Home | Community | Message Board

MycologyNow.com Spores
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Kraken Kratom Shop: Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineT33R4W
Stranger
Male User Gallery
Loc: Vegas
Micro dosing, deep sleep, and trip memory???
    #25032486 - 03/02/18 01:05 AM (3 years, 7 months ago)

Ok...so about two months ago i had swallowed about 9g and had a great trip. First time in many years. Since that day I been microdosing .4g crushed and capsuled every other day. Well last night I ate about 5g and again it was amazing. 

But this time I noticed or remembered seeing things this last trip that seemed to be visions really recently before...llike i had dreamt it all in the days before. The last trip was completely different from the very first and had lots of visions or whatever of things  he had going on like gf drama and stuff. Not necessarily a bad trip but really one of a sad kind of self reflection.

The dosing itself i can't say I feel too different from before I had started, with the exception of being slightly more motivated to go to the gym. That and sensitivity... Like I get tears watching a sad scene in a movie, or my anger  can elevate rather quickly which I have now been really focusing on trying to change.

But yea, So what I'm wondering... Does microcosing have any effect with a persons dreams? Anyone experiencing anything similar? Cuz like I said I don't feel anything much different really and the only thing I can think of that would give me that feeling of "where do I know this from" would be from sleeping and dreams.

--------------------
Let me do my thang and back Tha fuck up!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Remind Me! Notify Moderator Top
InvisibleChRnZN
Hunter

Loc: West
Re: Micro dosing, deep sleep, and trip memory??? [Re: T33R4W]
    #25032495 - 03/02/18 01:13 AM (3 years, 7 months ago)

Potentially, yes, microdosing can affect you in a number of ways, including your perception / memory of dreams. Do you take the microdoses before you go to bed?

OfflineT33R4W
Stranger
Male User Gallery
Loc: Vegas
Re: Micro dosing, deep sleep, and trip memory??? [Re: ChRnZN]
    #25032584 - 03/02/18 02:24 AM (3 years, 7 months ago)

No...usually in the morning. No later than 10am. Since I posted this I been thinking really hard about last nite and those moments of familiarity, I remember know seeing some kind joker almost. No face but with like a hat with little balls at the end. I Remember flashback type scenes, but with  this little fucker kinda showing me he was there the whole time. Not at all scary,just interesting.

I've read around several times that I should make a journal of the day to day feelings and prolly my big trips too...which I haven't been doing. But after last nite I'm get a strong feeling that there's some kinda connection I'm not making that I should be

--------------------
Let me do my thang and back Tha fuck up!!

Jump to top Pages: 1

Kraken Kratom Shop: Red Vein Kratom