sounds like an unbiased source of information 🤦‍♂️

--------------------
NotSheekle said

OfflineFalcon91Wolvrn03
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Teresa May takes Russia to task over chemical weapon attack on British soil [Re: koods]
    #26358099 - 12/02/19 10:38 PM (4 years, 4 months ago)

Ignore the 'propaganda' and just read the substance, then you'll understand!  :cookiemonster:

And then we can have a logical debate!  Oh never mind, propaganda is the only part of ANY article you're capable of reading, and logic is something you avoid like the plague.

But prove me wrong and let's debate substance for a change...  :popcorn:

--------------------

Offlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

#26358117 - 12/02/19 10:53 PM (4 years, 4 months ago)

I’m not wasting my time reading agenda driven fake journalism. Look if you want to side with Bashar Assad, you have that right but I’m not interested in engaging with you on the opinion of some blogger.

--------------------
NotSheekle said

OfflineFalcon91Wolvrn03
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #26358129 - 12/02/19 11:00 PM (4 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:
...logic is something you avoid like the plague.

But prove me wrong and let's debate substance for a change...  :popcorn:

I knew it.

--------------------

OfflineFalcon91Wolvrn03
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Teresa May takes Russia to task over chemical weapon attack on British soil [Re: koods]
    #26358236 - 12/03/19 01:11 AM (4 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

koods said:
I’m not wasting my time reading agenda driven fake journalism. Look if you want to side with Bashar Assad, you have that right but I’m not interested in engaging with you on the opinion of some blogger.

I'll summarize for people who have more of an interest in facts than koods does:

After a second OPCW inpector came out and said they found no evidence of a chemical weapons attack in Douma, Bellingcat wrote an article that all of the mainstream news sources repeated without question.

Bellingcat said the OPCW report changed the wording in it's "final" report of 1 Mar 2019 from its "interim" report of 6 July 2018 as follows:

6 Jul 18:  "The team has sufficient evidence at this time to determine that chlorine, or another reactive chlorine containing chemical, was likely released from cylinders"
1 Mar 19:  "It is possible that the cylinders were the source of the substances containing reactive chlorine"

Therefore, Bellingcat argues that the OPCW is off the hook.

The problem is that Bellingcat failed to mention that the levels of chlorine found were just the same as those found in the natural environment.

:homerdoh3:

--------------------

Offlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

#26358763 - 12/03/19 09:30 AM (4 years, 4 months ago)

The fog of war. Such a bizarre soapbox to stand on trying to defend the honor of a mass murderer.

--------------------
NotSheekle said

OfflineFalcon91Wolvrn03
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #26358804 - 12/03/19 09:59 AM (4 years, 4 months ago)

Here we go again.  Koods things it's ok to lie if you lie about someone you don't like, like Assad or Trump.

--------------------

Edited by Falcon91Wolvrn03 (12/04/19 12:37 AM)

Jump to top Pages: < First | < Back | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | Next > | Last >

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder, Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order