Home | Community | Message Board

Shroom Supply
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
OfflineNortherner
FSM acolyte
 User Gallery

Loc: FNQ
Re: 200ug for first time acid trip? [Re: Bill_Oreilly]
    #25031736 - 03/01/18 03:19 PM (3 years, 7 months ago)

I refute your facts and substitute my own reality.

I have stood in a crystal palace with white light gods. Not a single tryptamine. In my simple lounge room.

The breakthrough from LSD is superior to mushies if you are cool enough to handle it. Mushies smashes those with issues, LSD elevates those with little/none.

--------------------
If only you could see the things he has seen, the technicolour dreams of a plastic changa bear

Extras: Filter Print Post Remind Me! Notify Moderator Top
InvisibleBill_Oreilly
ANIMALS (the RAINBOW SERPENT)

Loc: Boston
Re: 200ug for first time acid trip? [Re: Northerner]
    #25031798 - 03/01/18 03:45 PM (3 years, 7 months ago)

Breakthrough with LSD? Oh goodness...

--------------------
Something there is mysteriously formed,
Existing before Heaven and Earth,
Silent, still, standing alone, unchanging,
All-pervading, unfailing,
I do not know its name; I call it tao.
If forced to give it a name, I call it
Great (ta). Being great, it flows out;
Flowing out means far-reaching;
Being far-reaching, it is said to return.

It's just a shot away..

OfflineNortherner
FSM acolyte
 User Gallery

Re: 200ug for first time acid trip? [Re: Bill_Oreilly] * 1
    #25031823 - 03/01/18 03:57 PM (3 years, 7 months ago)

Yeah it happens. The temple of light, or the endless abyss.

--------------------
If only you could see the things he has seen, the technicolour dreams of a plastic changa bear

InvisibleBill_Oreilly

Re: 200ug for first time acid trip? [Re: Northerner]
    #25031866 - 03/01/18 04:18 PM (3 years, 7 months ago)

temple of light? endless abyss? That is all Buddhist type words that i never ever associated the psychedelic experience with. I never understood the people who claim all these "zen" type states from psychs. My visions are the opposite of that. My visions are filled with digitized hallucinations, green hyper computer grids, insectoids in hyperspace..etc

people who talk about "the void" and all this crap i never understood. Their visions sound quite pedestrian IMHO

--------------------

It's just a shot away..

OfflineLogicaL ChaosM
Ascension Energy & Alien UFOs
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: The Inexpressible... Flag
    #25032125 - 03/01/18 05:08 PM (3 years, 7 months ago)

From what Ive read, high dose LSD trips can be very spiritual and introspective, mamy times involving God or the Universe. Really depends.

Im convinced LSD is Divine in some way.

--------------------
"Conscious contains the ideas, the thoughts, the building blocks behind every reality. Sentience, on the other hand, is the creative force that animates reality and experiences all possible emotions and sensations within them. Consciousness creates reality, sentience experiences reality. Together, consciousness and sentience create the totality of Creation." - Pleiadian Prophecy 2020 The New Golden Age by James Carwin

PROJECT BLUE BOOK ANALYSIS! (312 pages!) | Psychedelics & UFOs | Ready to Contact UFOs? | The Source on Mushrooms | Trippy Gematrix | Dj Teknological at BandLab.com | Fentanyl Test Kits R.I.P. Big Worm :tombstone: || Remember George Floyd (END THE POLICE STATE!) ||                                                         
:sunny::bliss::mushroom2: Oregon Eclipse Festival 2017:: Aug 19th to 21st :: Pure Paradise. :mushroom2::bliss::sunny: :rainbowdrink: Very Effective LSA Extraction Tek :rainbowdrink: | DMT Dab Bongs | UFO Technology! :shpongle:Shpongle:shpongle:  :cacti::bongload: Mescajuana - Mescaline with Marijuana | Water-Bath Cacti Tea:bongload::cacti: 

InvisibleBill_Oreilly

Re: 200ug for first time acid trip? [Re: LogicaL Chaos]
    #25032822 - 03/02/18 08:28 AM (3 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

LogicaL Chaos said:
From what Ive read, high dose LSD trips can be very spiritual and introspective, mamy times involving God or the Universe. Really depends.

of course. but im saying high dose of lsd cannot compare to high dose mushrooms or dmt. lsd is great and is divine and all that, but when standing next to the mushroom, LSD isnt that special imho

:shrug:

--------------------

It's just a shot away..

InvisibleMadHatter333
We Are All Mad Here

Loc: Your Mom’s Rabbit Hole
    #25033417 - 03/02/18 01:28 PM (3 years, 7 months ago)

I’ve had some pretty wild experiences on LSD. Being able to see/feel the energy around you is something I would consider spiritual. Holding crystals you can feel the energy intensified and see swirls of energy coming from the crystals. I never experience that kind of energy on mushrooms. Also being able to communicate telepathically with someone close to you on LSD is something else I would consider spiritual.

Mushrooms and DMT have a different kind of spirit to them. To me mushrooms are something that is more earthy/grounded, but in higher doses they can definetly take you out of body into the spirit realm. Dmt is something nothing else can really touch.

--------------------

TEKs I Like

OfflineNortherner
FSM acolyte
 User Gallery

#25033543 - 03/02/18 02:14 PM (3 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Bill_Oreilly said:
temple of light? endless abyss? That is all Buddhist type words that i never ever associated the psychedelic experience with. I never understood the people who claim all these "zen" type states from psychs. My visions are the opposite of that. My visions are filled with digitized hallucinations, green hyper computer grids, insectoids in hyperspace..etc

people who talk about "the void" and all this crap i never understood. Their visions sound quite pedestrian IMHO

That's probably because you haven't done high enough doses with 0 tolerance. I dunno shit about Buddhism or anything like that. I really don't believe in anything much. I don't get hyperspace experiences from LSD either, but there have been moments of striking profundity.

One time I lay down and as my head hit the pillow I just kept falling, the fractals took my body and mind, took everything, it seemed like eternity I was in that state just falling through a fractal kaleidoscopic void, but in fact it was probably only a few hours. I really don't have better words to describe it. That was on maybe 1.2mg with no tolerance.

Another time I saw pillars of light and stairs leading up through the pillars, in my lounge room. There were 2 beings made of white light stood on the stairs. Open eyed vision, it seemed real. That was on about 600ug also with no tolerance.

Other absolute insanity too... stuff that has happened that I'm not sure was real or not. The lines begin the merge at some stages.

Quote:

Bill_Oreilly said:
Quote:

LogicaL Chaos said:

of course. but im saying high dose of lsd cannot compare to high dose mushrooms or dmt. lsd is great and is divine and all that, but when standing next to the mushroom, LSD isnt that special imho

:shrug:

Sure LSD won't rip you out of your body in an instant and throw you into the carnival like insanity that tryptamines induce, it's not a tryptamine. But it will own your ass and leave you reeling for weeks if done in a fashion. It will melt everything you thought was real and make you question the very fabric of existence, in a way that dmt and mushrooms do not. LSD is merciless and long lasting. I'm so glad I've got a dog... he sits for me when these things start to get really rough.

I'm not saying one is better than the other, I don't even really have a preference anymore. Only that one should not underestimate the power of LSD, it has profound effects at high doses.

Edited by Northerner (03/02/18 02:23 PM)

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale