Home | Community | Message Board

Shroom Supply
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineStonedhillDefender
Thinks about Mars a lot
Male

Loc: the void Flag
What has mushrooms helped you improve with?
    #25048166 - 03/08/18 11:40 AM (3 years, 2 months ago)

As someone who looks at mushrooms as a medicine and a way to pry deep in my thoughts (while still relatively new to psychedelics), the experiences I've had with mushrooms have led me to make incremental changes in my life. On my first trip, I was told to stop drinking so much soda and get a fucking grip on a good, healthy diet. While I still love to treat myself from time to time, I've cut back on so much soda that my face has nearly cleared up. My other experience was pretty brutal, telling me that I'll just be a senseless drone and a robot if I kept using social media like facebook. My brain told me that I'm much to interested in science and the world to not study for it. I'm going back to school later this year for microbiology. Since new years, I haven't touched the soul sucking succubi known as Facebook.

While I think the cognition was in me, the mushrooms really nailed the feeling of "What the fuck are you doing with your life" factor several times, and really does blow me away every time I've taken them.

So what have you guys heard from the mushroom gods? :mushroomgrow:

--------------------
YOU ARE NOT IMMUNE TO PROPAGANDA.

Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineMadcapper144
Drummer
Male User Gallery

Re: What has mushrooms helped you improve with? [Re: StonedhillDefender]
    #25048251 - 03/08/18 12:42 PM (3 years, 2 months ago)

I to have given up facebook as a result of shrooms. I had my first successful grow back in October and ate alot of shrooms, ever since I find FB pointless. I also gave up all news for a while but now I'm back on that lol. The main thing it changed in me is that I don't stress out over little things like I use to. I got a new job that has way more pressur then any job I've ever done and yet when things fall apart around me I'm just like, "o well, I'm doing the best I can things will work out." And if you knew me you'd think I've been replaced with a pod person lol.

--------------------
Buy the ticket, take the ride!! :fearandloathing:

Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Jump to top. Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience