Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds UK
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Invisiblemapleleafmarijuana
Archaeotek Magos
Female User Gallery

Loc: Alberta, Canada
Cashing out with crypto's
    #25006761 - 02/19/18 09:41 PM (6 years, 1 month ago)

Sorry if this is a noob question.

But say the random crypto you took a chamce in explodes. How do you turn that into cash or more permanent goods? But things, land, stocks.

I am just curious when i here about a person whose crypto explodes in value so they have 100 million. Do they actually have that and how do they then make sure the profits are more soluble.

Forgive me if this makes no sense and is a waste post.

--------------------
Vinegar Tom
stay black cocksucker, thats the most important thing - joey coco diaz
Flesh is Weak. All Hail the Machine God!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineManianFH
living in perverty
 User Gallery

Re: Cashing out with crypto's [Re: mapleleafmarijuana]
    #25006964 - 02/19/18 11:20 PM (6 years, 1 month ago)

that person would likely cash it out through a market like coinbase, or similar market that can exchange their coin for the currency of their country. these exchanges link to their bank accounts so essentially they transfer the funds right into their bank. there are capital gains taxes which would need to be paid of course, especially with larger amounts in your example.

--------------------
notapillow said: "you are going about this endeavor all wrong. clear your mind of useless fear and concern. buy the ticket, take the ride, and all that.... "

ChrisWho said: "It's all about the journey, not the destination."

OfflineFucknuckled
Again

Re: Cashing out with crypto's [Re: ManianFH]
    #25054958 - 03/10/18 05:43 PM (6 years, 1 month ago)

I cash out Bitcoin often. If I am cashing out more than $1,000 I use Coinbase to exchange my BTC to USD and then the USD gets sent to my bank account. I pay taxes on my capital gains 4 times a year. I am taxed about 35%

If I am cashing out less then $1,000 I use Bitcoin to buy Silver Bullion and have it sent UPS to my house.

I also have a Visa card I can load with Bitcoin and is tied to my Coinbase account.

I have also sold Bitcoin for cash to friends and family etc...

But it is possible to cash out millions in Bitcoins too using a few different Exchanges with Coinbase being America biggest

OfflineLightRay
Lord Hubert
 User Gallery

Re: Cashing out with crypto's [Re: mapleleafmarijuana]
    #25057620 - 03/12/18 02:59 AM (6 years, 1 month ago)

Sell it to a exchange

anycoindirect.eu
coinbase
coinmama
bitbargain
localbitcoins

theres hundreds.  People make money trading crypto, its always being bought and sold regardless of time / price.  traders make money when it goes up and when it goes down (by short selling it).

More and more co's now accept the crypto directly.  Theres places you buy new cars with bitcoin.  Theres even bitcoin debit cards and ATMs that allow you to convert to fiat or to crypto.

So yea, many many options. :thumbup:

--------------------
The secret to life is to put positive loving energy Into every thought and action you do <3
Be Aware. Believe. Be here now
Everything is a reflection of ones self.  Of God and you are God.  All is conscious.  All is consciousness. 
There is no death, only life. Your mission is to raise your vibration and every one else around you.
Open Your Mind!

Jump to top Pages: 1