Home | Community | Message Board

World Seed Supply
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineTheMycMan
Industrial Mycologist
Male

Loc: Florida Flag
When Bae gets cold feet on tripping tonight and i take her dose too!
    #25041501 - 03/05/18 08:07 PM (6 years, 24 days ago)

The girlfriend decided she didnt want to trip tonight so shes just gonna get baked while i eat both of our 50 grams of fresh mushies. So im gonna cook up some tea with honey and earl grey an then eat the mushies once the tea is gone. 100grams fresh here we go!

--------------------
Science can and will solve all of our problems. Science denial will destroy the world as we know it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleChRnZN
Din of Doom
 Unread Journal User Gallery

Loc: ADK
Re: When Bae gets cold feet on tripping tonight and i take her dose too! [Re: TheMycMan] * 2
    #25041507 - 03/05/18 08:08 PM (6 years, 24 days ago)

Sending good vibes your way :rainbowcloud:

InvisiblePlain
You are the universe
Male User Gallery

Loc: In the moment
Re: When Bae gets cold feet on tripping tonight and i take her dose too! [Re: ChRnZN] * 2
    #25041536 - 03/05/18 08:22 PM (6 years, 24 days ago)

Also sending those vibez your way!  :letyourspiritsoar:

--------------------
"You are not IN the universe, you ARE the universe, an intrinsic part of it. Ultimately you are not a person, but a focal point where the universe is becoming conscious of itself. What an amazing miracle."

- Eckhart Tolle

“Everybody is ‘you’. Everybody is ‘I’. That’s our name. We all share that.”

- Alan Watts

"Cosmic apotheosis wears off quicker than Salvia"

- Rick Sanchez (voice of Justin Roiland)

InvisibleChakanooga
Always Lmao
Male User Gallery

Loc: Wonderland
Re: When Bae gets cold feet on tripping tonight and i take her dose too! [Re: Plain] * 2
    #25041568 - 03/05/18 08:41 PM (6 years, 24 days ago)

Woot Woot.

:acidcat:

--------------------
Official:
Facemelter
HyperspaceTraveller
NostalgicGamer

OfflineTheMycMan
Industrial Mycologist
Male

Re: When Bae gets cold feet on tripping tonight and i take her dose too! [Re: Chakanooga]
    #25041629 - 03/05/18 09:17 PM (6 years, 24 days ago)

Fuck yea! Gonna taste like shit!

--------------------
Science can and will solve all of our problems. Science denial will destroy the world as we know it.

Edited by TheMycMan (03/05/18 09:28 PM)

Offlinegonzoism94
Stranger

Re: When Bae gets cold feet on tripping tonight and i take her dose too! [Re: TheMycMan] * 2
    #25043194 - 03/06/18 02:28 PM (6 years, 23 days ago)

All I gotta say is let us know what your spirit animal is like

OfflineTheMycMan
Industrial Mycologist
Male

Re: When Bae gets cold feet on tripping tonight and i take her dose too! [Re: gonzoism94]
    #25043459 - 03/06/18 04:26 PM (6 years, 23 days ago)

what a fucking failure. I honestly dont know what i did differently from all the other times ive tripped, and i took a massive dosage. This is unprecedented I literally got nothing but light visuals. I prepared the tea the same as every other time, i was hungry, and they were from a batch that ive already had a good trip from. Only thing done differently was that they were frozen but ive used frozen mushies before too. So... so disappointed...

--------------------

InvisiblePlain
You are the universe
Male User Gallery

Re: When Bae gets cold feet on tripping tonight and i take her dose too! [Re: TheMycMan]
    #25043640 - 03/06/18 05:57 PM (6 years, 23 days ago)

Did you have a tolerance by chance?

--------------------
"You are not IN the universe, you ARE the universe, an intrinsic part of it. Ultimately you are not a person, but a focal point where the universe is becoming conscious of itself. What an amazing miracle."

- Eckhart Tolle

- Alan Watts

Offlinemyc9
Stranger
I'm a teapot

Re: When Bae gets cold feet on tripping tonight and i take her dose too! [Re: Plain]
    #25043663 - 03/06/18 06:05 PM (6 years, 23 days ago)

i don't mean to jerk your thread, but do you guys worry at all about your physical body when you take a really high dose?
are you so far out there that you're practically in a blackout trance as far as maneuvering your body goes?

OfflineTheMycMan
Industrial Mycologist
Male

Re: When Bae gets cold feet on tripping tonight and i take her dose too! [Re: myc9] * 1
    #25043690 - 03/06/18 06:21 PM (6 years, 23 days ago)

I'm not worried. Psilocybin, psilocin and beocystin are all non toxic in adult humans. I also have experience with other psychedelics so that helps.

Could I have built a tolerance in such a limited amount of time? It's not like I've been ingesting mushies for years.

--------------------

InvisiblePlain
You are the universe
Male User Gallery

Re: When Bae gets cold feet on tripping tonight and i take her dose too! [Re: TheMycMan] * 1
    #25043859 - 03/06/18 07:46 PM (6 years, 23 days ago)

Mushrooms and LSD have a cross tolerance.

Mushrooms and lsd tolerance builds fast making it almost impossible or at least very difficult to abuse.

Day one if you take 1 aug of LSD or an 8th of mushrooms you would have to take 2-3 times that much the next day in order to get similar effects.

This tolerance takes two weeks to return to baseline with zero tolerance.

Here is a chart:

This is just a reference chart everyone's body chemistry is different so take that into account.

Also I want to add not all shrooms are created equal. Mushroom to mushroom batch to batch potency will differ.

--------------------

- Eckhart Tolle

- Alan Watts

OfflineTheMycMan
Industrial Mycologist
Male

Re: When Bae gets cold feet on tripping tonight and i take her dose too! [Re: Plain]
    #25043949 - 03/06/18 08:26 PM (6 years, 23 days ago)

Okay interesting. However I had tripped nicely from other mushies of the same batch. I'll learn how to use this chart and take that into account in the future. However how would the use of LSD increase a tolerance for psilocin?

--------------------

InvisiblePlain
You are the universe
Male User Gallery

Re: When Bae gets cold feet on tripping tonight and i take her dose too! [Re: TheMycMan]
    #25043968 - 03/06/18 08:33 PM (6 years, 23 days ago)

Yes, both LSD and psilocybin/psilocins main action on the brain is the 5HT2A receptor which causes a cross tolerance. So in order to get full effects take at least 2 weeks between trips, preferably a month or so for integrating the experience properly.

Edited by Plain (03/06/18 08:58 PM)

OfflineTheMycMan
Industrial Mycologist
Male

Re: When Bae gets cold feet on tripping tonight and i take her dose too! [Re: Plain] * 1
    #25045200 - 03/07/18 10:16 AM (6 years, 22 days ago)

I don't drop acid anymore just mushies. I'll remember that and do s9me further research.

--------------------

InvisibleChRnZN
Din of Doom
 Unread Journal User Gallery

Loc: ADK
Re: When Bae gets cold feet on tripping tonight and i take her dose too! [Re: TheMycMan] * 1
    #25045566 - 03/07/18 10:55 AM (6 years, 22 days ago)

Do you take any medications?

OfflineTheMycMan
Industrial Mycologist
Male

Re: When Bae gets cold feet on tripping tonight and i take her dose too! [Re: ChRnZN]
    #25046421 - 03/07/18 03:33 PM (6 years, 22 days ago)

only my daily antiacid med. nothing ususual there but that was well over an hour after consuming the mushrooms.

--------------------

OfflineLuSiD9
reality is plastic
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: The Bowels of Canada
    #25047789 - 03/08/18 01:29 AM (6 years, 22 days ago)

you said bae... that's gross.

--------------------
Nothing is true, everything is permissible.

Our laws make law impossible; our liberties destroy all freedom; our property is organized robbery; our morality an impudent hypocrisy; our wisdom is administered by inexperienced or mal-experienced dupes; our power wielded by cowards and weaklings; and our honour false in all its points. I am an enemy of the existing order for good reasons.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag