Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineDeadfrancis
I am you
Male User Gallery
having a sense of security
    #25006423 - 02/19/18 06:38 PM (6 years, 1 month ago)

When we think of heaven, we imagine a place where we feel safe.

That is all we are looking for, a place where we can feel secure.

To find that place, we have to look at what takes that security away- fear.

We only fear what we do not understand, so to increase our sense of security, we have to understand the things we fear.

It is said that to conquer your fears you have to face them, but i find that reptilians don't scare me as much as they used to just because I've researched them.

Authority no longer scares me because i learned that everyone is the same person, my spirit is inside of every authority figure and they all have some ego issues to work out.

With death, all you have to realize is that as long as you remain calm, you can just go right to sleep for that last time, as easy as sleeping.

We do weird things to find that sense of security, a lot of people think it is better to stay in a trance their whole lives so they don't have to face the horrors of reality, which there truly are none, we define horror with our imagination, there is only good and less good, there is no evil, or hate, except by our definition.

If we ever want to be happy we have to choose to do it now, and live for now.

No matter what situation you're in, compare it to being bound in chains in a dark dungeon, but being fed three meals a day and you arent being bothered or tortured, even then we can find a good reason to not complain.

Seclusion is an illusion, if you have trouble talking to people like myself, who cares how long you take a break from the global conversation, when you take time for yourself you reap the benefits of time set apart for meditation, we all do it, it is part of our nature, we just don't realize when we do it because it is usually for only a few seconds before the next distraction sets in and our memories unfold and let loose a whirlwind of thoughts.

The worst thing a person can do is sin in christ consciousness, you'd think killing a person was worse but it is truly forgivable, as it is hard to find forgiveness within yourself for desecrating such a beautiful thing.

I say that because I have done just that and I was sent to hell, and it was only for three weeks then I left, and was even able to fall in love with someone afterwards, proving to me that I surely could not burn in hell in the afterlife if I was still able to find love.

I went on to learn more that would further prove my theory, like the fact that sin happens to be all perceptions, and have nothing to do with evil at all, however it is what fuels the ego that demands recognition from others by getting you to by fancy stuff to show off, and be more like god than the next person, creating the illusion that sin is wickedness.

I do believe that christ consciousness offers a relationship that like any other can be defiled but in this relationship between you and the supreme reality, it is not cheating that defiles it but the return to sin.

I still do not know if i can return permanently, but I have returned for a limited amount of time, and can tap into my self awareness at any point.

This path is the one we will all travel at some point, but we do not need christ consciousness to continue to see ourselves as divine, and learn wisdom and choose love. We are free spirits, all of us, and we have probably found christ consciousness in previous lifetimes and sinned.

Universe Inside You on youtube mentions that we have all chosen the human body as our vehicle for learning in the third dimension, we will always incarnate as humans except for certain circumstances where we might try it out as a bird or a dog for one life time.

There are apparently a large number of space crafts watching earth, prepared to evacuate the planet if it is necessary, they love us and we all have spirit guides as well.

The pleiadians tell us that despite the appearance of dark forces on the planet, we are going to awaken further, 100,000 fold, and with the awakening will come free energy technology.

The light beings have a galactic federation, reaching i think something over 200,000 galaxies, and we as humans are all a part of the light family.

We are all in good hands, don't let the dark ones scare you, their plan will fail sense half the time theyre indulging in some sort of sin, never finishing what they start, probably forcing other beings to build stuff for them.

We don't need people to keep going, we need them to fuel our ego.

Most often we try to buy our sense of security, but a little wooden door isnt stopping anyone, no one is as safe in their homes as everyone thinks, what makes the real security is knowing that the majority of people in your area are trustworthy people, it is smart to move away from your downtown area.

To increase that security we have to let go of fears that are unnecessary, like if you can make your next payment. It is unnecessary because we are humans and as long as youre a respectable person, or hell, even if youre not, as long as you can ask a question, someone out there, within a mile of where you are standing right now, will take care of you and feed you, and hopefully you have friends, im the most isolated person i know and i still manage to keep a couple of friends and i know they would give me food and a bed if times got tough, and even when we die, it is going to be fine, the law of attraction ensures we will go where we feel most comfortable.

The bad is all in our head, there is only good and less of it,

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineMorel Guy
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: having a sense of security [Re: Deadfrancis]
    #25006448 - 02/19/18 06:50 PM (6 years, 1 month ago)

I don't believe in heaven but I believe in powerful experience.

I got to what you wrote about authority.  I don't think it's 100% about understanding.  I don't think Jewish or other minority people would have been any safer understanding Hitler and the Nazi's.

Being able to identify feelings and put words to them is important.  Otherwise we are shooting in the dark, so to speak.  So it's a combination of frustration and making experience worse.

I am winning the war.  Just not happy about having had to fight it.  Wasting time, having taken loses.

I've given up on saving lives.  They never wanted their mind to be saved bad enough.

--------------------
"in sterquiliniis invenitur in stercore invenitur"

In filth it will be found in dung it will be found

OfflineMorel Guy
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: having a sense of security [Re: Morel Guy]
    #25006477 - 02/19/18 07:11 PM (6 years, 1 month ago)

After all this time, we still do not understanding the mind.  Emotional security is almost everything, yet that too can be deceiving.

I've relied on subcon awareness a lot.  It's an incredibly difficult 'game' when desiring something.  It doesn't give into desires, it is something much more strange and can be magical.

There isn't much relating to enemies.  Advisories are usually difficult to negotiate with. But them not winning by destroying your emotional quality and other aspects of experience, is desirable.

It's sorta like losing virginity.  Not every reacts the same to that.

--------------------

OfflineDeadfrancis
I am you
Male User Gallery
    #25006581 - 02/19/18 07:59 PM (6 years, 1 month ago)

people can only be taught to save themselves, from themselves.

its a fairly simple matter, we lack clarity because of our perceptions, we have perceptions because we sin so frequently that it becomes part of our life to use imaginative thoughts to get the best out of every instant of life, so much so that dummies will be proud of anything, "oh i like this band so don't talk crap about them in front of me or ill be offended".

people seem to believe that it is their nature to sin, to have sex for fun, to enjoy a nice big meal, but we do these things as part of a competition for the title of god.

our nature is to be sinless, it shouldnt make sense to us, but sense we can gain empowerment from sin, we use imaginative thoughts to make them make sense, no woman is sexier than another, but with a little turn of the dial, it appears that way, and for it to appear that way is an illusion.

OfflineMorel Guy
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: having a sense of security [Re: Deadfrancis] * 1
    #25006680 - 02/19/18 09:02 PM (6 years, 1 month ago)

Why be taught?

There is no guru.  People are obsessed with being saved.  It's horseshit.  It's like being lost and wanting someone else to find you so you still don't know where you are.

People get make you more lost and that's very very common.  Nobody can set you right but they may offer assistance.  Fact is if you rely on anything, it will get you lost some way some how some time.

--------------------

OfflineRJ Tubs 202
Male

Loc: USA Flag
    #25017410 - 02/23/18 11:24 PM (6 years, 1 month ago)

Wanting security in an ever-changing impermanent world causes a lot of suffering.

Embrace the wisdom of insecurity. It is the only road to freedom.

OfflineBuster_Brown
L'une
Male User Gallery

Re: having a sense of security [Re: RJ Tubs 202]
    #25017740 - 02/24/18 06:32 AM (6 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

RJ Tubs 202 said:
Wanting security in an ever-changing impermanent world causes a lot of suffering.

Embrace the wisdom of insecurity. It is the only road to freedom.

Privacy is a learned behavior. Be as little children "for the kingdom of heaven belongs to such as these.”

OfflineDeadfrancis
I am you
Male User Gallery
    #25026625 - 02/27/18 03:55 PM (6 years, 1 month ago)

the most important decision we make is whether we live in a hostile universe or a friendly one.

Offlineakira_akuma
Φύσις κρύπτεσθαι ὕψιστος φιλεῖ

Loc: Onypeirophóros
    #25027242 - 02/27/18 07:55 PM (6 years, 1 month ago)

children provide a nice illusion. they carry on your genes, they laugh and are innocent, and they remind us of that innocence. there.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order