Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinedivinebeing
=)
Loc: United Kingdom Flag
200ug for first time acid trip?
    #25022380 - 02/26/18 02:44 AM (6 years, 1 month ago)

So i know this probably gets asked often but i have no psychedelic experiences and i have some 200ug tabs on there way. Im very exited as im a spiritual person anyway but ive been longing for an awesome experience. Mind blowing hopefully. What dosage would you guys recommend. I want to be tripping fairly hard as to not waste my time but for my first time i want to still know its just the acid lol. I would like to have more than mild visuals. Sort of get deeper in my mind but not ridiculously, scary deep. Cheers!!!!

Edited by divinebeing (02/26/18 02:46 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineMorel Guy
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: 200ug for first time acid trip? [Re: divinebeing]
    #25022405 - 02/26/18 03:15 AM (6 years, 1 month ago)

LSD is not really spiritual anymore than prozac.  But it does interact with that subconscious part of us. 

200ug can be strong.  Hell, 100ug can be powerful as the drug is strange.  Depends on mental fitness as they call it an acid test for sure.

--------------------
"in sterquiliniis invenitur in stercore invenitur"

In filth it will be found in dung it will be found

OfflineNorthernerM
splelling chceker
 User Gallery

Loc: FNQ
Re: 200ug for first time acid trip? [Re: Morel Guy]
    #25022466 - 02/26/18 04:08 AM (6 years, 1 month ago)

Yeah, there is no spirit in LSD.

It is all about YOU.

Everything you truly believe, that is what you will see.

The truth is hard core shit.

--------------------
The nearest we ever come to knowing truth is when we are witness to paradox.

OfflineNorthernerM
splelling chceker
 User Gallery

Loc: FNQ
Re: 200ug for first time acid trip? [Re: Northerner]
    #25022472 - 02/26/18 04:21 AM (6 years, 1 month ago)

Well there's no spirit in any drug... not mushies or DMT even.

It's all you.

--------------------
The nearest we ever come to knowing truth is when we are witness to paradox.

OfflineLogicaL ChaosM
Ascension Energy & Alien UFOs
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: The Inexpressible... Flag
Re: 200ug for first time acid trip? [Re: divinebeing] * 1
    #25022894 - 02/26/18 09:29 AM (6 years, 1 month ago)

First off, tabs are typically overhyped. So the tabs might not be 200micrograms each. BUT, they could also be the real deal 200 micrograms.

Two, if they taste bitter, spit them out. RC chems are very bitter sometimes numbing, LSD is not bitter (maybe a little sometimes).

Three: Takes about 2 hours to start peaking. If u want to redose, consider doing that around the 2 hour mark.

--------------------
"What you must understand is that your physical dimension affects everyone in the higher dimensions as well. All things are interconnected. All things are One. Therefore, if one dimension is broken or out of balance, then all other dimensions will experience repercussions." - Pleiadian Prophecy 2020 The New Golden Age by James Carwin

PROJECT BLUE BOOK ANALYSIS! (312 pages!) | Psychedelics & UFOs | Ready to Contact UFOs? | The Source on Mushrooms:shroomeryhead:| Trippy Gematrix | Dj TeknoLogical | Fentanyl Test Kits R.I.P. Big Worm :tombstone: || The Start of the Ascension Process was 2020. Welcome to the Next Great Era of Earth 🌎🌍🌏                                                         
:sunny::bliss::mushroom2: Oregon Eclipse Festival 2017 :: Aug 19th - 21st :: Pure Paradise :mushroom2::bliss::sunny: :rainbowdrink: Very Effective LSA Extraction Tek :rainbowdrink: | đź’§ Advanced Cold Water LSA Extraction Method đź’§ | :cacti::bongload: Mescajuana - Mescaline with Marijuana | DMT Dab Bongs | UFO Technology! :shpongle:Shpongle:shpongle:   

Invisiblenooneman
Male

Loc: Utah
Re: 200ug for first time acid trip? [Re: divinebeing] * 2
    #25023658 - 02/26/18 12:40 PM (6 years, 1 month ago)

First of all, your tabs are probably around 100ug, maybe less depending on where you got them.

The first time I ever did a lysergamide, it was 200ug, but I was already an experienced psychedelic user by then.

200ug is my favorite dose, but for a first timer it might be a little intense if you haven't done psychedelics before. If you're an experienced psychedelic user, I'd definitely recommend 200ug (hopefully about 2 hits in your case), but if not, start with 100ug (hopefully around 1 hit).

When in doubt, start with just one.

OfflineOtto Man
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: 200ug for first time acid trip? [Re: nooneman] * 1
    #25025106 - 02/26/18 10:26 PM (6 years, 1 month ago)

I blacked out my first time from doing around 200 mics and when I came to, I realized I had complete ego loss. I actually forgot who I was and my friend looked like a foreign alien or something so I just let go of everything and for 3-4 hours, I don't remember what happened because I simply felt like I was out of my body. It wasn't bad but it easily could have been. 7 hours in I came to and asked how we got home even though we took them well after we were at his house lol. I would say just go with 1 or a half to be safe your first time.

OfflineEch0
Stranger

#25025524 - 02/27/18 05:34 AM (6 years, 1 month ago)

100ug first time is plenty. I mean u will probably be fine with 200 but 100 is still mighty intense. And also first time is fairly hard to know what the fuck is going on and get much from it when its a high dose.

--------------------
[gradient:#FF009D,#]PEACE[/gradient]

OfflineShroomdoomie
Rookie farmer

Re: 200ug for first time acid trip? [Re: Northerner]
    #25025540 - 02/27/18 05:48 AM (6 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Northerner said:
Well there's no spirit in any drug... not mushies or DMT even.

It's all you.

Acid has no spirit, but DMT and Mushrooms? How could you say that? Mushrooms are a living body the smartest body in fact, Mushrooms can even save the world. 

I'm just saying you can't say there is no spirit in DMT, when we produce the chemical DMT in our body, when you die your body releases all the dmt. And shrooms man? Shrooms are spirit c'mon enlighten yourself my brother..

--------------------
My first fail / successful grow - 120 grams dried - ShroomDoomie's grow log, Huautlas Mexican strain 1st grow

36fuckin5 -''If nothing else, throw it in a hole outside and cover it with some shit.''

InvisibleBill_Oreilly
ANIMALS (the RAINBOW SERPENT)

Loc: Boston
Re: 200ug for first time acid trip? [Re: Shroomdoomie]
    #25025653 - 02/27/18 07:35 AM (6 years, 1 month ago)

LSD has no spirit in it. Mushrooms indeed have a spirit and DMT..well..DMT is the spirit :lol:

But lets all wait for Dark_Star to come in and defend LSD saying how awesome it is and how it can induce entities and can induce visions and all that when any experienced user knows that LSD just cant do what mushrooms and DMT can do..plain and simple

--------------------
Something there is mysteriously formed,
Existing before Heaven and Earth,
Silent, still, standing alone, unchanging,
All-pervading, unfailing,
I do not know its name; I call it tao.
If forced to give it a name, I call it
Great (ta). Being great, it flows out;
Flowing out means far-reaching;
Being far-reaching, it is said to return.

It's just a shot away..

OfflineShroomdoomie
Rookie farmer

Re: 200ug for first time acid trip? [Re: Bill_Oreilly]
    #25025706 - 02/27/18 08:05 AM (6 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Bill_Oreilly said:
LSD has no spirit in it. Mushrooms indeed have a spirit and DMT..well..DMT is the spirit :lol:

But lets all wait for Dark_Star to come in and defend LSD saying how awesome it is and how it can induce entities and can induce visions and all that when any experienced user knows that LSD just cant do what mushrooms and DMT can do..plain and simple

Exactly, regardless to what Dark star has to say, I believe anything man made has no spirit.Including any man made drug, as LSD, herione, etc,

--------------------
My first fail / successful grow - 120 grams dried - ShroomDoomie's grow log, Huautlas Mexican strain 1st grow

36fuckin5 -''If nothing else, throw it in a hole outside and cover it with some shit.''

InvisibleBill_Oreilly

Re: 200ug for first time acid trip? [Re: Shroomdoomie]
    #25027174 - 02/27/18 07:34 PM (6 years, 1 month ago)

Dark_Star just likes to hype up LSD because he/she knows a lot about it and has a lot of experience with it so he/she wants to act like it is the end all be all psychedelic that can do anything any other psych can do.

he/she is just afraid of going deep with mushrooms/dmt so he/she resorts to LSD then comes and hypes it up and tries to say it can induce mushroom-like visions which just isnt true.

You can eat 1,000ug of LSD and you wont get entity contact. Well, you might, but it will just be some random creation from your mind rather than an organized vision from the beyond.

--------------------

It's just a shot away..

OfflineEclipse3130
Servant of the Fungi
Male User Gallery

Loc: PNW
    #25027248 - 02/27/18 07:59 PM (6 years, 1 month ago)

LSD awakens YOUR spirit.

I disagree with ALIVE plant teachers having no spirit, they are clearly very evolved conscious beings which guide and teach you in the trip, you can even talk to them and ask them specifically what you intend out of the trip and they will respond directly. I've always felt an actual presence within plants.

I also think your mind alone can take you anywhere any psychedelic can, with enough practice.

--------------------
"In The Material World One seeks retirement and grows Old
In The Magical World One seeks Enlightenment and grows Wiser
In The Miraculous World One seeks nothing and grows Lighter
As we all tread the Homeward Path we will explore many Realms
And one day... we will all Realize that all experiences are Simply
Different ways in which The
All-That Is
Perceives Itself"

InvisibleTrippyNinja

#25031220 - 03/01/18 08:53 AM (6 years, 1 month ago)

Honestly i think set and setting will influence your experience more than your dosage. In my experience the visual intensity varies depending on your environment, but only due to them becoming more noticeable. For instance i have taken 100ug at a psytrance club and barely noticed any visual effects, yet as soon as i left it was definitely more noticeable, especially when i got back home. My experience went from somewhat underwhelming to pretty much perfect just with simple change of setting.

But at the end of the day, unless you have dosed your own tabs you never really know the real dosage. That supposed 100ug i took paled in comparison to the 100ug 1P-LSD i took (when it was legal and dosed correctly) at a concert once, which was probably the best trip i have ever had, and i have taken multiple grams of mushrooms numerous times.

There are so many variables that my suggestion would be to ensure you have the right set and setting and just follow your intuition. If you're surrounded by good vibes then you'll have a good time. Just try to have a trip sitter for your first time, preferably someone who is experienced with psychedelics, especially if you are in an outside environment.

InvisibleDark_Star
train driver pervading a desktop
Male User Gallery

Loc: Uranus
    #25031403 - 03/01/18 10:40 AM (6 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Bill_Oreilly said:

:lol:  wrong. You have absolutely clue what you're talking about, as usual. Anyone that really knows knows psychedelics knows that LSD is just as capable, and that folks react differently to various substances. Your experience doesn't define everyone else's. LSD doesn't do it for you, and that's fine. But to act like your experience is all that LSD does for anyone is complete egomaniacal bullshit. You're right that I don't like shrooms, and that they bug me out....not that I haven't gone deep on shrooms, cause I have. I just don't like them, get nothing out of the experience & see no reason to do them again. Not at all right about DMT though....love that stuff & have delved plenty deep in the past. I also find your proselytizing amusing, when all of us that have been here for a while watched you completely lose your shit from psychedelics. You act like a guru when you're a prime example of someone that shouldn't take them, as you literally can't handle them without getting psychotic.  But by all means, keep acting like you really know what you're talking about. Only person you're fooling is yourself.

--------------------

InvisibleBill_Oreilly

Re: 200ug for first time acid trip? [Re: Dark_Star]
    #25031634 - 03/01/18 12:33 PM (6 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Dark_Star said:
Quote:

Bill_Oreilly said:

:lol:  wrong. You have absolutely clue what you're talking about, as usual. Anyone that really knows knows psychedelics knows that LSD is just as capable, and that folks react differently to various substances. Your experience doesn't define everyone else's. LSD doesn't do it for you, and that's fine. But to act like your experience is all that LSD does for anyone is complete egomaniacal bullshit. You're right that I don't like shrooms, and that they bug me out....not that I haven't gone deep on shrooms, cause I have. I just don't like them, get nothing out of the experience & see no reason to do them again. Not at all right about DMT though....love that stuff & have delved plenty deep in the past. I also find your proselytizing amusing, when all of us that have been here for a while watched you completely lose your shit from psychedelics. You act like a guru when you're a prime example of someone that shouldn't take them, as you literally can't handle them without getting psychotic.  But by all means, keep acting like you really know what you're talking about. Only person you're fooling is yourself.

LSD cannot take you as far as mushrooms. Let alone DMT..

That is a fact. Sorry :shrug:

"You're right that I don't like shrooms, and that they bug me out."

Exactly. You just admitted it...mushrooms bug you out because they take you farther than you are ready to go therefore you love LSD thus you try to hype it up to something it is not. Why you do this i have no clue. Maybe you just want to try to fit in :shrug:

You are also a known McKenna hater. McKenna also talks about how LSD doesn't have the spirit of the alien and can only take you so far. That's why McKenna stopped working with acid. I'm guessing that's why you hate the guy.

There's many people who know LSD is far inferior to mushrooms and DMT. You just can't admit that the people who can handle mushrooms have seen things you couldn't dream of on your little LSD highs.

It's not even funny how much better and farther mushrooms take you. How anyone could argue against that is beyond me.

--------------------

It's just a shot away..

Edited by Bill_Oreilly (03/01/18 12:50 PM)

OfflineBlabble40
Scorpio

#25031651 - 03/01/18 12:45 PM (6 years, 1 month ago)

LSD is a tryptamine with an indole ring and one methyl group on the 6 N atom (DMT has two methyls on its tryptamine N) and two ethyls on an amide. So make of that what you will.

Acid taps you into pop culture and puts you more in tune with the cosmic unconscious. There could be “entities” or hallucinations at high doses. It might not look as alive as DMT visions though.

Salvia is also “alive” and if you only smoke a little, the spirits beckon you to smoke more because they want to show you something. No disrespect but it’s like a “poor man’s” DMT or acid... It being surprisingly potent, even as far as some of the visuals go. But I can understand the awkwardness of the beginning stages of that inebriation.

--------------------

Offlinelowkey69
DeathByAstonishment
 User Gallery

Loc: Wonderland
    #25031662 - 03/01/18 12:49 PM (6 years, 1 month ago)

You can benefit from all of them and for every person it works different, so I don't think you can just say that one is better than the other. It depends on your purpose, why you take the substance and what you want to achieve.

--------------------
"Contradictions such as we’re cutting the earth from beneath our feet. We’re poisoning the atmosphere that we breathe. This is not intelligent behavior. This is a culture with a bug in its operating system that’s making it produce erratic, dysfunctional, malfunctional behavior. Time to call a tech. And who are the techs? The shamans are the techs." TM

InvisibleBill_Oreilly

Re: 200ug for first time acid trip? [Re: lowkey69]
    #25031665 - 03/01/18 12:51 PM (6 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

lowkey69 said:
You can benefit from all of them and for every person it works different, so I don't think you can just say that one is better than the other. It depends on your purpose, why you take the substance and what you want to achieve.

Of course LSD is great and is beneficial

I'm just saying it doesn't have the spirit of the other in it.

--------------------

It's just a shot away..

InvisibleBill_Oreilly

#25031721 - 03/01/18 01:14 PM (6 years, 1 month ago)

I mean I GUESS if you take 500ug or more you may be able to imagine entities or the visuals may look like an entity but LSD just doesn't accomplish that.

Think of it as a series of circles. You may have mescaline in the outside. Then LSD. Then mushrooms. Then DMT. Or something like that.

I have taken my fair share so much so I have gone crazy so I think I'm a good candidate to speak on this and I'm telling you LSD is garbage for trying to contact "the other" aka "the alien" aka "god"..

LSD is more of a personal thing with some trippy drippy visuals. It doesn't produce "visions of ecstasy"

--------------------

It's just a shot away..

Edited by Bill_Oreilly (03/01/18 01:53 PM)

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies