Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Next >  [ show all ]
InvisibleEnlilMDiscord
OTD God-King
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Uncanny Valley
Re: Jeff Sessions to break California's sanctuary laws [Re: Fucknuckled]
    #25056659 - 03/11/18 04:34 PM (6 years, 1 month ago)

This country isn't the same as your residence, though.  That's just silly.  I wouldn't let you in my home, but I share a country with you.  Illegal immigrants enrich our culture and improve our standard of living.  Why not just let them come in and save some bucks on all of this silly and ineffective immigration enforcement?  What are you so afraid of?

--------------------
Censoring opposing views since 2014.

Ask an Attorney

Fuck the Amish

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinechibiabos
Cosmic Pond Scum
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Re: Jeff Sessions to break California's sanctuary laws [Re: koods]
    #25056663 - 03/11/18 04:35 PM (6 years, 1 month ago)

Offlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

Loc: Maryland/DC Burbs
Re: Jeff Sessions to break California's sanctuary laws [Re: koods] * 1
    #25056669 - 03/11/18 04:39 PM (6 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

If a person wants to live here fulltime and have rights under the Constitution then they need to become a citizen.

Everyone in the US has constitutional rights, even if they jumped the border.

It's funny that the people who demonize immigrants are always the ones least likely to actually pass a citizenship test.

--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

OfflineFucknuckled
Again

Re: Jeff Sessions to break California's sanctuary laws [Re: koods]
    #25056684 - 03/11/18 04:46 PM (6 years, 1 month ago)

I am telling you flat out. I lived in Las Vegas 4 years and El Paso 2 years. The illegals crossing the border are very real problem and is extremely dangerous for both sides. You can wrap as many libtard paid for studies you want around your head but it does not change the fact everyday dozens of bodies are pulled outta the sand. My job was to Run miles of fences and install cattle guards and other welding/ fab jobs. I ran my Truck hundreds of miles up and down the border area. I was in dozens of local bars, motels and gas stations. I talked to hundreds of people. I was there in the thick of it for 6 years. I got into alot of talks with fine hard working mexicans and many are good friends to this day.

Your information is bogus
Quote:

koods said:
Quote:

If a person wants to live here fulltime and have rights under the Constitution then they need to become a citizen.

It's funny that the people who demonize immigrants are always the ones least likely to actually pass a citizenship test.

100% LIE.....LMFAO.....and I will wait for you to show me the part in the constitution where it says that

WAITING..............lol....get me go roll a joint...I wanna see your answer

OfflineFucknuckled
Again

Re: Jeff Sessions to break California's sanctuary laws [Re: Enlil]
    #25056692 - 03/11/18 04:50 PM (6 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Enlil said:
This country isn't the same as your residence, though.  That's just silly.  I wouldn't let you in my home, but I share a country with you.  Illegal immigrants enrich our culture and improve our standard of living.  Why not just let them come in and save some bucks on all of this silly and ineffective immigration enforcement?  What are you so afraid of?

I am not afraid of anyone. I want law and order. We have rules to come here and if they are to be massaged here and there as time goes on then we have a due process to change shit.

Right now things are too far outta control and the small talk is over. Hammer comes down, law and order is restored then we move forward and people are still coming to this country.

I don't understand the issue with LAW and ORDER

InvisibleEnlilMDiscord
OTD God-King
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Jeff Sessions to break California's sanctuary laws [Re: Fucknuckled] * 1
    #25056697 - 03/11/18 04:53 PM (6 years, 1 month ago)

Lol, you believe that illegal immigrants don't have Constitutional rights?  Let me help clear up your ignorance.  See Zadvydas v. Davis and Almeida-Sanchez v. United States

Also see Wong Win v. United States

Quote:

It must be concluded that all persons within the territory of the United States are entitled to the protection by those amendments [Fifth and Sixth] and that even aliens shall not be held to answer for a capital or other infamous crime, unless on presentment or indictment of a grand jury, nor deprived of life, liberty or property without due process of law.

--------------------

Ask an Attorney

Fuck the Amish

InvisibleEnlilMDiscord
OTD God-King
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #25056700 - 03/11/18 04:54 PM (6 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Fucknuckled said:

I have no issue with law and order.  I just think the time has come to change the laws and let people come and go as they please.

--------------------

Ask an Attorney

Fuck the Amish

OfflineMightyWhite
Male
    #25056709 - 03/11/18 04:59 PM (6 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Enlil said: Illegal immigrants enrich our culture and improve our standard of living.

Let's ask Kate Steinle about that, oh wait.....nevermind.

InvisibleEnlilMDiscord
OTD God-King
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Jeff Sessions to break California's sanctuary laws [Re: MightyWhite]
    #25056720 - 03/11/18 05:04 PM (6 years, 1 month ago)

I have no idea who that is or what expertise she has on the topic.  Nonetheless, I've lived in Los Angeles for 42 years, and I promise you that the culture is far better because of the undocumented population.

--------------------

Ask an Attorney

Fuck the Amish

Offlineqman
Stranger

#25056737 - 03/11/18 05:11 PM (6 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Enlil said:
Quote:

Fucknuckled said:

I have no issue with law and order.  I just think the time has come to change the laws and let people come and go as they please.

How come I never hear about anyone suggesting we need to change the current immigration laws and border enforcement? 

If people want to make US citizenship completely meaningless, how come they don't try to change the laws, wouldn't it make more sense to do that than calling people bigots for wanting the laws enforced?

Edited by qman (03/11/18 05:13 PM)

OfflineFucknuckled
Again

#25056757 - 03/11/18 05:19 PM (6 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Enlil said:
Lol, you believe that illegal immigrants don't have Constitutional rights?  Let me help clear up your ignorance.  See Zadvydas v. Davis and Almeida-Sanchez v. United States

Also see Wong Win v. United States

Quote:

It must be concluded that all persons within the territory of the United States are entitled to the protection by those amendments [Fifth and Sixth] and that even aliens shall not be held to answer for a capital or other infamous crime, unless on presentment or indictment of a grand jury, nor deprived of life, liberty or property without due process of law.

I don't have time right now to respond but I take your post serious and grabbed the links. I will get back to you later but I can say a little right now...."Let me get something straight here for those illegal aliens that might be watching the Thread. You have human rights. You do not have legal rights."

InvisibleEnlilMDiscord
OTD God-King
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #25056760 - 03/11/18 05:21 PM (6 years, 1 month ago)

Please do.  If it's not enough, there are plenty others. It has been settled law for over a hundred years.

--------------------

Ask an Attorney

Fuck the Amish

OfflineBrian Jones
Club 27
Male User Gallery

Loc: attending Snake Church
Re: Jeff Sessions to break California's sanctuary laws [Re: Fucknuckled] * 1
    #25056765 - 03/11/18 05:23 PM (6 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Fucknuckled said:
I am telling you flat out. I lived in Las Vegas 4 years and El Paso 2 years. The illegals crossing the border are very real problem and is extremely dangerous for both sides. You can wrap as many libtard paid for studies you want around your head but it does not change the fact everyday dozens of bodies are pulled outta the sand. My job was to Run miles of fences and install cattle guards and other welding/ fab jobs. I ran my Truck hundreds of miles up and down the border area. I was in dozens of local bars, motels and gas stations. I talked to hundreds of people. I was there in the thick of it for 6 years. I got into alot of talks with fine hard working mexicans and many are good friends to this day.

Your information is bogus
Quote:

koods said:
Quote:

100% LIE.....LMFAO.....and I will wait for you to show me the part in the constitution where it says that

This debate has nothing to do with "Libtard Studies" as you call them. Some of us have a lot of interaction with illegal/undocumented aliens and view our experiences with them as positive. Some of you have a lot of interaction with them and view your experiences as negative.

In some cases we've had different experiences, but in the long run our differing opinions are caused by opinions we formed before we even encountered these immigrants.

That is my way of saying some of us are bigots and some of aren't. Try to convince me that those with negative attitudes toward those immigrants are unbiased toward poor blacks and poor legal immigrants.

--------------------
"The Rolling Stones will break up over Brian Jones' dead body"    John Lennon

I don't want no commies in my car. No Christians either.

The worst thing about corruption is that it works so well,

Edited by Brian Jones (03/12/18 01:56 AM)

OfflineMightyWhite
Male
    #25056786 - 03/11/18 05:32 PM (6 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Enlil said:
I've lived in Los Angeles for 42 years, and I promise you that the culture is far better because of the undocumented population.

You promise, LOL!!!

InvisibleEnlilMDiscord
OTD God-King
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Jeff Sessions to break California's sanctuary laws [Re: MightyWhite]
    #25056788 - 03/11/18 05:33 PM (6 years, 1 month ago)

I am a man of my word.

--------------------

Ask an Attorney

Fuck the Amish

Offlineoccollegeboi
MushroomSpaceGod
Male User Gallery

Re: Jeff Sessions to break California's sanctuary laws [Re: Enlil] * 1
    #25057495 - 03/12/18 12:38 AM (6 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Enlil said:

Let's look at it from a small scale: Imagine your neighborhood you live in as the usa and then your home within that neighborhood. Now what if all the illegal immigrants moved into your neighborhood? They play loud circus music at all hours of the night so you won't be getting any sleep to start with. Have you ever been to the ghetto or to any low income area??? They also like to burn shit in the middle of the street. If you're white, you can bet they'll vandalize your car or do something to fuck it up a little.

These people literally have no respect for the usa or for anyone's peace and quiet.

Edited by occollegeboi (03/12/18 12:43 AM)

Offlineoccollegeboi
MushroomSpaceGod
Male User Gallery

Re: Jeff Sessions to break California's sanctuary laws [Re: Enlil] * 1
    #25057510 - 03/12/18 12:51 AM (6 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Enlil said:
I have no idea who that is or what expertise she has on the topic.  Nonetheless, I've lived in Los Angeles for 42 years, and I promise you that the culture is far better because of the undocumented population.

I can tell you from the 11 months I lived in LA: The reason why LA is so filthy and dirty (a shit hole, if you may) is because of the illegal immigrants. Have you ever been to the heart of Van Nuys? They (illegals) don't have the same education about sanitation as we do in the usa so they bring their filthy ways over here.

If you're talking about Glendale and Pasadena then that's a little different but Glendale and Pasadena do NOT represent all of LA. As they say, LA is for dreamers. Keep dreaming.

Edited by occollegeboi (03/12/18 01:07 AM)

OfflineMightyWhite
Male
Re: Jeff Sessions to break California's sanctuary laws [Re: occollegeboi]
    #25057658 - 03/12/18 04:06 AM (6 years, 1 month ago)

What are you talking about?  Enlil promised that culture is "far better" because of illegals. LOL

InvisibleEnlilMDiscord
OTD God-King
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Jeff Sessions to break California's sanctuary laws [Re: occollegeboi]
    #25057718 - 03/12/18 05:44 AM (6 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

occollegeboi said:
Quote:

Enlil said:

Let's look at it from a small scale: Imagine your neighborhood you live in as the usa and then your home within that neighborhood. Now what if all the illegal immigrants moved into your neighborhood? They play loud circus music at all hours of the night so you won't be getting any sleep to start with. Have you ever been to the ghetto or to any low income area??? They also like to burn shit in the middle of the street. If you're white, you can bet they'll vandalize your car or do something to fuck it up a little.

These people literally have no respect for the usa or for anyone's peace and quiet.

Lol, paranoia.  This is simply racist hysteria.  In 42 years, I've never seen people burning shit in the street.  Half my time in Los Angeles was in a poor 98% Hispanic area.  You're making shit up.

--------------------

Ask an Attorney

Fuck the Amish

InvisibleEnlilMDiscord
OTD God-King
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Jeff Sessions to break California's sanctuary laws [Re: occollegeboi] * 1
    #25057719 - 03/12/18 05:46 AM (6 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

occollegeboi said:
Have you ever been to the heart of Van Nuys? They (illegals) don't have the same education about sanitation as we do in the usa so they bring their filthy ways over here.

I lived in Van Nuys for about 8 years.  I think you're making all of this bullshit up.

--------------------

Ask an Attorney

Fuck the Amish

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom