Home | Community | Message Board

SoulSpeciosa Kratom
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Shroomery Sponsors Forum

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Seeds Store Buy Cannabis Seeds, Buy CBD   Amazon ½ Pint Jars, Hot Plate, Pressure Cooker, Rye Grain

Jump to first unread post. Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Offlinewushroow
Male

Re: New Sponsor: Sterilized grain for $1.67 per pound + S/H, Vespco on ETSY [Re: Burbles] * 1
    #25046915 - 03/07/18 07:51 PM (6 months, 9 days ago)

Yep! Thought I'd share my opinion; would recommend to others :smirk:

--------------------
:tripmolecule:  :thataintright:  :tripmolecule:

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineAjwuzhere0914
Strange

Re: New Sponsor: Sterilized grain for $1.67 per pound + S/H, Vespco on ETSY [Re: wushroow]
    #25089076 - 03/25/18 11:55 AM (5 months, 22 days ago)

Just saw this post, gotta share my suport. When I first bought Burbles bags, i was in a desperate time. I saw them on amazon, and seeing as i had a 50$ amazon card i got for free, i decided to give it a try.
(Dont have a pressure cooker, will eventually buy one, but it might just be easier to buy them lol)

At the time i was slightly depressed, as i spent 50 the month before on a different sponsor's rye grow bags. 1 2lb rye bag, 1 5lb all in one Rye/straw/compost, and both failed. I saved the "all in one" from bacterial contams, and peformed a slightly gross transfer. I lost the straight rye to trich almost immidiately.

buying burbles bags, i got 15lbs for WAY cheaper than the previous purchase.

I've only had one bag fall to contams, (my fault because i opened it, seperated into jars, only one of which was successful) and have another bag that i inoculated with a syringe i know to be contaminated.

This left me with 9lbs of spawn,(about 26 myco-quart jars worth)

The package comes with a note from Burbles with his email address apologizing for any contamination, saying he'll replace the bags even if it wasnt his fault.

I havent contacted him because i see no need, he's delivered far higher quality and caring in my experience than other vendors, although im sure he would honor his word.

All in All, GREAT product, DEFINATELY worth the investment. I'd recommend this product to anyone looking to jump right into mycology, or people interested in starting work with grains.

KEEP IT UP BURBLES, YOU'VE MADE MY EXPERIENCE GROWING MUSHROOMS SO MUCH EASIER. The world needs more people like you. -aj

OfflineBurblesV
Stranger
 User Gallery
Re: New Sponsor: Sterilized grain for $1.67 per pound + S/H, Vespco on ETSY [Re: Ajwuzhere0914]
    #25089428 - 03/25/18 02:07 PM (5 months, 22 days ago)

Thanks! Also be sure not to buy from Amazon, those prices are way higher due to their higher fees and other aspects. Cheapest is etsy.com. :smile:
Quote:

Ajwuzhere0914 said:
Just saw this post, gotta share my suport. When I first bought Burbles bags, i was in a desperate time. I saw them on amazon, and seeing as i had a 50$ amazon card i got for free, i decided to give it a try.
(Dont have a pressure cooker, will eventually buy one, but it might just be easier to buy them lol)

At the time i was slightly depressed, as i spent 50 the month before on a different sponsor's rye grow bags. 1 2lb rye bag, 1 5lb all in one Rye/straw/compost, and both failed. I saved the "all in one" from bacterial contams, and peformed a slightly gross transfer. I lost the straight rye to trich almost immidiately.

buying burbles bags, i got 15lbs for WAY cheaper than the previous purchase.

I've only had one bag fall to contams, (my fault because i opened it, seperated into jars, only one of which was successful) and have another bag that i inoculated with a syringe i know to be contaminated.

This left me with 9lbs of spawn,(about 26 myco-quart jars worth)

The package comes with a note from Burbles with his email address apologizing for any contamination, saying he'll replace the bags even if it wasnt his fault.

I havent contacted him because i see no need, he's delivered far higher quality and caring in my experience than other vendors, although im sure he would honor his word.

All in All, GREAT product, DEFINATELY worth the investment. I'd recommend this product to anyone looking to jump right into mycology, or people interested in starting work with grains.

KEEP IT UP BURBLES, YOU'VE MADE MY EXPERIENCE GROWING MUSHROOMS SO MUCH EASIER. The world needs more people like you. -aj

OfflineAjwuzhere0914
Strange

Re: New Sponsor: Sterilized grain for $1.67 per pound + S/H, Vespco on ETSY [Re: Burbles]
    #25089495 - 03/25/18 02:42 PM (5 months, 22 days ago)

Quote:

Burbles said:
Thanks! Also be sure not to buy from Amazon, those prices are way higher due to their higher fees and other aspects. Cheapest is etsy.com. :smile:
Quote:

Thanks for the heads up! Im probably gonna need more within the next week or so, what would you suggest as far as ordering? I dont have a monero account, and at the time the amazon purchase was actually free(cost me nothing but my time) haha. If you could post a link to the product on a different site that would be awesome

Invisibleelasticaltiger
Like Tigers in Coitus
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Re: New Sponsor: Sterilized grain for $1.67 per pound + S/H, Vespco on ETSY [Re: Ajwuzhere0914]
    #25089651 - 03/25/18 03:43 PM (5 months, 22 days ago)

Just wanted to say that when starting up again I ordered some bags from here. Didn't want to wait until I could get my pressure cooker and shmuv set up so I went with the preprepared bags to jump start stuff.

Fully colonized clean. Was very happy with my purchase.

--------------------
First time growing cakes? DON'T make a Shotgun Fruiting Chamber

The Shmuvbox. All the Benefits of a flowhood for 1/10th the price

Afraid to Start Growing From Your Own Prints? Drop it Like a Tiger!
No Pouring. No Syringes. No Cutting. No flaming. No Contamination. No Bullshit.

"The best thing to do while your waiting is to start more stuff. I usually got so much happening that I have tossed projects simply because I didn't have time for them. -Pastywhite QFT

Pastywhite's Easy Agar Tek (PastyPlates)

Tiger Drop Video Demos By munchauzen

Van Gogh would’ve sold more than one painting if he’d put tigers in them.―Bill Watterson

EZEKIEL 23:20

OfflineBurblesV
Stranger
 User Gallery
    #25089687 - 03/25/18 04:01 PM (5 months, 22 days ago)

Quote:

Ajwuzhere0914 said:
Quote:

Burbles said:
Quote:

Thanks for the heads up! Im probably gonna need more within the next week or so, what would you suggest as far as ordering? I dont have a monero account, and at the time the amazon purchase was actually free(cost me nothing but my time) haha. If you could post a link to the product on a different site that would be awesome

My Etsy store accepts a wide variety of payments. Only give really big discounts if paid via Monero, but you can pay via PayPal, credit card, etc and it's still just $5 per bag plus shipping, which is around $2 depending on quantity ordered. I'd like to recommend getting the 5 bag pack, it ships easily and is a good deal shipping wise. 8 bags is too, but night be pushing it on the quantity you'd be wanting.

OH, I also give discounts if ordering 56 bags, and that goes for $350 within the USA, shipping included in price.

OfflineTomShroomer
Stranger
Re: New Sponsor: Sterilized grain for $1.67 per pound + S/H, Vespco on ETSY [Re: Burbles]
    #25164115 - 04/25/18 11:11 AM (4 months, 22 days ago)

ive ordered from you before

you have a really awesome product with a good price

hawks eye + vespco + high mountain compost = all fun no work

Jump to top. Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Seeds Store Buy Cannabis Seeds, Buy CBD   Amazon ½ Pint Jars, Hot Plate, Pressure Cooker, Rye Grain

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Shroomery Sponsors Forum