Home | Community | Message Board

Myco Supply
Please support our sponsors.

Feedback and Administration >> Shroomery News Service

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Seeds Store Shop: Buy Cannabis Seeds, Buy CBD

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
InvisibleJonEveryman88
ಠ_ಠ
 User Gallery

Loc: Land of Maple Syrup Flag
Psychedelic mushrooms, stolen guns seized in Millcreek probe
    #25057894 - 03/12/18 10:27 AM (5 months, 3 days ago)

http://www.goerie.com/news/20180309/psychedelic-mushrooms-stolen-guns-seized-in-millcreek-probe

Quote:

Township police said an alert by federal authorities led to the search of a Taki Drive residence on Thursday.

Millcreek Township detectives said they found a large number of psychedelic mushrooms and 28 guns, some of which had been reported stolen, after federal investigators summoned them to a township residence on Thursday.

Mark A. Prindle, 23, remained in the Erie County Prison Friday on $175,000 bond following his arraignment Thursday afternoon by Millcreek Township District Judge Laurie Mikielski on charges of possession with intent to deliver, possession of a controlled substance, possession of drug paraphernalia and four felony counts of receiving stolen property.

Millcreek police filed the charges on Thursday following a search of Prindle’s residence in the 1500 block of Taki Drive. Investigators were summoned to the residence by officials with the U.S. Department of Homeland Security, who had an ongoing investigation and observed some things in the residence, police reported on Friday. Details on the federal investigation were not available.

Millcreek investigators obtained a search warrant for the residence and found a gallon bag containing suspected psilocybin mushrooms and a smaller bag containing suspected psilocybin, according to information in the affidavit of probable cause filed by Millcreek police Detective Cpl. Adam Hardner. Also found in the residence were two shotguns and two rifles that had been reported as stolen, according to the affidavit.

Hardner said Friday that the four long guns were among 28 firearms that investigators found in the residence. Investigators are still working to determine whether any of the other recovered guns were stolen, he said.

The four guns determined to be stolen were reported stolen out of Erie and Chautauqua County, Hardner said.

Tim Hahn can be reached at 870-1731 or by email. Follow him on Twitter at www.twitter.com/ETNhahn.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineFractal420
Psycellium
Male User Gallery

Re: Psychedelic mushrooms, stolen guns seized in Millcreek probe [Re: JonEveryman88]
    #25064715 - 03/15/18 07:18 AM (5 months, 17 hours ago)

These mushroom grows usually have so many guns. Goddamn, why. I feel having guns makes a person look much more "criminal" when they get caught. Anyone doing a stealthy project doesnt need a gun, or even just a normal one.

A gallon full of shrooms seems like one good tub, the kind with a nice pinset and 4 flushes+

--------------------
Dreaming of That face again.
It's bright and blue and shimmering.
Grinning wide
And comforting me with it's three warm and wild eyes.

Prying open MY third eye

Offlinedurian_2008
 User Gallery

Re: Psychedelic mushrooms, stolen guns seized in Millcreek probe [Re: Fractal420]
    #25065669 - 03/15/18 01:58 PM (5 months, 10 hours ago)

I am wondering whether the stolen items were just sold under-the-table, or reported stolen, or both.

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Original Seeds Store Shop: Buy Cannabis Seeds, Buy CBD

Feedback and Administration >> Shroomery News Service