Home | Community | Message Board

Avalon Magic Plants
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
OfflinePsilosopherr
A psilly goose
Other User Gallery

Re: 2 charged with growing ‘psychedelic’ mushrooms [Re: Micromicology]
    #25029586 - 02/28/18 05:18 PM (6 years, 29 days ago)

Quote:

Micromicology said:
Quote:

chobumms said:
Maybe these mushrooms are still wet. when I had a dry pound it filled up a small trashbag.

Cant be, unless they were in the process of drying.  In the state of texas its legal to grow shrooms,  just not to process them for human consumption.

really? able to back that up with a legal code?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinemolemole
Ethnobotic
 User Gallery

Loc: PNW
Re: 2 charged with growing ‘psychedelic’ mushrooms [Re: Psilosopherr]
    #25029918 - 02/28/18 07:27 PM (6 years, 29 days ago)

Yeah I don't think it is legal in any state in the US to posses or cultivate psilocybin mushrooms.

--------------------

OfflineFractal420
Psycellium
Male User Gallery

Re: 2 charged with growing ‘psychedelic’ mushrooms [Re: molemole]
    #25030878 - 03/01/18 04:35 AM (6 years, 28 days ago)

In new york you can pick any psilos growing in your yard. Even if you plant spawn, if it naturally grows its just a mushroom.

Its the indoor grows that are considered "naughty"

Id be very surprised if in tex you can actually legally grow, but ive heard in some nordic countries growing for the purpose of having a terrarium is totally fine. And i swear, thats actually the coolest part for me. I like psychoactive effects, why not, but mostly i love looking at my own hard-worked forest of cubes, kept together with a whole $5 box of plastic and duct tape. And sometimes no top so ceran wrap, lol. Ghetto is what im saying. But to see a forest of shrooms in there anyway due to my hard work. I would say the word is "Zef". (Lol, only Die Antwoord fans would know)

For sure, possession of psilocybin is illegal in texas, i couldnt really find any loopholes but at the same time, lots of mushroom hunting forums for tx. One article even called it "the last frontier of mushroom picking". But people in PNW or Upper NE def pick mushrooms. However i know in places like washington state you got troopers patrolling

--------------------
Dreaming of That face again.
It's bright and blue and shimmering.
Grinning wide
And comforting me with it's three warm and wild eyes.

Prying open MY third eye

Edited by Fractal420 (03/01/18 04:54 AM)

Offlinechobumms
Pokemon Master
Male User Gallery

Re: 2 charged with growing ‘psychedelic’ mushrooms [Re: Fractal420]
    #25031302 - 03/01/18 09:43 AM (6 years, 28 days ago)

If I remember right it filled a small bathroom trash bag. I didn't vacuum seal them or anything though

--------------------
[/url]
My "Faster Germination For Popcorn Substrate" TEK
http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/8428361#8428361

Offlinememberjockey
Travelling w/out moving
Female User Gallery

Loc: Deep South
Re: 2 charged with growing ‘psychedelic’ mushrooms [Re: chobumms]
    #25031343 - 03/01/18 10:11 AM (6 years, 28 days ago)

Mushrooms spawn something the government can not tolerate, conscience awareness.  :aweyeah:

--------------------

InvisibleBarnaby
Interesting lifetime
Male

Re: 2 charged with growing ‘psychedelic’ mushrooms [Re: nooneman]
    #25032386 - 03/01/18 10:18 PM (6 years, 28 days ago)

It's Texas.  They are not coming out of it okay.

OfflineDoc9151M
Mycologist
Male User Gallery

Loc: Gulf Coast USA Flag
Re: 2 charged with growing ‘psychedelic’ mushrooms [Re: Micromicology]
    #25032557 - 03/02/18 12:02 AM (6 years, 28 days ago)

Quote:

Micromicology said:
Quote:

chobumms said:
Maybe these mushrooms are still wet. when I had a dry pound it filled up a small trashbag.

Cant be, unless they were in the process of drying.  In the state of texas its legal to grow shrooms,  just not to process them for human consumption.

Since when are active shrooms legal in Texas? Sentencing guidelines in Texas for this weight is 5yrs to life.

--------------------

Psilocybe cubensis data collection thread. please help with this project if you hunt wild cubensis.
https://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php?Cat=0&Number=26513593&page=0&vc=1#26513593

Invisibleboom boom

Re: 2 charged with growing ‘psychedelic’ mushrooms [Re: Doc9151]
    #25032561 - 03/02/18 12:08 AM (6 years, 28 days ago)

Fucking morons. Let's violate probation and have a felony sitting around the first place they're going to come look for us. What could go wrong?

Offlinechobumms
Pokemon Master
Male User Gallery

Re: 2 charged with growing ‘psychedelic’ mushrooms [Re: Doc9151]
    #25033531 - 03/02/18 12:08 PM (6 years, 27 days ago)

I live in Texas. I can assure you it is far from legal to grow much less pick here. I think he just got done eating an eighth when he said that. I give him the benefit of the doubt

--------------------
[/url]
My "Faster Germination For Popcorn Substrate" TEK
http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/8428361#8428361

OfflineFractalMind
Werewolf
Male

Loc: USA Flag
Re: 2 charged with growing ‘psychedelic’ mushrooms [Re: chobumms]
    #25033532 - 03/02/18 12:10 PM (6 years, 27 days ago)

Also if every shroomerite grew 9 pounds of shrooms then what the fuck could they do to stop us!?

Love you all.

-IIII

OfflineSizlChest
Padawan
Male User Gallery

Loc: Texas Flag
Re: 2 charged with growing ‘psychedelic’ mushrooms [Re: FractalMind]
    #25034345 - 03/02/18 06:53 PM (6 years, 27 days ago)

Yep, 5-99 years, or 5 to life. I know firsthand but got very very lucky, and lost everything retaining a good lawyer.

--------------------
PrimalSoup's Tea Tek

"I always say the tea is like eating a burning tire covered in dog shit while someone steps on your nuts. Good luck!"
"Hell, shrooms have blown up from under me and kicked my ass on 2 grams once."
"I think ill eat some shrooms right about now, and ill continue to until it doesnt feel like the right thing to do."

Offlinemolemole
Ethnobotic
 User Gallery

Loc: PNW
Re: 2 charged with growing ‘psychedelic’ mushrooms [Re: Fractal420] * 1
    #25040426 - 03/05/18 01:00 PM (6 years, 24 days ago)

Quote:

Fractal420 said:
In new york you can pick any psilos growing in your yard. Even if you plant spawn, if it naturally grows its just

Its the indoor grows that are considered "naughty"

Id be very surprised if in tex you can actually legally grow, but ive heard in some nordic countries growing for the purpose of having a terrarium is totally fine. And i swear, thats actually the coolest part for me. I like psychoactive effects, why not, but mostly i love looking at my own hard-worked forest of cubes, kept together with a whole $5 box of plastic and duct tape. And sometimes no top so ceran wrap, lol. Ghetto is what im saying. But to see a forest of shrooms in there anyway due to my hard work. I would say the word is "Zef". (Lol, only Die Antwoord fans would know)

For sure, possession of psilocybin is illegal in texas, i couldnt really find any loopholes but at the same time, lots of mushroom hunting forums for tx. One article even called it "the last frontier of mushroom picking". But people in PNW or Upper NE def pick mushrooms. However i know in places like washington state you got troopers patrolling

https://www.google.com/amp/s/criminaldefense.1800nynylaw.com/amp/new-york-psychedelic-mushrooms.html
Psychedelic mushrooms are illegal to possess, distribute and cultivate in New York.
From a defense attorneys site. I looked for penal codes but I do not want to take the time to look. But right off the bat there are several defense attorneys on  a Google search who represent psilocybin cases In the state of New York.

It is not legal in any of the US states to posses psilocybin mushrooms. Whether they grew from the earth or where grown the second you pick them you are in violation of the law.

PLEASE DO NOT SPREAD FALSE INFORMATION THAT COULD LAND SOMEONE WITH A FELONY.

Psilocybin is federally listed, Oregon and California are to my knowledge the only 2 states that have initiatives being worked on to legalize psilocybin.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck