Home | Community | Message Board

Original Seeds Store
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore Bulk Substrate

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
InvisibleOgla
 User Gallery

2 charged with growing ‘psychedelic’ mushrooms
    #25022223 - 02/25/18 11:43 PM (6 years, 1 month ago)

Feb 23, 2018

Wilson County sheriff's deputies say they seized more than 9 pounds of psilocybin mushrooms along with drug paraphernalia in a search of a wanted man's home east of Elm City. Contributed Photo

ELM CITY, Texas
— Two men face drug charges after deputies seized more than 9 pounds of psychedelic mushrooms this week at a Wilson County home.

On Tuesday, the Wilson County Sheriff’s Office assisted the U.S. Marshals Service in the arrest 25-year-old William Cody Dunn, who was wanted in New Jersey on a probation violation, officials said.

At the time of Dunn’s arrest, deputies found an “active grow operation” of psilocybin mushrooms, or “psychedelic mushrooms,” inside the man’s home, according to Wanda Samuel, sheriff’s office chief of staff.

Authorities executed a search warrant at the 7417 Town Creek Road residence east of Elm City.

Deputies seized 4,290 grams of prepackaged psilocybin mushrooms, digital scales, a drug ledger and a gallon-size bag of empty capsules, Samuel said.

Dunn was arrested on the scene for the outstanding fugitive warrant and charged with manufacturing a Schedule I controlled substance.

He was jailed without bond on the fugitive charge and received a $5,000 secured bond on the drug charge.

Lance Jackson Morris Jr., 24, of the same address, was also charged and arrested at the scene. He faces a charge of manufacturing a Schedule I controlled substance.

Morris received a $3,000 secured bond. 

http://wilsontimes.com/stories/2-charged-with-growing-psychedelic-mushrooms,115065

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineLightRay
Lord Hubert
 User Gallery

Re: 2 charged with growing ‘psychedelic’ mushrooms [Re: Ogla]
    #25022271 - 02/26/18 12:26 AM (6 years, 1 month ago)

Are human brains the next thing to be made illegal?  That child is spinning in circles in the play ground to get dizzy.  Taser that motherfucker and lock him up.  Hes altering his consciounsess.
The human body itself produces DMT.  The active drug in mushrooms is a analogue of DMT.  When you think about it that way then this whole thing just falls apart.  The human mind and body IS drugs.  Its how it works.  How the fuck can that be illegal? 
150000 years of humans on this planet, evolving by consuming plants and mushrooms and in the past 50 years or so we've tried to make ourselves illegal and stick each other in prisons.  Torture that man.  Hes expanding his consciousness.  Its bizarre.

InvisibleDoseMeHomie
 User Gallery

Loc: 'merica
Re: 2 charged with growing ‘psychedelic’ mushrooms [Re: LightRay] * 1
    #25022279 - 02/26/18 12:30 AM (6 years, 1 month ago)

its also about $$, the government has no way to tax it so its illegal

--------------------
The Gospel

OfflineMikeTesserect
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: 2 charged with growing ‘psychedelic’ mushrooms [Re: Ogla]
    #25022541 - 02/26/18 05:33 AM (6 years, 1 month ago)

I was waiting for a large scale grow bust with 4 quart jars and a couple oz. They caught me growing a couple oz. The couple rubbermaids and empty quart jars must have made it a large scale operation

OfflineCrispy224
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: 2 charged with growing ‘psychedelic’ mushrooms [Re: MikeTesserect]
    #25022747 - 02/26/18 07:56 AM (6 years, 1 month ago)

This is just the kind of thing police and the media want to see. That way they can say see"buying drugs can be dangerous" I'm just sad to see it with mushrooms.

--------------------
Matsesherbs.com is a SCAM site. Do not send them any money!!!!

Offlinemolemole
Ethnobotic
 User Gallery

Loc: PNW
Re: 2 charged with growing ‘psychedelic’ mushrooms [Re: Crispy224]
    #25022835 - 02/26/18 08:59 AM (6 years, 1 month ago)

Sure doesn't look anywhere close to 9 lbs. Maybe a pound.

--------------------

OfflineFractalMind
Werewolf
Male

Loc: USA Flag
Re: 2 charged with growing ‘psychedelic’ mushrooms [Re: molemole]
    #25022863 - 02/26/18 09:14 AM (6 years, 1 month ago)

Looks like maybe they should have just stuck to personal use ammounts. Drug dealing won't get you anywherw anymore, literally everything has a camera on it. Smile!

Edited by FractalMind (02/26/18 09:15 AM)

OfflinePsilosopherr
A psilly goose
Other User Gallery

#25023403 - 02/26/18 11:03 AM (6 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

molemole said:
Sure doesn't look anywhere close to 9 lbs. Maybe a pound.

they usually weigh substrate and count it as mushrooms afaik, probably grain jars too, glass and all :lol:

Offlinechobumms
Pokemon Master
Male User Gallery

Re: 2 charged with growing ‘psychedelic’ mushrooms [Re: FractalMind]
    #25023428 - 02/26/18 11:05 AM (6 years, 1 month ago)

Maybe these mushrooms are still wet. when I had a dry pound it filled up a small trashbag.

--------------------
[/url]
My "Faster Germination For Popcorn Substrate" TEK
http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/8428361#8428361

OfflineFractal420
Psycellium
Male User Gallery

Re: 2 charged with growing ‘psychedelic’ mushrooms [Re: chobumms]
    #25023668 - 02/26/18 12:46 PM (6 years, 1 month ago)

These at least look good.

Sucks for the guy though.

:frown:

However, if i was wanted, maybe best not to (probation violation). Still, we're all human. Im about to post some news that really disturbed me to read today (trump killing drug dealers)

--------------------
Dreaming of That face again.
It's bright and blue and shimmering.
Grinning wide
And comforting me with it's three warm and wild eyes.

Prying open MY third eye

Invisiblenooneman
Male

Loc: Utah
Re: 2 charged with growing ‘psychedelic’ mushrooms [Re: Ogla] * 2
    #25023669 - 02/26/18 12:46 PM (6 years, 1 month ago)

What a bunch of bullshit, ruining people's lives over mushrooms. Mushrooms, even scientifically, are some of the safest drugs there are, and here we are arresting people for god damn mushrooms. What an insane world we live in.

I hope those guys had a lot of good trips before they got fucked by the police for no good reason. Hopefully they'll come out of this okay. What a fucking waste of time, money, life, etc.

OfflineFractal420
Psycellium
Male User Gallery

Re: 2 charged with growing ‘psychedelic’ mushrooms [Re: nooneman]
    #25023671 - 02/26/18 12:48 PM (6 years, 1 month ago)

Yeah i agree. Arresting for fucking mushrooms which have spores and self-propagate, and come from the ground, insanity.

Lets hope what happened with cannabis can happen with mushrooms

Sick of seeing this bs like 2-3x a month. Whats worse though is the guy who was just murdered for like a ounce

--------------------
Grinning wide

Prying open MY third eye

OfflinePsilosopherr
A psilly goose
Other User Gallery

Re: 2 charged with growing ‘psychedelic’ mushrooms [Re: Fractal420]
    #25023699 - 02/26/18 01:00 PM (6 years, 1 month ago)

Lets do more than hope :rabble:

OfflineNosmoKing
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: 2 charged with growing ‘psychedelic’ mushrooms [Re: MikeTesserect]
    #25024283 - 02/26/18 04:00 PM (6 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

MikeTesserect said:They caught me growing a couple oz. The couple rubbermaids and empty quart jars must have made it a large scale operation

You were obviously selling to thousands of customers, supplying an entire city!:grin:

Edited by NosmoKing (02/26/18 04:40 PM)

OfflineFractal420
Psycellium
Male User Gallery

Re: 2 charged with growing ‘psychedelic’ mushrooms [Re: Psilosopherr]
    #25024448 - 02/26/18 05:20 PM (6 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Psilosopherr said:
Lets do more than hope :rabble:

Word man. Civil Disobedience. Thoreau. Read. Enact. Change.

Ps i actually think those shrooms look pretty nice. Also they do write "36 gram" or whatever on each bag, seems accurate but they prolly weigh the desiccant too.

The guy violated his parole but its just mushrooms. He can clearly grow, and under stress too

--------------------
Grinning wide

Prying open MY third eye

Edited by Fractal420 (02/26/18 05:27 PM)

Offlineklhouse
 User Gallery

Loc: SE Virginia
Re: 2 charged with growing ‘psychedelic’ mushrooms [Re: Fractal420]
    #25024982 - 02/26/18 09:16 PM (6 years, 1 month ago)

What to do more than hope?

--------------------
Shroomery mycologist definitely know their shit. :wink:

Knowledge talks. Wisdom listens.

OfflinePsilosopherr
A psilly goose
Other User Gallery

Re: 2 charged with growing ‘psychedelic’ mushrooms [Re: klhouse]
    #25024985 - 02/26/18 09:17 PM (6 years, 1 month ago)

There's petitions in oregon and california at the moment. Heard talk of one in denver

anybody can file a petition in many (most?) states. Getting enough signatures to get on the ballot seems feasible, passing the vote not so much. Gotta start somewhere though

Edited by Psilosopherr (02/26/18 09:20 PM)

Offlinemolemole
Ethnobotic
 User Gallery

Loc: PNW
Re: 2 charged with growing ‘psychedelic’ mushrooms [Re: Psilosopherr]
    #25026771 - 02/27/18 05:12 PM (6 years, 1 month ago)

What a crazy time we are living in when the above post is about are dictator of a President is trying to put to death drug dealers and states are actively working on legalizing drugs. Like what kind of make believe world are these  politicians living in? Do they really think they know what is best for the populus as a whole? Let the states and the people choose. I just can't understand how you can try and make something illegal that grows from the earth and in its natural form contains mind altering substances.

Not to get into a theological discussion but it seems as though if looking at how nature works it all depends on one another. Meaning all plants are here for a specific reason. I don't think it's accident that mind altering substances are found in plants and animals. I lean towards the ideology about drugs that they should be legalized and all the money used to combat them should be spent on treatment options for addicts, awareness and research. The rest of the people should be able to enjoy what was put on this earth. And if they find they are in trouble they may actually have viable ways to get the help they need.  Not sure it would fix all the problems around drug abuse, violence and all the various other issues that can come with drugs, obviously the status quo has not worked.  I believe we need a complete overhaul of our federal government. Term limits.

--------------------

OfflineFractal420
Psycellium
Male User Gallery

#25027830 - 02/28/18 02:06 AM (6 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

What a crazy time we are living in when the above post is about are dictator of a President is trying to put to death drug dealers and states are actively working on legalizing drugs

Youre right its absolutely insane and the divide is actually a bit dangerous (not the cannabis, but how people see two different USA's). But its also two diff sides, two forces, i would go so far as to say its love (the people) vs hate (the establishment that thinks its okay to talk about kill dealers and arming teachers).

If an american president publically states that he wishes he could kill all americans if theyre dealers, is that not a fucking reason they shouldnt be president? Is that not important enough to act on?

This is how we are like north koreans. The closest thing to happen to a revolt against trump recently was those Parkland survivor kids. And people really listened. For 7 days. Alexis Bortell lost her case to Jeff Sessions, but mostly on just a precedent and technicality and the family says its going to the supreme court, they are saying this will end in the controlled substance act being seen as unconstitutional. I really hope so. We need 12 year olds and veterans to fight for our causes, its sad. No one cares unless its coming from a child. Again, like the shooting survivors

--------------------
Grinning wide

Prying open MY third eye

InvisibleMicromicology
Stranger

Re: 2 charged with growing ‘psychedelic’ mushrooms [Re: chobumms]
    #25029580 - 02/28/18 05:17 PM (6 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

chobumms said:
Maybe these mushrooms are still wet. when I had a dry pound it filled up a small trashbag.

Cant be, unless they were in the process of drying.  In the state of texas its legal to grow shrooms,  just not to process them for human consumption.

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore Bulk Substrate