Home | Community | Message Board

Out-Grow.com - Mushroom Growing Kits & Supplies
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
InvisibleFiery
Sword of Fire
Other User Gallery

Would you give up having sex with a wonderful woman, to not leave a friend abandoned ??
    #25034867 - 03/02/18 10:09 PM (6 years, 1 month ago)

How can a person decide when or not to leave a friend behind?

I mean, if it's just sex, I'd say no, and be with the friend..
But what if that sex would lead to a soul mate.

How does a person choose between good friends and lovers?

This is all revisited territory for me.

I think unless I felt overwhelmingly from the soul, I would never abandon a friend... but then again, the power of the pussy is ever enchanting.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleShiithead
Your Huckleberry
Male User Gallery

Loc: God's Flat Green Earth
Re: Would you give up having sex with a wonderful woman, to not leave a friend abandoned ?? [Re: Fiery] * 3
    #25034871 - 03/02/18 10:14 PM (6 years, 1 month ago)

Bros before hoes. Unless she's a virgin, he should understand.

--------------------

Ephesians 6:12
For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.
Psalm 12:6
The words of the Lord are pure words: as silver tried in a furnace of earth, purified seven times.
Hebrews 11:3
Through faith we understand that the worlds were framed by the word of God, so that things which are seen were not made of things which do appear.
Revelation 3:11
Behold, I come quickly: hold that fast which thou hast, that no man take thy crown.

Invisibletrees
 User Gallery

Re: Would you give up having sex with a wonderful woman, to not leave a friend abandoned ?? [Re: Fiery]
    #25034872 - 03/02/18 10:14 PM (6 years, 1 month ago)

friends gotta understand. if they dont understand then your friend is someone who dont understand, is that the kind of friend you want?

--------------------
Trees is dead, this is his mum posting

InvisibleFiery
Sword of Fire
Other User Gallery

Re: Would you give up having sex with a wonderful woman, to not leave a friend abandoned ?? [Re: trees]
    #25034877 - 03/02/18 10:19 PM (6 years, 1 month ago)

dang I'm getting two conflicting opinions here, but yeah.

if a friend doesn't understand and appreciate that I am in love, then it is no friend of mine.

So you are more than right!

But also unless I made a pact with said friend ahead of time, all bets are off, because word is bond.

InvisibleModestMouse
IM WALKIN ON SUNSHINE
 User Gallery

Loc: Upstate
Re: Would you give up having sex with a wonderful woman, to not leave a friend abandoned ?? [Re: Fiery] * 1
    #25034891 - 03/02/18 10:31 PM (6 years, 1 month ago)

Without context there's no way to answer this question

--------------------
Anyone got a lowpass filter in this biiiiash?

InvisibleFiery
Sword of Fire
Other User Gallery

Re: Would you give up having sex with a wonderful woman, to not leave a friend abandoned ?? [Re: ModestMouse]
    #25034895 - 03/02/18 10:35 PM (6 years, 1 month ago)

care to add any context beyond that I have given that would justify a more precise answer?

the whole point of my thread in fact was that it was straight forward choice, context or not.

InvisibleMadHatter333
We Are All Mad Here

Loc: Your Mom’s Rabbit Hole
Re: Would you give up having sex with a wonderful woman, to not leave a friend abandoned ?? [Re: Fiery]
    #25034926 - 03/02/18 10:49 PM (6 years, 1 month ago)

I think there should be a balance between the two. Hang with your bros and hang with your woman.
There’s benifets to both.

--------------------

TEKs I Like

InvisibleFiery
Sword of Fire
Other User Gallery

Re: Would you give up having sex with a wonderful woman, to not leave a friend abandoned ?? [Re: MadHatter333]
    #25034934 - 03/02/18 10:55 PM (6 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

MadHatter333 said:
I think there should be a balance between the two. Hang with your bros and hang with your woman.

sure. but I've found that it's not a good idea to use the term "hang" so much because there's lots of people of all races that get uncomfortable .

But I get it, .

Chill with your bro, chill with your lady. :mushroom2:

InvisibleMadHatter333
We Are All Mad Here

Loc: Your Mom’s Rabbit Hole
    #25034949 - 03/02/18 11:05 PM (6 years, 1 month ago)

SOAD, classic. Perfect example of waiting on your girl. I was just sitting in my car today waiting for my gal.
Quote:

Fiery said:
Quote:

MadHatter333 said:

sure. but I've found that it's not a good idea to use the term "hang" so much because there's lots of people of all races that get uncomfortable .

But I get it, .

Chill with your bro, chill with your lady. :mushroom2:

Rock out with your cock out. SOAD, classic.

:freewilly:

--------------------

TEKs I Like

InvisibleLophosaurus
suruasohpol
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Loc: CA Flag
Re: Would you give up having sex with a wonderful woman, to not leave a friend abandoned ?? [Re: MadHatter333]
    #25035003 - 03/02/18 11:55 PM (6 years, 1 month ago)

Neither. You need to make time for friends and a lover. A girl doesn't usually want to be with a guy that doesn't have any friends. Your friends should be happy that you have a lover.

My lover is also my best friend and pretty much my only friend that lives near me. It works for me, but I know it isn't healthy.

Why would you need to pick? Is it an ultimatum or something like that?

InvisibleApples in Mono
Not a puppet

Re: Would you give up having sex with a wonderful woman, to not leave a friend abandoned ?? [Re: Fiery] * 1
    #25035005 - 03/02/18 11:57 PM (6 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Fiery said:
How can a person decide when or not to leave a friend behind?

I mean, if it's just sex, I'd say no, and be with the friend..
But what if that sex would lead to a soul mate.

How does a person choose between good friends and lovers?

This is all revisited territory for me.

I think unless I felt overwhelmingly from the soul, I would never abandon a friend... but then again, the power of the pussy is ever enchanting.

What do you mean "leave a friend behind" and "abandon a friend"? Can he never be alone? Is he 5 years old? Did you ditch him out in the middle of nowhere? I don't get it

Invisiblebasqueshaman
Todays scapegoat
Male User Gallery

Loc: Washington State Flag
Re: Would you give up having sex with a wonderful woman, to not leave a friend abandoned ?? [Re: Apples in Mono]
    #25035112 - 03/03/18 03:09 AM (6 years, 1 month ago)

Have the chick bring her sister/cusion/brother/friend  what ever your homie is into real friends help get you laid and paid.
In your case id have urb send over mudy mike:bathtub40lol:

Invisiblekeyohnah
the proverbial mind spread
Female

#25035566 - 03/03/18 09:18 AM (6 years, 1 month ago)

So, I've gotta change some of the language on this one since I'm a heterosexual woman but it's the same concept.

There's a big difference between a friend calling and saying, "I'm bored, come hang out with me" and a friend calling in a genuine need.

If one of my best friends called me and needed me, I would go regardless of what was happening even if I was currently out with a guy. If the guy didn't understand that type of priority in the moment than maybe they aren't the type of person that I need in my life. My "soul mate" or whatever you want to call it is someone I would want to understand the importance of showing up for friends when they need someone.

If the reverse situation happened to me and a guy had to leave to be with a friend in need, I would respect the decision. There's always another day, another time to see someone.

--------------------
"Go placidly amid the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence. As far as possible, without surrender, be on good terms with all persons. Speak your truth quietly and clearly; and listen to others, even to the dull and the ignorant, they too have their story."

OfflineLogicaL ChaosM
Ascension Energy & Alien UFOs
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: The Inexpressible... Flag
Re: Would you give up having sex with a wonderful woman, to not leave a friend abandoned ?? [Re: keyohnah]
    #25035727 - 03/03/18 10:46 AM (6 years, 1 month ago)

Ive been in a similar situation.

It was senior prom night, and i danced with a girl that I knew beforehand. We were both single dates (we didnt have one) so we danced a lot of the night. She gave her number to my friend J (not to me, dont know why) so we could meet up at her hotel later.

Well, I arrived at the prom with my best friend J and after the prom, we were to hang out at his hotel. I also didnt bring my car at the time, so he was my ride. He took me close to the hotel and said "I have her number" but nothing came of it. I kinda wanted to go see my lady friend, but I wasnt like really wanting too. Semi-attracted to her only.

Anyway, spent the night with my friend J instead of drinking with that girl and her girl friends. Oh well, such is life. Sometimes u have to choose between one or the other. Its more of a time-issue than a betrayal issue in my opinion. Its just hard to have time for a friend AND for a soul mate partner. At least in my experience.

--------------------
"What you must understand is that your physical dimension affects everyone in the higher dimensions as well. All things are interconnected. All things are One. Therefore, if one dimension is broken or out of balance, then all other dimensions will experience repercussions." - Pleiadian Prophecy 2020 The New Golden Age by James Carwin

PROJECT BLUE BOOK ANALYSIS! (312 pages!) | Psychedelics & UFOs | Ready to Contact UFOs? | The Source on Mushrooms:shroomeryhead:| Trippy Gematrix | Dj TeknoLogical | Fentanyl Test Kits R.I.P. Big Worm :tombstone: || The Start of the Ascension Process was 2020. Welcome to the Next Great Era of Earth 🌎🌍🌏                                                         
:sunny::bliss::mushroom2: Oregon Eclipse Festival 2017 :: Aug 19th - 21st :: Pure Paradise :mushroom2::bliss::sunny: :rainbowdrink: Very Effective LSA Extraction Tek :rainbowdrink: | 💧 Advanced Cold Water LSA Extraction Method 💧 | :cacti::bongload: Mescajuana - Mescaline with Marijuana | DMT Dab Bongs | UFO Technology! :shpongle:Shpongle:shpongle:   

Jump to top Pages: 1