Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]
InvisibleStonehenge
Alt Center
Male User Gallery

Loc: S.E.
Re: Here it comes!!! DEATH SENTENCES FOR DEALING DRUGS [Re: guest1] * 1
    #25029448 - 02/28/18 04:08 PM (6 years, 1 month ago)

That cnn article is another fake news story. Its by an anon source so they can make up any shit they want. You guys are so easily fooled its funny. He has made no such announcement and proposed no such laws.

--------------------
“A democracy cannot exist as a permanent form of government. It can only exist until the voters discover that they can vote themselves largesse from the public treasury. From that moment on, the majority always votes for the candidates promising the most benefits from the public treasury with the result that a democracy always collapses over loose fiscal policy, always followed by a dictatorship.” (attributed to Alexis de Tocqueville political philosopher Circa 1835)

Trade list http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/18047755

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineKonyap

Loc: Planet Piss
Re: Here it comes!!! DEATH SENTENCES FOR DEALING DRUGS [Re: Stonehenge]
    #25029540 - 02/28/18 04:53 PM (6 years, 1 month ago)

He retweeted a questionable comment posted by the Singapore president, not a good sign, executing druggies for resisting arrest

Edited by Konyap (02/28/18 04:55 PM)

InvisibleMicromicology
Stranger

Re: Here it comes!!! DEATH SENTENCES FOR DEALING DRUGS [Re: Morel Guy]
    #25029562 - 02/28/18 05:04 PM (6 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Morel Guy said:
Because drugs that open up how you are brainwashed and expose the programming threaten TOTALITARIAN regimes.

So I've never taken fentinyl but the opiates I have taken certainly didn't "open up my mind" or make me fight against oppression,  but maybe numb me so I didn't care that I was opposed.  But still I'm totally against this because 2 grams of fentenil isn't 2 grams but maybe a microgram of fentenil and heroine or some other filler because of the fd up way the law measures drugs, like a tray of special brownies = 2lb weed.

OfflineMorel Guy
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: Here it comes!!! DEATH SENTENCES FOR DEALING DRUGS [Re: Micromicology]
    #25029820 - 02/28/18 06:44 PM (6 years, 1 month ago)

No opiates don't normally do that.  I have little experience with those as they don't really do much more than make junkies.

Not at all thought expanding drugs.  Much much more likely to be lethal.

But I don't think this is about fent.  It's about a fucked up society and a fucked up government that is deaf, dumb and blind (probably stupid over all).

--------------------
"in sterquiliniis invenitur in stercore invenitur"

In filth it will be found in dung it will be found

OfflineDoc9151M
Mycologist
Male User Gallery

Loc: Gulf Coast USA Flag
    #25032564 - 03/02/18 12:13 AM (6 years, 1 month ago)

It wont change anything, drugs are stilled used in countries that have this law already.

--------------------

Psilocybe cubensis data collection thread. please help with this project if you hunt wild cubensis.
https://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php?Cat=0&Number=26513593&page=0&vc=1#26513593

Invisibledurian_2008
Cornucopian Eating an Elephant
 User Gallery

Loc: Raccoon City
Re: Here it comes!!! DEATH SENTENCES FOR DEALING DRUGS [Re: Doc9151]
    #25038267 - 03/04/18 01:19 PM (6 years, 1 month ago)

T said, he admired Xi Jinping's push to remove term limits from the Chinese constitution.

Quote:

Maybe we'll have to give that a shot some day.

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-03-04/trump-jokes-maybe-well-abolish-presidential-terms-someday

Invisibledurian_2008
 User Gallery

#25038284 - 03/04/18 01:27 PM (6 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Morel Guy said:
drugs that open up how you are brainwashed and expose the programming threaten TOTALITARIAN regimes.

Quote:

Micromicology said:
the opiates I have taken certainly didn't "open up my mind" or make me fight against oppression,  but maybe numb me so I didn't care that I was opposed.

Quote:

Morel Guy said:
No opiates don't normally do that.

But, who has controlled your dose. Is it something you were allowed to do for yourself.

When LSD was being tested on the military, one of their areas of concern was loss of the sense of urgency, ie, authoritarian chickenshit.

Activating someone's reward center would certainly disrupt negative reinforcement.

Also, opiates can produce a visionary state.

InvisibleMagicMush123
moon person
 User Gallery

Loc: Chinada Flag
Re: Here it comes!!! DEATH SENTENCES FOR DEALING DRUGS [Re: durian_2008]
    #25038292 - 03/04/18 01:32 PM (6 years, 1 month ago)

Where in that article does it actually state be will implementing a death penalty for drugs? And i would actually approve or a mandatory minimum for fentanyl. There is no need for that shit and way too many people arw dying

Invisibledurian_2008
 User Gallery

Re: Here it comes!!! DEATH SENTENCES FOR DEALING DRUGS [Re: MagicMush123]
    #25038307 - 03/04/18 01:39 PM (6 years, 1 month ago)

Technically, no new law has been passed, formally, even to the effect of mandatory minimums.

He does start the clip, with blood libel, ends the clip with emergency authority.

InvisibleMagicMush123
moon person
 User Gallery

Re: Here it comes!!! DEATH SENTENCES FOR DEALING DRUGS [Re: durian_2008] * 1
    #25038319 - 03/04/18 01:46 PM (6 years, 1 month ago)

Trumps trolling the media, there is no way he would implement the death penalty for drugs. Dont fall for trump hysteria, if there was ever going to be a death penalty in the usa for drugs, it would have been implemented a long time ago. Not now, not in 5 years from now

OfflineDoc9151M
Mycologist
Male User Gallery

Re: Here it comes!!! DEATH SENTENCES FOR DEALING DRUGS [Re: MagicMush123] * 1
    #25038374 - 03/04/18 02:07 PM (6 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

MagicMush123 said:
Where in that article does it actually state be will implementing a death penalty for drugs? And i would actually approve or a mandatory minimum for fentanyl. There is no need for that shit and way too many people arw dying

Really? That's being a hypocrite isnt it, that's like saying what I do is ok, but I don't approve of what you do, so you should die. That's BULLSHIT!!!!

Prohibition is the problem, not Fentanyl. Legal drugs sold in a regulated industry will have ingredient list and a set dose. Prohibition keeps that from happening, doses are all over the place causing people to die.

Fentanyl is used safely everyday, dont hate on the drug, hate on those who keep this cycle of insanity going, the legislature.

P.s. President Trump couldn't do this without the support of both Houses, which he won't get, Executive power won't work in this case. The courts will shoot it down immediately.

--------------------

Psilocybe cubensis data collection thread. please help with this project if you hunt wild cubensis.
https://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php?Cat=0&Number=26513593&page=0&vc=1#26513593

InvisibleMagicMush123
moon person
 User Gallery

Re: Here it comes!!! DEATH SENTENCES FOR DEALING DRUGS [Re: Doc9151]
    #25038407 - 03/04/18 02:22 PM (6 years, 1 month ago)

If people were routinely buying fentanyl with the intent to injest it, thats one thing. I would get behind that and say that is their own fault. But most people aren't trying to buy fentanyl though, they are buying drugs that are unknowingly spiked with it and oding. Is prohibition causing dealers to knowingly spike their heroin with fent?

InvisibleStonehenge
Alt Center
Male User Gallery

Loc: S.E.
    #25038499 - 03/04/18 03:16 PM (6 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

MagicMush123 said:
Trumps trolling the media, there is no way he would implement the death penalty for drugs. Dont fall for trump hysteria, if there was ever going to be a death penalty in the usa for drugs, it would have been implemented a long time ago. Not now, not in 5 years from now

The usual suspects believe any gossip about trump if it sounds bad. Where does this alleged info come from? From the usual fake news sources, cnn, msnbc, etc. If obama joked around about anything that would make him sound bad, the media would bury it.

--------------------
“A democracy cannot exist as a permanent form of government. It can only exist until the voters discover that they can vote themselves largesse from the public treasury. From that moment on, the majority always votes for the candidates promising the most benefits from the public treasury with the result that a democracy always collapses over loose fiscal policy, always followed by a dictatorship.” (attributed to Alexis de Tocqueville political philosopher Circa 1835)

Trade list http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/18047755

OfflineDoc9151M
Mycologist
Male User Gallery

#25038691 - 03/04/18 04:44 PM (6 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

MagicMush123 said:
If people were routinely buying fentanyl with the intent to injest it, thats one thing. I would get behind that and say that is their own fault. But most people aren't trying to buy fentanyl though, they are buying drugs that are unknowingly spiked with it and oding. Is prohibition causing dealers to knowingly spike their heroin with fent?

You damn right, when someone  od's on a dealers dope, it doesn't scare junkies off, it does the opposite, it sells faster  because it's considered good shit.

Prohibition causes a black market and anything goes. You would be surprised at the stuff street dealers put in their products.  I personally know 2 idiots that made bath tub spice with chemicals from the do it yourself pest control store. Everyone found out when those 2 ended up in intensive care with organophosphate poisoning.

--------------------

Edited by Doc9151 (03/04/18 04:45 PM)

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds