Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineK_Kraft420
Stranger
Cant think/Relize anything on shrooms
    #25033263 - 03/02/18 10:31 AM (6 years, 28 days ago)

Last weekend I took 3.5gs shrooms for my first time. Once i started feelings the peak i layed down and closed my eyes, i fell sleep and thats the last thing i remember. I decided to try again last night, i ate 4gs and an hour and a half later i started feeling the peek. I have taken lsd many times before. But this was way diffrent, i tried thinking about some questions i wrote down earlier. I was thinking about why im here, whats my purpose,and whats true happiness. But my mind would just go blank. I couldnt think about anything. My mind kept wondering but every time i would think about something deep like that my mind would just stop thinking. I was laying down in a dark room and i fell asleep trying to think about life. Its bothing me that i couldnt think about it, i dont know whats holding me back.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleJokeshopbeard
Humble Student

Loc: Deep in the system Flag
Re: Cant think/Relize anything on shrooms [Re: K_Kraft420]
    #25033289 - 03/02/18 10:38 AM (6 years, 28 days ago)

That's the whole point.

--------------------
Let it be seen that you are nothing. And in knowing that you are nothing... there is nothing to lose, there is nothing to gain. What can happen to you? Something can happen to the body, but it will either heal or it won't. What's the big deal? Let life knock you to bits. Let life take you apart. Let life destroy you. It will only destroy what you are not.
--Jac O'keeffe

InvisibleMiracleMike
Other User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Cant think/Relize anything on shrooms [Re: Jokeshopbeard]
    #25033416 - 03/02/18 11:28 AM (6 years, 28 days ago)

When I took 3.5gs of my first harvest my mind was ok all the time untill comedown. I've never experienced "mind silence" on LSD/NBOMe/Shrooms. Around 5h  of trip time my mind sudenly start to talk much louder and this was very annoying. I must say, that I've always smoke weed when feel that comedown is near. Smoking weed while tripping is a whole different story. With shrooms I usually smoke around 4h for the first time, and then every 2 hours. Back there I wish I could stop this mind chatting. But according to whole my experience now I can say that the last thing you wanna do is concern about anything or fight against your state. Just accept and try to have fun whatever is going on in your brain. If somehow you unable to have fun or you having bad time just remind yourself that this will be over soon.
I always tripping with timer on iphone. I start it when taking LSD/NBOMe/Shrooms and make laps everytime I smoking weed. If I took too much weed and suddenly start to freakout I always know that in 2 hours it's gonna be alright.

--------------------
Technically alcohol is a solution

Edited by MiracleMike (03/02/18 11:30 AM)

OfflineDeadfrancis
I am you
Male User Gallery
    #25033761 - 03/02/18 02:05 PM (6 years, 28 days ago)

right, don't aim to learn anything, when we have expectations we will always be let down, just observe the effects, let those bigger questions fall into place, the answers will come when you are ready for them, it is much easier than people think, all we have to do is turn off the tv and stop all the voices in our heads.

we have to earn those answers, i could tell you everything i know but you won't believe it until you see it for yourself.

InvisibleMiracleMike
Other User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Cant think/Relize anything on shrooms [Re: Deadfrancis]
    #25033869 - 03/02/18 02:53 PM (6 years, 28 days ago)

Is it really necessary to stop all the voices in your head? I mean this sort of chatting is natural for almost all humans. It's easy to find yourself fighting these voices if you forcing 'em to stop. Instead I think it's better to just observe without involving.

--------------------
Technically alcohol is a solution

OfflineLove_spirit
Circle Of Power
 User Gallery

#25033912 - 03/02/18 03:13 PM (6 years, 28 days ago)

I could never focus on something I wrote down just prior to starting a trip. I would absolutely not care about what I thought was important before the trip  started. I would completely lose my mind at some point during the trip. The trip would teach me something unexpected.

OfflineRollin.n.Strollin
Male

Loc: Australia Flag
Re: Cant think/Relize anything on shrooms [Re: Love_spirit]
    #25034463 - 03/02/18 07:39 PM (6 years, 27 days ago)

Agreed with the above statements. I find it too difficult to become completely grounded within myself on shrooms, you just go with the experience as it is.

I find all of the insights of the experience are exposed after the trip, often being developed over time.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds