Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offline00Burnout
That one guy
Male User Gallery

Loc: Ozarks
My First Ayahuasca Ceremony: The Cleanse * 3
    #25040588 - 03/05/18 02:18 PM (6 years, 24 days ago)

!DISCLAIMER! This is not meant to be a guide to ayahuasca, my experience was EXTREMELY gentle compared to those of others I have read. Ayahuasca is not a drug, it is a life changing tool, medicine, and should be treated as such! If you find yourself interested in ayahuasca DO YOUR HOMEWORK. I'm serious, this is not for everyone and takes a considerable amount of preparation both of self and the brew.

My preparations started on March 2nd, a Tuesday. I started by taking 50g of whole B. Caapi vine and hammering it down while speaking my intentions and burning nag champa incense. I then proceeded to clean the house and prepare my space. Once the house was clean I turned on some icaros, smudged the house, and began to prepare the brew.

I layered my vine and chacruna (50g) and added my acidified water (pH 3). I brought my water to a boil, lit incense, and prayed. I had nothing to eat and only water to drink this day. After 3 hours I filtered my brew into jars, returned the material and reboiled. I went to bed after the second wash. The night was dreamless.

The next morning I awoke, feeling very weak and nauseous. Within the hour I had my first purge and felt instantly better. I got the last wash started and finished preparing my space. After the last wash I discarded my plant material (in the compost), combined washes and reduced. It was 4:00 pm when the reduction was finished. I smudged the house one more time, gave thanks, prayed and downed the putrid concoction at 4:20pm.

I laid down in bed, closed my eyes and awaited the medicine's effects. Within maybe 15 minutes I statted to hear a ringing like buzz, nothing like the ringing from hearing damage, it was a very unfamiliar tone. As time went on the sound got louder and more intense, la purga soon followed. It was very brief and easy, much more came up than what initially went down and it left me feeling totally clean.

I made my way back to the bed, thoughts were flowing freely and I felt myself drifting away from my physical body. I could feel the presence of mother Aya, but she never revealed herself or spoke. She definitely watched and guided me. All of my fears, buried pain and trauma, and regrets came to me one by one. It was not at all menacing, I examined them like a paleontologist would examine a fossil and cast them away from my conciousness like throwing a stone into the sea, watching it sink and disappear, never to be seen again.

When everything negative I had been carrying had been dissolved, my younger self appeared to me. We talked about the past and he showed all of my most precious memories to me, including some that had nearly faded away. Before I departed that wonderful space mother Aya had created in my mind, my younger self hugged me and told me the most touching thing I could havr heard in that moment, he said "you are exactly who you are meant to be" and just as easily as I had entered that space, I left it. When I emerged in reality I was in tears, I was so overwhelmed with relief and for the first time, I truly loved myself and always will from now one.

This report barely skims the surface of my experience, there are no words to describe some of the sensations I felt and I could never fully encompass my experience in a trip report, thanks for reading.

I thank my friends over at psychedelia.space for being there and supporting me during this. I highly encourage all psychonauts to go there, it is a wonderful place to be and everyone treats each other like family.

I also thank neomorph for providing me with the chacruna, couldn't have done this with out you bro!

Happy travels my fellow shroomerites. May you prosper in this life and may your journeys never end.

--------------------
Peace, pot and microdot!:mushroom2:
No amount of progress has ever been made in the way of man without challenging the things we think we understand.-00Burnout
Ghetto Greenhouse
Trade List
https://psychedelia.space

Edited by 00Burnout (03/05/18 02:25 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisiblefeeversM
Male

Loc: Flag
Re: My First Ayahuasca Ceremony: The Cleanse [Re: 00Burnout]
    #25040792 - 03/05/18 03:42 PM (6 years, 24 days ago)

Great trip report!

Sounds like you got exactly what you were looking for from it :sun:

Offline00Burnout
That one guy
Male User Gallery

Re: My First Ayahuasca Ceremony: The Cleanse [Re: feevers]
    #25040840 - 03/05/18 04:02 PM (6 years, 24 days ago)

Thanks! I absolutely got what I needed from it. This is definitely an experience I feel all that are willing should have.

Although I strongly recommend having a sitter present at the very least, a shaman would be prefered but is not an option for everyone, myself included for now. Other than having the psychedelia.space chat open I was totally alone.

--------------------
No amount of progress has ever been made in the way of man without challenging the things we think we understand.-00Burnout
Ghetto Greenhouse
Trade List

Offlinefuzzydistortion
Female

Loc: Valinor
    #25041480 - 03/05/18 07:57 PM (6 years, 24 days ago)

I saw your other post about the reasons why you chose this time for your ceremony. I hope you got closure (it sounds like you had a great experience) and were able to work through feelings of unfinished business and regret. Thanks for the update and trip report, I'm sure going at it alone is brave. I'll have to check out psychedelia.space, I love the idea!

--------------------

Offline00Burnout
That one guy
Male User Gallery

Re: My First Ayahuasca Ceremony: The Cleanse [Re: fuzzydistortion]
    #25041644 - 03/05/18 09:27 PM (6 years, 24 days ago)

All regret is gone, and I was able to get closure in a sense. Before, I was consumed by the pain and fear of knowing I will soon lose her (she is still alive, but it's a matter of days and thankfully as far as I know, she's not suffering), but now I am filled by the joy of being blessed by having her in my life to begin with. I will miss her and be very heart broke when she passes, but I will celebrate the life she lived and cherish the memories she gave me, rather than grieve over my own personal lose like I would have before.

--------------------
Ghetto Greenhouse
Trade List

InvisibleMateja
 Unread Journal User Gallery

Loc: Here
    #25041975 - 03/06/18 12:48 AM (6 years, 24 days ago)

Sounds like you had a meaningful experience that thought you how to deal with loss among other things.
I´m happy for you :cool:

--------------------
Cakes inside Water Tub

Offline00Burnout
That one guy
Male User Gallery

Re: My First Ayahuasca Ceremony: The Cleanse [Re: Mateja]
    #25042038 - 03/06/18 02:53 AM (6 years, 24 days ago)

I did :smile: and it was a great intro to ayahuasca, I look forward to my next ceremony. I have 100+g of caapi and 75+g of chacruna left, some of it is not the same batch so I'll make to seperate teas with each as I've heard potency can be judged by bitterness.

If I feel it is right I will probably use the rest of my material for the next ceremony, although that may be some time from now. I won't use it frequently like I do mushrooms, but only when I feel it is the right time.

--------------------
Ghetto Greenhouse
Trade List

InvisibleNeomorph
Male

Loc: Europe
    #25042160 - 03/06/18 05:49 AM (6 years, 24 days ago)

Very inspiring brother, thanks for your share :heart:

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract