Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineBlueMeanie25
Step1OpenBrain
Male User Gallery

Can one empathically affect liquid LSD? * 1
    #24589924 - 08/30/17 02:16 AM (6 years, 6 months ago)

Assuming 9 out of 10 of you reading this have seen the doc. "What the bleep do we know?". In that doc they talk about how monks were able to focus different emotions towards petri-dishes of water while they froze, causing geometric shapes to appear. Negative emotions made basic "un-interesting" shapes and the more positive the emotion the more complicated or "beautiful" the shapes became. (used "" because they're subjective)

So my question is. If one were to take a vile of L and place it in front of a speaker playing beautiful, uplifting classical music for an extended time or (for the sake of argument) attempt what the monks did in the doc. every day for extended periods of time and THEN dose. Would it effect the way the chemical and your brain interact?

I get that, like me, we can all only speculate. I'm just looking for outside thoughts on the theory. Only real way to answer this question is perform experimentation.

--------------------
~~Exorcize your greatest efforts in denying yourself the comfort of ignorance. In forsaking this effort, you are dead already and shall live out your life in darkness.~~

Edited by BlueMeanie25 (08/30/17 02:32 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineTheHunt
Known To Disturb An Ego
 User Gallery
Re: Can one empathically affect liquid LSD? [Re: BlueMeanie25]
    #24589936 - 08/30/17 02:40 AM (6 years, 6 months ago)

I believe we leave energy wherever we go. It lingers. And dies over many years.
I believe we can put good intentions and ill intentions into certain drugs.

I've seemed to have willed people ill and good multiple times.

I no longer use or let others use cause i realized one day, i really dont know how powerful things can get.

--------------------
This is not a game. We are not players. We do not play.
Gymnopilus aeruginosus Gymnopilus luteofolius Panaeolopsis sp. Panaeolus bispora Panaeolus cinctulus Panaeolus olivaceus Pluteus salicinus Psilocybe allenii Psilocybe azurescens Psilocybe cyanescens Psilocybe ovoideocystidiata Psilocybe pelliculosa Psilocybe semilanceata Psilocybe stuntzii

OfflineDerPda
Stranger
 User Gallery
Re: Can one empathically affect liquid LSD? [Re: TheHunt]
    #24590056 - 08/30/17 05:02 AM (6 years, 6 months ago)

You are right, you would have to do an experiment. Double blind study design, all factors stabilized or randomized except your independent variable - the "treated" lsd vs. the "untreated" LSD - and then hand the treated LSD to the experimental group and the untreated LSD to the control group, messure whatever you want to messure as an indicator of trip quality and then perform a statistical analysis on significance of differences between the two groups regarding your dependend variable (the stuff that you messured).

OfflineEclipse3130
Servant of the Fungi
Male User Gallery

Loc: PNW
Re: Can one empathically affect liquid LSD? [Re: DerPda] * 2
    #24590328 - 08/30/17 09:01 AM (6 years, 6 months ago)

The thing with LSD is it's a crystal which means it can vary in purity..

The purer the crystal, the easier it can reflect the absorbed energy, light, and intention that you put into it.

Pure LSD crystal is usually "charged" by its Creator. Meaning the chemist who makes it and purifies it, will have their intentions, and energies engrained into the crystal. This is what makes pure LSD special, is this "spark" of insight or realization that you will experience on the trip, you will be intaking what the Creator wanted you to experience. Same is with all crystals including Cannabis.

You can change water molecules with thought, but most likely the LSD crystal is already pure and charged by its Creator(what you're trying to do now)

--------------------
"In The Material World One seeks retirement and grows Old
In The Magical World One seeks Enlightenment and grows Wiser
In The Miraculous World One seeks nothing and grows Lighter
As we all tread the Homeward Path we will explore many Realms
And one day... we will all Realize that all experiences are Simply
Different ways in which The
All-That Is
Perceives Itself"

OfflineBlueMeanie25
Step1OpenBrain
Male User Gallery

Re: Can one empathically affect liquid LSD? [Re: Eclipse3130]
    #24590404 - 08/30/17 09:48 AM (6 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

DerPda said:
You are right, you would have to do an experiment. Double blind study design, all factors stabilized or randomized except your independent variable - the "treated" lsd vs. the "untreated" LSD - and then hand the treated LSD to the experimental group and the untreated LSD to the control group, measure whatever you want to measure as an indicator of trip quality and then perform a statistical analysis on significance of differences between the two groups regarding your depended variable (the stuff that you measured).

I agree with the mechanics of this suggested study type, only I feel as though in order to measure the inevitable nuances, both the affected vials and administered doses would need from the volunteer to the conductor of the experiment. Unless of course the volunteer intimately understood what they were looking for and therefore what to report. I mean, we are very likely talking about pretty subtle differences between vials. Would one experience, no matter how subtle, the same emotion that was put into it? Which brings me to respond to "Eclipse3130"

Quote:

Eclipse3130 said:
The thing with LSD is it's a crystal which means it can vary in purity..

The purer the crystal, the easier it can reflect the absorbed energy, light, and intention that you put into it.

Pure LSD crystal is usually "charged" by its Creator. Meaning the chemist who makes it and purifies it, will have their intentions, and energies engrained into the crystal. This is what makes pure LSD special, is this "spark" of insight or realization that you will experience on the trip, you will be intaking what the Creator wanted you to experience. Same is with all crystals including Cannabis.

You can change water molecules with thought, but most likely the LSD crystal is already pure and charged by its Creator(what you're trying to do now)

Would one have to continue the process of affecting the vial until the drug recrystallized in order for this experiment to work at all?

--------------------
~~Exorcize your greatest efforts in denying yourself the comfort of ignorance. In forsaking this effort, you are dead already and shall live out your life in darkness.~~

OfflineEclipse3130
Servant of the Fungi
Male User Gallery

#24590471 - 08/30/17 10:14 AM (6 years, 6 months ago)

The crystal is already charged and the LSD won't recrystallize, it dissolves within the liquid.

If you would want to have your own personal "soul" stamp on your LSD you have to make it your self :smile:

--------------------
All-That Is
Perceives Itself"

OfflineNorthernerM
splelling chceker
 User Gallery

Loc: FNQ
Re: Can one empathically affect liquid LSD? [Re: Eclipse3130] * 5
    #24590736 - 08/30/17 12:44 PM (6 years, 6 months ago)

Masaru Emoto is a fucking lunatic who's main function is to sell extremely expensive seminars, books and make Evian envious about how much can be charged for a single bottle of water. There's no way in the world his experiments with water crystals (also known as snow, duh) and rice would stand up to double blind tests, in fact he was offered a million bucks to do it and turned it down. No one has been able to re-create his "studies" and the whole thing is basically a pseudo-scientific anecdote by a well intentioned but clearly delusional motivational speaker. It's been tried to be recreated numerous times. Don't believe me though, try it for yourself.

Now to apply something that doesn't even work with water to our precious LSD in just bonkers. The reason great LSD is thought to be charged by the "intentions" if the creator is quite simple. They spent more time and effort making the stuff. It's not fucking magic. It's science.

I'm not denying the power of positive thinking, and even the ability that can have to effect the way others perceive us and our health. It's just that everything logical in this "physical realm" or "illusion" is governed by these pesky atoms that don't seem to give a fuck what we think. They continue to behave in the same manner. Only particles in quantum mechanics seem to care whether they're being observed for some reason. (see the double slit experiment, Hawthorne effect, etc), but scientists are smashing these little fuckers and I bet any money they'll figure that out in the next 100 years too.

--------------------
The nearest we ever come to knowing truth is when we are witness to paradox.

OfflineLysergic Lobster
Stranger
Male

Re: Can one empathically affect liquid LSD? [Re: Northerner]
    #24608259 - 09/06/17 09:39 AM (6 years, 6 months ago)

If you're asking if exposing LSD molecules in solution to sound waves will somehow change the way  they interact in your brain then the answer is a definite no according to current scientific models.  Exposing yourself to those sound waves well on acid will however almost definitely impact the experience.

--------------------
Everything I say is hypothetical of course...

Edited by Lysergic Lobster (09/06/17 09:40 AM)

OfflineBlueMeanie25
Step1OpenBrain
Male User Gallery

Re: Can one empathically affect liquid LSD? [Re: Lysergic Lobster]
    #25027328 - 02/27/18 08:36 PM (6 years, 1 month ago)

Thank you for being concise.

--------------------

OfflinePrimalSoup
hyperspatial illuminations
Other User Gallery

Loc: PNW Flag
    #25027352 - 02/27/18 08:45 PM (6 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

BlueMeanie25 said:
So my question is. If one were to take a vile of L and place it in front of a speaker playing beautiful, uplifting classical music for an extended time or (for the sake of argument) attempt what the monks did in the doc. every day for extended periods of time and THEN dose. Would it effect the way the chemical and your brain interact?

Placebo effects are awesome. :mindexpanding:

Need to try it with some death metal too though to see if the opposite happens.

--------------------

if you stand too close to the machine it'll start to eat you
Primal's simple tested teks and projects: :awesomenod: Wheat Prep 2.0  Acidic Tea Tek  Potency Project! 

OfflineAuroraBorealis88
Stranger

Re: Can one empathically affect liquid LSD? [Re: Lysergic Lobster]
    #25031157 - 03/01/18 08:09 AM (6 years, 29 days ago)

Quote:

Lysergic Lobster said:
If you're asking if exposing LSD molecules in solution to sound waves will somehow change the way  they interact in your brain then the answer is a definite no according to current scientific models.

I would never assume these "flows of energy" would have anything to do with the physical brain. Not every phenomenological component or change can be linked back to the brain.

OfflineLtLurker
Lost Sailor
 User Gallery

Loc: Borderlands Flag
    #25031193 - 03/01/18 08:37 AM (6 years, 29 days ago)

Quote:

BlueMeanie25 said:
Assuming 9 out of 10 of you reading this have seen the doc. "What the bleep do we know?". In that doc they talk about how monks were able to focus different emotions towards petri-dishes of water while they froze, causing geometric shapes to appear. Negative emotions made basic "un-interesting" shapes and the more positive the emotion the more complicated or "beautiful" the shapes became. (used "" because they're subjective)

I only got this far. No No No No No NO!

First, that movie is garbage, go watch a debunk on it. One of the main people claims to be channeling aliens for her info, it's insane.

Second, the Frozen water test is incredibly stupid. When water Freezes, it freezes in a random pattern, this is why all snow flakes are unique. Freezing water in shallow dishes will always give unique patterns no matter the circumstance.

So for the rest of your question, no don't be silly. There's no charging things with intention or "energy".

Edited by LtLurker (03/01/18 08:38 AM)

OfflineEclipse3130
Servant of the Fungi
Male User Gallery

Re: Can one empathically affect liquid LSD? [Re: LtLurker]
    #25031214 - 03/01/18 08:49 AM (6 years, 29 days ago)

I know I already made a post on here but figured I'd expand the understanding

If you're handling a Pure LSD crystal from source, it's very easy to "taint" the frequency and vibration of said crystal, meaning if it travels through the wrong hands, or with impure intentions(like any crystal) quartz for example can be charged with intention and energy, the same is for LSD.

Almost all the LSD on the streets is considered "dirty" or "impure" LSD because of the handling down the line, and through hands with impure intentions and karma, LSD crystal is very sensitive and will easily pickup on surrounding energies and vibrations, directly absorb and reflect that into your conscious experience.

That's why it's so important to source Pure LSD from as close to the source as possible, and safeguard it to keep it "pure"

Impure LSD will be speedy, anxious, body load, anxiety provoking thoughts, manic, racy thoughts if you experience ANY of these symptoms your LSD has been energetically tainted.

Pure LSD will dispel anxiety, pure body euphoria, crystal clear lucid functionality (no matter how much you take) your mind will never be interfered with or distracted in any way. Pure LSD is very calm and sedating in a sense, no over stimulation or long racy comedown, no body load whatsoever - it grows from behind you rather than in your face, and never takes you over in a negative way, it allows you to have crystal clear conscious expansion. Absolute magic and Zen bliss all the way through, comes and fades like water evaporating off a dish.

Pure LSD is pretty rare, and usually comes from California. If you have heard of Diamond Fluff, that's a very good xtal, but of course can become tainted very easily.

Luckily, there's more Pure LSD available than ever right now

--------------------
All-That Is
Perceives Itself"

OfflineLtLurker
Lost Sailor
 User Gallery

Re: Can one empathically affect liquid LSD? [Re: Eclipse3130] * 1
    #25031223 - 03/01/18 08:55 AM (6 years, 29 days ago)

:lolz0rz:

InvisibleAzurianBlue
Edible Enthusiast

#25031227 - 03/01/18 09:02 AM (6 years, 29 days ago)

:whyyy:

OfflineEclipse3130
Servant of the Fungi
Male User Gallery

Re: Can one empathically affect liquid LSD? [Re: AzurianBlue] * 3
    #25031230 - 03/01/18 09:02 AM (6 years, 29 days ago)

Ignorance is bliss
It's science now a days.. you can even have crystals electronically scanned to perceive their auric (energetic) field.

If you work with enough crystals, especially LSD you will understand this eventually. It's very easy to tell apart impure LSD to pure LSD simply within the experience, and physical impurities have no known psychological effects, down to the simple fact of "what you put in you get out" known as intention.

But I'm preaching to the choir here

Just shoes how much people haven't found the Pure yet, hopefully one day :smile:

:goodluckwiththat:

--------------------
All-That Is
Perceives Itself"

OfflineLtLurker
Lost Sailor
 User Gallery

#25031237 - 03/01/18 09:11 AM (6 years, 29 days ago)

If it's accepted science and you can test for crystal magic, please provide the Peer Reviewed Study on this.

I've taken LSD among other stuff frequently for years. Just cause the drug makes you "feel" like that's true, doesn't remotely mean it is.

OfflineEclipse3130
Servant of the Fungi
Male User Gallery

Re: Can one empathically affect liquid LSD? [Re: LtLurker] * 2
    #25031239 - 03/01/18 09:13 AM (6 years, 29 days ago)

Pure LSD is magical, I think everyone can agree with this.. the same way "magic" mushrooms got their name.

I never said anything about testing for "magic" whatever that means :lol:

If you've taken enough LSD and separate batches, you would pretty clearly understand not all LSD is made the same.

--------------------
All-That Is
Perceives Itself"

OfflineLtLurker
Lost Sailor
 User Gallery

Re: Can one empathically affect liquid LSD? [Re: Eclipse3130] * 1
    #25031249 - 03/01/18 09:18 AM (6 years, 29 days ago)

This: "It's science now a days.. you can even have crystals electronically scanned to perceive their auric (energetic) field."

I want a study on that and how it can effect things.

True not all LSD is the same, but you're attributing People's energy or intention or whatever as the cause. Demonstrate proof that that's the cause.

Some is stronger, some is weaker, some is cut with not great stuff. These are all legit physical things that can cause differences in your doses. Not to mention set & setting or your frame of mind at the time.

OfflineEclipse3130
Servant of the Fungi
Male User Gallery

Re: Can one empathically affect liquid LSD? [Re: LtLurker] * 2
    #25031259 - 03/01/18 09:23 AM (6 years, 29 days ago)

You can use your own body as a study perameter. Buy yourself, or go use an Auric field scanner and you can perceive your own energy pulled up on a physical screen.

You can even bring crystals into your presence such as Amethyst for example and see directly how it manipulates your own energy field, you can even scan separate crystals and see their own fields.

Every LSD crystal is emitting a unique vibration(frequency) based on How it was created. Lots of chemists play certain Hz music during recrystallization to set the frequency(tone) of their batches, Owsley was even know to chant over his creations with intention.

Have you ever wondered why not all LSD is the same, when there's no-known psychologically active physical impurities? It's deeper than you may think.

And I'm not talking about cut LSD or any other drugs, this discussion is based around LSD-25 alone

I'm not trying to convince you of anything, this is something that can only be discovered with direct experience, and doing the work with crystals.

--------------------
All-That Is
Perceives Itself"

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder