Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineLogicaL ChaosM
Ascension Energy & Alien UFOs
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: The Inexpressible... Flag
Re: Why does God exist? [Re: Bill_Oreilly]
    #25086030 - 03/23/18 08:36 PM (6 years, 25 days ago)

Do u think the starship-bubble was created from God?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineLightRay
Lord Hubert
 User Gallery

Re: Why does God exist? [Re: LogicaL Chaos] * 2
    #25086166 - 03/23/18 10:06 PM (6 years, 25 days ago)

Because you do not wish to be alone (all one) which is the truth of what we (God) is.

We became alive to create the illusion of seperate and experience our infinite reality.

It is both our joy and our pain.

The human is more like a magnifying glass, a concentrated point of awareness but God is all awareness and you can access your true self, it is possible.

The first time it happened to me was because I had an NDE drug over dose.

The second time was through meditation.

The one consciousness is everything, you are the universe and can connec with any part of your self.

Humans don't realise how much power they have. Most people are going round with goggles on.  Seeing reality in thoughts.  If you can let go of that and start seeing reality by feeling it as energy and by meditating all the time (even when doing daily chores) you can start to access your higher potential here and te rabbit hole goes deep...

--------------------
The secret to life is to put positive loving energy Into every thought and action you do <3
Be Aware. Believe. Be here now
Everything is a reflection of ones self.  Of God and you are God.  All is conscious.  All is consciousness. 
There is no death, only life. Your mission is to raise your vibration and every one else around you.
Open Your Mind!

InvisibleBill_Oreilly
ANIMALS (the RAINBOW SERPENT)

Loc: Boston
Re: Why does God exist? [Re: LogicaL Chaos] * 1
    #25087101 - 03/24/18 12:11 PM (6 years, 24 days ago)

Quote:

LogicaL Chaos said:
Do u think the starship-bubble was created from God?

I think it is God in the shape of it's container. You put water in a glass it takes the shape of the glass. You put God in a multiverse and it takes the shape of it's container..a hyperdimensional starship. That means the starship can become whatever it wants when it wants because it's truly formless

It is literally/ responsible for all UFO and paranormal  sightings and nde's and so on

It can literally do anything

--------------------
Something there is mysteriously formed,
Existing before Heaven and Earth,
Silent, still, standing alone, unchanging,
All-pervading, unfailing,
I do not know its name; I call it tao.
If forced to give it a name, I call it
Great (ta). Being great, it flows out;
Flowing out means far-reaching;
Being far-reaching, it is said to return.

It's just a shot away..

Edited by Bill_Oreilly (03/24/18 01:42 PM)

OfflineBrendanFlock
Stranger
Male

#25087181 - 03/24/18 01:06 PM (6 years, 24 days ago)

So God is the ground being with the option to be a select being and interact as a micro of the macrocosm..

InvisibleBill_Oreilly

Re: Why does God exist? [Re: BrendanFlock] * 1
    #25087231 - 03/24/18 01:36 PM (6 years, 24 days ago)

if you say so...look nobody knows for sure we just have our own hypothesis based on our own experiences.

usually, the more experiences=the more sense your hypothesis will make

--------------------

It's just a shot away..

Offlineamontripper
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: Why does God exist? [Re: Bill_Oreilly] * 1
    #25087433 - 03/24/18 03:19 PM (6 years, 24 days ago)

I believe that God is the circumplexjonal nippy cold-weather mop movement of hard martial arts exercise and movement, like Tae Kwon Dl and called Tae Kwon Doe. A formation of music called Doe Ray Mi Fa So La ti Doe. Levular of PhD level circumspect to musical construction of speakers of the thing you speak and to which you see of seeking in musical wanton wanting of own ton noodle soup worrying about ultimate waisted time which is an ultimate waste of time. Leading to a drunken God which leads to happiness of good family of drunken times like having respectful fun and conversation at the Irish festival. Jesus Christ is also a phonetically concept of God much like music to me, speaking on a religious to God agnostic level of musical creation and jazz formation. God's like jazz and beautiful spiritual peace and free spirit. Within touch of musical created music. God is everything of existence and existentially in existence and presence of peaceful levels of world and heaven where mean things are not said and heavenly peace is meditated upon.

I mediate on this like I mediate on my picture of my beautiful baby swing that I used to swing in and picture myself as God in speaking good things to people and giving speeches to people.

OfflineBrendanFlock
Stranger
Male

Re: Why does God exist? [Re: BrendanFlock]
    #25087486 - 03/24/18 03:48 PM (6 years, 24 days ago)

Quote:

BrendanFlock said:
So God is the ground being with the option to be a select being and interact as a micro of the macrocosm..

Well this is my experience, Bill..

I frequently see God in different forms during the day..

I also have a great connection to God as a guru in my mind..

When I go for walks she and he are there walking or driving cars..

InvisibleBill_Oreilly

Re: Why does God exist? [Re: BrendanFlock] * 2
    #25088074 - 03/24/18 08:09 PM (6 years, 24 days ago)

You see God in different forms because God breaks itself down into smaller things. I'm just saying the starship is God in its naked form that has the ability to break itself down in order to experience

--------------------

It's just a shot away..

OfflineBrendanFlock
Stranger
Male

#25088104 - 03/24/18 08:21 PM (6 years, 24 days ago)

Tiferet beauty is what most of things are based on.. the proportions and angles of beauty.. the true service of the sun.. and son of god!

OfflineMy Elysium Trips
Lore
 User Gallery
Loc: FM Radio...?
Re: Why does God exist? [Re: BrendanFlock]
    #25092620 - 03/26/18 05:45 PM (6 years, 22 days ago)

A question should also be, pertinent to this thread here

Not so much about Why God Exits

But Why us as Conscious beings Exist here to begin with?

Or. Not To find the Reason for God Existence.

But Why are All conscious people alive today?

Then, the Truth might become more manifest in apparent reasons

It just is a lot of things to deal with, everyone has thing's to deal with.

I believe the Reason for People, is to Celebrate their God on the Inside of them

Or, be good to yourself & others, as much as possible

There is Rewards by Trying Goodness, even if Goodness is fleeting or seemingly nil

That, enjoy the Self & Creation, by Trying Symbiosis living.

Could be a Fantastic Reason to Coexist

My Elysium Trips

--------------------
I MET ME-T, or M-ET, on Voyages via My Elysium Trips.

Remember that Life is But a Trip, & Tripping is Perpetual, Whether Sober or not. So, Tripping isn't anything but going along on a Trip.

My Elysium Trips

OfflineMy Elysium Trips
Lore
 User Gallery
Loc: FM Radio...?
Re: Why does God exist? [Re: My Elysium Trips]
    #25092700 - 03/26/18 06:17 PM (6 years, 22 days ago)

What if it was Cheap Enough, to clean All Interior Air, via Remote Filters & Even Bubbler actions & Even like Graphene Filters.

Using UV &/or Ozone. Allowing Both to sufficiently Clear of the O3 molecules, etc.

Even Heating Air past close to Boiling points - 212 or 100 Degrees.

Then, it could be like Heat Pumps (look that up), except with even Air Distilleries to drink Water when in especially Hot Climates.

And using powerful air flow, to quickly, efficiently, safely Clean all Air inside of Houses

Another idea, is Trash Recyclers, that you put Anything from Glass, Cans / Metals, to paper plates & plastics, etc., & it Could, Should Melt Everything to a point of crystallization - or solid Glass, Plastic, Paper products, etc.. while Sanitizing & recycling, concurrently.

Like the " " International Space Station " " might have.

So, melt Everything, while Cleaning, Composting Foods, Distilling Water, sorting Materials respectively...

To be recycled by the Person with said Craft's to Make Glass Things, using Compost for trading with Farmers, & using Plastics to have 3D Printing machines use.

Etc..

I just cannot delve into everything, too quickly

My Elysium Trips

--------------------
I MET ME-T, or M-ET, on Voyages via My Elysium Trips.

Remember that Life is But a Trip, & Tripping is Perpetual, Whether Sober or not. So, Tripping isn't anything but going along on a Trip.

My Elysium Trips

OfflineMarkostheGnostic
Elder
Male User Gallery

Loc: South Florida Flag
    #25100026 - 03/29/18 04:25 PM (6 years, 19 days ago)

Christianity developed out of a messianic movement within Judaism. It had nothing whatsoever to do with either Psilocybin or Amanita muscaria mushrooms. This attitude derives from the misguided notion that writing in the Tenach that describe either visionary states by prophets or theophanies (e.g., the burning bush of Moses, pillars of fire and smoke, etc.) were hallucinatory phenomena instead of (1) literal accounts or (2) Hebrew midrash. I agree that theophanies were not physical phenomenon occurring as historical events, but post-modern people who assume that their own opinions apply to the mind-set of a particular religious cultus extending 3-4 millennia in the past are simply wrong. Just because some 20-21st century individuals experience profoundly altered conditions under the influence of certain mushrooms, then extrapolate their experiences to ancient descriptions, their's is a very uncritical and unfounded assumption.

Firstly, the important dietary restrictions of the Hebrew cultus associated with Mosaic Judaism would have forbidden the eating of anything that grew from animal dung, and A. muscaria's rhizomorphic relationship with certain conifer trees in forested regions would have been unlikely in the middle eastern areas where the biblical dramas supposedly occurred. The relaxation of dietary restrictions that are described in Acts 10:1-11:18 is a misunderstanding of a vision attributed to Peter http://www.all-creatures.org/discuss/svtacts10.1-11.18-flh.html and although it describes animals (and possibly insects, i.e., "creeping things"), and while mushrooms are not mentioned, these would not have been permitted under Jewish dietary law. It is interesting that while not considered to be kosher, psychedelic mushrooms have been designated hallel by some Muslim authorities.

Later in Christian history there was apparently an amalgamation of ritual A. muscaria consuming in at least one location, but this would've been a much later development in in no way reflective of the origins of Messianic Judaism that developed around the figure of Y'shua ben Miriam. http://distelrath.tripod.com/fabbro.htm ; Clark Heinrich (with whom I've corresponded) sees Amanita use everywhere, but he can also step outside his perspective it would seem. He has a sense of humor about the whole thing. Not so with John Allegro whose delusion has convinced many that reference to Iesous is actually a veiled reference to the A. muscaria mushroom. The religious and political forces that created the Christian religion can easily be explained without appealing to some mushrooms conspiracy theory IMO.

--------------------
γνῶθι σαὐτόν - Gnothi Seauton - Know Thyself

OfflineMarkostheGnostic
Elder
Male User Gallery

Re: Why does God exist? [Re: Bill_Oreilly] * 1
    #25100182 - 03/29/18 05:31 PM (6 years, 19 days ago)

Thanks. I cannot not see the dualism except during rare moments of Non-dualism. Nevertheless, space-time cannot be identical with Deity in my estimation, although one author (William Gray in Qabalistic Concepts) where somewhere, (I can't find the reference), he spoke of the creation of the universe as God 'voiding' Him-Herself, i.e., the expulsion of Divine Feces! :lol: The universe is a Theological Turd, expelled from the Being of God is of course an anthropomorphization, but it illustrates the notion that space-time is external to the essence of God in which there is no 'room' for anything other than God, while yet partaking of some level of divinity.

An analogy of the externalization of the universe for the essence of God would be like this: the Earth can bask in the life-giving rays of the Sun but it would instantly be annihilated in the center of the Sun. There are myths and midrash which expresses this notion. Semele holds Zeus to his promise of anything she requests despite his admonishments, but she insists on seeing him in his True Nature. He reveals Himself to her as the Light of the Creator and she is instantly incinerated (but Zeus snatches her unborn child Dionysus and saves him by sewing him into his thigh). In the Tenach, Moses also wants to see God in His glory, "Then Moses said, "I pray You, show me Your glory!" And He said, "I Myself will make all My goodness pass before you, and will proclaim the name of the LORD before you; and I will be gracious to whom I will be gracious, and will show compassion on whom I will show compassion." But He said, "You cannot see My face, for no man can see Me and live!"… - Exodus 33:18-20

God has been described as both transcendent and immanent, and the transcendent essence excludes all but the Infinite Density of God's Essence. This would annihilate the cosmos like the myths and midrash express. The moment of the Big Bang cosmological event, the creation, was God's "Fiat Lux!," "Let There Be Light!," and in that moment, the Infinite Density emanated, voided, this entire expanding universe as an energy that cooled into the polarities of positive and negative, proton and electron, thence to Hydrogen, stars, stellar death, all heavy elements, molecules, matter, planets...biological life.

So pantheism seems to be identifying space-time, God's excreta, with God. Granted, all the laws of nature have unfolded as nature evolved from the Primal Plasma, and possibly every idea in the mind of every creature, not to mention the blue-print of every organism, derives from Eternal Ideas. I suppose it's like being able to determine what has been inside of us by examining our stool. :wink: And perhaps every Idea is inherent (immanent) in space-time just as all the physical forces are, from the quantum to the macro levels. But pantheism really seems to settle for something less than the Mystery of Ultimate Reality which utterly transcends this material cosmos. It seems to fall short of metaphysical scope. :shrug:

--------------------

OfflineLogicaL ChaosM
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Why does God exist? [Re: MarkostheGnostic]
    #25100208 - 03/29/18 05:37 PM (6 years, 19 days ago)

The Universe is God's Feces?

:whattefuck2:

InvisibleApples in Mono
Not a puppet

Re: Why does God exist? [Re: LogicaL Chaos]
    #25104678 - 03/31/18 01:54 PM (6 years, 17 days ago)

Quote:

LogicaL Chaos said:
Did God create itself or was God somehow created "unconsciously" as of a natural law of Nature?

Which god? And what makes you so confident that it exists? Also, what makes you think that its existence would necessarily be contingent?

OfflineMarkostheGnostic
Elder
Male User Gallery

#25106624 - 04/01/18 12:39 PM (6 years, 16 days ago)

Quote:

LogicaL Chaos said:
The Universe is God's Feces?

:whattefuck2:

Well, that was what one author suggested, only since it issued from the Creator, it was really good shit. And because it issued from Eternal Life, it was unlike our shit which is a product of death and decay, it was intended to propagate life, although life-forms external to the essence of God, as all multiplicity, is external to The ONE. Other than fertilization of plants in some places (my uncle reported human feces as fertilizing rice fields in the South Pacific during WW II), there is no use for human feces (I used to buy bovine manure all the time). The analogy IS crude, and it was not intended to demean deity in any way. If anything, the comparison might be found demeaning to arrogant human beings, but looking at the people in power currently, lots of humans are just pieces of shit (like the POS POTUS). If we're not cremated or embalmed, our entire body will turn to shit shortly after we're buried, so yeah, potentially all biological beings are shit. Pity the poor Earth if there is a cosmic or manmade catastrophe. It's surface will also turn to the shit of decay. Roaches and fungus will proliferate. The Creator's shit was the Primal Plasma on the physical end, but it was also the prolation of Logos/Nous with the Eternal Ideas in potentia, to be channelled by human and/or other sentient life-forms which would evolve æons after the Big Bang.

--------------------

OfflineAhimsa
µdose
Male

Re: Why does God exist? [Re: MarkostheGnostic]
    #25128836 - 04/10/18 03:47 PM (6 years, 7 days ago)

Define 'God' pls

OfflineAhimsa
µdose
Male

Re: Why does God exist? [Re: Ahimsa]
    #25128975 - 04/10/18 04:57 PM (6 years, 7 days ago)

No wait. Don't define 'God' pls...

OfflineLogicaL ChaosM
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Why does God exist? [Re: Ahimsa]
    #25130008 - 04/11/18 01:34 AM (6 years, 7 days ago)

Quote:

Ahimsa said:
Define 'God' pls

The Being or Conscious Energy that created our Universe.

Offlinebeforethedawn
    #25133670 - 04/12/18 05:03 PM (6 years, 5 days ago)

It is a matter of realising that there cannot be anything else, Yourself being It, the beginning and the end. Think about it.

It's a good question if you are not That, but you're talking about your own existence. It's a different category or context.

If You are all there is, how to pose the question? There is no 'other' to pose the question from or to.

It's Absolute.

--------------------
Hostile humankind
Can't you see you're fucking blind?

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom