Home | Community | Message Board

High Mountain Compost
Please support our sponsors.

Community >> Shroomerites Anonymous

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Anonymous #1

Deleted
    #25013284 - 02/22/18 03:24 PM (6 months, 27 days ago)

Deleted

Edited by Anonymous (04/02/18 10:20 PM)

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Anonymous #2

Re: Anything similar to the pink meth? [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #25049280 - 03/08/18 04:28 PM (6 months, 13 days ago)

I got sold what a guy said was 'molly' and It looked like little rocks of PINK METH. . .  . Felt like meth as well. Batshit crazy, cannot stop speaking and keep tweaking ass to balls. . .

Anonymous #3

Re: Anything similar to the pink meth? [Re: Anonymous #2] * 1
    #25105399 - 03/31/18 09:59 PM (5 months, 21 days ago)

Pink methylone was strong. So more-ish tho.. Terrible hangovers

Anonymous #1

Re: Anything similar to the pink meth? [Re: Anonymous #3]
    #25105403 - 03/31/18 10:00 PM (5 months, 21 days ago)

That's not what I'm talking about. Not even close... But pink methylone sounds cool.

Anonymous #4

#25105842 - 04/01/18 02:28 AM (5 months, 21 days ago)

Are you sure it wasn't some research chemical? If not, it might have been impure, or colored to brand it. If you're really set on pink drugs, other less harmful options exist:

Pink DMT -

Pink cocaine -

Pink bud -

Anonymous #4

Re: Anything similar to the pink meth? [Re: Anonymous #4]
    #25105853 - 04/01/18 02:37 AM (5 months, 21 days ago)

Or maybe you could just tell us what you really want to see. Women being exploited by their ex lovers, and having naked photos posted on the net with links to their addresses, phone numbers, facebook, family member contact info, employer, etc so they can be harassed by perverts from around the world and sink into a depression while they contemplate suicide, overridden with anxiety because websites won't take down the photos or deeply personal details about their lives, and dealing with the betrayal of an innocent encounter that could lead to their own rape or murder if it runs across the wrong set of eyes. All for your personal enjoyment as you visually and mentally rape women who never gave you consent.

How would you feel if the reverse happened to you? If a hacker obtained your google search history, and posted it with your name, address, phone number, social media and family member contact into? Not the same situation at all, but think about that for a minute.

Hopefully you are talking about a drug, and not some illegal website that exploits women.

Edited by Anonymous (04/01/18 02:53 AM)

Anonymous #1

#25105868 - 04/01/18 02:52 AM (5 months, 21 days ago)

That coke doesn't look pink but still fire af.
Are they're even rc's sold as meth considering it's pretty easy to make at home.

Anonymous #2

#25106718 - 04/01/18 03:28 PM (5 months, 20 days ago)

The 'molly' was Pink Crystal Freebase. . .

Anonymous #3

Re: Anything similar to the pink meth? [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #25107394 - 04/01/18 10:58 PM (5 months, 20 days ago)

Oh man an exploit site that's pretty fucked man. You should tell your story I. : are you a scumbag?.. And tell everyone why you're such a scumbag.

Anonymous #1

Re: Anything similar to the pink meth? [Re: Anonymous #3]
    #25107482 - 04/02/18 12:02 AM (5 months, 20 days ago)

Ya I know I actually felt really bad after #4's post. I was just genuinely curious because I had heard about it years ago, didn't even think how it would effect their personal lives. Was just wondering if shit like that was still around.

Anonymous #5

#25109504 - 04/02/18 10:11 PM (5 months, 19 days ago)

I got some maroon coloured "MDMA" with a few mates awhile back for a party, powdered substance not in pill form so we snorted a fair few lines each. Never done meth before to my knowledge but I swear that's what this garbage was, never tweaked so hard or long in my life. 2days with no sleep and the worst comedown I've ever experienced.
Absolutely horrible when I had to work the following days and was just a tweaked out mess, I wish dealers where more forthcoming with what they are buying/selling. But I guess that's life

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Community >> Shroomerites Anonymous

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: trendal, Gumby, Shroomism, george castanza, Alan Rockefeller, yogabunny, Midnight_Toker, Ballerium
519 topic views. 0 members, 3 guests and 4 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Toggle Favorite | Print Topic | Stats ]
Search this thread:
SoulSpeciosa Kratom
Please support our sponsors.

Copyright 1997-2018 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.02 seconds spending 0.004 seconds on 19 queries.