Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomCube.com
Please support our sponsors.

General Interest >> Conspiracies and Cover-ups

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop: Balloons, Cracker, DXM, Nitrous Oxide, Terrence McKenna

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
InvisibleAten
30 Feet Tall
I'm a teapot
Loc: vatican city
Everythings a conspiracy of phonetic etymological holograms.
    #25035996 - 03/03/18 02:57 PM (5 months, 15 days ago)

vets gott velveeta and scotch bb/9
seriously there are a billion slaves
babylonians eat baby animals
bukhu bars flow so ice cold
im at this bitch at sentara
got a heand fuol of stacks
better grab an umbrella
why so too then do computers have delete keys
are the graves empty jesus gives eternal life
all the psychedelics are illegal
they cut off dogs and cats junk
school is mandatory
taking babys on airplanes
mudslide alley architects
fcc antitelepathy
third eye blinde
antilevitation
the sun is eden ra is god
doors come out of the ground
black flames mirrorverse tursty nurples candleverse pussy orbs club burned up cocaine prices crapitolism versus pistolism we are dinosaurs norse buddhists buddha is moses ... im crishnaraw trap muzak...
why is there violence?
life hates violence.
awfully cold universe dark vacuum
poverty cages meat pedophiles defanging primanochtem virgin sacrifices pederasty sex traffik missing people tsunamis are there any happy conspiracies stealing cough syrup newport green shorts hard ppack nitrous cognac redbull pizza malt liquor cheap radios one love blog ebook advertising dm syrup doctors appointments sun colonization hyperspace easy peasy oh my god whats quteftp? orthaganol sailboating blacklight radio inside of the sun to the zionth on infinity worlds in digital desert camo waterproof tatooine luke skywalker bella twilight immortality through robotics replace your parts forever the island high school elimination tests golden compass robert jordan blake milton do you like consecration of altar beeswax nag champa aged dark whiskey expensive cigars lophoraa williamsii a plastic trash is a tortured witch the babylonians cry transdermal adelphic motion sensor but the earth wants to breathe we just need fruit so we are racing for psilocybin against all odds speed of light black hole i like to eat eat eat a pills and banaynays whats 9014 1073 i hope they let their prisoners go home and get high is reality a projection of our third eyes? you are what you see reality defys logic nothing can come into existence from nothingness yes the universe is om magicke peace i hope i get to fly and shine cybernetic black market manna light in the attick a rich saint fanged quickspeed vampielf dragon sun elf buudha stars in my eyes secret window tile television esl labs sun city whistleville dinosaur harmonics hollow earth navy submarine ping in my head bouncing around the electronics candleverse three doors down out my forehead through the tv one word millions now livingwillnever die clockwork fairies priori rocafeller freedom motherships sun ascenscione manna heaven frequencies slow nova pleasureful flames holographic ascii loudspeakers everyone on fbi payroll particle sift the landfills resurection transhumanism tesseracts stargates seuss metatrons cube xaney serendipity jesus supersaiyan terraform the desert transplant the vegetation mhs whats lower guk d&d eden new jerusalem zion mecca longboards winnebagos rainbow family of living light native american church shut down babylon save the animals fruiteryanism bioengineering cocaine shine job space travel wormholes monogomy marriage .... peace on earth gold suited cops garden along the roads trip in style fruits a trip safety equator hobbittshire commune sun soldiers who let the dogs out hoo hoo

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlinemorrowasted
एकम् सत् विप्रा बहुधा वदन्ति
Male User Gallery

Loc: Texas Flag
Re: Everythings a conspiracy of phonetic etymological holograms. [Re: Aten]
    #25036365 - 03/03/18 06:00 PM (5 months, 15 days ago)

the kabbalists would agree with the thread premise

Offlinedurian_2008
 User Gallery

Re: Everythings a conspiracy of phonetic etymological holograms. [Re: morrowasted]
    #25038227 - 03/04/18 02:58 PM (5 months, 14 days ago)

OfflinePsychaesthetics
Learner
Male User Gallery

Loc: Australia Flag
Re: Everythings a conspiracy of phonetic etymological holograms. [Re: durian_2008] * 1
    #25038528 - 03/04/18 05:28 PM (5 months, 14 days ago)

Quote:

durian_2008 said:

buffer overflow :alphabrain:

--------------------
As below, so above  :mushroom2:

Offlinedurian_2008
 User Gallery

Re: Everythings a conspiracy of phonetic etymological holograms. [Re: Psychaesthetics]
    #25040038 - 03/05/18 11:23 AM (5 months, 14 days ago)

Some believe that calculating the numerological value of words, and changing them, gradually, effects a change in reality.

OfflinePsychaesthetics
Learner
Male User Gallery

Re: Everythings a conspiracy of phonetic etymological holograms. [Re: durian_2008] * 1
    #25041157 - 03/05/18 07:40 PM (5 months, 13 days ago)

Quote:

durian_2008 said:
Some believe that calculating the numerological value of words, and changing them, gradually, effects a change in reality.

PATTERNS!

PATTERNS EVERYWHERE!

:alphabrain:

--------------------

Offlinedurian_2008
 User Gallery

Re: Everythings a conspiracy of phonetic etymological holograms. [Re: Psychaesthetics]
    #25042483 - 03/06/18 11:32 AM (5 months, 13 days ago)

They consider it scientific, as in something which can be witnessed, directly, with no inside line to the divine. A pattern is like a physical law.

OfflineLogicaL ChaosM
UFOs are Real
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: The Inexpressible... Flag
    #25042987 - 03/06/18 03:15 PM (5 months, 12 days ago)

Could it be a.....bot?

:strokebeard:

OfflineNear Dylan
Shitpost Artist

Re: Everythings a conspiracy of phonetic etymological holograms. [Re: LogicaL Chaos]
    #25043158 - 03/06/18 04:09 PM (5 months, 12 days ago)

"who let the dogs out hoo hoo"

--------------------

Offlinethealienthatategod
retrovertigo
Female

Re: Everythings a conspiracy of phonetic etymological holograms. [Re: Near Dylan]
    #25043184 - 03/06/18 04:21 PM (5 months, 12 days ago)

bots always use punctuation @ the end of their thread titles

OfflinePsychaesthetics
Learner
Male User Gallery

Re: Everythings a conspiracy of phonetic etymological holograms. [Re: thealienthatategod]
    #25044370 - 03/07/18 03:38 AM (5 months, 12 days ago)

The title though...

"Everythings a conspiracy of phonetic etymological holograms"

Mandela effect?

--------------------

OfflineFaustoid
समन
Male User Gallery

Loc: Elsewhere
    #25044385 - 03/07/18 03:51 AM (5 months, 12 days ago)

Eh, the title sounds like something out of terrence mckenna's mouth, other than the conspiracy part.

Just as the turtles and twisted snakes, it is memes the whole way down.

OfflinePsychaesthetics
Learner
Male User Gallery

Re: Everythings a conspiracy of phonetic etymological holograms. [Re: Faustoid]
    #25044397 - 03/07/18 04:01 AM (5 months, 12 days ago)

Quote:

Faustoid said:
Eh, the title sounds like something out of terrence mckenna's mouth, other than the conspiracy part.

Just as the turtles and twisted snakes, it is memes the whole way down.

Did you say that because you tried to imagine a phonetic etymological hologram, or did you just look at the words and think that's something Terence would have said?

--------------------

OfflinePsychaesthetics
Learner
Male User Gallery

#25044401 - 03/07/18 04:05 AM (5 months, 12 days ago)

I think the title is rather profound.

That every sentence might aspire or conspire, based on a contextual shift over time.

Turn on, tune in, drop out?

--------------------

OfflineLuSiD9
reality is plastic
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: The Bowels of Canada
    #25050457 - 03/08/18 10:16 PM (5 months, 10 days ago)

I think my brain just sharted

--------------------
Nothing is true, everything is permissible.

Our laws make law impossible; our liberties destroy all freedom; our property is organized robbery; our morality an impudent hypocrisy; our wisdom is administered by inexperienced or mal-experienced dupes; our power wielded by cowards and weaklings; and our honour false in all its points. I am an enemy of the existing order for good reasons.

OfflineLuSiD9
reality is plastic
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #25050459 - 03/08/18 10:20 PM (5 months, 10 days ago)

Quote:

Psychaesthetics said:

:alphabrain:

this is my favorite thing about this thread.

--------------------

Our laws make law impossible; our liberties destroy all freedom; our property is organized robbery; our morality an impudent hypocrisy; our wisdom is administered by inexperienced or mal-experienced dupes; our power wielded by cowards and weaklings; and our honour false in all its points. I am an enemy of the existing order for good reasons.

OfflineLuSiD9
reality is plastic
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #25050470 - 03/08/18 10:25 PM (5 months, 10 days ago)

Quote:

Aten said:
vets gott velveeta and scotch bb/9
seriously there are a billion slaves
babylonians eat baby animals
bukhu bars flow so ice cold
im at this bitch at sentara
got a heand fuol of stacks
better grab an umbrella
why so too then do computers have delete keys
are the graves empty jesus gives eternal life
all the psychedelics are illegal
they cut off dogs and cats junk
school is mandatory
taking babys on airplanes
mudslide alley architects
fcc antitelepathy
third eye blinde
antilevitation
the sun is eden ra is god
doors come out of the ground
black flames mirrorverse tursty nurples candleverse pussy orbs club burned up cocaine prices crapitolism versus pistolism we are dinosaurs norse buddhists buddha is moses ... im crishnaraw trap muzak...
why is there violence?
life hates violence.
awfully cold universe dark vacuum
poverty cages meat pedophiles defanging primanochtem virgin sacrifices pederasty sex traffik missing people tsunamis are there any happy conspiracies stealing cough syrup newport green shorts hard ppack nitrous cognac redbull pizza malt liquor cheap radios one love blog ebook advertising dm syrup doctors appointments sun colonization hyperspace easy peasy oh my god whats quteftp? orthaganol sailboating blacklight radio inside of the sun to the zionth on infinity worlds in digital desert camo waterproof tatooine luke skywalker bella twilight immortality through robotics replace your parts forever the island high school elimination tests golden compass robert jordan blake milton do you like consecration of altar beeswax nag champa aged dark whiskey expensive cigars lophoraa williamsii a plastic trash is a tortured witch the babylonians cry transdermal adelphic motion sensor but the earth wants to breathe we just need fruit so we are racing for psilocybin against all odds speed of light black hole i like to eat eat eat a pills and banaynays whats 9014 1073 i hope they let their prisoners go home and get high is reality a projection of our third eyes? you are what you see reality defys logic nothing can come into existence from nothingness yes the universe is om magicke peace i hope i get to fly and shine cybernetic black market manna light in the attick a rich saint fanged quickspeed vampielf dragon sun elf buudha stars in my eyes secret window tile television esl labs sun city whistleville dinosaur harmonics hollow earth navy submarine ping in my head bouncing around the electronics candleverse three doors down out my forehead through the tv one word millions now livingwillnever die clockwork fairies priori rocafeller freedom motherships sun ascenscione manna heaven frequencies slow nova pleasureful flames holographic ascii loudspeakers everyone on fbi payroll particle sift the landfills resurection transhumanism tesseracts stargates seuss metatrons cube xaney serendipity jesus supersaiyan terraform the desert transplant the vegetation mhs whats lower guk d&d eden new jerusalem zion mecca longboards winnebagos rainbow family of living light native american church shut down babylon save the animals fruiteryanism bioengineering cocaine shine job space travel wormholes monogomy marriage .... peace on earth gold suited cops garden along the roads trip in style fruits a trip safety equator hobbittshire commune sun soldiers who let the dogs out hoo hoo

how much fucking meth did you do?...

--------------------

Offlinedurian_2008
 User Gallery

Re: Everythings a conspiracy of phonetic etymological holograms. [Re: LuSiD9]
    #25051489 - 03/09/18 11:25 AM (5 months, 10 days ago)

Quote:

LuSiD9 said:
I think my brain just sharted

:tongue: In all different directions.

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop: Balloons, Cracker, DXM, Nitrous Oxide, Terrence McKenna

General Interest >> Conspiracies and Cover-ups